Описание игры, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру Death Road to Canada v28.01.2017 [Testing Branch] - полная версия
|Рейтинг: 10.0 (2) | Баллы: 11|
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (10470) от Rocketcat Games (2)
• Жанр / Genre: Аркадные шутеры (1481); Я ищу, квесты, приключения (3365); Зомби игры (346); Ролевые игры (RPG) (1872)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Полная версия (установи и играй)
• Размер / Size: 45.08 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 10.0 из 10 (всего голосов: 2)
• Похожие игры:
- Dead But Alive! Southern England
Death Road to Canada - survival-экшен с элементами RPG про дорожное приключение на пути из Флориды в Канаду, в котором игроки отбиваются от толп зомби и иных существ. Приготовьтесь бороться с чувством голода, улаживать конфликты внутри группы, исследовать местность, заниматься поисками припасов и находить других выживших.
Игра ОБНОВЛЕНА до v28.01.2017. Самое крупное обновление с момента выхода игры! Список изменений внутри новости.
Это реклама. Вы можете скрыть всю рекламу на сайте. Как?
• Подробнее здесь.
• Fixed some errors with singing characters going offscreen.
• Switching to release AORTA exe for now
• Null tile check for tile .state! ... this fixes a bug where sometimes the mall cops wouldn't spawn, and maybe some other things.
• AI will no longer use Airhorns, again.
• Now up for all platforms
• Feral cats have a 2% chance to be replaced by a special cat, Oscar.
• Dog rescues have a 1% chance to be replaced by a special dog, Sam Byool.
• Oscar starts with charming, maxed composure, and is much less murderous than other cats. He can not go under 1 morale, so no berserk team-killing rampages for the most part.
• Sam Byool starts with a shotgun and max shooting + max composure, so he gets the special sniper events. He also starts with the Superdog status.
• New art for Byool and Oscar.
• Reverted the hats, saving them for later.
• Goat death sayings.
• Goat car blurbs.
• Differentiated cats and goats more, they're a separate species I guess? Who cares, seriously.
• Messed with pet24 spritesheet so cats are in their own section.
• Updated pet-grow to adjust to the new cat spritesheet for kittens.
• Dogs will pick up stuff but not TOO much.
• Fixed a bug with weapon slot selection for AI.
• New cheevo: Cooling It
• New cheevo: Goatal Victory
• Special text for multiple goat milking
• A goat can be found in the trader camp, as a rare recruit.
• Goats can be milked, if you're brave enough.
• Goats can be recruited for no food cost! They enjoy your company that much.
• Adjustments to AI weapon swapping.
• AI uses airhorn again, will eventually swap it out when it's empty.
• Baby pets are now 30% slower than their adult counterparts.
• A pet that grows up gets its speed set back to the adult speed.
• Tweak to weapon swapping, so allies should use wood chunks again if they have nothing else.
• Fix for Loneliest Road achievement screwing up if you loaded a save.
• Junkyard dogs now have different stats than other dogs.
• AI will no longer use Air Horn or Heal Spray, because they're bad at it.
• More goat work.
• If you have achievements in-game but not on Steam, you should now get them shortly after starting a new game.
• If bandits steal no-drop weapons, the slot then gets opened up so you can at least use something for that character. This may lead to some weird cases, so let us know.
• Added puppies, kittens, superpuppies, and young pets growing up into bigger animals. This is for Kickstarter people only (initially).
• Art added for Goat.
• Possible fix for the same-camper-chat bug, let me know if you get this again.
• Steam achievements you just got should show up immediately, instead of you having to relaunch the game.
• Changing red crosses to green crosses because I guess they're trademarked.
• Axe trader back to wearing a robe instead of garbage bag.
• New road event: The Weegee Board. Yes, the real thing is still trademarked.
• New achievements you get should show up in Steam.
• Icons added for all the cheevos.
• Descriptions for each Steam cheevo.
• New cheevo added for CAAARL
• Cleaner Kepa check
• Changes to Kepa's in-game description
• I-or-we grammar word added
• Menacing Figure AKA Axe Trader now is described as wearing a robe.
• Dog Poop event added to rotation. May God have mercy on our souls.
• Fix for a smoke bomb bug.
• More Steam Cheevo back-end work that isn't quite visible in-game yet.
• No more free Lynn.
• Possible fix for the "no character" bugs in many events, such as when getting a book.
• Food/supplies should update in trader camps as you get/lose them.
• Some traders that carry really nice weapons will no longer drop them on death. Rest in Peace, molotov trader strategy.
• You can now run over skeletons.
• Axe trader has a new body.
• Looking into a sound error.
• Some work on error reporting.
• Possible fix for the extra [ OK ] option bug in events. Let us know if these still show up.
• New "Weapon": Ouchie Spray. Sprays a cloud that lingers a bit until it heals one point of health. Can use on a teammate or self by running into it.
• Healing Spray damages zombies some.
• One HS found in the storage room of a hospital or clinic.
• Scalpels added to hospital/clinic.
• HS can also be very rarely found in bathrooms with a cabinet, 2% chance. HS found in here will have 1 or 2 charges instead of 3.
• Buff to dogs and other animals! Animals now eat less food than humans! They always eat one food instead of two.
• Nerf to dogs and other animals! You can no longer set an animal as the solo leader of a mission. Unless they're really, really smart. Rest in Peace dog speedrun strat.
• Cleaned up food eating logic.
• Alternate Bar that replaces the pool tables with a Love Tester machine.
• Love Tester can be interacted until someone loses their temper and smashes it.
• New Trader: The Blunt Master. Sells hammers of all sorts. Also sells the new MEGA MAUL. It's cheaper than a Knight Sword or Medieval Axe, and comparable.
• Failsafe added for Lynn, Cold Steel CEO, so he won't sometimes leave before you can use him.
• Logic improved for telling if Lynn should be giving a sales pitch or not.
• Random recruits can now start with a fire axe, making this likely the best weapon possible for a random character.
• Tracking added for ally deaths.
• Cheevo added for not allowing a single ally to die in a run.
• Ally death total added to the stats info screen.
• New no_use_ai flag for weapons. If set to a weapon, AI followers will not use, swap to, or pick up that weapon.
• no_use_ai flag currently applied to Grenades, Molotovs, Pipebombs, Flamethrower, Chainsaw, and Blowtorch.
• AI followers will skip over a no_use_ai weapon if they are carrying one and need to swap to another weapon.
• Fixed an issue with CYOA events that were making it pick an empty character.
• Updated SDL2.dll
• Scissors now can show up in houses.
• Fixed a typo that was maybe destroying city generation.
• New weapons added: Claw Hammer, Ballpeen Hammer, Rubber Mallet, Screwdriver, Scissors, Scalpel, Tire Iron, Airhorn, Tennis Racket, Oar, Ice Pick, Knitting Needle, Purse, Shiv, Fire Poker, Pool Cue, MEGAMAUL.
• Airhorn, tennis racket, and oar can now spawn in sporting goods stores and athletic supply stores.
• The above stores now generate 2-3 weapons instead of 1-3, 4-6 for the big stores' main room.
• Big sporting goods stores will always carry an airhorn, with a 30% chance for two.
• Small sporting goods or athletic supply stores in cities have a 60% chance of an airhorn.
• Airhorns have 30 charges, with 30% chance to have 50 instead.
• Screwdriver, claw hammer, ballpeen hammer, and mallet added to hardware stores and as industrial area loot.
• Chances of industrial area loot lowered to make up for more things that may spawn.
• Hardware stores now have double the weapon spawning for the "main loot" category.
• Shovel and metal pipe taken out of the hardware store's "main loot", but added to the "side loot" chances.
• Mega Maul added, the King of Sledgehammers.
• Any time a sledgehammer spawns, it has a 10% chance to instead be the Mega Maul.
• Mega Maul is comparable to a Knight Sword. About 10% less damage, massive knockback, can hit up to 3 zombies with 80% chance of each extra hit. Weight slightly heavier than Knight Sword.
• Tire irons have a chance to spawn on car wreck maps.
• If there's a functional car at the end of one of those maps, there will also be a guaranteed tire iron.
• Any map with a locked car will have a 50% chance of a tire iron.
• Pool tables added to bars.
• Pool cues added to pool tables.
• The passed out bar character can no longer be eaten by zombies while unconscious. Sadly, no one understood my game design genius.
• Half-fatigue trait added to some of the new weapons.
• Half-fatigue will make weapons take half the stamina per swing as normal. Not to be confused with lightcooldown, which makes weapons have less of a penalty when you're exhausted.
• Forest areas can now have tree branches on the ground.
• Larger forests (over 25 trees) can have logs on the ground.
• Logs have a 10% chance to spawn as the Big Frickin' Log, BFL for short.
• Logs and BFL's have the heavycooldown trait, which makes exhaustion penalties even worse.
• Debutante AKA Mary Poppins now spawns with a purse.
• Most of the new weapons added to the chances to spawn on a rescue character.
• Most of the above weapons added to the list of those you may find in a house.
• Golf clubs and hockey sticks can now finally be found in a house.
• Rusty Machetes have a 10% chance to spawn as a Sturdy Machete, instead.
• Ice Pick added to kitchen loot weapon list. 5% chance to spawn. They're rare but that doesn't mean they're good.
• Moved cricket bat and crowbar out of the nice-meleeweapons house spawn list, because they suck.
• Added scalpel, shiv, sledge, megamaul, and firepoker to nicer-meleeweapons.
• Fire Axe can now spawn in houses, 10% chance to replace a hatchet.
• Changes to CYOA icons.
• Some CYOA's now show two characters that are interacting.
• Fixed a trader stack error
• BRANCHNAME finally changed to AORTA
• Fix for a wandering AI bug that made things in the ending level follow you immediately, when they shouldn't.
• Tweaks to make the wander AI behavior less exaggerated.
• More stat screen stats. Post below if you'd like to see anything else in here!
• Adjustments to character handling
• Rare traders. Currently at a big increased spawn rate, they'll be much more rare in the actual game.
• Five Rare Traders: Lab Technician/Reptiloid Alien Kip, Head Transplant Doctor, Rare Book Seller, Soothsayer, and the Witch from Halloween update.
• You can now access the car trunk by opening the back of your car!
• Achievement functionality testing! Not hooked up the Steam in this build, but that's coming up.
• In-game achievement notification.
• New game mascot: Skull that makes goblin laughter noises during cheevos.
• Lots of cheevos added.
• One cheevo for each stat type and gameplay mode.
• Cheevos for many different special characters.
• Cheevo notifier shows the special characters' head if applicable.
• Save Kepa cheevo, finally in the game.
• Cheevo for going to the circus and some other rare events.
• Acheevoment for winning the entire game solo.
• Win Streak tracking added.
• Ending now displays streak information, if you're in a win streak of 2 or more.
• Cheevos for win streaks.
• Alvis now properly plays an exclusive special in-game song if he dies on the toilet after aging rapidly.
• Beginning of a stats screen, added to INFO section.
• Turning into a dog by lab accident now lets you keep your human intelligence or lack of intelligence.
• New head types for the head transplant doctor.
• New trader menu type that lets you go back and forth in the same windows so you can easily cancel choices.
• New trader system that lets the head-swap doctor get a list of 3 random head choices per game.
• Junkyard map made one tile taller, to fix an error where your car could crash into a parked van.
• Fix for Health Siege Reward making you go over max health, which was nice except it could screw up healing events.
• Fixed dying from traders not clearing your save properly.
• Window resize behavior changes.
• Fixed some interaction priority with objects/pickups/characters
• Fixed empty CYOA after unlocking car and returning
• Fix detection of near zombies for finale, so they don't disappear mysteriously for reasons unknown
• Fix a case of broken name entry
• Reticle now longer shows up if something can't shoot. Tested for dogs.
• AI followers now only pick up a melee weapon if it's better than their current best weapon. We're thinking this may fix the infinite pickup bug, or at the very least make them less crazy for wood chunks.
• Fix for some AI freakout cases.
• Followers now get a little "catching up" speed boost if they're far away.
• AI followers wander around a little less.
• Fixed "Familiar Face" characters sometimes not applying perks and traits correctly.
• Fix for getting the Toilet Genie to accidentally make the player start floating.
• Footstep sound reduced.
• Halloween fixes and tweaks. You know, for next year. Or for people that mess with their system clock.
• Fix for Dracula talking and changing to/from bat form while dead and on fire. We shouldn't have fixed this one.
• Witch's cat mews on recruitment.
• BBQ tank now has a shorter height hitbox.
• Cats are in. Evolutionary pressure in the apocalypse has caused them to revert back to something like a mountain lion. They're big and angry.
• Couple different ways to get cats recuirted to your team. They'll always be very rare, but we may add more ways to get them later.
• Special events for cats. Despair, car driving, and more.
• Cats don't give two poops about Canada or driving cars (pardon my French).
• Cats can't become Superdogs in the usual sense.
• Future support for more pet types. Currently in as failsafes, like if someone decides to try to make a pet mod.
• Losing a character in a CYOA event will now cause that character's weapons to drop into the trunk automatically!
• There are some events that will still eat cause you to lose your weapons, so beware. This mostly includes events where you're betrayed, or events where someone is completely obliterated off the face of the earth.
• Wielded weapon will drop to the trunk first. It will overwrite your trash slot if the trunk is completely full. If trunk is full, extra weapons will be lost.
• "No drop" weapons won't end up in the trunk. No getting L*NK's sword, for example.
• Halloween weirdness if you play the game tomorrow.
• Vampires like in the Twilight novels.
• Mummies? I don't know.
• Dancing skeletons.
• Death itself.
• Fancy new megaweapon.
• New graveyard location!
• New TERRIFYING trader in trader camps.
• New rare city building with the Would You Kindly stream team, based on the results of the Death Road to Canada pre-launch race that they utterly failed at.
• Some characters can float or even fly now.
• Improved broom type.
• New Scythe weapon, somewhere in between a machete and knight sword in the weapon tiers.
• Currently the scythe can be obtained a couple of ways in the existing farmer help event. We will add a couple more ways to get it in the next content update.
• Some NPC wandering behavior fixes.
• Starting food changed so that the Ultrafit food bonus finally works.
• Functionality added for checking if your current weapons could bash a door in, for events.
• Fixed a particle effect glitch.
• Greatly expanded the event handler for characters, allowing for fancier special abilities.
• Lots and lots of adjustments to the AI, for followers and zombies.
• New pathfinding system them lets followers handle panic situations and small gaps better.
• Fix for a "going through door" crash.
• Fix for one cause of AI running around the car uselessly instead of going inside.
• Less fine pathfinding in huge maps, to fix a slowdown issue in the very endgame.
• Removed that tiny cage gap in the rare bunker map because AI couldn't handle it.
• AI tries to muscle through objects when it can see you past them.
• AI tries to pathfind around bunches of zombies, considering thick crowds as a wall and thinner crowds as something to push past.
• AI tries to move around objects while pathfinding based on mass/solidity
• Fixed some glitches with door passage/detection for AI
• AI should be less dumb about getting in the car when in melee FIGHT! mode.
• Your buddies now properly switch to firearms again, according to orders and threat level.
• More work on preventing AI FREAKING OUT as they stand on weapons. Seems good now for tested situations, but need more testing.
• Fixed a bug involving AI turning right. This should solve another problem with them not getting in a car right away, let us know if they do this again.
• AI values keeping firearms more. Let's see if they value them enough.
• Dogs should no longer drop and pick up the same item repeatedly.
• Possible fix for the trader camps sometimes missing half the camp due to an " end " namespace bug.
• More small adjustments to pathfinding.
• AI should no longer FREAK OUT with weapon swapping if they have 3 weapons and are standing on a fourth weapon.
• AI should be less dumb about getting in the car when in melee FIGHT! mode.
• AI values the melee power of firearms more, so they should prefer pistol whipping if they think their other melee weapons are crappy.
• AI values crappy weapons about half of what they used to, for using or picking them up. This includes spatulas, wood, and femurs. They'll still pick them up if desperate.
• Further AI follower small tweaks.
ОС: Windows 7, XP, Vista, 8, and newer
Процессор: 1.3 ghz
Оперативная память: 128 MB ОЗУ
Место на диске: 60 MB
Death Road to Canada is a Randomly Generated Road Trip Simulator. You control and manage a car full of jerks as they explore cities, recruit weird people, argue with each other, and face gigantic swarms of slow zombies.
Death Road is built for replay value. Everything is randomized: locations, events, survivor appearances and personalities. There's a different story every time you play, set in a world that doesn't take itself too seriously.
• Up to 500 zombies can hunt you down at a time. Fight them, try to squirm past, or run.
• Use the character creator to put yourself, friends, and family in the game. Have them show up at random to get eaten!
• Find special and rare events, weapons, and characters with strange abilities.
• Make tough choices in Interactive Fiction events. Get different options and results based on the traits of your party members.
• Teach a dog how to drive a car.
• Throw chairs. Get your characters strong enough to throw large sofas.
• Most family friendly zombie apocalypse game on the market! Any gore explosion is in a cute style. We censor the word d*ngus once.
• Tell people to "Cool it."
• 2 player local same screen co-op where you control up to 4 characters!
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать Death Road to Canada v28.01.2017 [Testing Branch] (45.08 Мб.):
Если хочешь увидеть прямую ссылку на торрент - зарегистрируйся и набери 3 репутации.
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (21 шт.)