Описание игры, торрент, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру Quest of Dungeons v2.0.4 - торрент, полная версия
|Рейтинг: 8.2 (5) | Баллы: 46|
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (14535) от David Amador (1)
• Жанр / Genre: Ролевые игры (RPG) (2436); Игры для Mac OS X (314)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Полная версия (установи и играй)
• Размер / Size: 35.69 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 8.2 из 10 (всего голосов: 5)
• Похожие игры:
- Hack, Slash, Loot v8
- Dungeons of Dredmor Complete v1.1.4 + 3 DLC
- Desktop Dungeons. Enhanced Edition v1.58 + 1 DLC
- Claustrophobia: The Downward Struggle [Steam Early Access] Alpha v1.1.1
- Dary's Legend v0.5.6.1a
Quest of Dungeons - аскетичный пошаговый dungeon crawler от David Amador. В игре незатейливый юмор, простой, но симпатичный дизайн и увлекательный геймплей. И да, перманентная смерть героя присутствует, а умирать придется постоянно!
Игра ОБНОВЛЕНА v1.1.0 до v2.0.4. Список изменений внутри новости.
Сюжет игры повествует об отважном герое (воин, маг, шаман, убийца – кто вам больше по душе), который спускается в огромное мрачное подземелье, дабы уничтожить Темного Лорда, укравшего весь свет.
Все уровни в Quest of Dungeons генерируются случайным образом, а смерть главного героя неминуемо означает конец игры. Подобный геймплей не так давно можно было встретить в Dungeons of Dredmor (да и во множестве других подобных проектов), но Эмадор надеется привлечь публику симпатичным дизайном, возведенной в абсолют простотой и незамысловатым юмором.
• Prevent "Skull Key" to be stolen. This prevents a game breaking situation where it's impossible to finish the game
• Slightly increased Hero ghosts probability of appearing.
• When getting a new Quest, it is displayed on Adventure Log
• Fixed crash that occurred while learning “Mace apprentice” with class Warrior with French language selected.
• [Xbox One only] Fixed disconnected gamepad bug during Lost screen triggering the death message again
• [Xbox One only] Fixed visual glitch where “Continue” button could sometimes be displayed on wrong position after a Player switch
• Using gamePad it is possible to scroll (Up/Down button) the Global Leaderboards (Main Menu -> Stats -> Global)
• Fixed crash bug led by dying right after stepping on a trap that triggered enemies to spawn
• Several gameplay tweaks
• Fixed visual glitch caused by opening the Store menu for the first time while it was empty (Gamepad Only)
• Fixed wrong gold collected count being displayed on Stats
• New Class with new skill tree (unlockable on game finish)
• Full game controller support
• New UI interface for game controller mode
• Multi-language support - Options-> Language.
• Added whole new Dungeon "Rackan" (new floor sprites and enemies)
• Added Custom game Mode, can choose amount of floors, floors size and difficulty
• Ui game options menu (Pause) is now also available next to Sound/Graphics options
• Dead heroes can now return from the grave and attack you on a new Game
• Resource Fountains are no longer used if already at full HP/Mana
• Added “Stop movement when attacked” option to help when playing with mouse.
• Warrior class tweaks (more starting HP and Power)
• Bosses now have the HP bar always on (even if they don't have any damage yet)
• “Death” skill (Final Boss) is only used in Hell Difficulty
• Added “Bio” skill to final Boss, highly reduces target HP
• New option (Graphics Options) to allow music to keep playing in background, default is disabled. (should allow for better broadcasts)
• Last difficulty used is now saved for creating new game
• Added keys required for chests to minimap
• Fixed "Hidden Stash" visible on top of carpets (hopefully this time it's really fixed)
• Fixed traps not triggering when items were on the same space
• Reduced "Bleeding out" chance of success (when Enemies attacking Hero)
• Procedural weapons no longer have more than 1 time the same stat
• Steal Ability doesn't steal everything in a slot 100% of the time anymore, now it' a chance of stealing x items from the slot
• Several game performance optimizations
• Fixed some memory leaks
• Fixed characters animation stopping while walking
• Berserk effect increased to 20 turns
• Added Sleeping balloon to distracted monsters
• Added reset statistics button on Statistics menu
• Added Keyboard F5 shortcut to game game
• Traps damage is higher on later floors
• Fixed Z-position of some spells (appearing beneath objects)
• Fixed glitch where attacking falling enemies(traps) too fast would make the hero attack them in the sky
• Fixed bug of stacked items (Keys, Potions, Treasures) left on ground getting reset to only 1 during saves (exit + reload)
• Tweaked precious stones sell price
• Fixed mana UI showing full Mana tube when loading a save with 0 Mana
• Fixed visual glitch (black lines) on the map borders
• Fixed exploit that allowed to duplicate equipment
• Fixed rare crash where dying while a enemy was spawning (outside the camera) could lead to a crash
• Fixed rare crash where animations could be left pending in animation pump while switching floors leading to a crash
• Fixed crash where stepping on a trap (that triggered enemies) and immediately dying by being attacked by a enemy close to trap would lead to a crash
• Lowered "Death" status effect probability.
• Increased "Death" effect to 20 turns.
• New Difficulty mode "Hell"
• Added current Save information when loading (Level, Class, Difficulty, etc)
• Fixed "Create New Game" screen animation glitch where class selector would jump from off screen
• Fixed typo in "Pierce Skin"
• Fixed Store bug where quickly walking away before Store menu completely opens would show the menu empty
• Improved memory usage while fetching Leaderboards positions
• Added option to switch between "Global", "Friends" and "Around User" on Leaderboards
• When setting to Window mode the window centres to monitor, this should help the rare glitch where window gets stuck in top left corner
• Trimmed names in Leaderboards too big to fix inside the menu
• Store menu now remembers if Inventory was open or not before closing it
• Map only displays missing keys and not all required keys
• Fixed "Used Key" text animation glitch
• Fixed "Electric Storm" weird targeting problem (no longer needs to have mouse on top of enemy)
• Tweaked Wizard skills Mana cost
• Fixed uncapped FPS problem when GPU had "Application Preference" option. Still respects if forced ON or OFF GPU Options.
• [Linux/SteamOS]Changed save games/configs folder from "$HOME/QuestofDungeons" to "$HOME/.QuestofDungeons"
• Fixed 'Q' key bug where even if quests menu was set to another key 'Q' would still trigger the menu.
• Fixed memory leak in Story Intro
• Rebalanced floors 3-7 (Enemies are a bit stronger)
• Replaced stairs icons on Map with up/down arrows for easier navigation
• Enemies no longer cast Buffs if they already have them (Example: casting Shield 2 times in a row)
• Reworked the final boss room a bit to have more space for movement
• Can use Keyboard for ranged attacks on enemies (X to toggle enemy and C to use attack, arrow keys to move attack area with Skills)
• Map shows all required keys for locked doors instead of just first one
• Increased "Death" probability of success
• Statistics are now ordered alphabetically
• Lowered Assassin probability of disabling traps
• Fixed "Thunder" ability description error
• Balanced Gold drop by lowering it a bit
• Added permanent Minimap on top right corner of screen. (Can be turn off on in-game options)
• Map shows the correct image of the key required instead of generic image
• Allow re-mapping of Space key (default is Atk/Skill switch)
• Tweaked game intro times (some sentences disappeared too fast)
• Bookshelves now display spider webs when not used, for easier recognitions of what's been searched
• Fixed bug where walking with keyboard would not uncover secret tiles with hidden stash
• Added option "Mouse Click to Attack only" (Pause Menu Options) - If you don't want mouse clicks to trigger movement and only use keyboard to do so
• Mouse cursor now displays a "Attack Icon" when on top of Enemies, to help target a bit better
• Fixed glitch where only the first required Key on a Door was showed in the message
• Skills menu button (Spell Book) now shows closes/open image accordingly
• Pressing Mouse Wheel resets map zoom and centers around the player
• Added an in game options menu (on Pause Menu)
• Added option for auto-loot when walking (in-game options)
• Added an Adventure log, displays some combat info (in-game options)
• Decreased Tomes sell price
• Fixed stairs near doors
• Fixed glitch on key binding were you could not set the already used key on same action.
• Tweaked Shaman abilities mana costs and cast chances
• Added “Key Binding” option under Options on start menus
• Fixed Doors Unlocked statistic bug
• Tweaked loot drop to avoid Tomes drooping like crazy
• Fixed bug where some chests could require the final "Skull Key"
• Fixed bug where Graphic options could crash if it fails to detect resolutions (you can still select window/fullscreen this way)
• Fixed vanishing Equipment Bug when equipping with Right Click
• Food/Drink now shows recovery points in integer values (14HP instead of 14.0HP)
• Spell-book is how a bit taller and has some hover effects for easier navigation
• Illusions no longer affects hero if within radius
• Increased Patch Wound mana cost
• Current HP now displays in 3 different colors, Red < 20% health, Yellow < 40% health or White >=40% health
• If hero can't use a weapon the label will display the necessary Skill Requirement
• Fix issue were learning "Weapon Handling" while holding the type of weapon would not remove "Unprepared"
• Fixes crashing bug when completing Quests (let me know if this still happens)
• Fixed empty Shopkeeper bug when using KB
• Fixed crashed caused by bumping into Fountains
• Fixed reversed Abilities list/Keyboards Bindings
• Equipment Power now shows in integer numbers (internal math is intact)
• Bumping into shopkeepers with Keyboard opens the Store
• Can use bookshelves with Keyboard
• User position is displayed in red on Leaderboards
• Fixed issue of infinite “Key X Required” when using keyboard
• Moving the cursor now hightlights the tile under the mouse
• Tweaked game cursor to be easier to know where we are pointing
• Inventory/Store how highlights corresponding slot when cursor is over
• Keyboard can now open treasure chests
• Keyboard can now use Quest Stones/ Recovery Shrines
• Fixed some typos (thanks for the reports)
• Fixed bug where Purchasing Items would not count to Statistics
• Keys can be stacked
By playing as either a Warrior, a Wizard, a Assassin or a Shaman you have to traverse dungeons, defeat enemies and loot everything you can in order to survive. You can learn new skills in Tomes you find along the way and buy/sell items at shops.
The entire game is procedural so you won't find items/enemies in the same place each time you play.
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать Quest of Dungeons v2.0.4 (35.69 Мб.):
Скачать .torrent файл (прямая ссылка): quest_of_dungeons_v204_1.torrent
Quest of Dungeons v1.0.9 (Macintosh) (31.27 Мб.):
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (15 шт.)