Описание игры, торрент, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру Undertale: Don't Forget - Chapter 1 v1.3.3 - торрент, игра на стадии разработки
|Рейтинга пока нет | Баллы: 442|
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (14535) от RickyG (1)
• Жанр / Genre: Сетевые / ХотСит (2070); Ролевые игры (RPG) (2428)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Beta-версия (игра еще в разработке)
• Размер / Size: 105.10 Мб.
• Похожие игры:
- Undertale 3D Pre-Release v0.1
- Escaped Chasm
- She Dreams Elsewhere v1.5
- Undermoon v0.3.0
- Undertale: Oceantale v0.5.3 / + Oceantale - Halloween Edition 1-2 / + Oceantale - Happy New Year
- Undertale Yellow v1.1.0
- Slendertale v1.2.4
- UnderTale v1.08c / + RUS v1.08c
- OTHER: Her Loving Embrace v8d
Undertale: Don't Forget - неофициальное продолжение одной из лучших ролевых игр 2015-го года - UnderTale, с новым сюжетом и онлайн-мультиплеером. Сюжет игры вращающаяся вокруг печально известного Доктора В. Гастера и человека по имени Харлоу. Раскройте их давно забытое прошлое и познакомьтесь с некоторыми знакомыми лицами в этой совершенно новой игре по миру Undertale.
Игра обновлена до v1.3.3. Список изменений внутри новости.
• Новая сюжетная линия!
• Путешествуйте по разным локациям и исследуйте открытый мир с испытаниями, побочными квестами и коллекционными предметами!
• Многопользовательский онлайн-режим, в котором вы можете играть за своих любимых персонажей Undertale и заводить новых друзей (или врагов) с игроками по всему миру!
• Включает собственный саундтрек, созданный очень талантливыми композиторами!
• Озвучка от очень талантливых людей!
• Вы также можете встретить собак!
• И многое дургое!
STORY MODE CHANGES:
- Added a major change to the Story Mode's gameplay. The wormhole levels are now locked by default, and you will need to collect a certain number of puzzle pieces in order to unlock each of them. I feel like this is a much better use of the puzzle pieces rather than just requiring an arbitrary number of them with no real meaning or purpose. Hopefully this provides a better sense of progression within the game! His dialogue has also been updated to give better reasoning for why you need to collect the puzzle pieces.
- Added another major change: sidequests are now called "Tasks", and have been redone to actually matter for progression in the game! There are 6 tasks you can complete in Chapter 1 now, and they will all reward you with something worthwhile instead of just giving some G. Some tasks are actually required to complete the game, since they unlock more areas of the world. Two of the old sidequests were removed since they weren't really needed.
- Added a new gamemode to the main menu: RANDOMIZER! In this mode, you can play Chapter 1 of Story Mode (future chapters to be added) with all of the wormholes and puzzle pieces completely randomized! The goal is to get all 10 soul pieces as fast as possible, and aim to get the fastest time!
- Changed the wormhole challenges to be easier to understand and complete.
- Added new spritework to cutscenes in the game, drawn by SuxMenner and Pixel! These should help to make them a bit more interesting to look at!
- Added a new glitchy effect when finding a certain object.
- Changed written dialogue in certain cutscenes to write out much faster.
- Added the option to accept a hug from a certain someone.
- Added the ability to enter the school and talk to Toriel! It's not a major interaction, but it helps with world-building.
- Fixed a bug with arcade scores not resetting when you restart them.
- Added instructions at the bottom of the file screen on how to delete save files.
- Added a new obtainable weapon in Story Mode.
- Blocked off the Woods and the Arcade so that they are only accessible after the first meeting with him.
- The machine will now say "READY" when you have gotten everything you need to progress.
- Fixed the game icon (thanks to Size43), so it should now display on the desktop as intended.
- Added Discord Rich Presence! Your in-game location, stats, and the skin you're using will now be displayed on Discord while you're playing the game!
- Added auto-saving to Multiplayer. The game will now auto-save everytime you gain LV, gain an XP point in FFA, or find a key in Master Quest.
- Added a new game menu to Multiplayer with the options of viewing your progress, viewing bounties, and viewing the help guide.
- Added a new BOUNTIES system (as I just mentioned above), which randomly generates three different grind tasks that you can do at the start of every session which can earn you bonus G. These tasks can be completed by both pacifists and genociders.
- Added the "Sealed Fate" track by Palodia to the Game Over screen.
- Added a new costume for Chara that gives her the iconic classic appearance from Undertale.
- Added back the Mario costume for Harlow, due to popular demand.
- Added a player-count in FFA that tells you how many other players are in the same map as you.
- Added a new Bratty and Catty shop where you can purchase four exclusive namecolors for chat!
- Increased the encounter rate for enemies.
- Fixed a bug where a secret boss in multiplayer could be replayed and exploited.
- As of the release of this update, everyone's LV and G have been reset due to the above exploit. My apologies for any inconvenience.
- Fixed a bug where you could accidentally open a chest while dodging an attack in FFA.
- Fixed a bug where you could encounter an enemy while having the vessel menu open in Multiplayer.
- Changed the login screen to give more detail on what account to use to log into the game.
- Fixed a bug where the kill counter in Multiplayer would not increase.
- Changed a certain boss in Multiplayer's Master Quest so that it now gives more G.
- Decreased Bad Tom's XP drop to 45.
- Decreased Missingno's XP drop to 8.
- Changed Starwalker's sidequest to give 120G.
- Fixed Asgore, Lancer, and Monster Kid's hitboxes.
- Fixed a bug where removed costumes from the game were able to be obtained accidentally.
- Added a black outline to Undyne's spear attacks in FFA to make them easier to see.
- Disabled the ability to use chat while in tall grass.
- Fixed a bug where power stars would briefly blink into existence.
- Fixed a bug where you could glitch outside of the battle box while using the blue soul.
- You can no longer flee from encounters in Multiplayer.
- Added a new hotkey for Free-For-All mode by pressing [F].
- Removed the "New World/Load World" screen in RicksterCraft for Multiplayer since you are unable to load worlds while online anyway.
- Fixed a bug where FFA would crash when quitting.
- Fixed a bug where FFA would not set Discord Rich Presence correctly.
- Change MissingNo's HP to 99 and increased their XP drop to 10.
- Fixed a bug that occured when getting the first memory in Story Mode.
- Changed the appearance of the creepy house near the Arcade in Story Mode to make it stand out a bit more.
- Fixed a bug where you could interact with the creepy house even after finishing its task.
- Added a precautionary measure to prevent your NEXT stat from being displayed incorrectly in Multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug where bonus nametags weren't being auto-saved correctly.
- Updated to the latest version of GMServer so that login issues some players were having should be fixed.
Undertale: Don't Forget The unoficial sequel to UNDERTALE!
It's been a few months since the barrier had been broken, and the monsters had finally settled in on the surface. It seemed as though nothing could possibly go wrong, until a scientist made a time machine, and things get a little out of hand...
Undertale: Don't Forget was an undertale fan-game that acted as a sequel to the true pacifist ending (if you have not gotten this ending yet or haven't played the game, none of this will make any sense).
• A new story involving time travel!
• The unique battle system returns!
• All of your friends are back!
• An all new overworld!
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать Undertale: Don't Forget - Chapter 1 v1.3.3 (105.10 Мб.):
Если хочешь увидеть прямую ссылку на торрент - зарегистрируйся.
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (18 шт.)