Описание игры, торрент, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру Legend of Keepers: Career of a Dungeon Master v0.7.0.3 - торрент, игра на стадии разработки
|Рейтинг: 8.3 (4) | Баллы: 71|
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (14535) от Goblinz studio (4)
• Жанр / Genre: Текстовые, Roguelike (1055); Ролевые игры (RPG) (2539); Tower Defense (339)
• Язык: Русская версия (6879)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Beta-версия (игра еще в разработке)
• Размер / Size: 346.90 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 8.3 из 10 (всего голосов: 4)
• Похожие игры:
- Darkest Dungeon v16.08.2018 [Build 24357] + All DLCs
- Iratus: Lord of the Dead v176.02
Legend of Keepers - игра в жанрах Dungeon Defender и Roguelite от разработчиков Dungeon Rushers, в которой вы будете управлять своим собственным подземельем наполненным различными монстрами, которое хотят "залутать" всё новые и новые герои.
На русском языке.
Игра обновлена до v0.7.0.3 Список изменений внутри новости.
• Присоединяйтесь к Dungeons Company и зарабатывайте уважение
• Попробуйте остановить героев и защитить сокровища
• Нанимайте монстров, управляйте своими поданными и устанавливайте ловушки
• Занимайтесь забастовками ваших монстров и другими веселыми событиями
Каждая новая игра будет отличаться, но вы будете сохранять некоторые бонусы к следующей попытке.
Во-первых, вам нужно спланировать свою защиту против группы авантюристов. Посмотрите на их характеристики и сопротивления, затем разместите лучшие ловушки и монстров, чтобы победить их! Если вы считаете, что готовы к обороне, начните фазу атаки на подземелье. После этого вы сможете наблюдать, как эти настырные герои умирают! Это реверсивное подземелье, поэтому герои пройдут через ваше подземелье и обязательно попадут в ловушки, которые вы установили, а когда группа авантюристов встретит ваших монстров, которых вы разместили в своем подземелье, происходит пошаговый бой!
Всего доступно 3 оригинальных класса лидера подземелья.
Игры, которыми вдохновлялись разработчики: Darkest Dungeon, Slay the Spire, Dungeon Keeper, Final Fantasy, Divinity, For the King, Chroma Squad, Battle Brothers, West of loathing и другими.
Примечание: русский язык выбирается в настройках.
• 3 new rooms: Fountain of Youth, Campfire and Sacred Altar
• 3 new monsters: Goblin Drummer, Gnoll and Satyr
• New task: the Siege
• Disable screen shake option
• New language available: Traditional Chinese! The Chinese language that was already available is now listed as Simplified Chinese.
• Dungeon environments will now be restricted for each master. Slaveholder gets Fortress and Frozen Caves. Enchantress gets Frozen Caves and Aztec Ruins.
• Monsters in Garrison and traps in Stock are now in a scrollable area.
• Tasks tooltip will now be shown sooner.
• Improved save slots visual feedback to better see when there’s a run in progress.
• Finishing a run or losing one will now take the player back to the master selection screen instead of the main menu.
• Uppercase “i” in turkish will now be displayed “İ” correctly.
• Mamluk’s elite passive description has been changed to make it clearer that only monsters killed by the Mamluk will trigger the passive.
• We’ve tried something to improve performances and avoid the GPU to go completely nuts on some computer configurations. If you had issues with performances, please try to set the video quality settings to Low or Very Low. We need as many feedback as possible from players who had issues with the game’s performances prior to this update, so feel free to come on our Discord or post on the forums about this.
• Added a visual feedback on attacks, spells and disasters preview for players to know if that will be enough to kill or scare the targets.
• Heroes killed and scared are now each displayed individually in the game over/end of run recap.
• Heroes’ skills wording have been improved in english and french. Other languages will follow with the next translation update.
• Credits have been updated.
• Burn effect will now deal 5% of the fighter’s maximum Life as Fire damage per turn.
• Frostbite effect will now deal 5% of the fighter’s maximum Life as Ice damage per turn.
• Goblin, Orc, Ghost, Bone Catapult and Pile of Bones are no longer available during Enchantress’s runs.
• All 4 Elementals, Elemental monsters Artefacts, Cursed Prism and Pandora’s Box are no longer available during Slaveholder’s runs.
• Morale given back to all heroes from the Mamluk’s elite passive has been reduced from 20% to 10%.
• Master Regeneration bonus from Workouts and Rewards has been changed to 20% instead of a flat 2.
• Master Power bonus from Workouts and Rewards has been changed to 10% instead of a flat 10.
• Frozen Caves’ Snow Balls disaster has been changed from Front targeting to AoE. Damage has been reduced from 50 to 20 during year 1 and from 75 to 40 during year 2.
• Heroes Power per level has been reduced by 40%.
• Heroes Life and Morale per level have been increased by 100% with specific exceptions for some classes and champions.
• Heroes passive generation has been improved to avoid having several healing passives in the same group. Passives generated will also be more diversified than before.
• First week during the 2nd year is no longer a dungeon to avoid players to face 2 dungeons in a row.
• Enchantress’ base Life has been increased from 500 to 750.
• Slaveholder’s base Life has been increased from 900 to 1200.
• Masters’ Regeneration has been increased from 1% to 2% of base Life.
• Life healed by the Doctor task has been increased from 10% to 20%.
• Removed the Furnace trap from the Enchantress’ starting traps.
• Removed the Poison Darts trap from the Slaveholder’s starting traps.
• Replaced the Vulnerable effect from the Pilgrimage Site plunder by Tiredness.
• Hoplit’s Champion piercing mechanic from his passive is now working the same as Skeleton Soldier’s Impalement attack. The monster behind the first target will take the mitigated damage dealt to first target as pure damage.
• Fixed a remaining issue with the Ignited Shield effect from the Archmage Champion that could still cause the game to hang during fights.
• Fixed a remaining issue with Jubokko’s immunity that was preventing monsters at the front and the back to be swapped by the Wizard’s skill if the Jubokko was placed at the center of the group.
• Fixed an issue where the dead and scared hero visual feedbacks were not displayed on Champions.
• Fixed an issue with the Mamluk’s elite passive that was triggered from monsters killed by any heroes from the group instead of kills made by the Mamluk only.
• Fixed an issue where some Artefacts were playing their activation animation when hovering attacks during a fight.
• Fixed an issue with the Hoplite’s first passive that wasn’t taking the correct target for Armor damage reduction.
• Fixed an issue causing the game to incorrectly display a game over in a specific situation when facing the Archmage Champion.
• Fixed a remaining issue with Jubokkos that could still lead to the game hanging when facing a Wizard hero.
• Fixed an issue with the Intimidation Morale increase from the Slaveholder’s talent displaying the wrong values.
• Fixed an issue with the Mamluk Elite passive that was working with a raw number instead of a percent based on maximum Morale.
• Fixed an issue not taking in count heroes scared in the game over/end of run recap.
• Fixed an issue with the Bloodthirsty coach event that could take the same monster twice for the training.
• Fixed an issue with Plunders if there were not enough monsters to pick as volunteers.
• Added a few more code security to avoid game to hang.
• Fixed an issue with the Earth Elemental’s Flint Shards starting at 4 stacks of Nature weakness at level 1 instead of 3.
• Fixed an issue that could lead Rewards to be empty.
• Fixed an issue with the Enchantress Blight’s attack damage calculation.
• Fixed an issue causing the Ice Skeleton and Vampire passive to not be activated when heroes would start the fight with the corresponding effect already applied to them.
• Removed a remnant Enraged mechanic when plundering too much that was still applying to a random hero in a specific situation.
• Fixed a few typos.
• Base Life and Base Morale of Tier 2 heroes have been increased by 20%. More balancing will come in the upcoming update.
• Japanese translation has been updated for some texts that needed to be improved.
• Twitch feature taking viewers name for monsters will now include moderators.
• Fixed the Dark Magus level 5 upgrade that was decreasing the number of stacks applied by attacks instead of increasing them.
• Fixed an issue causing the game to hang if there were 2 Jubokkos in a group when a Wizard was using his swapping skill.
• Fixed an issue where the Shaman elite passive was not removing Penalties as intended when using the healing skill.
• Fixed an issue where the second Champion class icon was still displayed when hovering monsters or normal heroes after hovering a Champion.
• Fixed an issue where the Enraged effect was not displayed correctly in the Orc Sorcerer’s Cain’s Revenge attack description.
• Fixed an issue with the Enchantress’ talent increasing the number of stacks applied by the Magical Brambles spell which had the wrong Penalty displayed in its description.
• Fixed an issue causing the Slaveholder’s talent giving bonus damage on targets affected by bleeding to also apply to monsters.
• Fixed several issues that could result in soft hang during dungeons.
• Fixed an issue that could cause a new run to start without any monsters or traps if the game was closed with Alt + F4 at a specific timing.
• Fixed an issue preventing effects tooltips from Seminar and Sanctuary from being displayed correctly.
• Fixed an issue where gold displayed in plunders results were not including Magic Purse’s artefact bonuses or game difficulty settings correctly.
• Fixed an issue preventing the Huntress Champion passive to apply the Enraged effect correctly when she kills a monster.
• Fixed an issue when clicking on the previous button when the previous rooms were not including monsters or traps rooms.
• Fixed an issue with master spells that were still displaying damage preview on heroes even if they had the Immune to Masters spells passive.
In this original mix of a Dungeon Defender and a Roguelite designed by Goblinz Studio (authors of Dungeon Rushers), you will manage your career as a Dungeon Master!
• Join the Dungeons Company and try to climb the ladder
• Try to stop heroes and protect the treasures of the company
• Hire monsters, manage your employees and your stock of traps
• Deal with employees strikes and other fun events
Each run will be different but players will keep some bonuses for their master between runs. Our game is a mix between a Roguelite and a Dungeon Defender. How did we achieve that? We've run many tests to find the perfect mix between a management and a dungeon phase!
First, you will have to plan your defense against a group of adventurers. Check their stats and resistances, then place the best traps and monsters to defeat them! When you think your dungeon is ready, let the crawl begin!
You will then be able to watch those heroes die! It's a reversed dungeon crawler, heroes will move through your dungeon and will trigger the traps you've placed. When a group of adventurers meets a group of monsters you've positioned in your dungeon, a turn-based fight will happen!
Put yourself in the shoes of a Dungeon Master! You will be able to choose between our 3 original classes!
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать Legend of Keepers: Career of a Dungeon Master v0.7.0.3 (346.90 Мб.):
Скачать .torrent файл (прямая ссылка): legend_of_keepers_career_of_a_12.torrent
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (17 шт.)