Описание игры, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру Myriavora v4571 [Beta] - игра на стадии разработки
|Рейтинга пока нет|
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (10470) от juehoffmann (1)
• Жанр / Genre: Аркадные шутеры (1507); Тир, FPS, 3D-бродилки (2677); Ролевые игры (RPG) (1912)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Beta-версия (игра еще в разработке)
• Размер / Size: 143.76 Мб.
Myriavora - экшен от третьего лица с "волновым" shoot'em'up геймплеем, события которого разворачиваются в далеком будущем, через миллион лет. Пауки превратились в гораздо лучшие особи. Огромные стаи бродят по Земле, люди для них являются добычей. Человечество находится на грани вымирания. Люди живут племенами, разбросанными по всему миру, опираясь на остатки технологий, которые они не изобретали и едва понимают.
Версия игры ОБНОВЛЕНА с v4321 до v4571. Список изменений внутри.
Это реклама. Вы можете скрыть всю рекламу на сайте. Как?
Язык интерфейса: Английский, Немецкий
I've reworked most of the core game mechanics, from subtle details like damage calculations all the way up to large-scale concepts like generators and enemy AI. The goal was to provide more tactical and strategic depth, while at the same time employing less obscure mechanics. Was I successful? Well, you can download the demo and find out for yourself!
First of all, this version will load characters created with any of the previous versions, including all of your equipment. However, it will reset your levelling progress (after a warning, of course).
When creating a new character, you can now choose between three modes:
Happy-go-lucky is a simplified mode without any loot, crafting, or customization. This is perfect for casual gaming or if you just want to give some combination of attacks a quick try. It's not meant as an "easy mode" though. In fact, attack and defense levels are limited, which presents new, interesting challenges.
Hard-core mode makes you lose camps (and therefore some levelling progress) when you die. This spices things up a lot by raising the stakes!
In epic mode, loot, crafting, and death work exactly like they did in the previous versions. Existing characters are automatically set to this mode.
I've revised pretty much all of the game mechanics. The most significant changes are:
The generators now charge all by themselves, but you have to harvest them to gain their benefits. Also, all three of them work the same now, they just start at different power levels. I made these changes so you can focus on fighting spiders instead of charging generators.
When you harvest a generator, a kill flash destroys all spiders within a 30 meter range around your character, irrespective of their health and the amount of power harvested. You also gain ammunition, a temporary attack boost, and a permanent defense boost, but these benefits depend on the available power.
Attacks and defenses now scale linearly with level, so your DPS doesn't depend on how you distribute your points anymore.
All defenses deal damage now, exactly the same amount (depending on the level). This allows for much more creative usage of defenses. The only bad news is I had to remove the deception and repulsion defenses, because with the new system they were totally overpowered. Existing characters still have them, but they're now longer usable except for recycling and as crafting resources.
There're a few new features, including:
You can now hover, which allows for much higher speeds than by running.
I've added a new saver called time stasis, which freezes time for everything but the player. Quite useful to escape when you've been overwhelmed by poison attacks, but can also be used offensively, like attacking a few healers inside a bulk of spiders or safely walking to the perfect spot for triggering a kill flash.
You can now change the default difficulty setting.
You now get extra reward points for very high difficulty settings ("ultra" or above).
I've added ice defense, which works like fire defense, but deals ice damage.
If you've installed one of the previous versions, the installer will automatically upgrade it to the new version. Otherwise the installer creates a fresh installation.
7 defenses (2 dropped, 1 added, see above)
9 enemy types
46 types of clothing
operating system: Windows 7 (Vista, 8, and 10 should work as well, but are untested as of now)
quad core CPU with 4 GB RAM
DirectX 9 compatible dedicated graphics accelerator card with 1 GB VRAM
CPU with SSE2 support
DirectX 9 vertex shader model 2 compatible graphics hardware
RAM: no idea
SVN reports over 200 commits since the previous version. I hope you don't expect me to wade through that just to distill a proper changelog. I mean, come on.
• a new map
• two new pieces of clothing
• saver system (only one saver implemented so far: attack boost)
• failed or aborted attempts are now rewarded (with loot only)
• elite enemies are now much more noticable
• ESC menu now provides access to attack instructions
• effect of difficulty setting on character level is now made more obvious
• new characters now get clothing with some device pockets
• improved performance of grass in compination with high terrain quality settings
• some minor cosmetic improvements
• a few minor bug fixes
• uninstaller now offers to delete user data (characters, replays, & screenshots)
• a new map
• improved tutorial
• improved performance of dynamic shadows
• a few minor cosmetic additions & improvements
• a few minor bug fixes
• 3 new maps
• new defense device: fetch (especially useful for characters that have neither double jump nor teleport)
• icons for clothing now show a plus sign when they can be equipped without taking off anything else
• fixed a bug that caused faulty ammo calculations in rare cases
Myriavora is a crowd control shoot 'em up, set a million years in the future. Spiders have evolved into a far superior species. Huge swarms roam the earth now. Humans are prey and close to extinction. People live in tribes scattered across the world, relying on remains of technology they didn't invent and barely understand.
Use area attacks to fight off waves of spiders. Spend precious ammunition on generators to boost your attack power. Assign defense actions to enemy waves to counter tactical weak points. Best your high scores to level up.
• Large-scale crowd control: Fight dozens of enemies at the same time!
• Player skill based combat: No healing, no armor. Dodge & kill—or die trying!
• Combat depth: Attacks can emphasis either damage or crowd control. Choose wisely, but be quick!
• Tactical depth: Shoot at generators to boost attacks and defenses!
• Strategic depth: Plan ahead automatic defense actions!
• Craft clothing from various materials to customize your character!
• Input method: mouse & keyboard (rebindable)
• Supported languages: English, German
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать Myriavora v4571 [Beta] (143.76 Мб.):
Если хочешь увидеть прямую ссылку на торрент - зарегистрируйся и набери 1 репутации.
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (6 шт.)