Описание игры, торрент, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру Evochron Mercenary v2.488 - торрент, полная русская версия
|Рейтинг: 10.0 (15) | Баллы: 103|
• Разработчик / Developer: StarWraith 3D Games (6)
• Жанр / Genre: Леталки, скроллеры (997); Сетевые / ХотСит (2067)
• Язык: Русская версия (6692)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Полная версия (всё в комплекте)
• Размер / Size: 148.43 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 10.0 из 10 (всего голосов: 15)
• Другие части игры:
- Evochron Alliance 2.0 v2.488 / Эвохрон: Враждебный Разум v1.798
- Evochron Renegades v1.988
- Evochron Legends v1.288
• Похожие игры:
- Arvoch Conflict v1.888
- Arvoch Alliance v1.128
- Zigfrak v1.18
- Galactose build 0003a
Evochron Mercenary – космический симулятор из серии Evochron. Игра впитала в себя всё лучшее из предыдущих частей, а также в ней появилось много нововведений. Великолепная 3D графика и звуковое оформление.
Версия игры ОБНОВЛЕНА с 2.408 до 2.488. Список изменений внутри.
Особенности игры – это реалистичная модель поведения кораблей в космосе и свобода перемещений. Игрок сам для себя решает, кем ему быть, как действовать, куда передвигаться, с кем дружить, и с кем воевать. Кроме путешествий по космическому пространству у вас будет возможность спускаться на поверхность многочисленных планет, вести оживленную торговлю и принимать участие в кровопролитных войнах. Объединитесь с другими игроками в мультиплеере для выполнения более сложных совместных целей.
• Operating System Windows XP/Vista/7
• Processor 2.0 GHz AMD/Intel
• Video Card 128 MB DirectX compatible
• RAM 1.5 GB
• Internet/Network for multiplayer 128K DSL
Важно: для регистрации игры используйте Keygen.exe.
Вшит русификатор от Elite Games.
- New quadrant maps with improved system placement accuracy and image quality.
- Option to change gunsight and display coloring (hue and RGB) added to Options menu (HUD Configuration).
- New frame graphics added for navigation, inventory, and trade consoles (better aligning them with other menus).
- Under some conditions, planet terrain could be rendered at multiple detail levels simultaneously, occasionally causing subtle flickering, now fixed.
- If the game is interrupted during gameplay to the point media resources are deleted/lost from memory, it will now to auto-save the profile and attempt to reload all media assets automatically.
- If the game is interrupted during a file extraction and/or loading process by external interference or system problems causing file corruption/damage, it can now automatically attempt to clean and repair the damage next time it is launched.
- HUD Flight Path Marker updated to better indicate offset course and to account for additional factors including gravity.
- Optional Horizontal and Vertical Velocity Marker added to the HUD Configuration menu to provide legacy functionality.
- Friction factor based on velocity and atmospheric density now applies to hull burn glow effect for a better visual cue.
- Overall reputation level changing when travelling from sector to sector in the same system fixed.
- Options to set a custom value for CvC kills and clan linked contracts in multiplayer added.
- TrackIR, padlock, and mouse look view modes updated for a wider vertical viewing range.
- 400% increase in multiplayer terrain control credit for CvC kills (default value).
- Sound effect volume setting now applies to mouse clicks in main menu as well.
- MDTS auto-aiming prediction system updated for smoother movement.
- HUD indicator positions adjusted to better support stereoscopic 3D.
- Scaling option for pitch ladder added (details in customizing kit).
- Position option for compass added (details in customizing kit).
- Flight Path Marker added to 3D radar.
- Wind sound effect volume reduced.
- Several minor bug fixes.
The server program has also been updated for this build. The 400% increase in default territory control credit for clan-vs-clan kills will only apply on servers running the updated server build.
- More friendly AI ships added for support in single player war zone missions.
- AI combat tactics systems updated to unify target selection and maneuvering behavior between single player and multiplayer.
- New AI tactics systems allowing hostile ships to selectively establish attack and defend patterns based on objective type (ie order specific ships to attack capital ship during escort contracts).
- Rate of movement in 3rd person chase view reduced to better keep player ship in view when performing high speed maneuvers.
- Planetary atmosphere system updated to provide variable friction/burn levels based on atmospheric density at different altitudes.
- Friendly AI ships will generally join in to defend player and attack hostiles while on a contract if they are in range.
- Gravity system updated to provide a more realistic acceleration effect in zero atmosphere environments.
- Sector and Clan only text messages now labeled for each message type when received.
- Waypoint for escort contracts/missions now placed at friendly capital ship location.
- Gravity gauge system updated to provide a 1:1 relevant velocity offset value.
- New 'total velocity' indicator added to lower left cockpit display.
- Capital ships given moderate increase in defensive capabilities.
- Capital ship flak cannon damage level increased.
- Several minor bug fixes.
- Solar array mesh structure updated.
- AI system updated to direct computer controlled ships to properly avoid solar arrays.
- New passive/safety target MFD mode added to turn off ship specific targeting completely on the display.
- Matching material types in other cargo slots would sometimes be transferred in a ship-to-ship trade when the unit count was different, now fixed.
- Delivery contract waypoint system updated to prevent placement near sector border which could result in contract failure as player approached capital ship.
- AI physics and control systems updated to better account for relative frame weight, thruster power, and maneuvering parameters.
- Racing AI velocity and thruster skill reduced to make passing second IMG quest contract easier.
- Atmosphere system updated to provide a thinner look with less ambient/horizon brightness.
- Atmosphere haze effect updated to provide a smoother transition from space to surface.
- Ship formation system updated to manage throttle better to reduce shield collisions.
- Altimeter would occasionally jump at various points above terrain, now fixed.
- Server status check will now return to multiplayer menu if connection fails.
- Capital ships now hold their position at waypoint for delivery contracts.
- Leech EMP missiles now work correctly when used on terrain walkers.
- Flak effects added for AI ships flying close to hostile capital ships.
- Capital ship anti-shield torpedoes now inflict more damage.
- Flyby sound effect proximity activation range reduced.
- Mod options added for certain atmosphere effects.
- Option to specify a unique framerate cap added.
- Several minor bug fixes.
This update includes optimizations to resolve framerate performance issues.
- Improved rendering performance for most systems.
- Mod placement options added for text chat/message log.
- Improved activation performance for the dynamic cube mapping system for planetary water (eliminating the 0.5-1 second pause on planetary descents).
- New loading mechanism applied to planet meshes and city meshes to better support systems with limited/restricted hard drive performance/functionality (ie file error 105).
- Fix for loading issue causing stored custom weapons in hangars to have removed stats.
- Updated collision system for planetary terrain to reduce overall memory use.
- Training mode can now be completed using profiles saved in other systems.
- Adjusted click ranges in configure controls menus.
- Improved lens flare masking for capital ships.
- Several minor bug fixes.
- Status updates for player built stations now broadcasted faster.
- Local station counts in multiplayer can now be monitored in the news console.
- Fix for potential short term framerate stuttering due to player built station status updates that could occur as a player entered a new sector.
- Fulcrum Torpedoes and Station Detonators now have locked auto-saving applied in multiplayer to limit them from being chronically reused after respawning.
- Arming sequence for Fulcrum Torpedoes and Proximity Mines shortened to about 10 seconds.
- Expanded text notifications for station building and destruction events.
- Improved integrity checking at build points for stations.
- Planetary mining with mining probes fully enabled.
- Fix for occasional freeze in multiplayer.
- Trade console now closes after one player accepts a player-to-player trade console contract.
- Under very rare circumstances, a pending contract could have its pay value set to zero, now fixed.
- Runtime error 7008 at line 64060-64090 message that could rarely occur at around the 50% loading point (in multiplayer only) now fixed.
- Player built stations made in single player would sometimes be removed from a profile if the player was in a matching sector in single player, then joined multiplayer, saved, then later returned to single player. Now fixed.
- Dropped cargo containers would not always contain the correct unit count or other parameters, now fixed.
- A few other minor cosmetic bug fixes are also included.
- Escape pod and certain lost item contracts now properly limited to sectors with stations.
- Beam cannon now provided to player's ship in training mode to make destroying drone ship easier.
- One wormhole pathway to Rucker would result in arrival close enough to the planet the player would burn up in atmosphere, adjusted for a save arrival distance.
- On rare occasion, a player could be kicked for detected cheating due to perceived invalid damage level status changes during high speed atmosphere descent/maneuvering, now fixed.
- Fix for rare freezing issue when transitioning from sector to sector in chase view mode with an active contract or when contract pool updates.
- Earned reputation level could reset to default value when player spawned until they relocated to a different system and returned, now fixed.
- More audio channels added to particle cannon sound effect system to better support rapid fire weapons without clicking/popping.
- Waypoint range limits in-sector narrowed to help reduce potential contract failure due to sector departure.
- Wing/Thruster selection (civilian ships) now has a more significant impact on inertial thruster performance.
- Station building and detonating would intermittently fail in systems with existing trade stations, now fixed.
- Click range for 'Cancel Contract' button in inventory console expanded to match highlight bar.
- Improved multiplayer event message queue system in an effort to eliminate lost event data.
- Mining inside the ice particles of planetary rings now allows for asteroid mining as well.
- Target direction indicators would often drift when a console was open, now fixed.
- Player name and launch distance added to Fulcrum Torpedo launch alert message.
- Fix for cause of rare teleportation of player when entering a planet atmosphere.
- Fix for player spawning inside a capital ship due to fleet ID mistmatch.
- Arming sequences added to Fulcrum Torpedoes and Proximity Mines.
- Locking Alt press option added, activate by pressing both Alt keys.
- Heat signature value added to 'savedata' export option.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Player-to-player contract system now uses a one stage 'Accept' option for arranging contracts.
- Fix for items and credits getting lost if two players are in different trade console modes and both click submit.
- Initial weapon power supply for lower class civilian ships increased to make it easier to destroy drone ship in training.
- Target MDTS lead indicator shadow better calibrated with primary indicator at edges of screen.
- Multiplayer text chat frame relocated to appropriate location in weapon lab templates menu.
- Quick accept option added to the confirm sale of item prompt, use Enter key.
- Asteroid mining now functions properly in nebula clouds and planetary rings.
- Added option to manually disable water shader dynamic cube mapping.
- 'Max Vsync' screen mode options renamed to 'No Vsync'.
- Several minor bug fixes.
> HUD Control Menu
- Graphics 'noise' removed/reduced for a cleaner look and improved legibility.
- Clickable options now display mouseover highlighting.
- Target, Order, Deploy, and Build menu options now include highlight buttons and shadows.
> Nav Map
- Zoom option added to in-sector map mode for improved legibility and increased precision.
- Larger icons with more detail.
- Sector borders highlighted in white for easier zooming and selection.
- Menu borders redesigned for cleaner look and clearer divisions.
- Highlight buttons added to destination fields.
- Panning/Scrolling system added to let player slide map around.
- Alternate text movement system to support map slide mode.
Evochron Mercenary is a freeform mercenary space-sim that focuses on 'lone-wolf' survival gameplay. As you pilot your spacecraft through a vast seamless universe, you can perform many activities including buying, trading, negotiating, bribing, spying, racing, escorting, transporting, mining, exploring, cleaning equipment, clearing paths through asteroid fields, recruiting, protecting, hiring crew members, fuel harvesting, building stations, and designing/selling ships. Evochron Mercenary is a technical simulation, not a story or character based simulator, so you are not limited by plot requirements or pre-selected character roles. Your decisions and actions define your role in the game and establish your reputations, wealth, progress, and ranking. The emphasis is on real-time tactical gameplay strategy for both combat and non-combat objectives. You are in control of your ship virtually all of the time in open space, including player controlled combat and planetary descents. Your ability to successfully survive dangerous scenarios in space, develop trade strategies, evade detection, harvest resources, efficiently explore for hidden benefits, and transport people/items can be just as important as your skill in combat. The game also rewards players who devise their own gameplay strategies and 'think outside the box'. Set in a vast explorable universe, Evochron Mercenary offers an amazing level of freeform gameplay with many diverse objectives and paths to choose from.
In Evochron, you are free to seek your fortune as an independent mercenary in an adventure directed by your choices, abilities, and accomplishments. Each player can bring their unique skills and interests to the game, forming clans for cooperative goals or remaining solo to complete objectives on their own in true freeform space-sim gameplay.
You control your destiny in true freeform gameplay with a variety of activities and objectives to complete. Accept objectives under contract or make up your own.
Customize the look, functionality, and performance of your ship with the component-based shipyard. Design and build your ship for the role you want to play.
Explore a vast 'seamless' universe without required jump gates or trade lanes to limit your movement. Expand the game's universe by constructing new stations.
Master new weapons and technology including station detonators and anti-missile systems. Take command and issue orders to your wingmen, including AI controlled ships in war zones.
Earn your fortune and keep the ship, upgrades, equipment, money, weapons, crew, and commodities you acquire in the game for use in both single player and multiplayer.
Join forces with other players in multiplayer to complete more challenging cooperative objectives that can offer much better pay. Link together to form squads and clans.
Venture through the depths of space across immense nebula clouds, diverse planetary landscapes, high gravity stars, dangerous black holes, and dark asteroid caves.
Descend into planet atmospheres and fly through rain, snow, clouds, and turbulence while managing the effects of drag, lift, friction, and gravity on your ship.
Take advantage of planet resources by mining terrain, recovering surface plants, storing oxygen, retrieving water, or simply land at cities to browse inventory.
Choose your starting role to begin your adventure. Select from mercenary, miner/trader, combat pilot, or racer. Your selection determines your initial wealth and ship configuration.
Learn the advanced avionics and weapon systems to aid in navigation and combat. Use the diverse physics system and range of combat tactics to your advantage.
Hunt for the best trade routes and negotiate with other ships directly for quick deals. Build your wealth, rank, and reputation for greater rewards.
• True freeform gameplay without plot restrictions, conditions, or limitations. No character attribute/skill limitations to hold you back. Experience ultimate gameplay freedom and play the game the way you want to. Your decisions and abilities define your role in the game and establish your reputations, wealth, progress, and ranking.
• Diverse gameplay choices and activities including racing, spying, mining, trading, commodity shipping, escorting, combat (both in civilian space and military war zones), exploring, asteroid clearing, equipment cleaning, crew management, station building, and ship designing. There are many ways to make money and advance in the game.
• New starting role selection system. When you create a profile, you can now select which initial role you want your ship to be optimized for. The role you select also establishes your starting location, what ship you get, and how many credits you're initially given.
• New 'quest' system that features multiple objectives spanning many solar systems throughout the game's universe. The quest can further train you for the game, teach you details on the history of the Evochron quadrant, and guide you through systems useful for upgrading your ship. Completing quest objectives also provides information on secret locations and hidden benefits in the game.
• New clan territory control system. Clans can take partial control of solar systems through cooperative contracts and clan-vs-clan battles in multiplayer. The server tracks events involving completed contracts and clan wars, then awards percentage points to victorious groups, giving them a partial ownership interest in the system. When clan control is above 80% in a system, they are paid a percentage of earnings from that system.
• Double the number of available ship frames, including both civilian and military. New ranges, capacities, and capabilities expand the ship designs available to you. A new frame storage space resource management system lets you customize any civilian frame for different crew, countermeasure, equipment, and secondary weapon hardpoint capacities. You can now adjust the frame's default design in these areas for the role you want to play.
• New graphics engine supporting higher resolutions, greater detail, and new effects/technology. Broad compatibility includes support for most 3D video cards with at least shader 2.0 capability.
• A vast seamless universe that lets you fly anywhere without in-game loading screens. The Evochron universe is not boxed in by 'walls' or 'rooms' that require a jumpgate 'door' to access, there are no required gates or trade lanes to restrict your travel and hold you back. You can travel virtually anywhere you want. Descend into planet atmospheres to land at city trade stations, mine valuable materials, or explore for hidden items. You can escape to nebula clouds for sensor cover or hide in a massive asteroid cave for protection. Fly from planet to planet, star to star, and solar system to solar system.
• Expanded interactive training mode with selectable stages to provide the necessary basics for flying your ship, managing its systems, docking/landing, and surviving in combat.
• Unified gameplay architecture and profiles let you keep the ship, upgrades, equipment, money, weapons, crew, and commodities you acquire in the game for use in both single player and multiplayer.
• New Multiplayer system with much higher performance for improved precision and gameplay. Integrated voice chat lets you talk with other players using your PC's mic.
• Clan ID linking system lets you establish your indicated threat levels with other players in multiplayer. Players sharing a common ID in their callsigns are linked together as friendly contacts while different ID's are indicated as hostile. You can also link together in-game with another clan to form a larger group for better odds of success.
• Cooperative multiplayer objectives that pay all linked players. Join forces with other players to complete more challenging activities that can offer much better pay. More advanced players can link with new players to give them access to higher paying contracts that they would not otherwise have access to early in the game. Being part of the same team lets you combine reputations and contract pay for improved results.
• New gun turret binding mode in multiplayer allows players to link their ships together. One player controls a 360-degree gun turret attached to the player's ship they've linked to.
• New fleet command system. Send single player commands to AI ships and multiplayer commands to other players. You can order your fleet ships to form up, attack hostiles, defend you specifically, mine asteroids, or order them to reload and refuel which parks them in a local station until ordered to do something else. In multiplayer, the new command system broadcasts the order in a message, so clans can use the same command system to issue orders to their human wingmen.
• New planetary engine offers a much higher level of detail along with new effects including far more realistic clouds, water, and terrain. Other planet effects include weather such as rain, snow, and turbulence. Explore planets for hidden benefits, trade at city stations, mine their surfaces for valuable materials, recover cells from plants for valuable biological material, or hide in their atmospheres. New gas giant planets feature moving cloud layers and powerful winds.
• Ship-to-ship trading and cargo system. Ship and trade weapons, upgrades, fuel, credits, and equipment in addition to commodities. You can even load items from your cargo bay onto your ship, letting you carry more weapons, upgrades, and equipment beyond what you can install on your ship. Challenge other players to multiplayer ship-vs-ship races with the trade console and place the race course where you want in space.
• The new deploy system lets you place temporary energy stations, repair stations, refueling stations, sensor stations, shield arrays, and mining probes. They can offer important benefits for deep space exploration, resource harvesting, and hidden item hunting. In combat, they can also provide significant advantages from tactical information on the battlefield to front line support.
• The new build system lets you construct space stations, dynamically expanding the game's universe with new trade routes, docking points, and economies. The online multiplayer universe system supports this station placement, letting you or any other player construct stations at new locations in the game's universe while you are playing online. Player built stations are stored with the server so other players can have access to the new stations and trade routes you create.
• Dynamic economies with realistic variable item availability and specialized industries. Larger inventory pools now offer a wider variety of items. New scrollable inventory list lets you easily browse through more items at every station and planet docking point.
• Three weapon classes - beam weapons, particle cannons, and secondary missiles/equipment. New equipment technology includes an anti-missile system, shield array recharger, cannon heatsink, afterburner drive, constructors, and automatic counter-measure launcher.
• 5 mining and tractor beam types (4 new specialized models). The 'classic' general purpose device, one optimized for metal ore, one for diamonds, one for platinum, and one for gold. Specialized devices are designed and built exclusively in systems with the right technological economy.
• New and improved contract objectives including escape pod rescue missions in war zones, ship specific bounty hunting, and satellite orbit placement and recovery. New mining contracts provide additional payment options for recovering and successfully delivering desired materials to local stations. Includes both asteroid and planetary mining options.
• New shipwrecks scattered throughout the game's universe that often provide valuable items trapped in their wreckage.
• Capital ships engaged in battle now have powerful flak cannons for fighter suppression and anti-shield torpedoes to knock out the shield arrays of an opposing capital ship.
• Carriers now have their own dedicated inventory systems and also frequently stock secondary weapons you currently have mounted on your ship (allowing you to reload after a combat mission in a war zone).
• Use your wealth to design and build a new ship, buy better weapons, hire crew members, recruit other ships, install upgrades, load commodities, and more.
• Constructor stations can fabricate new items from raw materials. In more technologically advanced economies, they can now also build weapons from metal ore and electronics.
• Shipyards let you design and customize your ship for the role you want to play. Optimize your ship for defense, exploration, combat, racing, or transporting... the choice is yours. You can also position and scale each component to give your ship a unique appearance. Save your designs with the template system to rebuild it later. Store ships and cargo in hangars you can rent at trade stations.
• Improved physics system allowing for far greater speeds with velocity adjusted acceleration curves and accuracy for mass, thrust, and vector calculations. Realistic zero gravity inertia based 'Newtonian' style flight model including complete 3-way rotation and 3-way direction control with optional variable input. An advanced inertial dampening system helps keep flight control simple in space, atmospheres, and gravity fields.
• Realistic environment interaction far beyond the genre's typical 'background wallpaper'. Nebula clouds, asteroid fields, planet atmospheres, moons, and more all provide unique options for shelter and strategy. Such environment elements include changes in gravity, fuel consumption, physics, sensor range, and visibility.
• Quick one-key access to jump drive navigation and inventory management. You control all system travel and inventory decisions right from the cockpit.
• New dynamic music system (with music by Rich Douglas). Music changes with the level of hostility around you from soft ambient to high intensity action.
• Supports keyboard, mouse, gamepad, and joystick flight control. Use the control device you prefer to play the game. Force feedback control is also supported.
• Supports Natural Point's TrackIR 3D head control system for managing the viewpoint from the cockpit with all six degrees of movement.
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать Evochron Mercenary v2.488 (148.43 Мб.):
Если хочешь увидеть прямую ссылку на торрент - зарегистрируйся.
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (126 шт.)