Описание игры, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру Interstellar Marines [Update 25] - игра на стадии разработки
|Рейтинг: 9.0 (6)|
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (14535) от Zero Point Software (1)
• Жанр / Genre: Тир, FPS, 3D-бродилки (3106); Сетевые / ХотСит (2075)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Beta-версия (игра еще в разработке)
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 9.0 из 10 (всего голосов: 6)
Interstellar Marines - фантастический инди-шутер, разработкой которого студия Zero Point Software занимается с 2000 года. Как сами заявляли разработчики, для них это проект AAA класса в инди-индустрии.
Игра ОБНОВЛЕНА с Update 23 до Update 25. Все подробности обновления здесь.
Interstellar Marines — это кооперативный тактический шутер с элементами ролевой игры и не линейным геймплеем. На создание игры разработчиков вдохновили такие проекты, как Half-Life, System Shock 2 и Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield. Вам предстоит выступить в роли солдата, присоединившегося к проекту Project IM — секретной военной разработке, которая должна оградить человечество от всех бед за пределами солнечной системы.
OS: Windows XP SP3 or Windows Vista
Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core
Memory: 2 GB GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 8800 GT / ATI Radeon HD 4770
Hard Drive: 3 GB HD space
Sound: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
• ADDED: Ability to revive players in Hell Week
• ADDED: VOIP to Hell Week teams, when in same zone as other team members
• ADDED: Hell Week ends when 3 teams are left. Note: a lone wolf player counts as a team
• ADDED: Teams in Hell Week now share points between players
• ADDED: Players respawn in new zone when killed during grace period in Hell Week
• ADDED: Huge HUD update including a number of new icons, sprites and changes
• ADDED: Three new Hell Week-related Steam Achievements
• ADDED: Initial, very early, support for Xbox gamepad. This is experimental and likely contains issues/bugs
• ADDED: TPs and TR info to right hand side of main menu (need to be over 1280 width resolution to see)
• ADDED: Ability for coop servers to run the same game mode and game type on the same server
• ADDED: Global chat in main menu. By default, press T to toggle
• ADDED: Can no longer aim when crouched if blocked by an object
• ADDED: Weapon settings are remembered after death, and on collected CTR weapons
• ADDED: Speedtrees to Rupture
• ADDED: AR CTRs use a laser when aiming, AR+SMG CTRs use laser when shooting
• ADDED: List of team mates in the HUD when teamed up in Hell Week
• ADDED: Numeric input for sensitivity sliders
• ADDED: Ability to team up with friends in Hell Week. Press M by default to access
• ADDED: Ability to invite Steam friends into a Hell Week. Press F1 by default to access
• ADDED: Combat Training Robots to Subarctic, Canyon, Industrial, Jungle, Mountain, Resort, Wetlands and Lunar Hell Week maps
• ADDED: Supply drops to Hell Week, each drop contains 1,250 combat points and is visible across the map
• ADDED: List of all players in the current Hell Week to mission overview
• ADDED: Elimination warning message to HUD in Hell Week when you are the next player up for elimination
• ADDED: Quick Join system for coop and multiplayer games to enable players to join a game faster
• ADDED: Message on joining multiplayer and coop games, and button to quickly open friends tab (press F1 by default to open), to make it easier to invite a friend to join you on a server
• ADDED: Compass to top of HUD
• ADDED: Accurate pings to browser
• ADDED: News pane to the left of the main menu, displays dynamic content and notifications of events and other info. Not visible for resolutions under 1024 wide
• ADDED: Pane to the right side of the main menu, displays your next 4 Steam achievements. Not visible for resolutions under 1280 wide
• ADDED: Quick tips and hints when Quick Joining a server
• ADDED: CTRs now use flashlights in certain situations when hunting players
• ADDED: CTRs now remain in their dead ragdoll position, minus physics effects, after death. Yes, you can build mountains of CTR corpses
• ADDED: CTRs that are engaging, pursuing or repelling only reload if the magazine is empty
• ADDED: Ability for CTRs to carry an inventory
• ADDED: Performance tracker to manage the number of CTR corpses and flashlights left after CTR death
• ADDED: In-game ping to debug menu for coop and multiplayer games. Press U by default to access
• ADDED: Numeric representation on mouse sliders in main menu
• UPDATED: Weapons' FOV, recoil, damage, handling, dropoff, magnification etc. have been tweaked
• UPDATED: Hell Week teams to have a max of 4 members
• UPDATED: Spawn protection to all multiplayer maps
• UPDATED: Quick join to add confirmation pop up showing game mode, and high ping if it is enabled in the settings
• UPDATED: Operations audio with reverb in spawn tunnels
• UPDATED: On-death fade-to-black screen
• UPDATED: Respawn time in Hell Week grace period is now 5 seconds
• UPDATED: Nav mesh on all Challenge maps
• UPDATED: Several server stability fixes, especially on Starcrown
• UPDATED: Wetlands with new nav mesh and other tweaks
• UPDATED: Starcrown with several fixes
• UPDATED: Operations Survival and MP maps with new modules and various fixes
• UPDATED: Hell Week server browser now shows 'Server starting...' instead of join button when there is a time desync between server and client
• UPDATED: Resolution screenshot with different sizes, plus button to open screenshot folder
• UPDATED: Removed completing The NeuroGen Incident Steam Achievements on easy, normal and hard difficulties
• UPDATED: Significantly re-worked weapons shooting, recoil, damage and aiming mechanics
• UPDATED: Converted in-game HUD to Unity 5
• UPDATED: Mission overview in Hell Week with many new features. Press M by default to access
• UPDATED: Several prefabs with correct shadow and static settings
• UPDATED: CTR soil footsteps
• UPDATED: Steam friends now updates every 2 seconds
• UPDATED: Spectating is disabled for Hell Week and Deathmatch game modes
• UPDATED: Mission overview visible when HUD is down
• UPDATED: Stronghold with new nav mesh and CTR patrol paths
• FIXED: "VOIP in Coop"
• FIXED: "Picking items up in Hell Week should work first time the majority of the time"
• FIXED: "Changed max number of players coop quick join looks for to 2 from 1"
• FIXED: "CTRs to minimise them being stuck on items or terrain"
• FIXED: "Most instances of server browser returning to the wrong server browser page"
• FIXED: "Footstep audio looping when stood still"
• FIXED: "Nucleus so the escape door is not locked by default"
• FIXED: "Light handler and light intensity issues which were causing performance losses"
• FIXED: "Crates which were in, or on, water in Hell Week have been fixed"
• FIXED: "Games no longer return to the incorrect server browser"
• FIXED: "Spawn bug in Team Domination"
• FIXED: "Flashing flashlights no longer flash improperly"
• FIXED: "Hell Week wins and CPs not recording in Leaderboards"
• FIXED: "Cause of frequent crash when exiting the game"
• FIXED: "NGI elevators killing players"
• FIXED: "Parasol collision on Resort map"
• FIXED: "Steam friends list not updating after client has been started"
• FIXED: "Server sorting now works"
• FIXED: "Server memory leak, may also increase performance and stability"
• ADDED: Grace period to Hell Week. If you die within the grace period you will respawn with an empty backpack
• ADDED: Game now pauses in Single player when in the main menu (thanks Keavon! :))
• ADDED: First version of falling damage, we'll tweak this as we receive feedback from the community. Note, exhaustion level and impact angle affect amount of damage sustained
• ADDED: Jump pads to several maps to ensure players dropping out of spawns do not take falling damage
• ADDED: Initial functionality to Mission Overview in Hell Week (press M to access by default)
• ADDED: Backpack is not dropped in Hell Week if the player has not collected anything
• ADDED: Zone markers in Deadlock have been reset back to their original versions
• ADDED: Button to reset keybinds to default in Settings menu
• ADDED: Debug info to Help menu (press U to access by default)
• ADDED: Screenshot button which takes hi-rez screenshots. Note, this will cause a pause in your gameplay (press numpad * by default)
• ADDED: Randomised exit point to Starcrown
• ADDED: Randomised entry spawn point to Starcrown
• ADDED: Chat in Hell Week now appears across all servers
• ADDED: Error message to the log if something goes wrong recording your TPs
• ADDED: Tutorial map is now locked to Normal difficulty
• UPDATED: To Unity version 5.1.3p1
• UPDATED: Coop poster scene to include missing items
• UPDATED: Water across all levels to work properly
• UPDATED: CTR default names to CTR from Unnamed. Added 1 in 20 chance of the name being a dev, and 1 in 1000 chance of killing ZPS.Hicks
• UPDATED: Slope height on stairs throughout most maps to ensure smooth movement
• UPDATED: Mainline spawns raised to stop players from jumping into them
• UPDATED: SMG, AR, Marine and other local sound reverb
• UPDATED: Small amount of red in the red dot glass
• UPDATED: Burst and Auto fire now use the single shot sound for the first sound
• UPDATED: Arch to fix occlusion errors on railing cover plates
• UPDATED: Assault Rifle mag to hold 21 rounds to accomdate burst fire
• FIXED: "Stamina being affected by ping time"
• FIXED: "Jump to help smooth-out jumping on dynamic platforms"
• FIXED: "Combat Points not recording after Hell Week matches"
• FIXED: "Hell Week wins not recording after Hell Week matches"
• FIXED: "If a player has collected pistol ammo in Hell Week, the ammo will be included in his dropped backpack"
• FIXED: "Vertical bouncing on moving elevators and platforms"
• FIXED: "Exploding ragdoll on Marines and CTRs"
• FIXED: "Rock shader"
• FIXED: "Particles disappearing when looking towards the ground"
• FIXED: "Certain stairs on Rupture not working"
• FIXED: "Server browser not sorting Multiplayer servers correctly after viewing Hell Week servers"
• FIXED: "Survival challenges not correctly recording data to Steam achievements"
• FIXED: "Multiple fixes across Starcrown, including AI, navmesh, stairs etc."
• FIXED: "Meshes missing colliders on Lunar"
• FIXED: "Tree missing textures in Welcome to IM"
Interstellar Marines resurrects the old school tactical FPS, offering a unique blend of co-op, role-playing and nonlinear gameplay. Set in a believable future, you take on the role as an elite soldier handpicked to join Project IM, a top secret military program being assembled to protect mankind from all dangers outside our solar system.
Interstellar Marines is inspired by Half-Life, System Shock 2 and Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield. Our game is all about evolving the FPS recipe with all the inspirations we've assimilated since the birth of the genre. Our goal is an evolutionary leap forward driven by our compulsive interest in science fiction, role-playing, military realism, and respect for first person immersion.
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать Interstellar Marines [Update 25]:
Т.к. игра стала весить больше 500 Мб., теперь качаем отсюда:
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (63 шт.)