Описание игры, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру Rogue's Tale v1.13 - полная версия
|Рейтинг: 9.7 (11) | Баллы: 29|
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (14535) от Nibbe (1)
• Жанр / Genre: Текстовые, Roguelike (1006)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Полная версия (установи и играй)
• Размер / Size: 87.25 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 9.7 из 10 (всего голосов: 11)
• Похожие игры:
- Claustrophobia: The Downward Struggle [Steam Early Access] Alpha v1.1.1
- Hack, Slash, Loot v8
- Diehard Dungeon v188.8.131.52
- Sword of Fargoal 2 [Alpha] v0.5.2
- Tower of Eglathia
- Rogue Harvest
- Iter Vehemens ad Necem (IVAN) v0.57
Очень неплохой рогалик находившейся в разработке с 2009 года и, наконец, достигший финальной версии. В игре присутствует все то, за что поклонники любят этот жанр - рандомные подземелья, множество различных монстров, разнообразный лут, различного рода ловушки и многое другое...
Игра ОБНОВЛЕНА с v1.12 до v1.13. Список изменений внутри новости.
Попробуйте выжить в подземельях мира Rogue's Tale! Шансы есть у всех, но не всем это удается!
• Added a new boss called Dread Lord Nabon.
• Added a repeatable quest that helps to find monsters.
• Removed duplicate bad potions and added new good ones.
• Poisoned weapons are now better and poisons last longer.
• Some other minor balancing issues, improvements etc.
• Added chasms and new dungeon templates.
• Added new talents, heritages and challenges.
• Added heroic difficulty level.
• Added cultists to the list of things to do before the King.
• Some less used items were rebalanced etc.
• Added secret rooms and new custom levels.
• Added new elemental creatures and mosters.
• Improved some of the less used talents.
• Enabled Linux version on Steam.
• Improved graphics performance.
• Improved quality of life.
• Partial Linux support.
• Win 8 tablet support.
• Casual difficulty level.
• The Interface Dog heritage should now unlock correctly.
• Typing /dog will now also unlock the heritage if all the listed tutorial entries are unlocked.
• Duplicated items are now automatically destroyed after every turn (and when trying to sell them in town).
• Duplicated items no longer weigh enough to crush the player in 10 turns.
• The Bubble Boy challenge should now unlock if healing potion or spell is used to regain max health.
• Added a new console command /shutup that will mute and unmute giant snails.
• Curse of Agony no longer does double damage with Blessed Amulet of Ghost Form.
• Fixed a previously fixed bug that affected status effects (and was apparently unfixed again).
• Fixed a bug that broke the inventory and caused items to be duplicated.
• Fixed an animation bug that caused credits screen to sometimes freeze the game.
• Added "tip of the day" to remind about /help command and some other useful features.
• Added description how the /search command works when it is typed.
• Removed /resetscores command as it no longer has any purpose.
• Warlocks no longer attempt to play with daemons unless their charisma is 9 or more.
• Added hoods that function similarly on the head slot as shirts work on the body slot.
• Ctrl+G can now be used to toggle between showing everything and chat only.
• Amulets that contain spells now correctly shows their damaged state.
• Rings and a bunch of other items can no longer be damaged and have varying costs (gold buff).
• Woof is now a BFF and should it ever become an enemy, it will soon remember who's the master.
• Enemies charging the player can no longer end their charge move on top of Woof.
• Gate triggers no longer close the gate if the trigger is disarmed.
• Added 6 new hotkey slots that can be swapped with the existing ones by pressing Tab.
• Character creation screen now saves the last created character on disk (without heritages).
• Shouting commands to your friends and speaking to NPC's now breaks stealth.
• Combat log can now be scrolled after dying.
• Added additional locales to the compiled applications.
• Loose Weight heritage should now be unlocked only when the player is stuck in a water pit.
• Player now correctly steps on visible traps while blinded, confused, etc. and when disarm fails.
• Player's dog no longer turns into an enemy when items are thrown at it by the player.
• Player's dog is now healed when it eats meat that is thrown at it.
• Fixed some special encounter shout typos.
• Snake pits are no longer deep enough to crash the game when the player plane shifts on them.
• Dogs are no longer considered neutral when they block the path between enemies.
• Fixed a bug that prevented AI controlled melee creatures from attacking boss creatures.
• Creature levels are now matched to either player's level or dog's level, whichever is higher.
• Look action now shows more detailed information when used on friends.
• Look action now shows the target creature's health bar for 5D6 turns.
• Looting an item under a dying creature should no longer remove the creature before it drops its loot.
• New overlay tileset
• New boss level with lots of tentacles
• New creatures to tackle
• Minor survivability buff for low level characters in the form of snails (lots of them), heritage dog and
• In-game level editor.
• Handmade dungeons are now correctly loaded from the installation package and no longer need to be manually added after installation.
• New console command /dog has been added that shows the tutorial entries.
• New console command /score has been added that shows your current score.
• /? and /help console commands now also list the newly added /dog and /score commands.
• Inventory is now automatically closed if the player dies while equipping or swapping items.
• Strength tooltip should now be readable while playing in windowed mode.
• Mazes with only one entrance should no longer compensate the lack of another entrance by becoming angry enough to carve a path to the dark side.
• Ethereal creatures are no longer immune to damage caused by magic traps.
• Traps do more damage based on the player's level (about three times more at level 20).
• Traps no longer print their effects while the player is ethereal and steps on them (with the exception of magic traps).
• It is now possible to tame a dire wolf, dread bat, giant rat, giant snail, snake, spider and whelp. These work in a similar fashion as taming a dog but the required item is different in each case.
• It is now possible to resume the game with mouse upon death (and the UI should be clear enough even if the "You die..." message gets hidden by other messages).
• Scroll of Blessing can now also be used to repair damaged items and to bless weapons, armours, shields and helmets.
• Merchant's name should no longer change after the player has heard it from a henchman.
• Merchants now drop their entire inventory instead of a single item upon death.
• Merchants now have one or two more henchmen than before.
• Henchman that is instantly killed by the player should now anger his friends in the vicinity.
• One new monster has been added.
• Player can now eat corpses while polymorphed.
• It is now possible to find and eat Ken'nih. It may not be healthy but it is possible.
• It should now be easier to notice if silent move fails while also being ethereal.
• Client can now be told to save files in My Documents using -windows command line parameter.
• Chat console and other text fields should no longer play more than one click sound at a time and hopefully it fixes the problem some players have had with the game freezing while typing.
• Henchmen no longer run around before the player has spoken to them and knows their name. They also start closer to the merchant.
• Merchant levels are now much more rare than before.
• Signs should no longer be placed on tiles that contain items or vice versa.
• New dungeon generation algorithm has been added that creates "natural" mazes.
• New dungeon generation algorithm has been added that creates "perfect" mazes.
• New dungeon generation algorithm has been added that creates long winding open caverns.
• New dungeon generation algorithm has been added that randomizes handmade dungeon levels.
• 10 handmade levels have been added (these contain much more creatures, traps and loot than randomly generated dungeons).
• Ctrl-key should now be handled correctly which hopefully reduces the number of flying keyboards a bit.
• One new monster has been added including new graphics, sound effects and AI behavior.
• Server now has a new command line parameter -killem that enables Kill 'em all mode and automatically kills player characters that are caught cheating.
• Server now has a new admin command /killem that can be used to toggle Kill 'em all mode while the server is running.
• Server now shows a label indicating that it failed to listen to the port (if it fails) and a button that will close the application.
• Launcher can now be told to save files in My Documents using -windows command line parameter. This should make it possible to run the launcher without administrator privileges when it is installed under program files (except when a new update is installed).
• Players with offline characters using launcher version 1.00.130206 (or a newer version without -windows command line parameter) and who wish to update the launcher should copy the .../Rogue's Tale/users directory somewhere before uninstalling the installed version. This is because the uninstaller will delete the save games along with the rest of the files.
• If you have no idea what the two entries above mean, don't do anything and everything will work just like before (the launcher update is not needed to receive the latest client updates and the old version will work just fine).
• Right-click is now disabled in town. This may make it less likely for items to be duplicated by accident.
• Left-clicking an item no longer works in sell windows unless the Ctrl-key is pressed at the same time.
• Player can now toggle between showing and hiding null strings using /skipnull console command.
• Player can now reset the annoying user interface dog with /resetdog console command.
• Player can now get some reminders with /? and or /help console commands.
• Separate chat channels are now gone and Common, Orcish and Demonic act as chat filters instead. The filter now defaults to Demonic which means that all letters can be typed and received. If the player chooses that only Europeons and Cyrillics (and English) can be typed and received, he can select Orcish. If the player chooses that only English letters can be typed and received, he can choose Common. Players wishing total silence can achieve it by selecting offline from the login screen.
• Polymorphed creatures can no longer use active talents (green icons) but they still gain benefits from passive talents (red icons).
• Snares should no longer prevent creatures that are immune to snares from jumping or charging.
• The Curve Ball challenge can no longer be completed with thrown weapons that are also melee weapons such as spears and hatchets. The challenge description has changed accordingly.
• Pressing tab in female character creation no longer skips cloak and title fields.
• Ring of Sustenance should now work like its description says.
• /vsort now only affects the player's inventory.
• Server now makes logs of the most important events while it is not in debug mode to make it possible to recover from most errors while significantly reducing the total size of the logs as it is no longer necessary to run it in debug mode.
• Server now has a slightly modified event dispatcher that might fix whatever is causing it to crash or it might make it worse or it might have no effect. Unfortunately the only way to test what happens is to start it up and hope for the best.
• Launcher has not been changed
• Demonic now has all letters enabled at startup instead of requiring the player to select either Common or Orcish and then Demonic.
• Registering the game now clears heritages (with the exception of The Interface Dog) and challenges (with the exception of True Devotion if it has been unlocked) and kills the player character resulting in a proper fresh start.
• Client now automatically downloads new server list at program startup if it has access to the internet.
• Client now has a new command line parameter -uselocal that forces it to use whatever list it already has (this can be used with LAN setups where your own server runs on some other computer and you manually edit the server list).
• King now always has his amulet worn and one of the threats he makes in the final wave actually works.
• Player should no longer have to worry about being stuck behind a gate and starving to death. There will be plenty of orcs to lend a helping hand instead.
• Login screen now swaps "Account Name" and "Create new account" labels to "Profile Name" and "Create new profile" when Offline is selected.
• New installations now default to "Offline" instead of "Epixx.org".
• Blank password can now be used to create an offline profile.
• Player data is now saved when the player uses one of the following services: Repair, Identify, Enchant.
• There is now a Scrupulous Usage and Crash Kill Exploit Reroll tax (or SUCKER tax) for killing the client using task manager, crashing the client in some other way (even when it's caused by a bug) and or disconnecting without a proper logout (even when it's caused by a server crash or shutdown). The tax affects only online play and either removes 10% of the player's gold coins if he has 200 or more in his backpack, causes one point of damage to one of his equipped items or breaks one random item.
• A bug that affected both client and server has been fixed that sometimes made the client send data to the server at the wrong time thus resulting to the server sending data to the client at the wrong time. It is possible that this bug was the cause of most of the strange issues such as the client skipping player input upon player death, (enemy) creature having endless turns, rollbacks while the client is running and possibly even vanishing and duplicating items due to rollbacks.
• Client now has a new chat command /resetscores that can be used to reset your personal highscores.
• Victory screen now has finished background images for both male and female rogues.
• Four different ways to to duplicate an item by equipping it have been fixed (all of them had the same root cause that the backpack didn't have enough free space to fit the unequipped item).
• Knights accompanying the King and Prince Altren are now naturally fast.
• Server now has a new admin command /sucker that can be used to enable or disable SUCKER tax (just in case it becomes a problem).
• Launcher has not been changed.
Rogue's Tale is a single player turn-based dungeon crawling game.
The game takes place in a place called Frostmourn Keep and its underlying dungeons located in the World's End Mountains. The goal is to overthrow the current king of the Frostmourn Keep and become the new king.
Rogue's Tale can be played both online and offline and although it is a single player game, online play has a shared highscore list and an in-game chat where you can share your YASDs (Yet Another Stupid Deaths).
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать Rogue's Tale v1.13 (87.25 Мб.):
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (79 шт.)