Описание игры, торрент, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру The Fertile Crescent v0.4.8C - торрент, игра на стадии разработки
|Рейтинг: 6.0 (2) | Баллы: 231|
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (14535) от LincRead (1)
• Жанр / Genre: Стратегии (2653); Сетевые / ХотСит (2057)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Beta-версия (игра еще в разработке)
• Размер / Size: 36.31 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 6.0 из 10 (всего голосов: 2)
• Похожие игры:
- Bronze Age v220.127.116.11
- 0 A.D. [Alpha 23]
- Age of Empires II: Conquerors Expansion/ Эпоха Империй 2: Завоеватели
- Age of Empires II: The Age of Kings / Эпоха империй 2
- Age of Empires 2: Age of Chivalry Hegemony v1.69 / Эпоха Империй 2: Век Рыцарей Гегемония
- Age of Empires: Gold Edition (AoE + AoE: The Rise of Rome) / Эпоха Империй. Золотая коллекция
The Fertile Crescent - стратегия в реальном времени, действия которой разворачиваются в Бронзовом Веке на территории Древнего Ближнего Востока.
Игра обновлена до v0.4.8C. Список изменений внутри новости.
• Классическая RTS механика, где присутствуют механики производства жителей деревни и воинов, строительство зданий, сбор ресурсов, исследование технологий, разведка и т. д.
• Убедитесь, что у вас достаточно еды для поддержания своего населения.
• Сражения с вражеским племенем на случайно сгенерированной карте.
• Три уровня сложности.
• Режим песочницы.
- Fixed wrong scaling of HUD on resolutions other than 16:9.
- 'Your people are starving' and 'New technology researched' messages no longer show on top of each other.
- For some reason Bowman decided to corrupt their animations from 0.4.8 to 0.4.8B, but it's fixed now!
New building 'Watchtower'
- Can be garrisoned by up to 4 units
- Garrisoned units are safe from attacks and receives +1 attack range +1 vision range
- All buildings except Resource Camp and Clay Pit now requires Triber Center to be fully constructed
- New icons for all units when showing in group selection
- Less land around Tribe unit gets cleared when map generates (radius reduced by 25%)
- New animations showing what resource a Villager is carrying when idle
- Added female voices for Tribe unit
- Sound plays when Tribe unit reaches Tribe Center
- If you order a group of Villagers to to move to a Farm, all the Villagers will automatically attempt to find an available Farm and take over it
- You can now double click units that are standing on top of a Farm
- If you rallypoint Tribe Center to a Farm the next trained Villager will automatically start farming if the Farm is still available
- Selected Farm now shows food output indicator
- When having multiple units selected and units die or garrison so you only have one left, the unit view changes to single unit view
- Added sound effect for stop production button
- Updated description of all equipment
- If a Villager is walking towards a Farm that gets destroyed, the Villager will no longer stop to idle, but will instead continue walking to the destroyed Farm's location
- You can now hear enemy Villager chop and mine sounds if visible and close enough to Camera pivot
- Optimised settings for foley sounds
- Updated to a new Unity version that came with improvements for Vulkan and Linux: users who previously experienced several different unrelated problems with the Linux version don't experience these anymore
- Tribe AI will send all of its defenders to repel your attacks
- Enemy Tribe now has four Watch Towers (number of units garrisoning them depends on difficulty level)
- Changed layout of base
- Harvest berries difficulty is 140 (down from 150)
- Farming food difficulty without Plough technology researched is 175-231 (down from 200-256)
Technologies and equipment
- Mining metal is 25% faster
- Metal deposits have 150 metal (down from 250)
- Weaving increases hitpoints by 10 (down from 30)
- Bronze Arrowhead now adds 1 extra damage for Bowman (reduced from 2)
- All equipment costs double metal and half wood
- Domesticated Animals technology title renamed to Plough
- Farming speed is now correctly 20% faster after researching Plough (in previous versions in reality it was closer to 16.6%)
- Plough technology description now correctly states that farming speed has been increased by 20% (said 25%)
- Switched position of Bronze Shield and Bronze Armor in Furnace
- Baked Clay Bricks no longer upgrades hit points of Farm
- Hitpoints reduced for all buildings ~33%
- All units have had their ROT (Rate of Fire) increased by 50%
- Projectiles travel slightly faster
- Proectiles target ~neck of enemy unit instead of their feet
- Ranged units no longer take an extra step after target unit has been killed before proceeding to attack another unit within attack range
- Attack trigger radius is now always set to same as vision range
- Copper Axe, Copper Spear, Bronze Axe and Bronze Spear now also adds +1 siege damage
- Axeman, Spearman and Javelinman starts with 3 siege damage (down from 5)
- Militia starts with 2 siege damage (down from 3)
- Slinger deals 2 siege damage (up from 1)
- Swordsman deals 3 siege damage (down from 5)
- Villager deals 3 siege damage (up from 2)
- Has 60 hp (down from 65)
- Deals 8 damage (down from 9)
- Takes 15 seconds to train (down from 18)
- Starts with 0 armor (down from 1)
- Has 20 vision range (up from 16)
- Has 85 hp (up from 75)
- Starts with 1 armor (down from 2)
- Deals 5 attack damage (down from 6)
- Takes 18 seconds to train (up from 15)
- Has 45 hp (up from 40)
- Bowman starts with correct attack range: 16 (not 24)
- Bowman starts with correct vision range: 16 (not 24)
- Starts with 0 armor (down from 1)
- Has 20 attack range (up from 16)
- Has 24 vision range (up from 20)
- Has 12 vision range (down from 16)
- Fixed the so called "pink villager" problem that occurred when resetting a building's rally point
- Fixed several pathfinding problems related to placing a building on top of friendly units
- Fixed group pathfinding problem that could occur when walking around buildings and that could potentially stop the entire group
- If Tribe Center has been placed then getting your Tribe unit killed no longer leads to instant game over
- Tribe unit no longer seeks an enemy unit within vision range to attack it
- Tribe unit no longer aims to move to any ranged units that is attacking it
- Fixed a bug that let you cheat the production queue to equip the same equipment twice and have the bonus applied both times
- Fixed a bug that would mess up the ordering of units being trained when cancelling training by using production queue buttons
- Fixed wrong offset of Villager icon
- Randomised how a an idle unit gives way to a moving unit so that there are fewer cases when a unit will not be able to move away properly
- If a group of units are moving towards a Farm, then the one occupying the Farm will no longer idle if a unit of the same group reaches the Farm first and is blocking the path
- Fixed case where Tribe unit would just idle and never get to the Tribe Center
- Fixed that when placing a building over a Villager that this would cause the Villager to continue harvesting or building from an odd position
- Farm ownership for a farmer who is ordered to construct a building is now correctly removed
- Fixed pathfinding problem that would happen if a building was placed on top of units moving to a location that the building was placed upon
- All bronze equipment now correctly requires Bronze Smelting to be researched
- No longer showing tooltip 'Stop production (S)' every time a building that can train units or forge equipment is selected
- Music is properly looping again
- No longer playing select unit sound effect when enemy unit is selected
- Villager back and construct building command buttons now play sound effects
- Fixed a pathfinding bug that could happen when Villager was blocked by another unit close to destination
- Fixed an animation bug
- Fixed a bug that caused Villager to reach target even if current node was not adjacent to target
- Clicking any construct building button outside the game world now works without any issues
The Fertile Crescent is a Real Time Strategy game set during the Bronze Age in the Ancient Near East.
• Core Real Time Strategy mechanics like training villagers and warriors, constructing buildings, harvesting resources, researching technologies, basic pathfinding, ranged units etc.
• Make sure you have enough food to sustain your population
• Defeat an enemy tribe on an auto-generated map
• Three difficulty levels
• Simple How to Play pages to get you started
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать The Fertile Crescent v0.4.8C (36.31 Мб.):
Если хочешь увидеть прямую ссылку на торрент - зарегистрируйся и заработай 1 балл репутации.
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (13 шт.)