Описание игры, торрент, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру INVERSUS v1.5.3 - торрент, полная русская версия
|Рейтинг: 10.0 (1) | Баллы: 30|
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (14535) от Hypersect (1)
• Жанр / Genre: Аркадные шутеры (1896); Стратегии (2863); Сетевые / ХотСит (2100)
• Язык: Русская версия (6917)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Полная версия (установи и играй)
• Размер / Size: 54.68 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 10.0 из 10 (всего голосов: 1)
INVERSUS - великолепная минималистичная экшен-стратегия с элементами шутера получившая ряд престижных наград и рассчитанная на 1-4 человека!
Игра ОБНОВЛЕНА с v1.5.2 до v1.5.3. No idea what's updated.
INVERSUS — это минималистская экшен-стратегия с элементами шутера, рассчитанная на 1-4 человек. Каждый выстрел меняет цвет плиток в попытке заблокировать, поймать в ловушку или подобраться ближе к врагу. Поддерживается многопользовательская игра или игра в оффлайн режиме. Режим соревнования позволяет сразиться 1 на 1 или 2 на 2. Одиночный и кооперативный режим на двух игроков позволяет сразиться с бесконечными волнами врагов, в попытке установить новый рекорд на постоянно меняющейся доске.
Язык: Русский, Английский.
• Compete on 12 new maps in Versus mode!
• Master 3 new levels in Arcade mode!
• Collect new split-shot ammo that can fork into multiple bullets!
• Sharpen your skills against the community’s most requested feature: AI controlled bots in Versus mode!
• Local and private versus games have new options for tweaking the game rules. These can be found under the options button when selecting players for the game.
• Change the number of shots each player gets (between 2 and 6)
• Change which pickups spawn on the map (standard, random, or disabled)
• The setting for points needed to win the match has also been moved to this menu.
• When starting a local game, there is a new menu for choosing which controllers control which ships.
• The old "game options" menu and the "clear high scores" option have been removed. A new "clear save data" menu can be found under options instead.
• When a pickup is spawning, you can see which type of pickup it is. No longer do the spawn animations always look like a circle.
• Arcade maps feature a three star rating system based on score.
• Arcade maps are now unlocked with total stars acquired instead of a cumulative score from the prior map. Note that if you already had an arcade map unlocked, it will remain unlocked regardless of meeting the necessary star requirements.
• When in a lobby, the "play arcade while waiting" option has been replaced with "start local game while wating" and players can now play local games in any game mode. Play 1v1 with a friend on the couch while waiting together in a team lobby!
• When returning to the lobby from a "play while waiting" game, players can now decide to start a new game or resume the old game. Previously, the old game was always resumed.
• The arcade map "Free" has been tuned to start off slightly slower and spawn less ranged enemies. Go beat those high scores!
• The first few maps in the basic tutorial have been adjusted to feature a single player instead of two players.
• Added nine new emotes to unlock.
• The menu indicator for new unlocks is now a diamond instead of a star.
• Drop down menus now play audio when navigating the items.
• Fixed a bug where the multiplier display in arcade games could remain blinking due to a mispredicted death in online play.
• It is now easier to see unselected emote icons in the customize menu.
• The arcade multiplier display is larger and has simple color animations calling out when it increases or is lost.
• Laptops with high and low performance graphics drivers are now instructed to default to the high performance driver.
• Small improvements have been made to the directional accuracy of movement input.
• The audio for trying to fire with no ammo and for picking up ammo will play more consistently in networked games.
• Fixed a bug where connecting/disconnecting a controller while the Hypersect logo animation played could cause the popup window to be distorted/unreadable.
• The title of the credits menu is now in all capital letters (similar to the other sub menus).
• Made some minor rendering changes that increase performance, but you'll never know because the game already renders lighting fast.
• Low intensity vibrations of the left motor on Xbox One controllers have been reduced to better match the feel of Xbox 360 and PS4 controllers.
• Added 9 new color palettes to unlock!
• Fixed a bug where color palettes weren't resetting properly when resuming a "Play While Waiting" game.
• On the final round of a set public games, emotes will now continue networking up until one team chooses "Find Next Game". Previously they stopped much earlier.
• When bringing multiple local players into an online game, each local player's emotes now get networked individually.
• Multiple local players can join in online games together (two in public team games and up to three in private games)
• Players are asked to re-enter public matchmaking after two matches have been completed (this results in either 2 arcade maps or best of three maps in a versus game)
• Players in team-based matchmaking and solo-based matchmaking can now play together.
• Added an introduction animation to online matches showing which players are facing off
• Worldwide matchmaking kicks in instantly if there are no local matches to be found. This could previously take up to 30 seconds.
• Added six new emotes
• Two of the pickups were moved in the map “Pipes” to better utilize the outer ring and create a more interesting flow.
• Slightly increased the enemy ship hit box in arcade mode to reduce extreme cases of enemies getting pushed away from adjacently flipped tiles
• Effects that perform color inversion (e.g. projectile clashes) again render in areas that hang off the tiled map.
• Flipped the spawn points of team 1 on the map “Tight” to conform with every other map
• Made minor adjustments to a few color palettes that needed some love
• Added digit grouping to large scores making them easier to read
• A master volume slider was added to the audio options.
• Nine new unlockable color palettes have been added. The order of the old palettes moved around also, but all of your unlocked colors are still there.
• Fixed a bug where one of the emotes was not selectable.
• A couple small updates went live yesterday and today. For those interested, the first one addressed a minor visual bug with some particle locations. The second one addressed a rare audio crash when the game outpaced the sound card.
• Public matchmaking will periodically search for lobbies to better match players that were left in partially filled lobbies after prior matches.
• Public matchmaking will search for matches from farther geographical distances if it is not finding any local games.
• Fixed a bug where the arcade score could briefly show as non-zero at the start of certain networked co-op games.
• Fixed a bug where a "Play Arcade While Waiting" game could be reset at unintended times.
• Added a brand new arcade map, "Bricks". Good luck!
• Added a "Play Arcade While Waiting" feature to public lobbies. You can keep playing the game while waiting for your next online match!
• When one member of a public 2v2 game leaves, the rest of the group is always kept together in the same lobby.
• Arcade map order was adjusted to put "Globe" later in the progression.
• Fixed a rare bug where the game over music could play on top of itself
• Slight improvements to Korean and Japanese character support when viewed from other languages. (There is still lots to improve with Chinese, Korean and Japanese support for arbitrary Steam user names)
• If you have an AZERTY or Dvorak keyboard, better default controls are set the first time you launch the game.
• You can now rebind keyboard keys in the input options menu.
• In the video options menu, there is a contrast slider.
• A rare visual bug was fixed where the clash effect of two projectiles could spawn in the wrong spot.
• The "random map button" text no longer gets so close the edge of the screen in Russian.
ОС: Windows Vista
Процессор: 2 GHz processor (supporting SSE2 instruction set or higher)
Оперативная память: 512 MB ОЗУ
Видеокарта: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT
DirectX: Версии 9.0
Место на диске: 128 MB
Face off against friends and challenge enemy swarms as opposites collide in the action-strategy combat of INVERSUS! http://www.inversusgame.com
Player movement is constrained to opposite colors of a black and white grid. Shoot tiles to flip their color in an attempt to block, trap and close in on the enemy. With every action changing the play space, each round evolves into a unique battlefield.
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать INVERSUS v1.5.3 (54.68 Мб.):
Скачать .torrent файл (прямая ссылка): inversus_v153_1.torrent
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (6 шт.)