Описание игры, торрент, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру Dog Sled Saga v1.0.6 - торрент, полная версия
|Рейтинг: 10.0 (4) | Баллы: 53|
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (14535) от Dan FitzGerald (1) и Trichotomy (1)
• Жанр / Genre: Необычные игры (1046); Игры для Linux (258); Игры для Mac OS X (291)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Полная версия (установи и играй)
• Размер / Size: 77.06 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 10.0 из 10 (всего голосов: 4)
Dog Sled Saga - довольно необычная игра, которую сложно отнести к какому-то конкретному жанру. Здесь присутствует и элементы менеджмента (выбор собаки-лидера, кормление четвероногих друзей, подборка корма и многое другое), и гонки. Вам придется следить за своими собаками и догадываться самим, что с ними происходит.
Идея игры такова - создать из своры разрозненных собак сплоченную гоночную команду. В игре предусмотрены различные соревнования, выигрывая их, Вы получаете определенные гонорары и увеличиваете свою славу. Открывайте дополнительные способности у своих питомцев, улучшайте их характеристики, следите за питание или покупайте новых собак.
Игра ОБНОВЛЕНА с v1.0.5 до v1.0.6.. No idea what's updated.
Для игры необходим установленный Java.
• In addition to league dues, the Dog & Driver Association now charges a registration fee per dog on your team. You might need to make some cuts… The game will walk you through adapting to these changes.
• If you take dogs off your team, you can rehire them in the future. Some of their progress will be lost, though.
• Also, you’ll need to build expansions on your kennel if you need more slots for dogs! A big one-time cost.
• Choose whether each dog will or won’t do the day’s task with you or get rest while idle in the kennel
Better error handling
• We’re happy that Dog Sled Saga’s Early Access experience has been smooth for many of you, but game development gets inevitably messy sometimes - our game has been known to crash here and there with some of our builds!
• Now, instead of abruptly closing, you should get an error popup, and a crash report will automatically be sent to Dan, the programmer. This should take a few steps out of the troubleshooting process we’ve used up to this point.
• Fault chance has been altered/reduced for the various Happiness levels
• Skill chance has also been altered/reduced
• Skill level can no longer go beneath your skill cap minus one
• Hunger rate has been reduced for races with 4 and 5 dogs
• Fixed aptitudes showing before Specialty Lvl 1 is reached for dogs
• Costs adjusted to accommodate new expenses
• Overall difficulty curve reduction
Miscellaneous UI changes
• Dog delta popups occur at the beginning of the next day without blocking actions
• Dog delta popups for Skill Cap Up and Fatigue Capacity Up
• Major kennel screen overhaul!
• Dog dynamics overhaul
• We've made some changes to the ups and downs that your dogs will experience over the course of their career. Many stats have been altered to make managing your team more challenging and interesting.
• Dogs gain fatigue with each speed drop during a race
• Light fatigue wears off quickly with rest
• Deep fatigue gained if all light fatigue slots filled
• Deep fatigue lingers longer and affects dogs' happiness
• Fatigue capacity increases with perfect catches
• Stepwise only - no longer a sliding scale
• Neutral happiness is "good," with upward and downward modifiers
• Recent Favorite Thing gives happiness up
• Different amounts of deep fatigue give happiness down
• No more happiness cap mechanic
• Skill warm-up goes up and down rapidly
• Gives increased chance of Skill triggering during races
• Warm up by training on off-days leading up to races
• Training while at max warm-up will increase skill cap
• Resting reduces warmed-up status
• Instead of only waiting for the next race, you now must choose what to do with your dogs on off-days.
• Currently, you may train or give care to as many of your dogs as you'd like per day. In a future update, you will be more limited, but you will be able to hire additional employees to help you...
Perfect catch changes
• Increased skill trigger chance in race
• Brief speed boost
• Progress towards increasing fatigue capacity
• Naturally makes your food supply go further
New dog breed - Samoyed
• Another long-awaited sled-pulling dog added to the roster! Even fluffier than our Malamute, but with a smaller frame beneath the fur. Hire one for your team!
• Fix crashes related to certain skills
• improved fullscreen support
• updated backend frameworks
• Preliminary revision of Pre Race Screen
• Trees wiggle when hit with food
• Popup for end of race approaching
• Changed fullscreen sequence at launch
• Min JRE version set to 1.7.0 in Windows executable.
• Red outline rope animation on snag and tangle
• Drag arrows outline flash on drag command
• Skill and fault starburst animation
• New story screens at career start
• Improved tutorial
• Updated Dog & Driver Association Headquarters scene
• More screen transitions
• Improved music compression quality
• Position drift frequency nerf - takes greater influence from exhaustion rate
• Changed drift adjust arrow animation
• Good Catch skill gives tug immunity to the target dog and the dog ahead for the duration of the lunge
• League Up screen
• Improved Musher Select screen
• Updated libGDX framework, which has added some Nvidia Optimus related fixes
• Improved shader error logging and compatibility
• Moved save directory according to platform (existing saves will be relocated automatically)
• Fixed err.txt and log.txt file creation
• New empty food bag animation
• Revised restock post base sprite
• Error text now saved to dogsledsaga-data/err.txt
• Executable altered to try to force discrete graphics device where applicable (Windows)
• Corrected text replacement errors for Weather type favorite and possessivePronoun
• Scroll indicator arrows clickable in most/all places
• Some journal text display formatting fixes
• Fixed crash upon entering League 7
• Fixed dogs getting stuck with camera flash for good (hopefully...)
• Opponents closer to camera (layer 3)
• Animations in crowd scene
• Fixed Android context loss issues (for good...)
• Faster loading times for lighting scheme changes (probably only noticeable on mobile)
• Dogs will no longer be assigned sex "Either"
• Night races can satisfy dogs with "Clear" Weather favorite
• Pre Race screen
• Game text in external file instead of hardcoded (for future translations or mods)
• Rendering optimizations
• Fix stuck camera flash status for many objects
• Fixed lighting in colorshifted object and snow sprays
• Dogs can no longer take position shift orders after race ends
• Fixed freeze if team funds are below current league's dues when dues are due
• Fixed some critical bugs build 17.08.2014.
• Malamute breed. A bigger, fluffier husky-type dog
• New race mechanic:
• Line position drifting
• Dogs will drift out of position over time
• Click/tap and drag dogs to give them the command to adjust their position
• Rates and range of magnitudes of drifts are static for now - will likely depend on exhaustion rate
• New Skill: Charge Up
• Dog portraits (visible in dog menu)
• Hit effect on head bops
• Many UI and menu changes
• Title screen created
• Main menu replaced
• Overall menu color scheme and buttons replaced
• New Journal menu (in progress)
• Dynamic texture atlas
• Light pre-rendered before races - potential performance gains on mobile (let us know!)
• No more worries about our single, ever growing sprite atlas
• Opens door for smaller runtime atlas and mod support
• Known bug: Black screen after context loss (if your screen turns off in-game) on Android. Working on a fix!
• Workaround - force quit and restart the app
• Several new breeds/colors
• St. Bernard
• Chocolate Lab
• Yellow Lab
• New menu structure
• Preliminary pre-race screen
• Preliminary mentor screen
• Revised dog menus
• Preliminary Mentor/Journal system
• Night sky
• Rapport between dogs
• New text formatting features
• Scene animations (treefarm only for now)
• Auto-assigned dog names sorted by gender
• New auto-assigned names added to the pool
• Revised overworked penalty rules
• Bundled Java runtime on all platforms (need feedback on how this works for you!)
• Heavily revised happiness stat rules
• Happiness displayed as 5 word-based levels instead of 1-to-10 with decimals
• No more gradual decline in happiness due to hunger/exhaustion
• If a certain threshold of exhaustion is crossed during a race, there will be an "exhaustion" penalty
• If a dog has raced many weeks without breaks, there will be an "overworked" penalty
• Tap prompt animation for jumps and tangles
• Revised tangle rules for less unexpected tangles
• Dogs flash on most state changes
• Removed stat popups at the end of the race
• Added "dog event" messages post race
• Added showfloor Demo mode
• Capped Competitive skill boost time in light of new Opponent AI
• Message animations
• Fixed variety in snowfall rate
• Many new musher animations
• Snow mounds
• New place UI
• New food stock UI
• (Forgot to mention last time) Wavering fault added
• Fixed visual effect color conflicts
• Conditions Favorite revised (actual conditions categories instead of lighting schemes)
• Yelp sound effect on fault trigger
• White flash on skill and fault trigger
• Visual effects unique to most skills and faults
• Good Catch skill is actually reliable now
• Vertical camera motion
• Camera wobble during wind
• Precomposed scenes for beginnings and ends of racetracks (Tree farm and medium gathering)
• Dogs can turn heads left
• Tangle chance rules revised
• Ropes flash on tangle chance
• Fault chance revised
• Skill chance revised
• New dog breed - Black Lab (based on our Kickstarter backer Markus N's dog, Maya!)
• Sponsorships: granted for fame lvl increase - upgrade rope, sled, foodbag, or funding up to 4 levels
• Tangled dogs can't jump
• Scroll buttons on team screen if needed
• Tangle chance/frequency measured per rope segment instead of for the whole rope
• Rope snag animation for when tangle chance fails (greater magnitude for greater chance)
• Dog Sled Saga birthday surprises on Sunday, Dec 8th..
• Snow sprays indicate speed change. This is high friction snow, so you speed up slow and slow down fast, and the front spray is bigger. In other conditions, that could be reversed.
• Started a new dog breed–our first backer reward dog!
• Camera interpolates with team speed changes (more below) (not pictured because I got it working at the laaaaast minute.)
• Friction: The “exhaustion rate” parameter for races has been renamed to “snow quality,” and it now also affects how quickly your sled speeds up and slows down.
• Random snow in races.
• Heavily revised positioning of entities in the world, and camera positioning. Along with the new snow sprays, we hope the new camera interpolation will add impact to speed changes. We also have a few presentation and story ideas that will require a more dynamic camera.
• The Windows build has an installer now, and it includes the necessary Java Runtime Environment.
• Competitive skill, Choke fault.
• Tweaked skill and fault rates.
• Tweaked upper league difficulties slightly.
• Custom cursor.
• Confirmation screen for save deletion.
• Revised post-race popups.
• Revised dynamic forest foliage.
• Changed save location.
• New song: "Outset".
• Increased variety (reduced repetition) in roster
• New leagues
• Fixed faults (they were broken in the first preview build, unfortunately)
• Randomized town clusters with color swapping
• New homey buildings
• Dynamic foliage in layer four (instead of a prefab tile)
The core gameplay involves tossing food to the team of four dogs to keep them at their peak performance in order to do well in the mushing competitions that are entered. It’s a simple control scheme to use, just tap and hold to control the angle the food will be launched at, but doing this effectively at a continuous rate will be the challenge.
DogSledSaga_catching-w-lots-of-treesManaging one’s team plays a big part in the game, and randomized elements that could have a big effect on how well one does will come into play. Raising and succeeding with a mushing team and one’s dogs will be the ultimate goal: becoming the top dog-sledding team ain’t easy, but nothing good ever comes easy.
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать Dog Sled Saga v1.0.6 (77.06 Мб.):
Скачать .torrent файл (прямая ссылка): dog_sled_saga_v106_1.torrent
Dog Sled Saga [Steam Early Access] build 08.12.2014 (Linux) (57.91 Мб.):
Dog Sled Saga [Steam Early Access] build 08.12.2014 (Macintosh) (58.49 Мб.):
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (23 шт.)