Google-поиск по сайту и форуму
На этой страничке Вы можете скачать игру Prison Architect [Alpha 18] / +RUS [Alpha 16] (105.33 Мб.). Ссылки для скачивания игры находятся ниже, под описанием и скриншотами. После установки на рабочем столе появится ярлык для запуска игры.
Так же, рекомендуем обратить Ваше внимание на раздел SGi рекомендует справа.
Описание игры, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру Prison Architect [Alpha 18] / +RUS [Alpha 16] - игра на стадии разработки
|Рейтинг: 9.9 (30) | Баллы: 263|
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (5034) от Introversion Software (8)
• Жанр / Genre: Стратегии (1044); Песочницы (Sandbox-игры) (249); Игры для Mac OS X (103)
• Язык: Русская версия (4342)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Beta-версия (игра еще в разработке)
• Размер / Size: 105.33 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 9.9 из 10 (всего голосов: 30)
Prison Architect - симулятор тюремного магната, с полным контролем всех аспектов жизни заключенных!
Вашей задачей будет постройка и развитие самой настоящей тюрьмы.
РУССКАЯ ВЕРСИЯ обновлена до Alpha 16!
Игра обновлена с версии Alpha 17 до Alpha 18. Список изменений внутри новости.
Причём надо будет организовывать не только камеры для заключённых, но и заниматься постройкой различных служб, обустройством помещений и многим другим.
В игре присутствует сюжетная компания, представленная в виде кат-сцен, в которых рассказывается о жизни заключённых.
Кроме компании есть и режим песочницы, где вы можете строить свою тюрьму с нуля.
* Спроектируйте и управляйте доходной тюрягой.
* Управляйте доходами и расходами, выбирайте лучшие варианты трат ваших ограниченных средств.
* Следите, чтобы заключенные были счастливы, иначе они могут устроить бунт.
* Улучшайте охранные системы на камерах особо опасных зеков.
* Создавайте комнаты с электрическим стульями, для исполнения смертных приговоров.
= Reform and training programs
You can now run daily programs to train, educate and reform your prisoners
These are administered from the new Programs tab in the reports interface
Each program runs during a scheduled time during the day, and costs money per session
Different programs provide different benefits to you and the prisoner
Prisoners may only take part in one program at a time, and may only attend one session in that program per day
Most programs are voluntary. Prisoners will be less likely to volunteer for programs if they are badly treated
Available reform programs:
Foundation education program
General Education qualification
Workshop Safety Induction ← required to work in the Workshop
Kitchen Safety and Hygiene ← required to work in the kitchen
Prisoners must now complete the workshop safety / kitchen safety courses before they can work in those rooms
New : Classroom / School desk / Teacher
You require a functioning classroom before you can begin educating your prisoners
The teacher is an external freelancer who will enter your jail to teach his class, then will leave when done
Some prisoners have more affinity for academic topics than others.
In addition, the level of concentration of your prisoners is a major factor on their chances of success
(Prisoners concentrate best when all of their needs have been taken care of)
New : Carpenters table
Prisoners who have a natural afinity for practical work can attempt the Carpentry Apprenticeship.
If successful they will be able to use the new carpenters table in the workshop
They will use stacks of Wood to produce high quality furniture (currently a high quality wooden bed)
Full production chain : [Gardener] → Tree → [Cutdown] → Logs → [Saw] → Wood → [Carpenters table] → Furniture
Behavioural Therapy is run by the prison psychologist
Prisoners are automatically referred to this program if they behave violently within your jail
Prisoners who successfully complete the Behavioural Therapy program are less likely to cause trouble in future
= Prisoner experience
Experience is now being recorded for all prisoners during their stay in your prison
You can view this data by clicking on them to bring up their rap sheet, then click the new Experience tab
Activity : Shows the breakdown of their time within your prison, and what they were doing during that time
Mood : Shows the amount of time spent in a good / bad / neutral mood. This is a simplification but a useful one.
Condition : Shows how long the prisoner has been suppressed, injured etc.
You can also see the progress of their current reform program - their attendance and chance of passing the program
All programs completed are listed at the bottom of this page, showing if they passed of failed the program
= Armoury upgrades
You can now purchase additional weapons and equipment once you have an armoury on site.
Your guards must return to the armoury to pick up their new equipment as you unlock it, and there is a cost to pay per item equipped.
Body Armour : Available to all guards, armed guards and dog handlers.
Absorbs 50% of all damage taken, but slows down your guards by 30%
You must pay an additional $100 per guard for body armour.
Tazers : Available for all Armed Guards. This is a non lethal weapon which instantly incapacitates the target, without causing any damage.
Can only be fired once, then the battery must recharge before it can be used again (1 hour recharge time)
There is a cost of $400 per tazer to be paid as the armed guards collect their new equipment.
Note: Armed guards will use their shotguns instead as soon as you give the weapons free order
Tazer Rollout : Equips all guards and dog handlers with Tazers as well as your armed guards.
There is a cost of $400 per tazer to be paid as the guards collect their new equipment.
= Other improvements
User Interface scaling
Work continues to make the game scale correctly to any resolution and any size of display. There is now a 'UI Scale' override setting to adjust the size of all onscreen elements to your taste. Use the PLUS and MINUS keys to adjust this value in game, or edit it directly in preferences.txt
The rooms toolbar now shows the number of each room type that already exist
The fog of war effect is no longer rendered into timelapse videos
Status effects like Suppression no longer cause such massive drops in walking speed
Visitation will now come to an end immediately during a riot or a bangup
You can now build utilities under the road : Electrical cable, Small pipes, Large pipes
Tweaked the routing system - entities should get stuck on walls much less frequently
Fixed : Sometimes very small Laundries / Cleaning Cupboards would not show up in the Deployment/Jobs screen, meaning you could not assign prisoners to them even though they were perfectly valid rooms
Fixed : Armed guards now (sometimes) shout warnings at inmates before firing, unless those inmates are attacking staff or about to escape
Fixed : Face-in-the-game entries are now sorted to the top of the community biographies list
Fixed : Sun shadows on trees were sometimes rendered much too large
Fixed : Dogs were unwilling/unable to enter staff only zones
Fixed : You can no longer build road gates over lakes, or at the edge of the map
Fixed : Actors no longer get tired (Eg edward, his guards etc)
= Armed guards
You can now hire armed guards to patrol your prison, intimidate your inmates, and put down trouble
You must research the Armoury first, and your armoury requires a weapons rack and one locker per armed guard on site
Armed guards have a strong «Supression» effect on all prisoners near them, making the prisoners less likely to misbehave
They can be instructed to follow a patrol from the Deployment screen
They will only use lethal force if you give them permission — by clicking the «Weapons Free» emergency button
They will always shout a warning first, unless a Prisoner is attacking a member of staff (guard, armed guard, administrator etc)
They will also shoot on site any prisoner who is about to escape, without shouting a warning, so long as they have «Weapons Free»
Note: Armed guards who genuinely fear for their lives may still shoot, even if you have not given them permission via «Weapons Free»
Note: The Armoury must be very secure. Your most dangerous prisoners will attempt to raid it during a riot or mass escape event
= New Forestry zone
Automates the process of growing trees for the purposes of felling them and using the wood
Saplings will be planted automatically by Gardeners
Fully grown trees will be felled, and the logs taken to Storage or your Workshop if you have one
Trees now take much longer to grow to full size : 5 game-days on average
Trees no longer scale up as they grow. Instead there are three discreet sizes : Sapling, Young, and Old.
You can no longer remove tree stumps. These will vanish over time after a tree has been felled.
Note: The forestry will spend your money by ordering tree saplings automatically. Be sure you have enough
= Objects toolbar filtering
The objects list was becoming too long to manage, and no longer fitted on a single screen
A new filtering method hides any «room specific» objects unless you are looking at that type of room
Eg the Cooker, Fridge and Sink will only appear in the list if you are looking at a Kitchen
Note: You can press the + button to show the full objects list at any time
= Modding continued
- materials.txt is now additively loaded
- The mod loading screen now looks better and displays the mod name, author, screenshot and description during load
- Added a «Find more mods (Steam Workshop)» button that opens the steam workshop
- Renamed «Steam Workshop» to «Prison Sharing», and made it list prisons only (not mods)
- Made Prison Sharing sort prisons by subscribed time (newest subscribed prisons at the top of the list)
- Fixed manifest.txt files from being corrupted due to newline breaks in Steam file description. May require people to redownload the mod.
- You will now be asked «Are you sure» when purchasing neighbour plots of land (to prevent expensive mis-clicks)
- The Main Menu screens now scale correctly to high resolution / high DPI screens (eg Retina Mac at 2560×1600)
- Guards now target the nearest misbehaving prisoner during fights, rather than choosing one randomly from those in range
- When prisoners urinate or soil their suits (Bowel/Bladder need maxed out) there is now a corrisponding particle effect
- Fixed : Selling finished license plates or wood manually generated only half the correct sale price
- Fixed : Subscribing and unsubscribing to your own mod in Steam Workshop will no longer delete your mod from your hard drive
- Fixed : The scrollbar in the Staff and Prisoner list screens now works correctly
- Fixed : Prisoners can no longer tunnel under lakes
- Fixed : The contraband window sometimes massively overestimated the supply of contraband
- Fixed some subtle bugs in the Misconduct System, whereby misconduct attributed to prisoners who had long since left was still recorded
- Fixed : Sectorisation of the world could fail if you had a lake covering the top right of the map (All sectors marked as NO ACCESS)
Prison Architect has you building and managing a prison facility. The game is viewed from a top-down perspective and features a grid-based layout on which you can add a variety of items to help keep things orderly. In addition to the areas themselves, from cells and cafeterias to showers and the yard, players will be able to place and position lights, jail doors, filing cabinets, shower heads, beds, toilets, serving tables, sprinklers, and more ominous structures, like an electric chair, for executions. Your prison population consists of guards, staff, and inmates, with each character represented by a whimsical icon consisting of a head and torso.
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (465 шт.)