Описание игры, скриншоты, видео
Скачать бесплатную игру Desperate Gods
|Рейтинг: 10.0 (5) | Баллы: 10|
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (14535) от Wolfire Games (6)
• Жанр / Genre: Спорт, настольные, карты (887)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Бесплатная игра
• Размер / Size: 45.57 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 10.0 из 10 (всего голосов: 5)
Desperate Gods - бесплатная настольная онлайн-игра, в которую вы можете играть с друзьями прямо как в реальной жизни.
Игра создана компанией Wolfire Games, специально для конкурса "Fuck This Jam".
Вы можете скрыть всю рекламу на сайте. Как?
Компьютеру здесь отведена роль простого наблюдателя, а все действия будут выполнять сами игроки.
Игра является чем-то средним между Монополией и Диабло - темный фэнтезийный dungeon-crawler для четырех игроков.
Desperate Gods is a free online board game that was designed to be played just like a board game in real-life: no rules are enforced by the computer, and all moves are performed in a shared physical space. The game itself is a cross between Monopoly and Diablo, a dark fantasy dungeon crawl for up to four players.
2. Each player chooses a colored figure and places it on the town square at the bottom-right corner of the board.
3. Each player rolls a die to see who moves first. In the case of a tie, the tied players roll again.
4. The first player rolls two dice, chooses ONE of them, and then moves clockwise one square for each dot that is facing up on that die.
5. The player then follows the instructions printed on that square. If the square requires drawing a card, the player draws from the deck corresponding to the depth he or she has reached in the dungeon. The wilderness area around the town corresponds to the top deck (with roots drawn on the back), and the deepest dungeon corresponds to the bottom deck (with glowing orange runes).
5. If the player draws a monster card, the monster can be defeated by rolling a die greater than or equal to the die shown on the card. If it is defeated, the player collects the number of silver coins shown on the card, and places the card in the victory pile (shown with a skull on the player's inventory area). Otherwise, the player loses one hit point, and the monster is placed at the bottom of the deck from which it was drawn. If the player dies, all gold in the player's inventory is lost, and the player returns to the town to heal.
6. Repeat for every player, until all monsters are defeated. At that point, the players look through their victory piles to total up their victory points (the values shown in the skulls of their defeated enemies). Whoever has the most is the winner!
1. When players move past the Town, they may choose to stop at the Town instead.
2. When players move past each other, either of them may choose to initiate combat. In combat, each player rolls one die as if fighting a monster, and can use equipment as usual. Whoever rolls lower takes one damage. In case of a tie, both players take one damage. Repeat until one player is killed! The winner takes the defeated player's coins.
3. Alternately, when players move past each other, they may decide to trade equipment, coins, or defeated enemies.
4. Gold coins are worth 5 silver coins. All references to X units of coins, gold, or silver, refer to silver coins -- the gold coins are there for convenience when players have a lot of coins.
5. In Town, players recover all hit points, and may pay to buy any of the items shown in the store. Alternately, they can pay one coin to put those three cards at the bottom of the deck, and draw three new ones. Players may only carry three equipment items at any given time, but can sell items back to the store for half their purchase value, rounded down.
6. If a monster deck runs out of cards, you must draw from the next monster deck above it. If there is no monster deck above it, draw from the monster deck below it. For example, if Dungeon Level 2 runs out of cards, draw from the Dungeon Level 1 deck. If there are no cards there either, draw from the Wilderness deck. If there are no cards there either, draw from the Dungeon Level 3 deck.
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать Desperate Gods (45.57 Мб.):
Ссылок на самом деле больше (всего 2), видно их будет только после регистрации на сайте.
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (16 шт.)