Описание игры, торрент, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру The Sentient v0.7.3.2 [Steam Early Access] - торрент, игра на стадии разработки
|Рейтинг: 10.0 (3) | Баллы: 14|
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (14535) от Uncaged Studios (1)
• Жанр / Genre: Стратегии (2731); Песочницы (Sandbox-игры) (963); Ролевые игры (RPG) (2448)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Beta-версия (игра еще в разработке)
• Размер / Size: 88.09 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 10.0 из 10 (всего голосов: 3)
• Похожие игры:
- Spacebase DF-9 v1.07.1
- Cosmoteer v0.15.0
- The Spatials v2.8.0
- Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander v188.8.131.52 Lightspeed Edition + The Precursor Legacy DLC / + GOG v184.108.40.206
- The Spatials: Galactology v220.127.116.111
The Sentient - необычная космическая стратегия с элементами RPG, в которой игрок возьмет на себя роль искусственного интеллекта. Вашей глобальной задачей является оказание всесторонней помощи экипажу корабля, отправленного на изучение и освоение космоса. Модифицируйте корабль, нанимайте экипаж, проводите исследования по улучшению существующих и новых технологий для будущих миссий. Помните - космос огромен, и таит массу сюрпризов, поэтому надо быть готовым ко всему!
Игра ОБНОВЛЕНА с v0.7.3.1 до v0.7.3.2. Все подробности здесь.
• Various crew AI updates.
• Major performance enhancements across the game.
• Steam overlay should now properly be displayed.
• Crew members utilizing the shower when their bladder is low are no longer above just holding it and waiting.
• Added a sound effect when the monitor comes online.
• Additional pathfinding fixes using default and previous layouts.
• Increased the minimum distance between nodes by 50%.
• Overall travel times have been cut by 60%. This should greatly reduce the amount of waiting between nodes and help with the overall flow of the game while working to maintain the ship.
• Clicking an opened tutorial button should also hide the window if is the currently selected tutorial.
• Added an unstable branch to steam for additional updates.
• Tooltips added to the following crew data windows.
• Crew selection
• Crew management
• Crew stats are now distributed in a manner to make specialization a lot easier. Also crew members more represent themselves as the best Earth has to offer. This change only effects new crew members obtained not preexisting ones.
• Crew member names can now be changed via the crew management panel.
• Fixed a crew recruitment issue when selecting different crew members.
• Flight crew members now have the ability to start with piloting skills which was being granted to mechanics for features not quite in the game yet.
• Decreased natural need loss for all traits by 20%.
• Decreased additional bladder loss when eating by 25%.
• Increased sleep regeneration by 40% when using a bed.
• Increased bladder regeneration by 30% when using a restroom.
• Increase cleanliness regeneration by 10% when using the Shower.
Several steam API fixes. **Still a work in progress**
Cleaned up several tooltips.
Added a disclaimer page to mimic several other early access development pages in order to promote more feedback.
• Additional work added in preparation for additional crew members.
• Slightly increased enemy shield recharge amount, not the speed at which they increase.
• Updated several event images.
• Updated the completed location color to green to contrast the red on failed locations.
• Additional protections added during traveling.
• You may now return to main menu during ship travel.
• Fixed an issue where opening research window would not always display the currently selected research option.
• Fixed an issue where loading a save mid travel would result in the inability to continue moving.
• Sector locations should attempt to adhere to a minimum distance.
• New scanning monitor has been added to the command deck. When the battleship scanner technology has been unlocked, scanning monitors in the command deck will provide a bonus to find enemy subsystems.
• Updated several UI text alignments.
• Additional balancing updates for enemy ship's firing speeds.
• The crew should now properly react to changes in work schedule when working a position not ordered by the player. For instance, being set to back to back different jobs should now properly switch to the new job.
• More communications with Alien lifeforms should begin to appear more frequently.
• Larger alien ships will appear much sooner in the game based on distance from Earth.
• Fixed an issue where many ship travel events were not showing.
• Taking damage from an event should now properly play the shield or hull damage SFX depending on the type of damage taken. This can still be considered deadly if the ship has taken a lot of damage without repairs.
• When traveling around a sector each event should be unique for the sector and repeats should very rarely occur.
• Map difficulty levels will now slightly randomize so that a location of a specific distance away will now have a possible difficulty range making long range scanners more important. This change requires starting a new game.
• Several changes to the rendering of sprites have been made. We will monitor to make sure things continue to appear correctly.
• Several performance increases to help with FPS particularly on larger ships.
• Ship objects will now be repaired when at Earth.
• Room supply monitors on load should properly display their correct room supplies.
• Fixed an issue where the room resizing prompts and new build locations were not always showing.
• Loading previous ship layouts will now adhere to the current available research. Turrets and rooms that are not unlocked will not be loaded.
• Fixed several mouse interactions with the load game UI.
• Fixed several tooltip locations.
• The weapon system should now consistently fire with the advanced turret systems.
• Fixed several crew stability issues.
• Crew members attempting to use the shower and bathroom will not be able to queue for both blocking other crew members that are waiting.
• Fixed an issue where crew members working in the engine room would not always fill storage units.
• Reduced the overall experience gained when piloting the ship between locations.
• Crew members working on the shield and weapon consoles will appear to stop working on the consoles to indicate the systems are full. This also will mean the durability of the console will no longer decrease when not in use.
• Fixed an issue where enemy ships were not always adhering to current game speed.
• Damage taken from an event should now no longer scale to obscene amounts of damage based on distance from Earth. They now cap.
• Initial hangar bay placement is now visible. Additional functionality will be coming soon.
• Additional save game checks.
• Fixed an issue where the food replicator in the cafeteria was not able to feed users after being fixed.
• UI should once again probably block mouse over effects when the user interface is over an object.
• Escape key should now work to close menus and open the options menu when no other windows are open.
• Fixed an issue where weaponry was not always firing specifically when changing ships.
• Increased weapon energy requirements for the Ion, Laser, and Plasma turrets.
• Fixed an issue pertaining to mechanics fixing random ship objects.
• Crew members relaxing should no longer look "stuck" and stop moving all together at times.
• Mechanics can no longer be set to fix fighters on ships with the hangar bay. This system is still being implemented to work properly with the overall game.
• Mechanics in the engine room should now properly fix equipment they are close to.
• Greatly reduced the amount of time crew members will waste away their life by just relaxing at the bar for long periods of time when their "fun" is full.
• Crew members assigned to combat duties will respond faster to battle issues. Your own direct orders will still always take precedent.
• Fixed an issue where crew members would not return to work but instead a random room after their needs are met.
• Event demands should no longer lock out future choices.
• Maximum durability should now be properly displayed when a ship object is selected.
• Upgraded ship objects will decay at a slower pace based on current upgrade.
• Wall monitor durability will no longer drop over time.
• Additional fixes for stability.
• Additional pathfinding checks when dealing with the hangar bay.
• Resolved an issue where crew members randomly would get stuck in.
• Various performance fixes to the game.
• Engine room now only requires the FTL drive. This should open up more decisions when building out your ship's design.
• Game resolution window can no longer be resized. You must choose the resolution you want to play in. This is a first major step to getting full screen fully working.
• Additional save issue fix for larger ships using the hangar bay.
• Fixed a save load issue where crew members would not perform their current tasks without ordering the crew to perform a separate option.
• Fixed an issue when changing turret load outs between ships.
• Minor UI improvements.
• Fixed an issue where UI Text was not being based on random screen size changes. The text should now slightly scale where needed.
• Updated crew recruitment window tooltip to avoid flickering issue when mousing over crew perks and issues.
• Fixed an issue in the crew management window with scrolling in.
• The previous ship loadout is now saved upon leaving Earth. Multiple layouts will come at a later time.
• The default ship initial default layout now has a weapon and storage unit in the engine room.
• Targeting monitors and crew members will now always add bonus % to hit appropriately.
• Added scrolling combat text when missing enemy ships.
• Additional balancing on initial enemy scout ships.
• Mechanics assigned to "Fix Ship Objects" will now properly maintain ship objects as well. Previously they focused on tagged broken equipment. Mechanics will now randomly move between rooms assessing if objects are damaged. If so they will begin to repair them back to full before moving to the next piece of equipment.
• Reduction of crew needs has been reduced by 20% across the board.
• Overall ship object use when increasing needs have been increased by 10%.
• Reduced bladder increase when eating by 60%.
• Various text cleanups.
• Increased the difficulty rating of two of the alien races. You should no longer meet them upon the first locations around Earth. This should greatly aid in beginning game difficulty.
• Additional enemy damage balancing.
• Hotkeys for the events displayed # can now be pressed on the keyboard.
• Fixed sprite clipping issue when walking along the front walkways.
• Spacebar will now pause the game.
• The plus (+) and minus (-) keys can be used to zoom in and out.
• Event choices can now be activated via the alpha numeric key or keypad.
• Left bracket ([) and right bracket (]) will now cycle through current crew members.
• Skip Intro and Skip tutorial settings are now saved in between sessions.
• Bar - Sitting at a bar table will now increase fun. You no longer need to converse with someone. The amount of fun gained is reduced when alone.
• Crew Quarters - Sitting at the game board alone will now increase fun. You no longer need to have additional players however the amount of fun gained is reduced when alone.
• Engine Room - Shield and Weapon storage units will now only boost the current ship to its maximum available energy. Remaining energy in the storage unit will no longer be reset to 0 but instead maintain whatever is left over.
• An auto save has been added after completed a sector and acquiring your reward or fulfilling the demand.
• Shield and weapon storage units should now properly save and load with their current filled amount.
• Ensured additional ship information is properly tracked and saved.
• Added a basic hotkey window for quick references. Will continue to flesh out over updates.
• Updated several UI elements.
• Reduced crew run speed to address an issue with them turning into the Flash and running into space. This is still faster then the initial launch however we will continue to tweak these changes to increase the speed so that crew are more responsive.
• Additional pathfinding checks have been added to the crew members to help from getting stuck in rooms. In the event a crew member does get stuck you may simply need to order them to use another room and then use what they are were trying to accomplish. We will continue to monitor this key issue.
SAVE/LOAD GAME ISSUES
• Additional save game checks for when the sector map is not available.
• Right click camera movement has been changed to a pull method instead of push. This can be reverted to push via the settings panel.
• The crew overall movement speed when walking has been increased by 20%
• Crew members that are moving toward work positions during combat will now move at 300% speed. Animations will be updated to reflect the speed and movement increase but should aid in getting crew members to their needed places on time.
• Additional AI has been given to the crew members to avoid being "late" in reporting for duty when the ship is in danger. They should response more reliably however additional work will be made to ensure they respond appropriately at all times.
• Additional pathfinding checks has been added to the crew members to help aid crew members getting stuck in rooms.
• Game window size can now be increased or decreased. This is not a complete full screen mode but is the initial steps.
• Known issue with text scaling. We will be addressing this immediately. Allowing more people the ability to play outweighed the cost.
• Right clicking an object in the engine room with a mechanic will now order the mechanic to work on all of the objects in the room. They will determine what needs to be fixed or stored in the room. Direct control will return at a later time.
• Fixed an issue that could occur with the sector map upon loading saves or restarts.
SAVE/LOAD GAME ISSUES
• Additional ships will now load with proper additional weaponry and storage space.
• Additional checks added for saving and loading.
• Repairing an object mid loading a save resulted in crew members unable to perform any actions. This should now be fixed.
• Current targeted crew object should now properly load.
• You can no longer save the game until the initial steps of the tutorial are completed and a sector destination has been chosen.
• A new tutorial has been added for storing weapon and shield energy.
ОС: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Процессор: 1.2 GHz
Оперативная память: 1024 MB ОЗУ
Видеокарта: OpenGL 3.0 compatible video card
DirectX: Версии 10
Место на диске: 800 MB
In The Sentient, you play as an artificial intelligence who is asked to help mankind’s failing space exploration plans. Being able to process data relatively quickly you are tasked with bringing as much research and knowledge back to Earth via an orbital station known as "The Ark." At the Ark, you are able to recruit a crew, alter the layout of your ship, and perform research to improve current and new technology in order to aid you on future missions. When away from the Ark, your decisions can result in the life or death of not only your ship but of your crew. Space is a vast unknown so everything must be discovered in order to attempt to work with or against aliens.
• Procedurally-generated: Explore unpredictable sectors of space.
• Choose a crew: Recruit a crew with perks and daily needs. Train them well and become stronger.
• Fully-customizable ship: Design and optimize the complete layout of your ship - from the number of shield generators to toilets. Everything is in your hands!
• Ship-to-ship combat (based on ship designs and crew capabilities): Not able to withstand enough damage? Increase the number of shield generators and shield consoles. Not enough damage output? Increase the number of weapon tanks and weapon consoles.
• Ongoing research: Gain research usable in upgrading weaponry, ship stats and capabilities.
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать The Sentient v0.7.3.2 [Steam Early Access] (88.09 Мб.):
Скачать .torrent файл (прямая ссылка): the_sentient_v0732_steam_e_1.torrent
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (20 шт.)