Описание игры, торрент, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру Stealth Bastard Deluxe v1.80.0 [Complete Edition] / + GOG v18.104.22.168 - торрент, полная версия
|Рейтинг: 10.0 (22) | Баллы: 51|
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (10470) от Curve Studios (4)
• Жанр / Genre: Платформеры (вид сбоку) (3272); Игры для Linux (299); Игры для Mac OS X (331)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Полная версия (установи и играй)
• Размер / Size: 324.10 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 10.0 из 10 (всего голосов: 22)
• Другие части игры:
- Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones
• Похожие игры:
- Gunpoint: Special Edition v22.05.2015
- Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine [FINAL]
- SpyLeaks v1.6
Stealth Bastard - аркадный стелс-экшен нового вида!
Стелс игры это классно - прятаться, ползать в тенях, проникать незамеченным на базу противника...
Но почему все они должны быть такими... медленными?
Игра обновлена с версии 1.67.1 до 1.80.0 Complete Edition. Список изменений можно посмотреть здесь.
Добавлена GOG-версия игры.
В этом стелс-экшене все будет происходить быстро, неистово, и на грани смерти.
Игра почти в буквальном смысле является гибридом Metal Gear Solid и Super Meat Boy.
Также в игру встроен редактор уровней.
• прячьтесь в тенях, которые просчитываются в реальном времени!
• опасайтесь разнообразных смертоносных и зорких роботов-врагов!
• взламывайте комп. системы, чтобы добраться до выхода... и следующего испытания!
• проскальзывайте в двери за долю секунды до того, как вас порубят на кусочки лазерами!
• умирайте разными жестокими и кровавыми способами!
• создавайте свои собственные дружелюбные комнаты смерти и делитесь ими со всем миром - не выходя из игры!
• улучшайте время своего прохождения и возглавьте мировую таблицу рекордов!
CPU: Dual Core 2.0Ghz
System Memory: 1Gb or greater of RAM
Video RAM: 256Mb or more VRAM
GFX Card: DirectX 8.0 compatible
OS Support: Windows XP SP2 or better, Vista, Win7
Input: Keyboard / Mouse, Xinput supported controllers (i.e. Xbox controllers for Windows)
Stealth games are awesome. Hiding from The Man, skulking in shadows, the thrill of the unseen infiltration. But why do they have to be so... slow?
Introducing Stealth Bastard: stealth, with a great big kick up the arse. A fast-paced, frenetic, one-step-away-from-chunky-death melange of sneaking, platforming, hacking and cursing. A whole lot of fun. It's like Metal Gear Solid and Super Meat Boy had a baby out of wedlock. Semi-literally.
Jump, sneak, and be horribly dismembered through 28 levels hand-crafted by our crack team of in-house design geniuses, some of the same folk behind the critically-acclaimed Fluidity/Hydroventure, and the retro-styled PSN platformer Explodemon!.
And once you're done with those? Fear not - Stealth Bastard includes a FULL in-game level editor - the same we used to create the bundled levels - and even allows you to share, play and rate the community's creations from across the world.
• Hide in the shadows with a real-time shadowing system!
• Evade a wide range of eagle-eyed lethal robotic foes!
• Hack your way to the exit... and to the next challenge!
• Squeeze through doorways mere seconds before you're sliced into pieces!
• Die in a variety of gruesome, cruel ways!
• Create your own fiendish deathrooms and share them with the world - all in the game!
• Shave seconds off your playtimes and rule the global leaderboards!
- Fixed issues with certain levels freezing at level start
- Fluctuations in game speed were due to variable framerate code that was added for lower powered devices/PCs. Since this is not required for 99% of desktops/laptops, it's been disabled by default and can now be turned on with the Low Spec Mode option, which was added in this version.
- Built from latest GameMaker Studio, which has fixes for Windows 8.1 and Intel HD4000 issues.
- Option to turn on/off level downloads
- Fix for left/right on dpad on 360 controllers
- Community Level leaderboards are now working again
- Today I found and fixed the issue that was causing the game to freeze for some people. It happened only to people when someone uploaded a level to the free community, they then downloaded the levels, and then someone else re-uploaded that level again. Pretty rare. :)
- What will happen is that the free levels will redownload, but the issue should never happen again.
- I've put out a quick release to better deal with the battering that the servers are taking due to the influx of users from the Humble Bundle. If the servers do go down again in future, the game will now deal with it elegantly and silently, and won't freeze on the main screen, allowing everyone to keep playing.
- Fixed freezes when server in not accessible.
There are too many fixes to report here, but highlights include:
- Improvements to the collision and player code. This should be more robust now.
- Fixes to various unitialised variables found here on the forums and in our office.
- Speed ups and improvements in the memory management
- Issues with levels fixed, such as the S-Rank preventing 8-9 bug. :)
- You can now create Teleporter-based levels in the editor and upload them to the community.
- Set the Start Point object to spawn Teleporters to activate this feature
- A new object has been added, the vending machine, which spawns two teleporters when activated by the player
- A 'Retry' button added to the level tally screen, as requested by the community.
- Support for the new DLC chapters - The Teleporter Chambers
- New effects for the teleporters
- Bug fixes for the teleporters
- Various bug fixes for code and levels
- Unlock all levels and unlock all equipment achievements weren't unlocking correctly.
- The antilight effect didn't move with a moving platform.
- Now indicate that the rank gained for equipment doesn't go towards your level rank
- Playing another door sound using FMOD to try to prevent Win 8 crashes
- Repeatedly pressing restart after loading a checkpoint could slow down the game. Fixed.
- Further checks for Steam Cloud issues. Game should recover as much as it can when Steam Cloud fails to sync files correctly.
- Added S Rank and Pickup icons to secret level indicators to show how they should be unlocked.
- Playing some of the sounds that were crashing Windows 8 through FMOD to see if it can stop the game crashing for those users.
- Improvements for some of the levels.
- Shadow bug meant that players who played with their shadow brightness setting on a higher setting would be less visible!
- Fixed up thumbnails for some of the levels
- Slight menu fix.
- Put a check in for Windows 8 users to prevent a crash that occurred if a sound played more than 3 times at once
- Added some error checking for when Steam Cloud only syncs one of the two essential save files
- Different attempt at solving non-standard characters APPDATA saving as prevous one didn't work.
- Attempting to make the game quicker now that the database is much larger
- game doesn't now update metrics every time the main menu is loaded
- the creation of new levels list now happens in the background
- Speeded up the downloaded level menus
- main menu gets the new levels list only on boot up, can still be updated anytime by player manually by selecting Download Levels -> Latest
- To help issues with database maintenance, players now go offline if they don't have the latest version
- prevented player flying off when a containment field they are ledge grabbing onto is turned off
- can no longer push a block and hack
- seekers were moving through collision in TwoGuardians if you went up to see them and then came down
- robots' cones aren't rendered now if they are set inactive
- security cameras no longer go to the position of a moving platform they were set to target
- player can be inside a trigger area that is inactive and activate it when it is turned on
- Found memory leak in the blood particles that spawn on player death. Thanks to Mac on the forums.
- Added Shadow Brightness to video options for those with dark monitors
- Found a memory leak that meant most menus would repeatedly reserve more memory when online
- Text alignment issue for best times fixed
- Fix to BIO, if you left a line blank, it would tell you your whole bio was blank. Oh no!
- Now showing a message which lets players know when UAC/Administrator issues are preventing play
- Leaderboards fixed, weren't showing actual best time
- Optional Donate button added - either it or Explodemon screen will appear randomly on exit
- If you did download the problem level, it will no longer cause an issue.
- Change to the EULA to make it sound much less terrifying
- It was possible to upload a level which had a clickable button saved into the .lvl file, causing the game to lock. This has been fixed, and the level updated to prevent further issues too.
- Leaderboards were very slow, so the amount of data transferred has been reduced
- Prevented issues when typing bio in during level editor
- Allowed more space for leaderboard positions - didn't expect that many people!
- DLLs are no longer stored in the .exe and then extracted by it. They're situated in the folder now, in case of issues when installing
Moving platforms were not synching correctly when they went off screen. An optimisation that went wrong. Fixed.
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать Stealth Bastard Deluxe v1.80.0 [Complete Edition] (324.10 Мб.):
Stealth Bastard Complete GOG v22.214.171.124 (420.69 Мб.):
Stealth Bastard Deluxe v1.63.4 (Linux) (114.03 Мб.):
Stealth Bastard Deluxe v1.63.9 (Macintosh) (116.67 Мб.):
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (70 шт.)