Описание игры, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру In Celebration of Violence v0.8.1.0 - игра на стадии разработки
|Рейтинг: 10.0 (3) | Баллы: 17|
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (10470) от Julian Edison (1)
• Жанр / Genre: Я ищу, квесты, приключения (3368); Ролевые игры (RPG) (1873)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Beta-версия (игра еще в разработке)
• Размер / Size: 110.12 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 10.0 из 10 (всего голосов: 3)
In Celebration of Violence - приключенческая RPG, в которой жестокость и кровожадность поставлены во главу угла.
Игра ОБНОВЛЕНА с v0.8.0.1 до v0.8.1.0. Все подробности обновлений здесь.
Это реклама. Вы можете скрыть всю рекламу на сайте. Как?
• Old ruins will now show up in parts of most areas containing treasure and enemies.
• There is now a leaderboard for tracking how big the largest enemy you've slain was. This is really important stuff, guys.
• Four new humanoid enemies.
• One new spell, the Historian knows it by default.
• Some enemies drop less experience.
• Shrines can spawn more varied rewards.
• Only a few shrines will appear out in the open now, most will be in ruins, houses, or dungeons.
• With ranged weapons, you can now keep a single arrow nocked by holding the attack button down.
• Updated sprites for some weapons.
• You can now use a surge when stunned and it will break the stun.
• Books of magic are no longer bolted into the ground and can be moved around.
• Speed of the dripping blood in the intro is no longer dependent on your frames per second.
• Bosses will now correctly factor into your violence score.
• Beehives will actually drop experience for real this time.
• Fixed a bug that made the fog of war not extend to nearby tiles correctly.
• Fixed a recent bug that made clouds invisible.
• Added a short intro before the start menu.
• Changes to multiple environmental sprites, altering the art style ever so slightly.
• Some adjustments to the internal code that will never affect you... but it makes a difference to me.
• Fixed an issue that could cause a bow to not receive an enchantment when both of its arrows hit an enchantment crystal at the same time.
• Water elementals and their attacks are the correct color again.
• Some other minor bugfixes.
• Rivers have grass and vegetation around them.
• Color adjustments.
• The secret portal (wooOOOOoooo secret!) in the starting area is no longer visible on the map when it shouldn't be.
• Stone Guardians are slightly tougher.
• Slightly altered the way Water Elementals attack.
• Armor bar won't appear behind the goods icons.
• Fixed an issue making the ballista difficult to select from a weapon rack.
• Fixed an issue causing the Avatars of Pride and Shame (those awful statues in dungeons) to not animate correctly.
• More blood. Yes it was necessary.
• Healing is now shown as text around the same area that damage is displayed.
• Sounds for blades connecting.
• Sprinting now increases speed more gradually, and consumes stamina accordingly.
• Sprinting now increases the effectiveness of dodges relative to your speed.
• Players are now able to dodge over pressure plates.
• Enemies (especially humans) will give the player a little more breathing room.
• Human enemies are a little more mobile while attacking.
• It is slightly easier to perform a parry.
• The Charge spell can no longer hit an enemy multiple times in one charge. It was way to powerful.
• The attack used by the Daughter of Sow that causes spires to shoot from the ground has been toned down.
• A flaming arrow stuck in the player will no longer continue to burn longer than it should.
• Fire spreads faster.
• Electricity creates more light.
• Bees no longer drop experience but horde it all within their hive.
• Obelisk has armor, not health.
• Obelisk fight is properly marked as indoors and thus much darker.
• The banana peel memento has an icon pop up when appropriate.
• Minor graphical adjustments.
• Fixed a bug causing some crystalized spider nests to not drop mementos when destroyed.
• The player will no longer retain their experience when quitting a playthrough from the menu and respawning.
• Fixed a bug causing most door traps to not activate.
• Fixed a bug that was causing powerful ranged weapons to deal more damage than they should.
• Fixed a bug that could cause weapons to rotate improperly after switching with another equipped weapon.
• The Last Mistake will now properly play its death rattle.
• Fixed a bug that could cause certain objects to render out of order.
• Fixed a bug that would occasionally cause certain enemies to just stop moving after attacking.
• Sacrificial circles were destroying parts of the shop. But no longer.
• The Tortoise Shell and Plague Tick mementos will no longer activate every frame.
• Destroyed statues no longer clip behind dungeon walls.
• The Obelisk fight had a bunch of blue fire torches and one normal torch for some reason. Got rid of the normal one.
• New final boss music.
• Players now have a choice of whether to reset their stats after a point where previously stats were automatically reset.
• New icons for certain objects on the map.
• Resistance icons on the menu screen now have specific explanations.
• Lightning given a fancy new glow.
• Players can now interrupt the start of their attack by parrying. Players can also now dodge in any direction during this time frame.
• Enemy AI has been slightly improved and some attacks made more aggressive.
• Improved fire trap mechanics.
• Lightning is more dangerous to players and allies.
• Hitting a lightning enchantment crystal while indoors will no longer cause a lightning bolt to strike, consistent with similar spells.
• Enemy mages will not always have opened the magic books they congregate around.
• Bosses who charge at their target will recover quicker when stuck on a wall.
• Fixed an issue where the player could avoid damage by hugging close to an enemy. Please don't get the wrong impression, violence is the answer.
• Human enemies that have grown from experience consumption will properly attack at a distance relative to their size.
• Continuing a run that had an ally from the Enchanted Bow memento will no longer spawn the ally twice.
• Fixed a bug causing enemy magic projectiles to disappear immediately.
• Fixed a bug that stopped ghosts from turning invisible.
• Mimics will no longer flounder impotently when their target moves out of range.
• Fixed a bug that could cause teleportation potions to always send their targets back to the start of a map.
• Fixed some text being overlapped when smashing the mirror after some boss fights.
• Birds spawned during the Daughter of Sow fight will stop dropping experience after the first handful.
• Certain bosses have slightly more informational names.
• The Traitor's Brand memento no longer affects nonviolent and certain tiny enemies.
• Some minor graphical adjustments.
• Fixed a bug that caused ambushing enemies to be fully visible behind their bush.
• Allies can no longer see invisible enemies.
• Fixed some objects that had their yellow outline envelope the entire sprite.
• The holes from dart traps can no longer hover in the air.
• Fixed a bug causing some objects to appear on a road when they shouldn't.
• Fixed some purchasable weapons in the starting area appearing behind their shelving.
• Steam Trading Cards! Badges! Backgrounds! Emoticons!
• Leaderboards! Well, one leaderboard for now. I'm still playing with how scores are calculated. Scores will be displayed and recorded only after finishing a playthrough. The leaderboard cannot be viewed in game yet, but can be found here: http://steamcommunity.com/stats/509570/leaderboards/1458066/
• Twenty new mementos to discover and not understand.
• One new achievement, Explorer. Now the number of achievements is a nice even 60.
• Two new weapons.
• The castle has windows now. So that's cool. Ambient lighting means that the castle will now be completely dark only at night, unlike dungeons which don't have fancy windows.
• Added an option in the menu to return to the start of an area. This is a temporary fail-safe and will increase your hunger when used.
• Changed how the Magic and Death elements of the magic circle left behind after a spell will activate.
• Small changes to various mementos.
• Increased the size of flies.
• Schematics and missing pages picked up will now save without needing to first enter a new area.
• Adjusted the size of some sprites as they appear on the enemies killed list displayed after death.
• Your violence score will now properly save when suspending a run. Previously it would reset before continuing.
• Bosses can no longer become stuck in walls.
• The audio volume of surges, magic, sacrificial circles, and fire traps now properly reflects the sound slider in the options menu.
• Fixed the Egg memento resetting points spent in max health.
• Fixed a bug that would cause multiple unwarranted allies to spawn when continuing a playthrough. You weren't just making new friends; they should not have been there and will never be there again.
• Fixed a bug that could cause weapons to stop working correctly after the player is frozen (by ice, not shitty programming) in mid-swing.
• The doors of houses should no longer be able to face a wall tile.
• Fixed a bug that negatively affected your speed when you started levitating on water or webs.
• Fixed a bug that caused all forges everywhere to disappear because they thought they were lights.
• Killing Veil will no longer briefly reveal that his sprite was just a darkened bandit sprite all along.
• Stationary bosses can no longer be teleported.
• Improved the visuals of being cold and frozen.
• Enemies benefit twice as much from picking up experience.
• Updated the ally that joins you after completing a certain achievement.
• Enemies will now move a little faster when trying to catch you and a little slower when within range.
• Sprinting increases your speed a little less and uses less stamina.
• The fire from burning pitch will no longer appear behind walls.
• Boss armor bar should no longer be occasionally invisible.
• Fixed a bug causing some traps to spawn inside the walls.
• Potions will no longer work on the dead.
• Rain from a previous playthrough won't continue to pour soundlessly after respawning.
• The experience cost to level up after resetting your level will now accurately reflect your level.
• Fixed a bug that stopped some entities from being able to float over rocks.
• Rocks can no longer block doorways in dungeons. This technically wasn't a bug but then I got teleported into a room blocked by rocks. It was awful.
• This section really inspires confidence doesn't it?
• Potentially fixed a bug that could cause the loading screen into a new outdoor area to hang indefinitely. While I believe the issue is resolved I'm still testing. If this does happen to you after this patch, please contact me using In Celebration of Violence's Steam forums
• Two new enemies. Don't worry about looking for them; they'll find you.
• Explosions can no longer be heard from across the world. Sorry Mr. Revere.
• Doors inside dungeons should no longer be blocked by walls.
• Fixed a bug that could cause falling boulders to float just above the ground.
• Fixed an occasional graphical problem with weapon trails.
• The exit to a dungeon will no longer be able to very rarely appear in hallways.
• Doors should no longer spawn on cracked walls.
• Fixed a bug causing some wall-based objects to spawn on doors.
• Improved lightning.
• The Thunder spell now gets a damage bonus if used beneath a cloud.
• Altered the starting area a little.
• NPCs affected by an active sacrificial circle will now grow to indicate their increased power.
• The magic beam and lightning spells will no longer appear in front of the UI.
• New door types. So. Exciting.
• A new rare pickup will grant you a free extra level.
• Improved the algorithm for generating the prison area.
• Doors are now able to be broken like most other objects.
• Obelisk now requires offerings of glass.
• Sow now requires offerings of wood. He uses it as mulch for his garden.
• Leveling up is a little more expensive.
• Increased the quality of treasure in locked rooms and houses.
• Slightly decreased the amount of dead adventurers you can come across.
• Statues can be moved. That sounds cryptic but it really isn't.
• Teleport traps and potions will no longer teleport you to a locked or secret room.
• The corpses of ally spiders will not linger when you change areas or start over.
• Spiders spawned from A Hundred Spider Eggs are less likely to die immediately.
• Getting hit will reset your run speed adjustment.
• Bonus starting experience gained from achievements can no longer be saved.
• Shops will now properly fit inside houses.
• Fixed a bug that could cause buffs to be picked up twice. Sorry.
• Fixed a bug that made archers occasionally invisible.
• Teleport tra- *gets teleported away*
• For mouse users: the scroll wheel will now adjust your movement speed, as shown to the right of your stamina bar. This feature can be turned off in the options menu.
• Improved audio pooling.
• The Primordial Jelly will move at a slightly more manageable speed.
• It's now much harder to get stuck on stray pixels
• Falling boulders make noise now. They go "bgkrrrrr!"
• The size of the trigger to pick up experience has been slightly increased.
• Blood particles will dim with the lights.
• Fixed a bug that could cause the game to hang during a loading screen.
• Picking up Missing Pages is now properly displayed on the relevant achievements.
• Hair pixels will no longer stick out the top of some characters' hats during character selection.
• The black particles from a death enchantment will now correctly be replaced by other enchantments.
• Minor bugfixes (...that I forgot to document)
• 39 new Achievements, for a total of 59. All achievements are integrated into Steam but more than half of them can be earned in game without Steam. Each in game achievement will unlock a unique permanent bonus. Any achievements already earned in game should sync with Steam and vice versa.
• Two new characters!
• Game will now pause when activating the Steam overlay
• Lessened the effect of poison and blight on enemies (still just as deadly to you)
• The health, armor, stamina, and hunger bars will no longer extend off the edge of the screen
• Accumulated violence and enemies killed will properly reset after death.
• Player should no long get stuck in walls.
• Dungeons should no longer be inescapable. For real this time.
• Damage numbers should no longer occasionally stay above dead enemies
• Softened the fog of war effect.
• Improved the visuals when swinging a weapon
• Exit portals no longer destroyed by overlapping objects during world generation.
• The correct version is shown after returning to the title screen.
• The Free boss fight will no longer allow him to escape the material plane by teleporting outside the map
• Fixed a bug that would cause experience to not be properly retained
• Tweaked the color palette
• Enchantment crystals have new sprites
• A few mementos have been adjusted
• Doubled the duration of poison and made the damage effect subtler
• Added some variety to dungeon floors
• Enemies lucky enough to come back to life will no longer replenish their supply of experience
• Enemies lucky enough to come back to life will disintegrate into a useless pile of bones on their next death
• It's kinda sounding like these enemies aren't so lucky after all
• The sound of arrows hitting a wall will no longer interrupt itself
• A Hundred Spider Eggs will no longer cause spiders to spawn from other spiders
• Spiders are now properly immune to poison
• The javelin will no longer cause player to freeze when picked up after being thrown
• Arrows fired from bows now properly take into account all the same stat considerations that melee weapons do
• Dungeons should no longer be occasionally inescapable
• Levelling up stats will now cost you the appropriate amount of experience.
• Shops will no longer be set up in libraries. Nor will libraries be set up in hallways.
• Whoever was erecting shrines in narrow corridors has been sacked.
• Zombies have had their health and aggressiveness decreased.
• Added an extra path to the bloodstained house
• Decreased the volume of thunder a little.
• There is now a cap on the amount of armor that a shrine to Shield can grant you.
• Increased the amount of aggression that praying to Veil grants you.
• There is now a cap on the amount of enemies that may spawn around the shrines of angry gods
• Avatars of Pride and Shame (those awful statues that sneak up on you) now have some downtime between attacks.
• Sacrificing health at a shrine to Thousandfold will no longer make you game-breakingly overpowered.
• The camera will no longer zoom too far when hit by a powerful attack.
• The Obsidian Avatar should no longer be able to get stuck in the geography.
• Pickups should no longer get stuck in the walls (unless they reeeaaally believe).
• The barbaric member of the Heroes boss fight will no longer get lost in a loop of his own faulty logic.
Процессор: Athlon II X3 @ 3.20GHz
Оперативная память: 2 GB ОЗУ
Видеокарта: AMD Radeon HD 5570
Место на диске: 350 MB
In Celebration of Violence is a fantasy action roguelike of exploration and murder. The combat is methodical and you must on plan your attacks, dodges, blocks, and parries while considering your opponents and the environment. Death is permanent but you can improve your stats and purchase items to aid future lives.
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать In Celebration of Violence v0.8.1.0 (110.12 Мб.):
Если хочешь увидеть прямую ссылку на торрент - зарегистрируйся и набери 3 репутации.
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (23 шт.)