Описание игры, скриншоты, видео
Скачать бесплатную игру Epic Inventor v1.0.1
|Рейтинг: 8.4 (29) | Баллы: 43|
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (14535) от Pixel Prone Games (1)
• Жанр / Genre: Стратегии (3400); Песочницы (Sandbox-игры) (1244)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Бесплатная игра
• Размер / Size: 55.68 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 8.4 из 10 (всего голосов: 29)
• Похожие игры:
- Terraria v184.108.40.206 v4 / + GOG v220.127.116.11 v4 / + Retribution of The Darkness Full v18.104.22.168
- King Arthur's Gold [Build 4234]
- Darkout v22.214.171.124
- Craft The World v1.6.007 + 6 DLCs
Epic Inventor - новая игрушка в стиле Террарии, с элементами RPG, RTS, и адвенчуры!
Вы - Изобретатель, новичок в этом мире. Как и в Террарии, вы будете собирать материалы и крафтить из них полезные вещи. Также вы будете убивать монстров, исследовать пещеры, и делать многое другое.
Но есть кое-какие важные отличия...
Игра обновлена с версии 1.0.0 до 1.0.1. Список изменений внутри новости.
Вы можете скрыть всю рекламу на сайте. Как?
В игре присутствуют элементы стратегии. Это означает, что вы будете создавать не только стандартные вещи для себя (броня, оружие, и т.п.), но и предметы и строения, которые будут приносить ресурсы, как в стратегиях.
Например, в Террарии вы можете ставить декорации (факелы, столы, и т.п.), а в Epic Inventor вы можете создавать такие вещи:
• Лесопилку, которая будет производить для вас древесину (и вам больше не придётся собирать её самому).
• Паровой Двигатель, который будет служить источником энергии для ваших строений.
• Автоматическую Арбалетную Пушку, которая будет уничтожать врагов и всяких тварей.
• и многое другое!
Также вы будете сами решать в каком направлении развиваться в древе "Технологий". Таким образом можно будет увеличивать количество производимых за единицу времени товаров, или ускорять их производство.
Список предметов для крафта - http://crafting.epicinventor.com/items.php
Epic Inventor is a new side scrolling, rpg / adventure, RTS and crafting game by Pixel Prone Games. The game is inspired by Terraria but with its own new additions and features.
BugFix: Low life and boomerang sounds were sometimes continuing after exiting
BugFix: The escape key was pausing even while on the menu screen
BugFix: Fixed crashing issue while using a resource locator and diving down too far in caves
BugFix: Glitch with loading game after pausing and then existing game
BugFix: Inventory window opened while paused when clicking HUD, but not with hotkey
BugFix: Graphical glitch with player sometimes swinging without a weapon
BugFix: Problem moving certain items out of QuickBar when locked
BugFix: Graphical glitch with robot if the player spawned him and instantly got inside
BugFix: Player was able to place while moving, allowing for placing outside of town
BugFix: Moving an item from the QuickBar to an existing item location in a container deletes the item
BugFix: Seeds were stacking inside farms
- Added: Craftable Resource Locators (Copper, Diamond, Emerald, Gold, Iron, Platinum, Ruby, Sapphire, Silver)
- Added: Rare developer item drops (Weem, Forrest, and Brandon each have one - let us know if you find them!)
- Added: 9 new underground layouts (will only show when creating a new character
- Update: When deleting a save, a confirmation box now comes up
- Update: Blue Thorns and Vine Thorns are now more prevalent
- Update: Tweaked the spawning of mobs a bit
- BugFix: "Have Materials" in the crafting window wasn't being updated if the window was open and inventory changed
- BugFix: BladeTrap was applying damage even when not powered
- BugFix: RockMonsters and other mobs no longer group up around your base, waiting for you to return and then destroy you all at once
- BugFix: Players could collect placeables when standing directly under them
- BugFix: Typo on destroying container notification
- BugFix: Freezing issues with when fighting Melvin (also fixed a few other freezing up issues)
- BugFix: Couldn't pick up the Potted Flower
- BugFix: While placing, if the cursor goes off the screen, the placeable was being lost at the bottom of the map
- BugFix: In certain situations the boomerang sound wouldn't stop (not sure if this is entirely fixed - couldn't 100% reproduce)
BugFix: Hosting a game, saving, and rehosting without exiting was creating a problem re-opening the port
BugFix: Some players were able to duplicate Idol's
BugFix: Graphical issue with the robot's energy shield showing when activated (even though he's not being hit)
BugFix: Multiplayer lag when client initially connects
- Added: Blue Thorns and Vine Thorns (underground plants)
- Update: When using Oobaboo idols, you can now cancel out of the screen to not use up an Idol
- Update: multiplayer speed optimizations
- BugFix: Robot and Oobaboo sometimes "floating" above player
- BugFix: Graphical issue with spring shoes showing up when inside of robot
- BugFix: Some players not getting xp for mob kills
- BugFix: Player save corruption when changing settings
- BugFix: Some players experiencing issues destroying the windmill and weapon rack
- BugFix: Items moved from a container into the quickbar slot were losing their level
- BugFix: Fixed multiplayer issues with Hamachi (this is the recommended method for multiplayer outside of a LAN)
- Added: Oobaboo NPCs! Use the Idols to find out more!
- BugFixes: Many, many, many multiplayer bug fixes. This is our major focus at the moment, so please provide feedback.
- Added: In-game Updater! Later updates can be downloaded directly from the game when notified of a new update
- Update: Performance improvements for game rendering engine
- Update: Re-enabled the game console so players can better report bugs and give us more info
- BugFix: Multiple issues with picking up the wrong placeables
- BugFix: HP can never go below 0 now
- BugFix: Clicking on a requirement in the crafting window now properly takes you to that item and resets filters
- BugFix: Fixed issue with some players being able to place outside of town blocks
- BugFix: Players can no longer use the Flame Cannon and other projectiles simultaneously
- BugFix: Boomerang sound continued after player death
- BugFix: Connecting to a multiplayer game is MUCH faster now (the next game update will have a bunch of multiplayer updates - that's our major focus at this point)
- BugFix: You can now only pick up pigs with the net as intended
- BugFix: Freezing issue when retrieving boomerang
- BugFix: Issues with boomerang if player died while boomerang was out
- BugFix: Compass/Broken Mirror missing from crafting window
- BugFix: Item duplication bug when inventory full
- BugFix: Player can now pick up placeables from anywhere if in front (this was a problem for the pasture)
- BugFix: Placeables and Robot no longer target pigs
- BugFix: Crashing issue in rare cases when placing placeables
- Updates: Changed death animation and camera
- Added: Flame Cannon! (arguably the coolest weapon in the game)
- Added: New, rare collectible resource (tulips)
- Added: Tulip Sandwich – consumable item (Melvin may not be so happy about you eating it)
- Added: Fire Gland – rare drop from red orcs
- Added: Pasture – used to contain and breed animals
- Added: Net – used to catch animals
- Added: Compass – quickly get back to your nearest spawn point
- Added: Broken Mirror – If you gaze into it, you’ll be taken far, far away…
- Added: Boomerang
- Added: BookShelf
- Added: LionFly Statue
- Added: Paper
- Added: Book
- Added: New pixelized death effect for mobs and placeables
- Updated: Spawn rate for iron increased
- Added: FangClaw weapon! (fastest weapon in game – and does poison dmg)
- Added: Safes (Small/Medium/Large) – more storage space!
- Added: PottedFlower decorative item
- Added: SpringShoes – boing!
- BugFix: Mevin’s Helmet now gives XP properly
- BugFix: Item duplication bug (unequipping to container)
- BugFix: Items were sometimes losing levels when equipping/unequipping
- BugFix: Player now keeps his pants on while gathering resources! (while wearing wood armor)
- BugFix: Mobs can no longer spawn on top of placeables
- BugFix: Updates to fix loading of older save game files
- BugFix: “Expensive Placeables at Cost of Cheaper Placeables” exploit
- BugFix: Players get proper xp now for trashing items from containers, farms, and robot inventory
- BugFix: Parrallax updates
- BugFix: Ability to place within townblocks wasn’t always correct
- BugFix: Ok, I think we FINALLY fixed the crashing bug when scrolling through items in the crafting window
- Added: Radiumite blocks (used for crafting)
- Added: Radiumite armor set!
- Added: Radiumite Sword!
- Added: Robot armor sets! (wood, copper, iron, silver, gold, scrap)
- Added: Teleporter placeables!
- Updated: Slightly increased spawn rate at the surface
- Updated: Reduced collection time for materials
- Updated: Reduced crafting requirements significantly – especially for beginning items
- Updated: Changed item descriptions to be much more helpful
- Updated: Increased cast time for Red Orc’s fireball
- Updated: Increased hp of placeables by about 25%
- BugFix: Sound effects levels weren’t always using the defined volume from settings
- BugFix: Player was randomly taking damage for jumping
- BugFix: Melvin’s Helm now gives XP properly
- BugFix: Mob portraits won’t show up anymore while a mob is hiding
- BugFix: Fixed crashing issues on weapon mouseovers
- BugFix: Player can no longer place a town block on top of another town block (hence wasting one)
- BugFix: Fixed issue with Player being able to place a town block not on the ground (in rare cases)
- BugFix: Clouds now move more fluidly while moving around the world
- BugFix: Melvin now charges up hills properly
- Added: “mob portraits” to get info on mouse over or by selecting a mob
- Added: “Quick Loot” button for containers, farms, etc…
- Added: in-game tutorial
- Added: more variation to underground areas
- Added: mouseover info for weapons and armor
- Added: new key for toggling inventory “i”
- Added: Copper Mine
- Added: Stone Mine
- Added: Iron Mine
- Added: Silver Mine
- Added: Gold Mine
- Added: Platinum Mine
- Update: Containers such as boxes and crates are now required to be empty prior to picking up
- Update: Falls damage has been revamped
- Update: Inventory containers and farms now have close buttons
- Update: Players can now craft new town blocks and expand their towns!
- Update: Players now get xp for trashing items!
- Update: Power is now cumulative versus being on a “per town” basis
- Update: Pressing Esc now pauses the game and brings up a menu
- Update: Random chests now appear throughout the world with goodies
- Update: There is now a penalty for dying! You’ll lose 5% of your xp towards the current level
- Update: When you die, the xp that is lost now drops as an “XP Crystal” that can be recovered
- BugFix: Items can no longer be crafted above 20
- BugFix: Rock Monsters weren’t properly hiding when spawned on steep hills
- BugFix: when placeables kill mobs they properly drop loot in a bag now
- Players now get xp for crafting!
- Added text outlines to game messages
- All metal panels now stack to 10
- Decreased damage of ThornTrap and BladeTrap
- Increased mob spawn rate at ground level by about 20%
- Increased spawn rates for copper
- Only weapons and armor show levels
- Parachute now requires leather to craft
- Projectiles can now be neutralized with a melee swing
- SawMill requires 5 less Wood Blocks
- Slingshot now requires 5 Pebbles instead of 10
- Updated projectiles so they don’t fly off in the distance forever
- When collecting an item, it will now stack properly with existing items in inventory
- When crafting a weapon or armor, there is now a chance the item will be up to 3 levels higher than you
- XP gain visually shows for a longer period of time
- Bug Fix: missing sounds for fireballs and web
- Bug Fix: mobs now attack placeables as they were meant to
- Bug Fix: pigs are feared properly when hit with projectiles
- Bug Fix: Player can no longer ghost swing a weapon while riding in robot
- Bug Fix: Resources should no longer respawn in view of player
- Bug Fix: Resources should no longer spawn in front of placeables
- Bug Fix: Robot base damage was too high by mistake
- Bug Fix: Robot weapon attachments fixed to do the proper damage
- Bug Fix: text outlining should be working properly now
- Player now gets xp for kills and can level up to 20
- Player now has starting resources, a starting placeable (Crate)
- Added ability to break down the cabin and set it up anywhere else, within a town area. Players now respawn whereever the cabin is, or if the cabin is not place, respawn occurs on the surface to the far left (first town area)
- Slightly increased "town" space
- Added idols as resource pickups
- Added in-game button for reporting bugs
- Added new snake mob
- Added Rock Monster mob
- Added support for custom key bindings (woohoo!)
- Added weapon/armor levels (when creating a weapon it will be at player level, up to +3)
- Debug.log now gathers system info for debugging purposes
- Decreased farm times dramatically
- Hand cannon now requires gunpowder (instead of gold panel)
- HUGE revamp on mob spawning and stats (hp, attack, defense stats)
- Lotted items show when resource collecting
- Monsters are much more difficult as the player goes further under ground
- Placeable stats updated
- Placeable place times have been drastically reduced
- Placeables gradually regain health when not being attacked
- Porcupine's now get "angry" when hit
- Red Orcs now shoot fireballs
- Reduced build-times across the board
- Slingshot creation now requires 10 Pebbles
- Snails now spit "Goo" that slow the player
- Spider Worm now shoots web with slow effect
- Update: Melvin cleared when monsters are cleared
- Updated status icons for stunned, slowed
- Zombie Walrus is now more "intimidating"
- Bug Fix: farms not opening sometimes
- Bug Fix: if the parachute is in your quickbar the robot takes no fall damage.
- Bug Fix: linux sound issues
- Bug Fix: lionflies can hover overhead and not hit
- Bug Fix: LionFly's ambient sound not playing
- Bug Fix: Melvin anti-kiting and other fixes
- Bug Fix: mobs racing up hills
- Bug Fix: multiple sound issues
- Bug Fix: resources respawning within the viewable screen
- Bug Fix: snakes and porcupines are difficult to hit with projectiles
- Bug Fix: you can pause while in the intro menu section
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать Epic Inventor v1.0.1 (55.68 Мб.):
Ссылок на самом деле больше (всего 2), видно их будет только после регистрации на сайте.
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (271 шт.)