Описание игры, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру Book of Demons [Return 2 Games: Game 1] v0.85.12273 - игра на стадии разработки
|Рейтинг: 10.0 (2)|
• Разработчик / Developer: Thing Trunk (1)
• Жанр / Genre: Я ищу, квесты, приключения (3478); Ролевые игры (RPG) (1941)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Beta-версия (игра еще в разработке)
• Размер / Size: 576.73 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 10.0 из 10 (всего голосов: 2)
Book of Demons - первая ласточка программы Return 2 Games, в рамках которой польская студия Thing Trunk намерена выпустить серию из семи игр в различных жанрах, возрождающих ощущения от знаменитых проектов 90-хе годов.
Book of Demons - воплощение Diablo на новый лад с необычным визуальным стилем, карточной системой и механизмом Flexiscope, позволящим самостоятельно настраивать длительность игровой сессии!
Игра ОБНОВЛЕНА с v0.85.12243 до v0.85.12273. "Добавлен новый класс!" Список изменений внутри новости.
Это реклама. Вы можете скрыть всю рекламу на сайте. Как?
Book of Demons – это новое изометрическое приключение в жанре ActionRPG, которое позволит отправиться в мрачный мир магии, зла и предательства. Над игрой активно работает компания Thing Trunk, которая уже готовит игру к релизу.
• интересное оформление игры, которое основано на «бумажной» графике, звучит смешно, выглядит незабываемо;
• в игре реализована интересная и увлекательная система карт, которая совмещает в себе манипуляции с магией и вооружением;
• разработчики обещают нечто уникальное в плане передвижения и взаимодействия, что позволит продумывать все свои интересные стороны и тактические возможности;
• интересная система контроля времени сеанса, позволит настроить желаемое время игры и не пропасть в ней на сутки;
• после прохождения игроки смогут и дальше исследовать мир;
• система «hack&slash» не позволит вам заскучать ни на минуту;
• в игре имеется масса интересных подземелий, которые генерируются случайным образом;
• длительная одиночная компания с тремя оригинальными и интересными игровыми классами;
• имеется 60 разновидностей монстров;
• игра насыщенна юмором.
• Mana burn flames now will last 3 seconds instead of 2, stacking 3 flames will now be easier
• Characters will now comment after Anitpope’s intro sequence as they used to do
• Fixed legendary Book of Fire to generate fireballs as a default attack
• Fixed legendary Fireball card effect, now the amount of spawned fireballs won’t be infinite. The intended effect was supposed to be legendary but not that legendary.
• Disabled collisions between missiles and most light sources to prevent Mage’s bolts hitting torches and braziers.
• Extended clickable area on health ball when poison can be cured to make demon’s head clickable as well
• Fixed Amulet of Mana/Health cards not replenishing mana/hp to the levels gained with magical cards.
• Fixed crash bug when exiting the dungeon while the Mass Dispel was casted
• Minor fixes in Maze tileset when exit was reachable from other corridors.
• Fixed bug where characters wouldn’t comment on Antipope taunt at the beginning of quest.
• Fixed a feedback when two monsters would be killed with ice shockwave and player had Ice Flail lvl 3 equipped. Two corpses would spawn new ice shockwaves of each other until disappearing.
• Fixed crash in cook quest level, introduced in last update
• Fixed lava shading visual glitch on Hell tileset.
• Common cards now have no level requirements
• Fixed doorways geometry, now attacking through some doors won’t be possible
• Fixed AntiPope not teleporting out if game was saved during the first second of cinematic sequence
• Fixed a rare crash when identify sequence was started but no card was selected
• Fixed issue when electric bolts would stay in place when spawned on dying monster
• Fixed upgrade cost on button not updating when variant is changed in upgrade pane
• Fixed card under Variant Frame being selected in upgrade window
• Fixed crash bug related to legendary variant of Cold Nova card
• Fixed rare crash when phantom ring logic was triggered by dead monster
• Starting the game without steam running will now start steam and then restart the game (used to simply close).
• Legendary Cards system and general card system overhaul. All cards’ rarities are now changed to common. Each card can now have multiple variants with diverse additional effects, as well as legendary very rare variants with unique powerful effects. Only one variant can be active at a time. Check the post on Steam community for more details!
• Added at least one legendary variant for each pre-existing card
• Cards can now be downgraded
• Remastered 576 card icons
• Various upgrades to card identification visuals
• Key bindings can now be swapped effortlessly
• Modified cauldron prize system to give more and better prizes and be more readable
• Mana burning mechanics changed - now all demons in Hell burn player’s mana on hit
• Holy Bolt is now cheaper and more effective.
• Redone cooldown system to better represent time remaining in tooltips and refactored in code.
• Mana and health globes can now be collected when obscured by other active objects (such as doors, fountains, etc.)
• Mana and health drops can now be picked up with a controller
• Fixed a rare issue where player could enter the Anitpope chamber before collecting all cards
• Bomb cards’ shockwaves’ ranges decreased by one size.
• Fixed spears’ particle effects traveling on floor under the actual spear in rare cases
• Fixed a crash when shockwave from a dead monster hit another monster with it’s shield up
• Fixed a crash when player exited the dungeon when Mass Dispel was active
• Fixed a rare crash in the Archive of Awesome
• Fixed a rare crash related to use of Lightning Staff
• Blade Storm on first level won’t trigger card effects anymore
• Fixed possible crash while collecting hp or mana scrolls from cauldron
• Fixed a possible rare crash and memory leak on exit
• Fixed a bug in object populators which allowed golden chests or fountains to be generated next to each other
• Fixed: Controller pointer won’t get slowed when player is slowed
• Fixed a visual glitch where Mage’s Remedy counter under health ball was based on data from Warrior’s card
• Stability improvements
• Stability improvements
• Improvements to Archdemon's level
• Enabled Steam crash reporting (should help us better diagnose crashes)
• Multiple new sound effects added
• Boots now properly ignore spider web slow effect
• All 5 ring cards redesigned for better card synergies
• Golem improved according to feedback (will teleport to follow player, explodes on death, damages shields, etc.)
• Mass Dispel now works over time
• Icicles now cause echo shockwaves when hit by ice shockwaves + are created from Ice Bombs
• Staff of Lightning now makes electric damage hit shields. Bolts are created on any monster damage instead of player normal hits.
• Lightning mechanics changed (now every bolt has a chance of doing damage)
• Meteor now also damages monster shields
• Minor changes to cards: Heal, Book of Ice, Frozen Flail, Burning Axe, Bladestorm, Disarmor, Mana Potion
• Steam Leaderboards can now be browsed inside the game (in the Hall of Fame)
• Last items left on a level now blink to help you search for them
• Hold and fire on mage won’t allow for machine gun hail of bolts
• Added musical jingles for level clear and new gossip events in dungeon
• Experimental fix for antivirus interfering with save system
• Fixed a rare issue when The Cook’s special attack would create delayed missiles
• Fixed a potential crash when clicking on Fortune Teller during the Portal zoom-in
• Improved RMB and LMB responsiveness and target switching when fighting with shielded monsters
• Player will no longer be able to move using keyboard controls when frozen
• Added a few new tiles in Hell for variation
• Player will be slowable by cold effects again (was disabled by accident)
• The game will now shut down properly when Windows session is terminated
• Fix for bosses not displaying prize icon at the top of the screen
• Statues leading to bosses now count towards Level Clear counter
• Stability improvements in card discovery sequence
• Right mouse button can be now held pressed over shields to bash them repeatedly just like left button.
• Target picking when shift is held will now pick targets in attack range not click range (as a result attack range with shift will be the same as with left button)
• Warrior will now correctly attack when shift is held and will no longer start attack animation if there are any enemies in the attack range
• Movement marker will display when disengaging from combat in escape mode (double click)
• Hell Tileset update: bridges now should appear more often according to depth
• Hell Tileset update: rocks were added around the hellish islands
• Corrupted Arachnods will now enter second (grounded) state correctly even if there are missiles colliding with them (apparently this one wasn't fixed completely in the last update)
• Remedy card will now show max charges and charge cost like all Item Cards
• Fixed a bug where Charge and Teleport cards would stop working sometimes and re-equipping fixed them
• Fixed a bug where player would stay stunned after deathrage
• Tweaked visually icicle destruction particles.
• Mage class available! Along with 16 unique class specific cards (unlocks if there is at least one Warrior character with level higher than 5 on that account)
• Use r-click to attack nearest enemy without moving (works for all kinds of attack for both Warrior and Mage)
• Boots now protect from electric damage
• Mana potion redone - now spell cards have zero cost during Mana potion cooldown. On level three mana potion resets spells’ cooldowns
• Decreased chance for impose card to be cursed by half
• Fancy discovery sequence will no longer be played for Sun and Moon runes if player used all his Sun and Moon runes and found a new one. Now side notification will be used
• Bonus experience is now gained properly (was erroneously doubled)
• Fixed a bug where, after a level up, the player sometimes was receiving only a fraction of exp points. This lasted until the end of a Flexiscope game
• Corrected rank name shown on a Summary Screen
• Last reward from Cauldron will no longer be lost if the window was closed without collecting it
• Saves will be now properly deleted in Daredevil mode.
• Corrupted Arachnods will now enter second (grounded) state correctly even if there are missiles colliding with them.
• Additional sounds added
• Hell levels generator upgrade - hell levels should feel more versatile now
• Killing a boss standing near level exit while using controller won’t exit that level
• Game is no longer paused when window loses focus (unless it is minimized)
• Switching to other windows in borderless mode is possible (Alt-Tab)
• All ghosts will now behave like proper ghosts and walk through walls
• Skull Spook will now leave a trail of icicles as intended
• Boots card change: protection against fire is now time limited
• Charge is no longer interrupted by arrows
• Speed up scroll speed in cards pane (3x)
• 'Smart keyboard movement' where character tries to always walk straight through crossroads is now optional and can be disabled in controls options. When disabled character movement will be more predictable - each WASD key will map to a single direction.
• Card slot unlock confirmation window will now work with gamepad
• Slimy spores spawned by timed state will no longer die instantly after they get out of the radius
• Although not officially supported, the game should now work on Windows XP
• Multiple tweaks in gui sounds
• Monsters spawned by other monsters are now not initially hidden or in stone form
• Zombie plants now will appear with delay
• Hungry plant can now attack from distance
• Voracious plant now spawns slimy spores when it appears and when it dies
• Sometimes gargoyles would stay too long in the stoneform, now fixed
• Freezing shockwaves now travel faster
ОС: Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
Процессор: 1.7 GHz Dual Core or Greater
Оперативная память: 2 GB ОЗУ
Видеокарта: 512 MB DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card
DirectX: Версии 9.0c
Место на диске: 1 GB
Звуковая карта: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Book of Demons is a deck-building hack and slash adventure game, where players can decide the length of quests. The game is the first installment of Return 2 Games - a series of original mid-core titles, inspired by the early golden days of PC gaming.
• It's you who decides the length of quests! Have only 5 minutes for a game? No problem! Book of Demons allows you to set the length of each quest, thanks to our Flexiscope™ system. It learns your way of playing and always gives you the best experience, making Book of Demons the first truly accessible hack & slash!
• Build your own deck of devastating skills! Collect powerful skill cards, combine them depending on the enemies you're facing and assemble your favorite set of devastating powers! But be warned: efficiency of each card will greatly depend on the situation you're in, so be prepared to make constant adjustments!
• Relive the classic with a good laugh! Book of Demons is a universal tale of good and evil about saving the world from total destruction and ultimate devilry! Sounds familiar? Well, how about retelling the story in a different way, with a humorous twist of a parody?
• Be a part of a one-of-a-kind adventure! Never explore the same dungeon twice - in Book of Demons every level is a procedurally generated, randomly-populated adventure of its own! You won't get bored by the diversity of monsters either - there are over 70 kinds of creatures waiting to be slain: lurking scorpions, snake archers, mad goatmen, not-so-sexy succubi... you get the idea.
• Hack & slash in the world of Paperverse! Book of Demons is indeed a dark fantasy hack & slash, but unlike other action role-playing games, it's set in the pop-up book world of Paperverse. The paper-cut universe is one of the hallmarks of Return 2 Games - a series of mid-core games, inspired by the early golden days of PC gaming. Book of Demons is the first installment of the Return 2 Games series.
• Looking for even more challenge? Slaying the Archdemon won't be the end of the story. In Book of Demons, you can master the campaign with 3 different classes (Warrior, Rogue or Mage), revisit your favorite quests in Freeplay mode or rise to the challenge and explore the dungeons on higher difficulty levels (the last one is called Massacre, with good reason).
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать Book of Demons [Return 2 Games: Game 1] v0.85.12273 (576.73 Мб.):
Если хочешь увидеть прямую ссылку на торрент - зарегистрируйся и набери 1 репутации.
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (20 шт.)