Описание игры, торрент, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру KarBOOM v1.0 - торрент, полная версия
|Рейтинг: 9.7 (12) | Баллы: 52|
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (14535) от JibbSmart (1)
• Жанр / Genre: Техника на колесах, гонки (1095); Сетевые / ХотСит (2066)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Полная версия (установи и играй)
• Размер / Size: 17.51 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 9.7 из 10 (всего голосов: 12)
KarBOOM – бои без правил на автомобилях. Цель игры состоит в том, чтобы удержать ваш автомобиль в круге. Врезайтесь в остальных гонщиков, чтобы взорвать их и тем самым заработать очки. Играть лучше всего с геймпадом.
Игра ОБНОВЛЕНА с демки до ПОЛНОЙ версии. Список изменений внутри.
Язык интерфейса: Английский
KarBOOM порадует разнообразием игровых режимов, есть и захват флага, и битвы с мячом, всяческие настройки игры, и даже замедление.
- локальный мультиплеер для 8-ми игроков
- 11 разных арен
- каждый сам за себя или командная игра
- 3 разных машинки
- разные режимы игры
- саморазрушаемые уровни
- Optionally have the winner decided by multiple rounds - details in the new "rules" submenu when setting up a game.
- Bots are way less suicidal. Like, a LOT.
- The keyboard arrow player can now use either SHIFT for boost, instead of just RIGHT-SHIFT.
- Cleaned up the game setup menu bar.
- Prevent that kars leave behind dust emitters when changed between rounds.
- Fixed cursor hotspots to scale with screen size.
- Fixed weird music toggle duplication in the paused-game settings menu.
- Prevent that gamepad cursor control is blocked when the game is paused during the startup countdown.
- Free For All mode added:
+ Win by Time Limit, Score Limit, or Life Limit
- Hold The Flag mutator added:
+ Combine with Battle Ball, and the flag-holder can get points twice as fast by having the ball and the flag at the same time.
- Startup camera quite a bit less janky.
- Battle Ball now only available in Free For All.
- Prevent that kars leave behind dust emitters when removed between rounds. Hopefully.
- Prevent that kars in menu have their weak spots visible when ending a round prematurely.
- Team option added to Klassic mode (what's "classic"? See tweaks).
- Charge your boost during the startup countdown! Careful - you can still blow up by over-charging, and if you release the boost before the countdown finishes you could lose some or all of your charge.
- Bots now kinda know how to play Hold The Flag, and are a bit smarter about self-preservation!
- Sandstorm Showdown now attempts to destroy its players twice as fast.
- Free For All renamed "Klassic" because it's now (thanks to the "team" option) not necessarily a free-for-all.
- Timer now uses a decimal point instead of a colon between seconds and milliseconds.
- Increased menu opacity.
- Changed menu headings to all-caps to be more consistent with the rest of KarBOOM's presentation.
- Removed the misplaced header on the victory screen.
- Kars no longer blink as though getting points for knocking out kars in Showdown.
- Prevent that keyboard controls can't be accessed by clicking the right arrow.
- Gamble game mode added, along with a level for it (which will also be available in klassic in the full version).
+ Requires at least 2 human players, since bots can't bid.
+ Bid on how long you think you can last against everyone else.
+ The highest bidder becomes the "target" for that round - take them out!
- Scores are now shown in the order players appear in the player select screen (left to right, top to bottom).
- Games can't be started without at least two players (bot or human), or at least two human players in Gamble.
- Boost meter displayed below kars. You can switch it off, or make it more transparent. The boost bar shows you how much "boost juice" you have. It glows along with your wheels when you charge it, and it refuels automatically when you're not boosting.
- Increased gamepad deadzone to avoid kars turning and cursors drifting when players aren't touching the left analogue stick.
- Tumbling physics when upside-down changed to accommodate moving level in the full version.
- Menu options that end the round or the game (restart, end round and quit) or make important in-game commitments (placing a bid or passing in Gamble) now prompt the user to confirm their decision, so as to avoid mistakes on the player's part.
- Upon placing a bid or passing, gamepad cursors are moved away from the bidding buttons, to avoid accidental interference from other players.
- Cloud backdrops added. Because clouds.
- Sandstorm Showdown starts a little bigger, so kars that don't start moving within the first fraction of a second don't immediately fall to their destruction.
- Explosions are brighter and… er… "glowier".
- Changed the default score limit, time limit, and life limit better, and added more options to score limit.
- "Hold the Flag" mutator name changed to "Flag", since the same mutator serves slightly different purposes depending on whether you're playing KarBall or Klassic.
- Camera is more intentional about keeping players on-screen.
- The random ante can now fall on any human player, rather than all but one.
- The random ante no longer reveals the bidding menu too early after pressing "rematch".
- Prevent that duplicate explosions can be created when a kar is given more than one reason to explode in one frame.
- Bots no longer completely surrender in one-on-one when the opponent has possession of the Battle Ball.
- Bots are less likely to just run themselves off the map when they've got the flag.
- Trainer mutator added, and is on by default until players switch it off. This should make things easier for new players.
- Tie-breakers - in every mode except Showdown, a tie no longer results in a complete rematch:
+ Time limit: Overtime means the game continues until someone's winning.
+ Score limit: The score target is incremented and the first to reach that new score wins.
+ Life limit: The kars that somehow managed to lose their last life simultaneously at the end are given another life.
- New option to quickly toggle between bots and humans in the player screen. Use your gamepad to switch to a gamepad player, or the mouse to switch to a keyboard player. Either one will switch a human to a bot.
- When playing with the Flag in Life Limit, kars no longer lose lives every time the flag changes hands - the flag sticks with its regular cycle of deducting lives (still adjusted according to the size of the kar carrying it).
- Kar tumbling physics tweaked to improve kar recovery.
- The boost meter now follows the kar itself rather than sitting on the ground below the kar - this is important for kars over empty space to be able to see how much boost they have.
- Balls now have just a little bit more bounce when hitting the ground.
- Bots have a number of improvements:
+ They now take their target's velocity into account, making them harder to dodge.
+ They now take hazards into account when hunting the flag.
+ They are now more active when there's no one for them to chase.
+ They now sometimes use a charged boost to get a head-start after the startup countdown.
+ They are now better at recovering from dangerous situations.
- New shadow system handles uneven ground better.
- Adding gamepad players with an already-assigned gamepad now adds bots instead of keyboard players.
- Final scores are now shown on the victory screen.
- "Do Ding" removed from the settings option. It was a weird option, and the ding is probably the least annoying sound in the whole game.
- New title cards celebrating the winner, notifying of the game mode or tie breakers, and so on.
- Flag-bearing kars have a short cool-down before being able to collect the flag again, preventing that a flag-bearer in a corner is struck by another kar, bounces off the wall back at their attacker, and takes the flag back instantly.
- Newly added kars are less arbitrary when it comes to colour, size and style.
KarBOOM Full Version Change Log
- Just about everything. This was developed alongside the demo, so it's hard to capture everything, but it went through the same changes as the preview versions listed above, along with adding KarBall, a bunch more levels, and a level select screen. While that may not sound like a huge lot, a lot of work went into developing those that hasn't been documented to the extent that the features available in the demo have.
I figured I'd include this here anyway in the hopes of adding more levels, game modes, mutators, and whatever else in future.
KarBOOM is a fast-paced multiplayer-only car combat game. Knock other players out the ring, or switch on some mutators to blow up the competition by their weak spots, play tag, or some good old-fashioned rock-paper-scissors on wheels. Download and play the game for free, and then let me know what you think. This game has a long road of development ahead, and your feedback will shape it.3 видео, для переключения плейлиста - используйте кнопку меню слева:
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать KarBOOM v1.0 (17.51 Мб.):
Релиз от FAS
Если хочешь увидеть прямую ссылку на торрент - зарегистрируйся.
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (53 шт.)