Описание игры, торрент, скриншоты, видео
Скачать бесплатную игру Kernel Panic v4.6 - торрент
|Рейтинг: 10.0 (7) | Баллы: 33|
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (14535) от ZWZSG (1)
• Жанр / Genre: Стратегии (3423); Необычные игры (1061); Сетевые / ХотСит (2271)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Бесплатная игра
• Размер / Size: 121.13 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 10.0 из 10 (всего голосов: 7)
• Похожие игры:
- Darwinia v1.5.11
Крайне необычная RTS о вечном противостоянии операционной системы, вредоносных программ, а также сетевых сервисов и устройств.
Версия игры ОБНОВЛЕНА с 4.5 до 4.6. Список изменений внутри.
Вы можете скрыть всю рекламу на сайте. Как?
Язык интерфейса: Английский
Крайне необычная RTS о вечном противостоянии операционной системы, вредоносных программ, а также сетевых сервисов и устройств. Главное достоинство игры заключается в том, что там не существует экономика. В Kernel Panic не нужно добывать ресурсы и управлять бюджетом. Все, что от вас требуется, – как можно быстрее создать несколько вредоносных программ, наштамповать сотню-другую мощных юнитов (например, троянов или червей) и разбить противника, а точнее, операционную систему, в прах. Если вы устали от стандартных стратегий в реальном времени про какую-нибудь Вторую мировую, обязательно поиграйте в Kernel Panic.
Kernel Panic is essentially a sublimated RTS. The resource management has been taken away completly: all mobiles units and buildings can be constructed for free. The learning of complex tech tree has been cut out drasticly: there are only 10 units per side, including factories and walls. The hours long struggle so typical of TA/SupCom/Spring have been shrunk dramatically: A typical Kernel Panic game will last no longer than 10mins. Even the eye dazzling graphics every other mod strive for have been swapped for old school vectorial look, somewhat reminscent of Tron or Darwinia.
- Added a fancy custom loadscreen
- Adapted all gadgets that use the UnitDamaged call-in to account for the extra argument inserted in middle.
- Replaced null texture by none in some explosion generator, thus removing the faint rectangle they had.
- Added five new pieces to byte to fix the problem with mines not spreading.
- Edited pointer scripts with regards to change in when StartMoving/StopMoving is called.
- Renamed all armor class, as Spring dislike having armor class bearing the same name as units.
- Added a small tolerance on the detection of immobile units (mainly to help AI detect idle cons).
- Fixed the few calls to Get/SetUnitWeaponState with regards to weapon index change in 95.
- Fixed bug about factories passing their pseudo-orders to their children
- AI constructor are now given a tiny move order instead of the engine bugger_off, to prevent them getting stuck in cliffs
- Fixed connection and gateway arcs not showing under Spring 94.0/1
- Fixed firewall not halving and not reflecting damage under Spring 94.0/1
- Fixed signal not dropping its payload under 94.0/1
- Updated HexFarm version from 4 to 6, updated mission and skirmish code related to this map
- Spring.Restart is now called with the empty string as option instead of -s, since -s is now a valid option
- Fixed the Spring version parsing used in FillModSpecific.lua so that kp_spring_direct_launch.lua doesn't crash on version without decimals
- Added sounds.lua, only to fix [Sound] Error: Unable to open audio file: FailedCommand
- Removed the debug code in specialattack.lua that caused issue to Spring 87
- Update the flows speed often, as an attempt to override max speed change getting reset
- Changed carrier animation script to detect cancel differently
- Much better Shoot'n'Run gadget.
- More versatile alias system in the ModifyStatistics system.
- Changed game_over.lua to account for removal of isCommander tag
- Added extra check when dispatching packets
- Increased HOMF control refresh period from once every 2 frames to once every 6 frames because otherwise heroes would always go down in Spring 84
- Rewrote console command widget, using a new method, so that it works under Spring 84
- Removed the modoptions to tweak heroes strength. If you need them, use the rebalancing formula instead.
- Added hero/heroes/mega alias in the ModifyStatistics Lua.
- Changed the .n into # for Spring 83 compatibility
- Added a gadget which turns handicap/bonus into a damage reducer when attacked by other teams
- To help with a tricky case in bonus gadget, NX and infection DoT AoE do not spawn if the unit is killed while shot is in mid-air
- Now sets Spring.exe icon
- Added KingOfTheHill gamemode
- Merged with Invasion
- Fixed invasion structure spawning on already occupied spots
- Limited invasion error spam when maxing unit count
- Fixed issue with HostIP=localhost;
- Fixed null texture still showing rectangle on some explosions
- Added maps Memory Bank, Pacman, Hex Farm
- Added support for triggers in the mission system
- Added a new single player mission, about avoiding NX flags on HexFarm
- Fixed unitsync unitlist crash (so Quantum's mission builder can be used)
- ColorWars now doesn't grow diagonally if it can't grow adjacently
- Metal2Geo spawn less datavents on metal map
- Preplaced can now also be a custom team mod option, in which case it override the modoption
- DoS beam refreshes four time quicker
- The Obelisk infection cloud now only affect enemies
- Now flows speed gets properly updated when they're given to another team
- Added support to modify via modoptions almost any property of any Unit/Weapon/Feature
- Some tips are now voiced
- Missions now have briefings
- Compatible with 0.82.3
- Hands now take 60s to grow
- You now lose the unit that triggered the hand creation
- RPS damage modifier increased
- Shots aren't shoot-through friendlies anymore
- New shot graphics for rock, paper and scissors
- Initial release of Rock, Paper, Scissors
- Less bugs with /luarules reload
- Changed DoS no chase category and increase Flow metal cost to increase DoS efficiency against Flow
- Fixed a bug in HOMF
- Upgraded Spring to 0.81.2.1
- Attract mode: Automatically restart a new AI-only game whenever an AI-only game end.
- Lua AI now blast features.
- Map selection menu in the ingame skirmish generator now shows minimap
- Hero player names now clamped to screen edge when the unit out of sceen
- Heroes of Mainframe keys now configurable with bind <keyname> hero_<north|south|west|east>
- Fixed Heroes of Mainframe bug where player who left still had an assigned hero
- Fixed Heroes of Mainframe bug where heroes were controlled by a wrong player
- Fixed Color Wars bug with out of maps units
- Less error spam when gadgets attempt to create units with maxunits reached
- Fix for old bug getting stuck in factories
- Inverted Network build anim
- Added FireStorm maps
- Workaround to handle very large startscript
- Better save/load/mission system
- Upgraded Spring to 0.81.2
- The preplacing gadget doesn't spawn specials when they are disabled
- Now respawning heroes in turn (oldest one first)
- Fixed bug where team would explode at start
- Fixed bug where spectators were given heroes
- Now show the player names under heroes
- Hero units renamed Mega
- Removed erroneous hole entry in trojan build menu
- Upgraded Spring to 0.80.5.2
- External C++ launcher now considered deprecated, running Spring.exe with a dummy script to trigger ingame Lua menu now considered favored way.
- Autohold off by default for AI teams, should help NTai a bit.
- Tiny change in ONS beam drawing code, resulting in huge performance gain.
- "Regenerative AI" optimisation fixing the lag that was function of (dead units)x(live units)
- "Regenerative AI" now sort units to regenerate by health, so homebase do first heavies, then cons, then arty, and lastly spam
- "Regenerative AI" fix for when it tries to rebuild where there was no datavent or to dispatch with empty buffer, that would previously result in neverending "limbo" console spam
- KPAI_Fair.lua now considered more up-to-date than KPAI.lua (that means future Lua AI development should be based on KPAI_Fair.lua not that it plays better than KPAI.lua)
- Fixed the hack making homebase face center
- Fix to the fix to gl.Text y offset, previous one was breaking down noResBar.lua and sos.lua on test build version strings.
- New missions, "Bug Squashing" and "Charge of the Hero"
- New in skirmish generator, the purple Heroic button.
- Special mission-only AIs now done via custom team option "aioverride" instead of using LuaAI names not referenced in LuaAI.lua
- New option to start game with preplaced minifacs and specials
- New game mode: Defense of the ENIAC / Heroes of Mainframe (See elsewhere for details)
- New button in single player menu, Save, does the same as typing the command /dump SaveGame but should be more user friendly
- New button in single player menu, Restart, which recreate a startscript corresponding to what was the current game
- Single player menu is now displayed: when is game over and when pressing esc in addition to when running Spring.exe. Never shown in multiplayer though.
- /Missions/ folder now automatically created if not existing.
- Better syntax in Spring.Restart that should now work on more OS and computers
KP 3.6 Installer 15
- Upgraded Spring to 0.80.5.1.
- Still using 0.80.4.2 for Single Player
- Added back Baczek's KP AI 1.2
- Added back NTai XE10.1b
- Now using TASClient -inifile instead of a hacked up KPSClient.exe
- Note: 0.80.5.1 cannot use LuaAI: Desync in multiplayer, crash when a LuaAI dies.
- Note: 0.80.4.2 cannot use C++ AI: Errors due to incompatibility between versions.
- Upgraded Spring to 0.80.2
- Reverted gl.Text y offset via override in LuaUIWidgets oResBar.lua and LuaRulesGadgetssos.lua
- Added MidKnight's tooltip background
- Added experimental support of missions through enhanced start scripts storing features, units and orders
- Added new command /dump to make such a start script out of current game state
- Added new command /sos to set SoS sector size ingame
- Added new command /ons to toggle ONS shields ingame
- Added new command /cw to edit Color Wars timer ingame
- Better skirmish generator, both internal and external
- The exploit is now considered as spam (this oversight mostly impacted Fair KPAI and SoS)
- Added new unexposed Lua AI called "Regenerative AI" which simply rebuild lost units (and reassign their queue)
- SoS can be set for specific teams via un-exposed team mod option sos or som
- ONS can be disabled for specific teams via un-exposed team mod option noons
- ONS now handle assymetrical alliance, and ONS beam fades between colors
- Added a cache to GetUnitONSInfo/GetONSInfo
- Added cyan automatic tip dispenser
- Added to the O.N.S. help widget a purple infobox showing Team ONS State
- Added a widget to remove the need to add "luarules" to some console command destined to gadgets. For ex, /cw 5 instead of /luarules cw 5.
KP 3.5 Installer 10
- Upgraded Spring to 0.79.1.2
- Upgraded Spring to 0.79.1.1
- Rewrote the bos/cob set ALPHA_THRESHOLD as a gadget
- Color Wars now both prettier and faster
- Added tooltips for SoS and C.W.
- Fixed bug that set master volume to 1/100
- Now allies can save your soul/mem too!
- Added "Fair KPAI", an easy opponent matching its strength to yours.
- Running out of mem doesn't instakill you, just kill every mobile unit and set building health to near death.
- Save our Soul renamed to Save our Mem
- SoS bar now divided into sectors, corresponding to the buildings you have.
- Color Wars now lags differently, and ends the game in a more proper way.
- ONS beam wide again. It's finally drawn how I wanted it to be.
- Fixed bug in firewall graphical code not reseting TexGen properly
- Bad Blocks disallowed in both single player launchers
KP 3.3 Installer 07
- Included Baczek's KP AI 1.2
- Updated Kernel Panic Launcher
- Updated KPSClient
- Updated Spring engine from 0.79.0.2 to 0.79.1.0
- New game mode: Save Our Souls
- New game mode: Color Wars
- Better direct launch menu
- Answering "Yes" to the setting question doesn't exit multiplayer games anymore
- Logic Bombs limited to 64, mine launcher obeys this
- Buffer size now limited by unitlimit
- Rounder ONS beams
- Conforming to 0.79 scar transparency
- Conforming to 0.79 startscript syntax (AI sections)
- Conforming to 0.79 gl.GetTextWidth (as well as 0.78)
- Conforming to 0.78+ color leaking between gl.Text
KP 3.2 Installer 04
- Added map Data Cache L1
- Added map Palladium 0.5
- Tiny fix in launcher
- Fixed advplayerlist widget /take command
- Removed unit_immobile_buider.lua
- Added redo team colors widget
- Added springlobby.exe
- Changed KPSClient splashscreen
KP 3.2 Installer 03
- Changed default install folder
- If no settings, then default ScrollWheelSpeed to negative
- Launcher position set by O.S. instead of hard fixed
KP 3.2 Installer 02
- Removed some buttons in the lobby.
- Now write a springsettings.cfg if there is none.
- Added two sentences in the readme.
- New tooltip!
- New icons!
- The terminal and firewall are now listed in the buildbar, with their charge.
- BuildBar widget more stable.
- Fixed the bug with NX firing at the wrong place
- All C.E.G. now works in water
- When Spring.exe is ran directly, shows a menu
- Added a remainder to enable LuaUI
- Added widget "ONS Help"
- The rare AI bug is now fixed, plus a failsafe has been added so the AI can recover from a bad order.
- Fixed logic_bomb not removing themselves when sole remaining units
- Better LuaAI. Now handles all three factions, with all three specials, and ONS
- ONS mode overhaul
- Most of the sudden flood of lua errors in mid-game should be fixed
- Bugs can't turn into exploit too soon after spawn, to prevent them from blocking windows
- New Widget, Geos Highlight
- Pick-Up and Unload icons recolored
- Game Options and Mod Options streamlined
- Launcher-made start scripts easier to parse by lobbies
- The hole now has an "autohold" setting, and the LUA gadget has been edited so that it passes it down to the produced worms.
- Lots and lots of other tiny fixes everywhere
- LuaAI now works with both System and Hacker
- Added a tiny frontend to easily start single player games
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать Kernel Panic v4.6 (121.13 Мб.):
Ссылок на самом деле больше (всего 2), видно их будет только после регистрации на сайте.
Тот самый отсутствующий BaczekKPAI (2.90 Мб.):
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (22 шт.)