Описание игры, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру Starfarer v0.61a - игра на стадии разработки
|Рейтинг: 9.0 (9) | Баллы: 64|
• Разработчик / Developer: Fractal Softworks (1)
• Жанр / Genre: Сетевые / ХотСит (2039)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Beta-версия (игра еще в разработке)
• Размер / Size: 48.75 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 9.0 из 10 (всего голосов: 9)
• Похожие игры:
- Space Rangers 2: Revolution / Космические рейнджеры 2: Революция (Аддон) v R6
- Space Rangers / Космические Рейнджеры v1.6
- Мини Космические Рейнджеры: Нашествие Клисан v1.2
- Gratuitous Space Battles v1.62 + 8 DLCs / Gratuitous Space Battles v1.63 / + RUS v1.62 + 8 DLCs
- Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space v1.311
- StarDrive v1.15
- Lords of the Black Sun v1.031
Альфа-версия перспективной игры Starfarer. Игра представляет собой смесь экономической и космической стратегии с элементами RPG (куда сейчас без них) с открытым миром в суровом и мрачном sci-fi setting.
Игра обновлена с v0.51a до v0.52a. Список изменений внутри новости. Сохранения от прошлой версии не работают!
OS: XP / Vista / 7;
Processor: 2 GHz Processor;
Memory: 1 GB Available System Memory;
Video Card: 256 MB (1024x768 minimum resolution);
Hard Disk Space: 150 MB Available Hard Drive Space.
• Установите игру.
• После запуска потребует ввести код, введите любые цифры и нажмите Activate.
• Added "Run Simulation" option to the refit screen (deploys current variant, lets you pick some opponents).
• Trade UI changes.
• Presents the tabbed UI, allows to switch between different tabs while trading.
• Can refit ship while docked with station and purchase weapons from station from the refit screen.
• Added "refit ships" option to orbital station dialog.
• Ship refitted at a station are fully fitted immediately and do not need to wait a few days for hullmods to take effect.
• Updated look and feel of refit UI to match the rest of the UI better.
• Added tooltip with detailed ship stats to refit UI (hover over OP bar to see).
• Added arc indicator to weapon list in weapon group dialog (so you can tell which weapon is which in cases where it's ambiguous).
• Can set groups to have autofire toggled on automatically before battle.
• Stock variants adjusted to set groups to do this where appropriate.
• Opening the refit tab when coming from the fleet tab pre-selects the moused over ship.
• For UI consistency, pressing TAB no longer closes the map when on the map tab.
• Added detail of what crew level does to tooltip.
• Saves zoom level in the campaign, and zoom level and view location in the campaign map.
• Added tooltips for fuel/cargo/personnel/fleet points/hangar space with breakdown of related information.
• Ammo counter now shows 4 digits.
Ship balance changes:
• Aurora: reduced shield efficiency.
• Conquest: increased flux capacity and dissipation, greatly reduced shield efficiency.
• Hammerhead: increased arc of medium hardpoints to 10 degrees (up from 5).
• Eagle: improved top speed and maneuverability, improved turret coverage (in particular, the 3 small frontal turrets overlap).
• Falcon: improved top speed and maneuverability, improved turret coverage.
• Sunder: improved flux capacity and dissipation significantly, improved turret coverage.
• Brawler: increased flux capacity and dissipation, improved shield efficiency, improved shield coverage.
• Xyphos: improved shield arc.
• Longbow: changed shield to omni-directional.
• Dagger: changed shield to omni-directional, removed PD laser.
• Broadsword: reduced flux dissipation rate (only a factor in *very* prolonged firing).
• Thunder: reduced number of ships in wing to 2, reduced fleet point cost to 7.
• Added music (written by Stian Stark, one track so far).
• New graphics for the Hellbore and the Hephaestus Assault Gun.
• New graphics for Flak, Dual Flak, Light Assault Gun.
• Added new large ballistic weapon: "Mark IX Autocannon".
• Adjusted several variants to use it, made available in campaign (pirate base).
• Added "Accidents" mechanic to handle fleets over various limits.
• It's assumed that the fleet can improvise various containers/fuel cells/life support systems etc to go above its standard capacity.
• You can go up to 50% over capacity at the cost of increased supply use to maintain all the improvised solutions.
• Going over 50%, or running out of supplies, carries the risk of an accident.
• An accident causes a loss of stuff handled by the capacity in question (i.e., cargo for being over cargo capacity), in addition to a loss of other items that are over capacity (i.e., a minor cargo-related accident can cascade into a huge loss of over-capacity fuel).
• Accident severity depends on how much over capacity you are / how long you've been out of supplies.
• Accident consequences go all the way up to the loss of a ship.
• Accident consequences stay consistent upon reloading the game, so save/loading until you get a favorable result isn't an option.
• Increased amount of supplies gained from scuttling your own ships and salvaging disabled ships after battle.
• No longer "cheats" by being able to see through fog of war while in Search & Destroy mode.
• Fighter wings returning to a carrier will try to avoid enemy ships throughout their return.
• Improved choice of strafing direction to better avoid being flanked.
• Escorting ships a bit more defensive, less likely to get themselves killed.
• Will use omni shields against multiple threats instead of just the biggest one, when possible.
• Has higher-level tactical awareness and tries to avoid being swarmed.
• Improved escort behavior yet again - *much* less likely to get in the way.
• Made aware of when a ship's best firepower is a broadside (either due to overall loadout or temporarily disabled weapons).
• Autofiring PD weapons should switch off from ships to target incoming missiles and bombs.
• Will select a non-autofiring group to make sure it doesn't override autofire unintentionally.
• Ships with forward-facing shields more careful about backing away instead of turning tail to run.
• More inclined to ignore beam damage that it can just absorb with shields.
• Improved calculation to determine whether a ship is civilian - now relies on OP cost of equipped weapons.
• Improved friendly fire danger detection for weapons that fire long bursts (Tachyon Lance, Plasma Cannon, Heavy Needler, etc).
• Will detect when disabled ships are blocking the way and will not fire.
• Will fire guided missiles in odd-angled slots (such as the Apogee's or the Buffalo Mk2's side-pointed ones) without needing to face the enemy.
• Improved logic for spreading ships out when multiple ships fight a single enemy.
• Will now consider the seriousness of an incoming missile threat when deciding whether to shield against it or against incoming weapons fire.
• Better about when to vent.
• Less likely to spend all Sabot-class missiles immediately.
• Now considers incoming damage and its likelihood to overload shields.
• Note: this greatly affects the balance of the Broadsword. Some example matchups with the new AI behvaior:
• Assault Enforcer vs 3x Broadsword Wing: Enforcer wins with full hull and armor in good shape.
• Attack Medusa vs 3x Broadsword Wing: Medusa loses a tough fight (its armor isn't good enough, and a reliance on shields makes it weak vs the Broadswords).
• Standard Lasher vs 1x Broadsword Wing: Lasher wins, but it's a tougher fight.
• Will turn to take incoming damage on intact armor when appropriate.
• Non-fighters will no longer try to flee from fighters.
• Increased flux level at which AI considers enemy ship to be vulnerable to missiles - was set a bit low, leading to too many missiles wasted.
• Decoupled collision avoidance from turning - AI can now keep facing an enemy while avoiding collisions.
• This improves the survivability for ships with front shields drastically.
• Improved escort behavior - less likely to get in the way, better about surviving and staying in formation.
• Auto-firing weapons a bit more lenient about thinking they're aimed correctly. Example: both Apogee's medium side turrets will fire at a target in front.
• Fixed bug that caused the AI to not fire the Thumper.
• Fixed bug that caused the AI to improperly evaluate the weapons range of its target.
• Fixed bug that caused the AI to think frag damage wasn't terrible vs shields.
• Fixed error in logic that was causing an occasional unnecessary lowering of front shields.
• Reduced likelihood of retreat.
• Fully re-vamped.
• Picks from several strategies to use.
• Makes better use of available orders (in particular, escort).
• Less susceptible to defeat in detail.
Ballistic weapon balance changes:
• Light Assault Gun: increased range, projectile speed, improved accuracy.
• Light Autocannon: increased projectile speed, reduced accuracy.
• Light Dual Autocannon: increased projectile speed, reduced accuracy.
• Light Mortar: increased range, projectile speed.
• Light Machine Gun, Light Dual Machine Gun, Heavy Machine Gun, Flak Cannon, Dual Flak Cannon: increased projectile speed.
• Vulcan Cannon: increased projectile speed, increased ammo.
• Arbalest Autocannon, Heavy Autocannon: increased projectile speed, reduced accuracy.
• Railgun: increased projectile speed, improved accuracy (perfect, in line with the Hypervelocity Driver and the Gauss Cannon).
• Heavy Mauler: increased range, projectile speed.
• Assault Chaingun: increased range, projectile speed.
• Gauss Cannon: increased flux cost.
• Hellbore Cannon, Mjolnir Cannon, Hephaestus Assault Gun: increased range slightly, increased projectile speed.
Energy weapon balance changes:
• LR PD Laser: increased range, improved turn rate.
• Graviton Beam: increased range.
• Phase Beam: increased range (for now).
• High Intensity Laser: increased damage.
• Tachyon Lance: increased flux cost.
• Burst PD Laser, Heavy Burst Laser, Guardian PD Laser: these now use ammo ("charges") that regenerate. Charges regenerate slower than the fire rate of the weapons, allowing a front-loaded burst of damage before slowing down to fire at the regeneration rate (rather than the actual rate of fire).
• Autopulse Laser: Uses the same "charge" mechanic as the above, with an expanded "clip" of 15 charges. No longer fires in a burst, only while the fire button is held down.
Hull mod balance changes:
• Doubled the effect of Flux Capacitors (200 flux per, up from 100).
• Integrated Point Defense AI: reduced OP cost.
• Expanded Magazines: reduced bonus to 50%.
• Advanced Optics: reduced turret turn rate penalty to 40% (from 50%).
• Reduced cost of capital-sized Augmented Engines and Advanced Optics.
• Mods in the mod selection dialog now listed in alphabetical order.
• Made many more colors used in the game available for modding (in settings.json).
• Improved logging so you can see which file is being loaded before a potential error can occur.
• Added support for mods to add their own music.
• Opponents that can be picked for the simulation available from the refit screen can be set in data/campaign/sim_opponents.csv.
• Added the following fields to the descriptor.json for a mod:
• "author" - displayed alongside the description.
• "totalConversion":"true" or "false" - makes it so that selecting this mod unselects everything else, and selecting another mods unselects this one - i.e., you can't combine this mod with other mods.
• "replace" - a JSON array of filenames for files that the mod replaces entirely, instead of merging with data from the base game. Useful for a total conversion that may want to entirely replace the list of missions (so that the vanilla missions don't show up at all), the player.faction, or the list of available simulation opponents. Example: "replace":["data/missions/mission_list.csv",] - will replace mission list with ones from mod.
• Only needed for .csv and .json files that would otherwise be merged by the game.
• Added "separateRecoilForLinkedBarrels" parameter to projectile weapon definition. Makes recoil be regenerated for every barrel fired in LINKED mode.
• Fixed bug with getEntityByName where it would sometimes return null for an orbital station (only when called inside generate()).
• Fixed bug where having multiple engine flames on a missile would cause each flame after the first to be progressively dimmer.
• Fixed bug where a MIRV splitting into missiles with proximity fuses would do no damage.
• Added ammo optional regeneration for weapons ("ammo/sec" in weapon_data.csv).
• Fighter repairs:
• Fleets with carriers (ships with flight decks) repair fighter wings immediately outside of combat (costs supplies).
• Repairing fighters in combat costs supplies.
• When out of supplies, fighters will still be repaired, but lost fighters will not be replaced.
• Increased stack sizes for supplies/fuel/crew/marines to 1000.
• Improved itemization somewhat (more light weapons and missile pods delivered by convoys).
• Changed behavior of UI tab shortcuts - they will now close the current tab, EXCEPT in the trade UI. Let's see how that feels.
• Added option to repair your fleet at non-hostile orbital stations. Still costs supplies, but not credits.
• Autofiring weapons will prefer the ship's target (if set, and if not a PD weapon with a missile or fighter in its arc).
• Reduced Thumper damage and flux cost.
• Added icons for most hull mods (in hull mod selection dialog).
• Campaign fleet rendering optimization: will now only show up to 20 ships in any given fleet in the campaign view.
• Added UI element that breaks down all the effects affecting your ship (nebula, flux damage boost, engine boost, etc).
• Fighters and frigates no longer benefit from Nav Buoy and Sensor Array bonuses (presumably, their on-board computers aren't up to the task).
• Added 5th weapon group, adjusted some stock variants to make use of it.
• Burst weapons in an "alternating" weapon group now properly alternate.
• Added some PD Lasers to the Hegemony station's inventory.
• Crew and marines now consume supplies (0.01 per day each).
• Added Resistant Flux Conduits to Assault Brawler.
• Game should auto-detect display refresh rate correctly, instead of assuming it's 60.
• Moved Tri-Tachyon base to fifth planet, where it was supposed to be.
• Reduced amount of crew killed when a ship takes hull damaged.
• Increased the amount of crew in all the faction fleets.
• Increased chance of uncrewed ship to be sabotaged by the enemy (instead of captured) to 90% (up from 50).
• Increased chance of for each weapon of a surrendering ship to be sabotaged to 80% (up from 50).
• Reduced chance to capture fighters in auto-resolve battles to better match normal battles.
• Fighter drones fight at the "regular" experience level, instead of "green".
• Capital ships and cruisers no longer assigned to "Harass".
• Changed fleet speed calculation.
• Based on slowest ship in the fleet.
• Size based penalty only caused by ships not sufficiently faster than the slowest ship, and capped at 20%.
• Fighter speed penalty weighted by hangar space (0 when not over).
• Missiles no longer "cheat" by being able to acquire targets through fog of war.
• Increased the amount of credits gained from combat by 30%.
• AI fleets will dump excess resources and go back to base to resupply when necessary.
• Added button to auto-generate weapon groups for a variant. Also happens if you forget to create the groups.
• Leaving a battle midway through when some enemy ships are retreating will result in the auto-resolve counting them as retreated instead of deployed.
• Ship names and ship name prefixes are now faction-specific.
• Some significant rendering optimizations.
• Removed Brawler as starting ship.
• Optimized ship tooltips (eliminates minor hiccup when showing mission detail screen, ensures ship tooltips are always up-to-date).
• Significantly optimized rendering of ship damage decals.
• Combat map with 5 objectives can now get 2 Nav Buoys tops.
• Increased memory available to the game to 512MB.
• Improved mod selection dialog (more space, more readable font).
• Optimized rendering performance of fleets in the campaign screen.
• Added an abandoned storage facility in orbit around the sun-scorched world of Covrus I.
• Missions: ships can now be refitted for each mission.
• Optimized save file format a bit (takes about 25% less space).
• Fixed issue with ships bumping into each other at spawn if a faster ship ended up behind a slower one.
• Added music/SFX volume controls (under the in-game settings menu).
• Fixed bug where burst laser type weapons would do an incorrect amount of damage.
• Fixed bug where occasionally a nearby ship would not be assigned to an Intercept, in favor of one further away (most prominent with nearby Tempests).
• Fixed bug where deleting a savegame would sometimes not work.
• Fixed bug where holding down the left mouse button to move in the campaign screen would not give the fleet its maximum speed unless the cursor was far enough away.
• Fixed bug with fleet stats (such a travel speed) not being updated correctly when hull mods take effect.
• Fixed bug where combat would end while both sides had some ships in play.
• Fixed load game crash when the player is going to engage another fleet in the next frame after the game is loaded.
• Fixed bug with not re-calculating whether ships should be considered civilian when they're refitted.
• Fixed omni shields bug where it would point behind the ship.
• Fixed bug where the player would get one battle auto-resolved behind the scenes if they happened to engage two fleets in a single frame.
• Fixed ship tooltip not updating stats properly when fleet members were moved around for crew reassignment.
• Fixed rare crash when clicking on fighter wing in command UI just as it is being destroyed.
• Fixed bug that caused the effects of hull mods to apply to campaign related stats immediately, rather than after refit completion.
• Fixed bug with "load game" progress bar flashing.
• Fixed bug with crew assignment that would occasionally result in more uncrewed ships than was correct.
• Fixed bug where small missile weapons would get the "PD" flag from the Integrated Point Defense AI hull mod.
• Fixed bug that would cause fighters to always go to the nearest carrier, even if all its flight decks are occupied.
• Fixed bug that would force-set the speed of a ship to its maximum when it's decelerating, instead of adjusting it gradually.
• Fixed bug that would sometimes cause a ship to go off the map without retreating, preventing a battle from ending.
• Fixed crash bug resulting from a damaged ship with no weapons (and an empty weapons group) being deployed.
• Fixed autoresolve bug that was causing fighters with hullmods to have sky-high hitpoints.
• This would also cause the game to stutter due to auto-resolves taking far longer than expected.
• Fixed issue where wrong tooltip would show up in the refit screen for ships with weapons that are close together.
Weapon balance changes:
• Railgun: reduced rate of fire.
• Heavy Autocannon: increased damage.
• Arbalest Autocannon: increased damage.
• Increased the beam speed for all beam weapons significantly.
• Increased ammo counts for most ballistic high-explosive weapons.
• Sabot SRM: reduced the accuracy of the 2nd stage projectile.
• Significantly increased the launch speed of the Reaper torpedo launcher line of weapons.
• Improved quality of picks for light escort, destroyer escort, and capture assignments.
• Ships that are the target of an escort command will not be assigned to escort duty themselves.
• The Intercept assignment will now cause the assigned ships to pursue their target in a single-minded manner - making it both more effective and more dangerous for the ships carrying it out.
• Ships ordered to retreat will now attempt to avoid nearby enemies first.
• Support fighters (at this point, just the Longbow) will go along on Strike assignments.
• Changed "Light Escort" and "Destroyer Escort" to only ever accept one ship. Using a direct order to assign a specific ship to escort duty will assign the originally-picked ship elsewhere.
Starfarer is an in-development open-world single-player space-combat, roleplaying, exploration and economic game. The player is a space captain who can seek out fortune and glory however they choose.
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать Starfarer v0.61a (48.75 Мб.):
Ссылки на игру закрыты правообладателем / Links to game are closed by right holder
Качаем демку с сайта разработчика: http://fractalsoftworks.com
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (51 шт.)