Описание игры, торрент, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру Full Mojo Rampage v1.0.129E - торрент, полная русская версия
|Рейтинг: 9.1 (12) | Баллы: 97
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (14535) от Over the Top Games (2)
• Жанр / Genre: Сетевые / ХотСит (2284); Ролевые игры (RPG) (3281)
• Язык: Русская версия (7826)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Полная версия (установи и играй)
• Размер / Size: 274.21 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 9.1 из 10 (всего голосов: 12)
• Похожие игры:
- Torchlight v1.15
- Torchlight 2 v126.96.36.199b / Torchlight II v188.8.131.52
- Nadia Was Here
- Fight The Dragon v1.1.7 Build 10.3
- Bardbarian v03.11.2015
- ZAMB! Endless Extermination v184.108.40.206
- The Wanderers v1.0
- LUCASS RPG v2.1
"Здоровская" RPG с толикой юмора и красивой графикой. Заключайте сделки с богами Вуду, изучайте подземелья и прокачивайте персонажа, чтобы даже боги Вуду зауважали Вас!
Игра ОБНОВЛЕНА с v1.0.129D до v1.0.129E. Список изменений внутри новости.
Вы можете скрыть всю рекламу на сайте. Как?
Куклы Voodoo, обряды, черная магия - все это присутствует в новой игре "Full Mojo Rampage" от независимых разработчиков "Over th Top". Игра представляет собой некую легкую инди-RPG с уничтожением орд нежити, изучением подземелий и прокачкой персонажа. В игре обещают битвы "игрок против игрока" (PvP) и кооперативный режим.
Одной из особенностей игры является то, что Вы сможете заключать сделки с богами Voodoo, но боги очень хитры и коварны и сразу не ясно какой стороной медали отыграет Вам эта сделка.
В коллективе инди-студии всего 6 человек, которые работают над игрой уже несколько лет. Интересно то, что первоначально игра разрабатывалась в 2D, но после создания прототипа разработчики поняли что игре не хватает глубины и атмосферы, которую принесет с собой 3D движок.
• A small bugfix
• Все подробности обновления здесь.
• It took us a while but we found the bug that affected the Save & Continue feature. Now it should support all quests.
• If you leave the game from a the map menu, you will be able to continue playing later from that point.
• We also tweaked the higher difficulty settings to make em a bit more forgiving. We would like to hear from players about these higher difficulty settings. Are they too hard right now?
• Translations updated with latest revisions by the community (thanks everybody!).
• Some tweaks and technical improvements.
• As some of you requested, we added the option to leave the game in between levels. So now if you need to stop playing for any reason you will be able to come back later and continue from where you left.
• A new option will appear on the main menu to "continue" the game.
• 2nd controller can join a game at any time. No need to start a new game.
• Fixed an online achievement that was not being completed.
• Gold and unlockable pins are now shared in online coop
• Loot modes: now you can choose between “free for all” and “round robin” modes. These modes affect loot. Free for all makes loot available for everyone (default) and Round Robin mode makes loot specific for every player. My buddy Syrneth implemented this, so maybe he can post more info about this later.
• Multiplayer drops increased by number of players: more players, more loot.
• Mojos on the ground will now stay on the ground a lot longer. They will still disappear after a while, but this time has been increased (from 10 seconds to 100 seconds).
• Screen resolution problems (GUi didnt display correctly on resolutions higher than 1080).
• Ghoulified enemies could sometimes damage the player.
• Russian text: the letter "б" (only the small letter) has a weird spacing before and after it.
• Fixed a bug in quest 3 where the player didnt receive experience after finishing the first level.
• Added two scrolls that were missing from the library.
• Translations updated.
• Fixed support for other gamepads. Some gamepads still need emulator to work perfectly.
• New voodoo doll added into the library.
• Lenglensou: this guy is dominating the leaderboards, because his shield is broken. It was blocking all damage, and should be reducing damage. Fixed. We will keep an eye on this character.
• Fixed a bug in Quest 3, where cannons could spawn in front of doors. Rare, but if this happened you could not exit the level.
• Fixed a bug with the "ghoulify" stat and the Acolytes from Quest 3 that caused acolytes to spawn extra hordes.
• People were not realizing that if you pressed ESC (or Start on gamepad) you could see the amount of doors, secrets and dolls that the level has. We made this stand out more. I use this a lot when I need extra equipment slots (25% spawn rate on secrets) or mojo mixers doors.
• Fixed the spider queen event. The spider queen was not working properly.
• Fixed a bug of the "Shoot Potency" stat text being displayed as TEXT_STAT_SHOOT_POTENCY
• Translations updated.
• Fixed some crashes and bugs (Hotfix!)
• New Survival Unlimited mode: this mode lets you play a new version of the survival game mode, but with unlimited hordes. We added leaderboards to keep track of your records. Lets see how far can we go.
• Blessings: when you reach level 5 you can now buy "blessings" before starting a game. Blessings are expensive, but provide good advantages. They are only valid for the current quest you are playing. Blessings can be very helpful for the harder difficulty modes.
• New mojos. We added a lot of new mojos with several new properties and effects.
• Borderless window now supported.
• New map events.
• New masks
• General Loa tweaks: we have done some rework on the loas. We changed some spells and added some more.
• Rampage tweaks: some of you told us that it was frustrating that the special effect when you fill your rampage bar occured at wrong times. As this was causing some frustration we make it so you can choose when to receive the special effect
• Loko and Lenglensou changes: The reworks were aimed at making some loas like Lenglensou and Loko more fun to play alone. They were original thought as support classes (healer & tank) but since their stats were nerfed, they were not so fun to play alone. We reworked them while mantaining their useful spells for coop play.
• Brigitte and Erzulie: Their spells were not very fun or polished so we improved them. Brigitte's spells are very AOE oriented and Erzulie's spells are a mix of utility and fair damage.
• Agaou and Ogoun: These dudes were really powerful so we took a look at their stats and tweaked them. I think they are still powerful in the right hands, but to recover health is a bit harder.
• Ghede: Ghede's rampage works a bit different. He gains rampage faster than the other loas, but his spells have a rampage cost. Summoning a totem with your rampage bar filled, will improve the quality of the totem, making them do more damage and more resistant.
• Yesterday's first place is displayed in the daily quest.
• Some reported bugs have been fixed.
• Once you finish a quest, you get the option to replay it on “harder” mode. We have included a few modes that I think are a nice challenge for you. We want to hear your opinions: too easy, too hard?
• Since we think the new difficulty levels are quite hard, we added a new set of “high tier” pins to the game. There is a level requirement to unlock those pins.
• Pins can’t be unlocked with gold anymore. You have to explore the game to get them as rewards. Pins can be found while killing enemies (low chance), in chests (low chance) or in secrets and reward chests (higher chance).
• Some reward masks are now given after finishing a quest.
• Several quality of life tweaks and bugs fixes.
• A Challenge of Madness: in this new quest the 3 loas from previous quests challenge you to a series of levels with a twist: you will have to play under the effects of random curses.
• Daily Quest: the daily quest is randomly generated every day. After finishing it your time will be submitted to our leaderboards and you can compare your run to other players.
• Difficulty levels: after finishing a quest you can replay it at harder difficulty levels. Warning: higher difficulty levels are impossible ;) In the upcoming update we will make tweaks to this, but we think this is a good start and a fair challenge for worthy voodoo followers.
• Achievements: there are a good amount of achievements for you to unlock. If you have ideas for new achievements let us know!
• Translations: we now have support for several languages. Thanks to this community for helping us with this! Note that some translations are not finished and might need a review.
• The game now has full gamepad support.
• We have tweaked a bit the drops and drop rate of the items. Now its recommended to explore more the world to get good loot. We added a new reward room that has a chest that always spawns a mojo and we added a new "mojo mixer" room that let you mix mojos. This mixer might have a gold requirement in the future but we want to hear your feedback first.
• We added local coop support. I know some people that will be very happy for this
• Big changes in the use of the “mojo” and spells. Previously each spell could be casted by spending some “mojo”. Based on feedback we changed this “mojo” to a “rampage bar” that can be filled to obtain extra advantages and each loa will handle this rampage in a different way… for example, there is a new loa class that works as a “support type” that will greatly improve odds of finding better items, more heals and more gold if the rampage bar is completely filled. With this change, we can add more variety to the gameplay with each loa.
• Difficulty and enemies. Enemies can now spawn with “special properties” and are easily recognizable with colors. This elite enemies will improve the variety and randomness of the game. Blue enemies have a high amount of blocking chance, green ones create a poison cloud on dead, red ones have an aura of fire and yellow ones are faster and have a high probability of doing critical damage. All of these enemies have higher health than standard enemies.
• New library screen to keep track of all the mojos you can found. This will grow in the next month to include all the mojos and voodoo dolls we add in the game. This new menu might be a good place to add general statistics, achievements and unlock progress.
• New shrine pacts added and the old ones were revamped. With this, we made entering in shrines a lot more interesting, as the rewards can be very good. Give us feedback!
• Lots of new sounds and music! thanks to Alistair Lindsay for this!
• Button to delete your savegame from the Options screen.
• Some new loa classes. Some of these (Lenglensou and Loko) are quite good for multiplayer! We have also changed the way of unlocking gods.
• Many new mojos: homing missiles, auras, wands, fixed the “skull of the tram” mojo, etc.
• Bug fixes: most of the bugs you helped us find have been fixed. Keep helping us, please
• Improved the feeling of enemies “spawning on your face”. This should be mitigated. A lot of you mentioned this was being a problem, so we changed the way enemies spawn in the game.
• Survival: this new game mode lets us create a new type of challenge. You should have a new Quest card titled "Night of the Dead Spirits". In this 'side quest' you have to survive for a specific amount of hordes. Hordes are harder and harder. If you manage to finish, you will receive a nice reward to celebrate Halloween :)
• Warning Note: The masochist mode of the survival challenge is very hard. So hard, we haven't managed to pass Horde 10. If you do it, please post a screenshot or we won't believe you!
• Steam Trading Cards available.
• Steam Cloud support.
• We added a new "work in progress" music composed by Alistair Lindsay. Its not final, but we like it a lot. You can hear it as the background music of the new survival mode.
v0.3.88b (Alpha 3):
Some of the things that are new:
• A full new quest with 5 different objectives. This one is unlocked when you finish the first.
• New mojos and voodoo wands.
• New pins (block chance, extra life and others)!
• Two new bosses. Quite hard in our opinion!
• Translations support. Stay tuned for info on how you can help us with this.
• A new secret mask.
Some things that are tweaked:
• Difficulty and balancing. We have heard your feedback and have done some tweaks. Adding a second quest added extra balancing difficulties.
• Quest 1 has been modified. Its now a bit shorter. We thought that 4 levels of portal destroying was enough!
• Health and damage of enemies have been tweaked.
• We have corrected plenty or minor bugs that you helped us find. Thank you and please keep giving feedback.
• Characters can now level up and increase stats.
• Pins can now be upgraded.
• Difficulty has been tweaked. Health and damage of enemies have changed. Too easy? too hard?
• Masochist mode added. Once you finish the first quest, you can play it again in masochist mode. Very hard.
• Medals can now be used to unlock masks.
• Secret mask added.
• Gamepad support added for most of the game. Only the character customization screen must be controlled with mouse.
• Game failing to select a correct screen resolution at startup (which usually could be fixed via the ConfigPC.cfg file)
• Fixed a problem generating Shadow maps on older graphic cards. This caused crashes at startup.
• Fixed the bug of a dungeon with a non accessible door.
• If you see weird red lines in the menu or ingame: this can be solved disabling the anisotropic filtering in the graphic card configutation.
Full Mojo Rampage is a fast-paced exploration and action game that takes place within the confines of the Voodoo reality. In this realm only the most powerful rites and powers can provide a safeguard against evil. It includes cooperative and competitive gameplay, so you can enjoy the game in different ways with your friends. We are currently working with Windows/PC as the main platform, and maybe, if it makes sense, we will port it to Xbox 360, PS3 and WiiU in the future (ok, and maybe PS4!).
Over the Top Games is a small independent studio composed of five highly passionate developers. We have been working hard on this game for the past year and are excited to show you the fruits of our labor.
In this first update we want to share some of the details about the development of the game and explain a bit more about what you can expect to find when you play it.
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать Full Mojo Rampage v1.0.129E (274.21 Мб.):
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (102 шт.)