Описание игры, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру Cosmoteer v0.11.3 / Starwright v0.11.3 - игра на стадии разработки
|Рейтинг: 10.0 (2) | Баллы: 53|
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (10470) от Walt Destler (1)
• Жанр / Genre: Песочницы (Sandbox-игры) (786)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Beta-версия (игра еще в разработке)
• Размер / Size: 33.71 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 10.0 из 10 (всего голосов: 2)
• Похожие игры:
- Spacebase DF-9 v1.07.1
- Kaiser Earth v1.10
- Unending Galaxy. Deluxe Edition v188.8.131.52 [Steam]
- The Sentient v0.7.3.2 [Steam Early Access]
Starwright - космическая песочница и своеобразный симбиоз SimCity и Star Trek. Вас будет ждать огромный космос для исследования, выполняя различные миссии, Вы сможете заработать деньги, улучшить свой корабль и отправится в еще более далекие уголки галактики навстречу неизведанному.
Игра ОБНОВЛЕНА до v0.11.3. Список изменений внутри новости.
Игра сменила название с Starwright на Cosmoteer!
Это реклама. Вы можете скрыть всю рекламу на сайте. Как?
• Upgraded to Microsoft .Net 4.6.2. The setup program will automatically install this on your computer if you do not already have it installed.
• The little '...' buttons now have more traditional "hamburger" icons.
• The background and planet on the main menu will now stay at approximately the same scale relative to the logo ship regardless of screen size or the High D.P.I. Mode setting.
• Errors will no longer be reported when players don't have the latest version of the game installed.
• Bugfix: "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" error when loading some saved games.
• Bugfix: Sometimes after a ship splits into multiple pieces and one of the pieces takes further damage, unrepairable red doors will be shown in the repair view.
• Bugfix: Ambient space audio would stop playing when the center of space was not in the player's sight range.
• Bugfix: The shortcut keys for changing the "Play As" player in Creative Mode weren't working.
• Bugfix: Crash in some circumstances when opening the settings dialog.
• Bugfix: Crash when a ship is removed in Creative Mode while another ship is targeting any of its parts.
• Bugfix: Crash when the hand tool is selected and the mouse cursor is moved over an asteroid tile.
Cosmoteer is perhaps best described as a cross between SimCity and Star Trek. It is a spaceship simulator in which you build spaceships SimCity-style by placing individual parts onto a square grid in almost any shape or configuration you can imagine. You then fly around a small galaxy, battle other ships to earn money, and use that money further improve your own ship. Ship design in Cosmoteer is deep and strategic, not merely aesthetic, thanks to authentic simulations of ship flight, ship-to-ship combat, and crew.
Ship flight is physically simulated in 2D, meaning that it matters how you choose to place and orient your ship's thrusters. For example, thrusters positioned near the center of mass are good for forward flight, whereas thrusters positioned away from the center are better at turning but need to be counter-balanced by thrusters on the opposite side. Thrusters orientated to the sides will make your ship better at strafing, and thrusters pointing forward will help your ship decelerate.
Ship-vs-ship combat is also physically simulated. Whether and where a shot hits the enemy depends not on a die roll but on the physics of the projectile itself. Damage is recorded "part-by-part", meaning that individual systems can be destroyed and entire ships can be sawed in half. In practice, this means you have to think about protecting the most important parts of your ship (such as the Reactor and Control Room), how you protect your most powerful weapons (with shields and armor), and how your ship is shaped.
Most ship systems must be operated by one or more people, and supplies such as ammunition and power batteries must also be carried throughout the ship by its crew. Since your cannons can only shoot as fast as they receive ammo, and your shields only recharge as fast as they receive power, you must think strategically about your ship's interior layout and traffic patterns so that the crew don't get congested in tight corridors or have to travel overly long distances. You also need to think about how your ship may function after it's taken battle damage -- a destroyed corridor may cut off access between a cannon and its ammunition, effectively rendering that weapon useless. But on the flip side, you can also use such weaknesses in the enemy ships to your advantage, hamstringing them without having to destroy their heavily-armored weapons.
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать Cosmoteer v0.11.3 (33.71 Мб.):
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (43 шт.)