Описание игры, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру Fate of the World v1.0.3 - полная версия
|Рейтинг: 10.0 (3) | Баллы: 9|
• Разработчик / Developer: Red Redemption (1)
• Жанр / Genre: Стратегии (2863)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Полная версия (установи и играй)
• Размер / Size: 233.14 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 10.0 из 10 (всего голосов: 3)
Fate of the World - это драматичная глобальная стратегия, в которой будущее мира будет зависеть от вас.
Версия игры обновлена с 1.0.2 до 1.0.3. Список изменений внутри новости.
2020 год. Люди очень долго закрывали глаза на надвигающуюся угрозу - но она все-таки постучалась в дверь. Вам, в роли мирового лидера, на протяжении 180 лет предстоит бороться с самыми разнообразными катаклизмами, способными погубить человечество.
К разработке игры были привлечены даже именитые ученые.
Важно: перед запуском игры, заблокируйте ей выход в интернет.
Для регистрации игры используйте один из этих ключей:
Fate of the World is a dramatic global strategy game that puts all our futures in your hands. The game features a dramatic set of scenarios based on the latest science covering the next two centuries. You must manage a balancing act of protecting the Earth’s resources and climate versus the needs of an ever-growing world population, who are demanding ever more food, power, and living space. Will you help the whole planet or will you be an agent of destruction?
Fate of the World is brought to you by the award-winning Red Redemption games team and Battlestations: Midway Producer Klaude Thomas with climate science by Dr. Myles Allen (University of Oxford), writing by David Bishop (Dr. Who, 2000AD) and music composed by Richard Jacques (Mass Effect, Alice in Wonderland) with game design by veteran game designer Matthew Miles Griffiths (Conflict: Desert Storm, Battlestations: Midway).
Fate of the World has been nominated for the 2011 Index: Design Awards and as a Top 10 Social Impact Games of 2010-11 by Games for Change.
• Covers 2020 to 2200 - Two centuries years of possible futures
• 12 regions - China, Europe, India, Japan, Latin America, Middle East, North America, Northern Africa, Oceania, Russia, South Asia, Southern Africa
• Scientific Model - by Dr Myles Allen of Oxford University
• Detailed real-world data - gathered over years of research
• Over 100 major policies - including geoengineering, technological research, international aid, diplomacy, economics, emergency defences, species protection, forestry, health, energy choices, population, politics, and clandestine operations
• More than 1,000 impacts - including storms, floods, heatwaves, flash fires, desertification, glacial melt, sea level rise, resource wars, drought, famine, dissidence, extinctions, epidemics, technological break-throughs, energy shortages, and political backlash
• 50 signature animal species to save - against the backdrop of enormous biodiversity loss
• 40 specific future technologies to develop - including nuclear fusion, biofuels, nanotech, robots, AI, smart grids, advanced medicine, synthetic food, and space exploration
• 6 'tipping points' - world-changing events such as the Amazon collapse and the Antarctic ice shelf collapse
• 3D Earth globe - showing climate related changes with Earth 'telemetry' - visually graphing past and future change
• Earth overlays - revealing local temperature change, devastation, and population
• Windows XP/Vista/7
• DirectX 9c
• 2.33 GHz
• 2 GB RAM
- Added: Dr Apocalypse mission - unlock it by successfully completing Fuel Crisis. [#1923]
- Added: Steam Cloud support for achievements and saved games. [#2000]
- Fixed: Cards can now be added to hand after year 2180. [#2732]
- Fixed: Mission completion achievements will now trigger correctly. [#2769]
- Fixed: Regions will now choose the most plentiful fuel to switch to when experiencing severe resource shortages. [#2880]
- Fixed: Sea level rise effects no longer set the region's GDP below $1bn in a single turn. [#2779]
- Added: Registration screen now has a button to exit the game. [#2745]
- Added: Smoking and Delectation achievements. [#2814]
- Added: You can now see the efficiency benefit of Fast-Breeder Reactors (4th Gen Nuclear) by comparing 'Energy Resources' and 'Energy' numbers on the Energy Production telemetry panel. [#2714]
- Changed: Moonbase Alpha, Mission to Mars and SETI Space Array no longer require Space Factory, instead you need certain technologies to unlock them; this also means that you can get access to 2nd Gen Fussion fuel (He3) much earlier. [#2775]
- Changed: Program now uses the default system cursor; this should fix a small number of cases where the mouse cursor was not visible. [#2765]
- Changed: Species extinction events are now chance based (once they become critically endangered). [#2781]
- Added: A series of conservation cards have been added to help preserve endangered species. [#2781]
- Fixed: Energy sector shortage reports now correctly account for fuel efficiency. [#2727]
- Fixed: Game no longer crashes when key validation attempt is blocked by firewall. [#2786]
- Fixed: "Manage Water Scarcity" bonus is now correctly awarded in the Rise of Africa mission. [#2804]
- Fixed: Reports will now more accurately describe conversion to 4th gen nuclear. [#2749]
- Fixed: 'Reseting Renewables Pathway' placeholder card no longer appears. [#2729]
- Fixed: Resource production capacity will no longer decline before it peaks. [#2776]
- Fixed: Vsync was unintentionally off by default. [#2742]
- Changed: Initial Geothermal and Tidal potentials have been reduced in some regions; expansion rate for Solar and Fusion have been increased. [#2836]
- Changed: The outcome of space projects will be reported globally. [#2844]
- Fixed: 'Acquire 1st-Gen Nanotech' card no longer appears in regions that already have the technology. [#2752]
- Fixed: "Avoid megadeaths" bonus is now correctly awarded in the Fuel Crisis mission. [#2799]
- Fixed: Cards no longer redraw after pausing/unpausing a card in hand. [#2823]
- Fixed: 'Deploy 2nd Generation Fusion' now correctly stays in hand until canceled. [#2774]
- Fixed: Global Thermonuclear War can only trigger the turn a nuclear exchange happens now. [#2807]
- Fixed: Deforestation no longer occurs after wiping out the region's population with a gene plague. [#2807]
- Fixed: Region will no longer try to switch to a banned fuel source when experiencing shortages. [#2807]
- Fixed: Gene Plague Omega can now be triggered anytime after playing Pact with Thanatos, instead of just the turn after the latter was played. [#2807]
- Changed: 'GEO Despot Overthrown' loss is now chance based, and depends on how "evil" you are as perceived by the public. [#2807]
- Changed: Security cards will now decrease militancy slightly in addition to increasing stability [#2807]
- Changed: Popularity impacts of some cards have been rebalanced. [#2807]
- Added: You will now receive warnings when your insidious practices start being noticed. [#2807]
- Fixed: HDI collapse lose condition will now correctly trigger in the Three Degrees mission. [#2824]
- Fixed: Navigation arrows for news reports now appear correctly when manipulating filters. [#2816]
- Fixed: Some situations where 'Cards Played' end game graph would show more than 6 cards in a region per turn. [#2680]
- Fixed: Unpaused cards no longer incorrectly regain their 'paused' overlay when the hand updates (i. e. after adding another card or loading a game in such a state). [#2812]
- Changed: Available cards are now sorted by cost, then alphabetically. [#2606]
- Changed: Carbon Regulation cards will now continue to be available after the region meets its emissions target. [#2806]
- Changed: 'Coal-free industry' card now costs $30 instead of $50. [#2861]
- Fixed: An overlay is no longer drawn outside the card history panel in the last several turns. [#2782]
- Fixed: Card history panel no longer leaves an image behind when closed. [#2797]
- Fixed: Susceptibility to floods in Japan and Southern Africa is now more in line with other regions (was inadvertently set too low). [#2750]
- Fixed: The green light ("hand full") on the Minimap and card count on the End Turn button now correctly update when cancelling cards. [#2387]
- Fixed: Tooltips for globe icons no longer appear when other panels are open on top. [#2585]
- Fixed: Tutorial will no longer direct you to the HDI panel in the global telemetry (where it does not exist). [#2825]
- Removed: Mission end events are no longer listed among news reports. [#2856]
- Fixed: Tutorial no longer refers to the "?" button in global telemetry. [#2712]
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать Fate of the World v1.0.3 (233.14 Мб.):
Релиз от THETA
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (10 шт.)