Описание игры, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру The Last Federation. Betrayed Hope v2.000 - полная версия
|Рейтинг: 7.5 (2) | Баллы: 30|
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (14535) от Arcen Games (11)
• Жанр / Genre: Стратегии (2731); Игры для Linux (277); Игры для Mac OS X (311)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Полная версия (установи и играй)
• Размер / Size: 498.50 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 7.5 из 10 (всего голосов: 2)
• Похожие игры:
- StarDrive v1.15
- Gratuitous Space Battles v1.62 + 8 DLCs / Gratuitous Space Battles v1.63 / + RUS v1.62 + 8 DLCs
- Void Destroyer [Steam] Iteration 23 v19.06.2016 + Mini Sandbox DLC
- AI War: Fleet Command v7.061 + 6 DLCs / AI War. Звездный флот: Схватка v7.061 + 6 DLCs
- Drox Operative v1.043 + Invasion of the Ancients DLC / + RUS v1.042
- Shallow Space: Insurgency v0.7.03D
- Gratuitous Space Battles 2 v1.30
The Last Federation - космическая инди-стратегия в реальном времени от создателей AI War: Fleet Command. Вам предстоит окунуться в жизнь смоделированной Солнечной системы населенной несколькими миллиардами жителей относящихся к одной из 8 рас, каждая из которых имеет свои особенности и атрибуты, а также попробовать себя в роли политика.
Добавлено ДОПОЛНЕНИЕ Betrayed Hope. Подробнее о DLC здесь.
• Taking shield damage no longer causes your docking timer to increase -- just hull damage or the usage of abilities do.
• Fixed an issue where the Max Per Planet on some buildings was 0, when really it was meant to be infinite. Now it's set to a more-reasonable 400 in general.
• Fixed an issue where Terraforming Kits were costing only 18 months for player construction. They now cost 150.
• Fixed the descriptions on the prototype flagships of players that were incorrectly stating they had various different stats as well as things like being untrackable by missiles in some cases. As of late alpha, based on player feedback, the only things differentiating the various flagships are what kinds of weapon slots the flagship starts with, and what passive weapons (if any) the flagship has.
• Thoraxian Exterminators, Acutian Executors, and Boarine Tuskers have had their ship speeds reduced to avoid kiting players.
• The game has a wonderful new icon courtesy of our friends at GOG.com.
• A 64bit linux build is now available so that linux users do not have to install the 32bit libs if they are on a 64bit version of their OS.
Solar Map Balance / Updates / Fixes
• When planets are taken over in the solar map, recent rule shifts had made it so that they would be increasingly bad off on RCI values. However, this was something that really could make those planets unrecoverably bad off. Now the RCI values are all reset to between -10 and 0 when a planet changes hands (except via resistance fighters, where it doesn't change at all).
• The "while a planet is under bombardment/invasion, birth rate = 0" has been reverted back to its previous "while a planet is under bombardment/invasion, birth rate is capped at the natural death rate", as it proved far too harsh especially for the Thoraxians.
• Fixed a bug where the planetary sidebar was reporting the raw budget percentages for a planet rather than the effective budget percentages (specifically, when under overwhelming attack the effective budget ignores the raw decisions and pumps it into armadas).
• Fixed a bug where a planet under overwhelming attack would set its effective budgets for Armada Construction and Armada Improvement to BOTH be 100%. While the sentiment behind "I'm gonna give it 200% of all I can!" is commendable determination, it is poor math. Now it sets them to 50% each.
• Now, even when the building budget is 0%, a planet will at least check to see if its current building project(s) are valid to continue, and if not pick something else to build.
• Previously it was possible for it to look like it was stuck building, say, a 6th Ion Cannon (max 5 per planet) because it happened to be building one before it came under overwhelming attack (thus freezing the building budget) and then got its 5th ion cannon in some other way (buying with excess raw resources, etc).
• The direct "player is asking a race to join the federation" deals now are only available if the player has >= -25 influence with that race.
• When you steal the tech of a race, they are now upset by 20 instead of 10.
• However, other races are only upset by 12 instead of 24.
• Additionally, races at war with the race you are stealing from no longer care at all.
• Raiding a trader convoy now angers the race by 14 instead of 10.
• However, other races are only upset by 9 instead of 21.
• Additionally, races at war with the race you are stealing from no longer care at all.
• Fixed a bug where the Attacking Splinter Factions event could be triggered on a planet, despite there being no actually-eligible races to draw the "splinter attackers" from.
• If you attempted to do the defend-from-splinter-attackers contract when this happened, the combat would immediately end due to no hostiles having been spawned.
• This change will also cause splinter-faction events currently running but now invalid (from an old save, or some very strange confluence of events in a newer game) to be removed. Though if you load an old save with one it will still be there until you unpause and let it check.
• Fixed a bug where the Boarine Vote-to-join-federation deal would not show up under Interplanetary Relations (because it was trying to show up under Federation Deals, which category the Boarines don't have).
• Fixed a bug where many "why this building cannot be built on this planet at this time" checks were simply not being made when populating the "buildings you can pick for a Property Development dispatch" dropdown.
• Notably, this allowed building more than the maximum allowed number of a particular type of building on a planet, when that planet could not build more itself.
• Fixed a bug where the Property Development dispatch was only letting you pick from building types that the planet already had at least 1 of.
• Now, when a planet is trying to put budget into Armada Improvement (squadrons), but there are no armadas to improve, that budget is automatically funneled into Armada Construction instead.
• Put in a fix to where some of the racial actions were not showing their name properly formatted with actual values inserted.
• Put in an update so that races will now actually properly unlock new ship types as they become available! This includes things like the Model T, the Sine Turret, the Taser Turret, the Racial Special Flagships, etc. Those were all generally not appearing before.
• Fixed a bug where the effective power of armadas was being incorrectly reported on the solar map overlay.
• When you escape from forced combat, it now tries to take you to the destroyed hydral planet rather than the black market (and then defaults to the black market after that). This is partially because the black market is not even visible in the early game, but it also makes a certain amount of thematic sense.
Clarity / Tutorials
• For the "Broker Truce" Andor deal, the following clarifying note has been added to the description:
• THAT said, there is a cost. Depending on how much the races hate one another, and how they feel about the Andors, AND your personal influence with the Andors, the Credit cost of this may be so insanely high that nobody could ever afford it. Or it could be quite cheap. If it's too costly, we need to spend time improving the factors that we can in order to bring the cost down, or find another way to achieve our ends.
• The solar map overlay now always shows the effective ground power of the defensive troops stationed at a given planet.
• Additionally, when there are attacking armadas, it now shows the effective ground power of the troops that they have brought along with them.
• Now when a Burlust Warlord is killed, the entire Burlust race enters a period of turmoil:
• If by assassination, 4 years.
• If by dueling, 3 years.
• Otherwise (generally because a planet is taken), 1 year.
• For non-prime warlords, the amount is halved.
• While in turmoil, all Burlust metamap space power and ground power is doubled.
• While in turmoil, all Burlust ships hit twice as hard in normal combat.
• While in turmoil, no Burlust Warlords can be duelled.
• While in turmoil, all influence (but not leverage) gains with Burlusts are halved.
• While in turmoil, all Burlust defensive structures (ion cannons, regional defense shields, bomb shelters) stop working.
• While in turmoil, the Burlusts will pick the weakest other race (that is not literally allied with them, or non-spacefaring) and immediately attack them with pretty much whatever they have.
• While in turmoil, the Burlusts will not accept a brokered truce from you (either directly or via the Andors).
Combat Balance / Updates / Fixes
• Fixed a bug where the beginning-of-combat logic that creates the player's ship object was using sometimes using stale precalculated values. In tests today this resulted in hull/shield strength maybe 15% too low. It now recalculates those values just before that operation.
• Fixed a major bug where the "when loading a game, regenerate the player ship's stats to account for any balance changes in updates since the game was saved" logic was actually using radically different stat-computation logic than what is normally used whenever a new ship design is created.
• This was causing massive drops in hull/shield health when saving and loading mid-combat.
New Enemy Flagship And Rebalanced Velociter
• Velociter flagships are no longer so fast, no longer have such a long strafing time, now fire more bullets, and now have bullets that are slightly stronger. They also no longer have shields at all.
• The Velociter Flagship line has now been split into two: Type A and Type B.
• Type A is basically what existed before, but with the new modifications.
• Type B is a new variant that uses concussive sniper-style shots, which is quite interesting -- these destroy your shots if they touch them, and they can fire them from super far away, but they don't move that fast.
Docking Improvements / Exploit Fixes
When you are cloaked, you cannot dock with ships until your cloaking fades. Too much power used on maintaining the cloaking, you know. This was supposed to already be the case, actually, but something was preventing it in some but not all cases.
While you are docking with something, if you take damage or use an ability, it now adds a turn back to your time-remaining-to-dock. So you can't just camp on a dockable and spam abilities, or just sit there and tank shots if you have a lot of health.
The time remaining for docking is now expressed in turns rather than seconds.
Permadeath Is Now Optional
• There is now a new option in Advanced Start called "Permadeath." With that option on, things work like they have been up until now. That now defaults to off, however. Without permadeath toggled on (and it is automatically off in all older savegames, now):
• When you are on the very brink of death in battle, you'll always warp out just in the nick of time, instead. This then takes you to the hydral planet, or the black market.
• Depending on your strategic difficulty, you will lose either 6, 12, or 20 months of time to fast-forwarding while you retreat and repair your ship. This is a nontrivial penalty, in that things on the solar map may get out of hand -- so just fighting until you die still isn't the best idea; withdrawing is better. However, if you do wind up making a mistake that gets you killed, it's not just something that encourages savescumming by putting its boot in your face.
• A few GUIs are now quicker to navigate through (those small-action "after action report" popups, primarily).
• A lot of racial attitudes now shift in reaction to bad things that you do to other races.
• Fixed three exploits that clever players found. It's always fun to see what an increasingly-larger audience thinks of that a smaller one did not. And then of course do something about it. :)
• We also fixed some really unfortunate errors in the planetary ground and bombing attacks that were making those basically... well, borked. Incredibly sorry about that. It was a small change that we had made right prior to the weekend that caused it, and the fact that it was happening was not immediately obvious.
• And then some other, smaller bugfixes as well.
• Fixed a bug that could cause an exception when trying to launch a planetcracker at another planet.
• Fixed a bug where looking at the options to give blackmail to the burlust warlords would give you the leverage immediately.
• Fixed an exception that could happen when trying to do a random number that has a negative max range.
• Put in an extra bit of code that should make sure that the "Valuable Learning Experience" achievement properly triggers. In some cases apparently it was not doing When a planet only has a single armada at it, ground combat is now allowed to still happen. This way planets can't avoid ground combat simply by virtue of being able to crank out a single armada too quickly.
• The game now allows you to select screen resolutions larger than 1920x1080.
• Put in an update so that if steamworks fails to initialize for whatever reason on the steam versions of the game, it will not stop the application from loading.
Greetings, Hydral. I will be your computer for this "grand strategy campaign with turn-based tactical combat." I think that's code for "we're going to die."
Our solar system is vast and complicated, and I sense you are a little dimwitted -- so I tell you what, let's start with the simple stuff. Like escaping with this flagship you just hijacked from a bunch of angry robots. That seems important.
Please excuse my impertinence, but I believe you are the last of a murdered race, yes? My records note you Hydrals were the dictators of the solar system, so basically you had it coming. And by "it," I mean the moon that smacked into your homeworld. Hmm. So people really aren't going to like you until they get to know you. Well, only you can use the scattered remnants of advanced Hydral technology, so that's something.
Look, I'm not going to tell you what to do. My understanding is that you're trying to form the solar system's first-and-last unified federation, and that's noble enough. But right now nobody wants that except you, and you've got 8 very diverse, very angry races to either unify or exterminate. So... good luck with that. I'll help how I can.
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать The Last Federation. Betrayed Hope v2.000 (498.50 Мб.):
The Last Federation v2.000 (Linux) (454.28 Мб.):
The Last Federation v2.000 (Macintosh) (454.28 Мб.):
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (28 шт.)