Описание игры, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру DinoSystem v0.78 [Steam Early Access] - игра на стадии разработки
|Рейтинг: 10.0 (2) | Баллы: 10|
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (10470) от Capribyte Studios (1)
• Жанр / Genre: Стратегии (2332); Песочницы (Sandbox-игры) (769); Ролевые игры (RPG) (2011)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Beta-версия (игра еще в разработке)
• Размер / Size: 82.93 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 10.0 из 10 (всего голосов: 2)
• Похожие игры:
- Clockwork Empires v1.0D
- Flesh Eaters v10.05.2016
- Squarelands v1.005
DinoSystem - микс из survival-RPG и симулятора экосистемы с динамическим окружением, выполненным в сандбоксовой стилистике. В игре представлены два режима игры: режим Бога, в котором Вы полностью контролируете экосистему и следите за ее развитием; survival-режим, где игроку предстоит выживать среди динозавров.DinoSystem обладает реалистичной игровой механикой со скиллами, мускулами, массой тела, метаболизмом и т.д.
Игра ОБНОВЛЕНА с v0.77 до v0.78. "Caves, reworked Fishing, more!" Changelog.
Это реклама. Вы можете скрыть всю рекламу на сайте. Как?
Сеттинг DinoSystem – это Северная Америка доисторического периода, причем в зависимости от действий человека в игровом мире рано или поздно может наступить полное вымирание динозавров. Геймплей очень реалистичен, и он далек от банальности. Кстати, как пишут в видео сами разработчики – они не поддерживают идею одновременного существования динозавров и людей. Это просто видеоигра, и ничего более. В любом случае, это очень интересно!
• DinoSystem uses a complex seasonal model that calculates day/night length, relative position of the sun, and influences the weather. Seasons transition is gradual, no sudden change between two seasons.
• Realistic weather model that takes into account variables like time of day, humidity, temperature, and pressure; generating weather conditions like rain, snow, wind, sand/snowstorms, thunderstorm and fog.
• Thunders can trigger huge wildfires, burning down entire forests.
• Realistic water cycle: rain creates puddles that can either evaporate or grow into ponds and lakes. Evaporation takes into account air humidity, temperature and sun exposure.
• Terrain changes according to factors like presence of water, weather, vegetation, and location. Any area can become fertile or arid, new forest or grasslands may form or disappear over time.
• Fire (from torches to campfires and wildfires) consumes available fuel, releasing heat and light, and it's influenced by air humidity and wind; you body and all objects near a fire are heated up. Fire can spread to nearby vegetation and trigger a wildfire, if ambient conditions are favourable.
• Animals AI allows them to survive in their world and adapt; they'll reproduce, care for their youngs, look for protection or compete for food and mating.
• Each new island is randomized at game start, based on parameters set by the player.
• Everything, from dead animals to branches, decomposes based on factors like temperature, humidity, and location. There is no "timer" after which an item or a carcass disappears.
• Deep, complex and rewarding character progression system: metabolism, body muscles and fat change according to your lifestyle, and even your character's sprite changes in appearance to reflect this. Get fat to survive winter, get slim to be lighter and swifter, or get muscular to be stronger in combat and more capable of hard work, but make sure to eat enough proteins...
• Needs like thirst and hunger are not just bars that drop at a constant rate: everything, from performing actions to metabolism and body weight, influence the rate at which you burn calories, consume water or get tired. For example, high temperature or intense activity make you sweat, requiring you to drink more water.
• Dozens of skills, both mental and physical, that raise as you perform a particular action; but can also decay if you don't use them for a long time (only in "hard" difficulty!).
• Crafting system allowing you to create items and weapons, advancing in technology at each step. NOTE: few items are craftable in the current Early Access build; expect many more to be added throughout the development!
• Foods with different nutrition values: meat is valuable because of proteins, but make sure you cook it...
• Все подробности здесь.
• Все подробности здесь.
• Все подробности здесь.
• Все подробности здесь.
• Все подробности здесь.
• All terrain textures quality increased by ~50%.
• Terrain contrast and vibrance tweaked to achieve a better visual quality.
• Added some variation to aridity textures when close to mountains or bloulders.
• Terrain is now more unform, with less "empty spots" which revealed the background static tilemap (which is ugly).
• Rainbow effect improved: it now appears as a parallax reflection on water, instead of being fixed on the upper side of the screen.
• Made some subtle improvements to the character sprite.
• Added a subtle screen blur effect, which changes based on humidity and temperature (only on High Effects setting).
• Several subtle atmospheric improvements (fog, haze, sunlight etc).
• Fog effect slightly improved.
• Snowflakes are bigger.
• Menu music changed with a longer and more suited track (Haunted Desolation by Eric Matyas).
• Added a new chewing sound when eating, in addition to the initial biting sound.
• Made some adjustments to some animals sounds.
• Added new menu background artwork for the main menu by Lukas Jevcak.
• Added background screenshots during game loading / map generation, with some variety, instead of a black screen.
• Added a new warning in the game creation screen when selecting a bigger island size, suggesting it will impact on performance.
• "Terrain" game creation option renamed to "Generation", it now also influences the speed at which the map is generated (Rough speeds up the loading quite a lot, but creates a less detailed island).
• "Peaceful" game creation option renamed to "Peace Mode".
• "World Preset" game creation option selection names changed with more suited names.
• "Headshot!" notification (showing when scoring a headshot with a ranged attack) removed, seems out of place.
• Forum button in main menu replaced with the full changelog link.
• New game/loading suggestions improved and added a few more.
• Performance info are now shown also when the game is paused.
• Improved player temperature mouse hover tooltip.
• "Resilience" renamed to "Toughness".
Minor interface improvements.
• Added keys rebind settings, allowing to change most of the keyboard controls!
• Rearranged the settings menu to free space for the key rebind panels.
• Added a button (next to the "Snapshots" option) that opens the folder location where the snapshots are saved.
• "Low" Effects setting now also disables clouds reflections (on water) to save performance.
• Made some radical default key changes in Survival mode (remember they can be remapped now!):
***E key is now used to attack (melee), instead of X.
***R key is now used to enable Aim Mode (to perform Ranged attack), instead of C.
***F key is now used to enable Equip Mode, instead of E.
***X key is now used to view info/inspect item on mouse, instead of F.
***C key is now used to interact (with item or other), instead of G.
***G key now enables the Craft/Build panel, as an alterative, more direct way to access it.
***F3 key is now used to toggle the game performance info, instead of I.
• It is once again possible to perform a melee attack directly by Left Mouse clicking on an animal, same applies for chopping trees.
• Made various improvements to both the melee and ranged attack controls and related game tooltips/hints.
• Pulling a carcass automatically switches to Keyboard turn mode (and goes back to Mouse turn mode when finished, if the option was enabled).
• Deep changes in the Metabolism/Fullness system:
***Maximum Fullness now scales with Metabolism in the opposite way: faster Metabolism increases it, while slower decreases it. Max Fullness is now also increased by being fat.
***The Stomach Fullness treshold (before which you can eat) increased from 90% to 100%, it can now exceed 100%, and "bloated" malus apply only if over 100%.
• Player can now eat/drink even if calories/hydration is capped, as long as the stomach is not full.
• Added changable hair growth level, hair now grow during the game based on player condition (still no different hairstyle, and can't cut them; will be added in a future update).
• Sleep requirements, interruptions and awakening frequency reworked to be less severe and more gradual, and player sleep is now influenced more directly by insulation and cover.
• Strength required to pull a carcass (depending on carcass weight) tweaked to take more into account muscle mass and meat still contained in the carcass, this also allows to carry Troodons more easily.
• Pulled carcass has a chance to spawn blood.
• Maximum Health and Breath rebalanced.
• Moving/Sprinting speed rebalanced, Sprinting speed also increased slightly when Breath is high.
• Athletics skill has now a bigger impact on jumping and moving speed (especially sprinting), and also impacts jumping delay.
• Thoughness skill is now also increased by eating raw/spoiled food.
• Ranged headshot damage dealt to animals reduced a bit, to balance the damage buffs made in the previous update.
• Ranged skill increase speed when not hitting a target boosted, this should make leveling that ability a bit easier.
• Animal defence against player increased for some species, to balance the damage buffs made in the previous update.
• Chance of fishing given by skill increased by 30%, while base chance reduced slightly.
• Troodon deals ~30% less damage to the player, and has less chances to cause bleeding.
• Ankylosaurs suffer much less damage from headshots, having their head well protected by bone plates.
• Dropping a fuel item very close Fire Pit will automatically put it on the center of the Fire Pit (for convenience).
• Minimum zoom in Survival mode increased by 30%.
• Camera speed while in Scout Mode halved, it was really too fast.
• Building Stone Wall now requires 5 Resin instead of 10.
• Building Thatch now requires 4 Wood instead of 5.
• Melee/Ranged attacks increase more the temperature from "effort".
• When performing a ranged attack while the Bow/Spear is sheathed, it automatically wields it and continues, instead of warning you need a ranged weapon.
• "Reducing" a big Sharpstone will increase (often capping) its condition, depending on the Crafting skill.
• If an axe/sharpstone breaks while butchering a carcass (and the action continues bare-handed) the game will no longer show the hint suggesting to use an axe/sharpstone to speed up the process.
• In order to get wet, player must be closer to water, not just adjacent.
• Character's moving animations improved, sneaking/walking don't show arms.
• Reworked breath consumption for jumping and moving.
• Soreness increases a bit more slowly from butchering, carving, making fire and cleaning pelt.
• Stamina decay now partly scales also with current Stamina, this means that when tired it decays a bit more slowly.
• Stamina decay from having full belly reduced.
• Calories converted from burning fat and muscle are now amplified by effort (when awake), and rest (when sleeping).
• Fire making action is automatically interrupted if not advancing.
• Many additional tweaks and minor additions to the Survival mechanics!
• Weather sliders are more responsive; when changed, the effect takes no time to trigger, instead of waiting a second.
• In most occasions (unless they're close to a prey or food) animals will now try to avoid obstacles before colliding with them.
• Animals are not scared by lightning strikes while mating (because yes).
• Troodon carcass has less meat, while Ankylosaurus has slightly more.
• Troodon size reduced a bit when adult, and considerably when baby.
• Troodon will now look also for smaller trees for protection or building a nest, since they need much less room.
• Females protecting their nest will no longer abandon it forever if starving/dehydrated, but will just temporarily look for food/water.
• Females laying eggs will no longer get a health hit, and instantly sleep after completing the action.
• Number of eggs layed by some species slightly increased.
• Carcass turns into a skel as soon as it gets depleted after being eaten or butchered, instead of few seconds after.
• Conifers are affected a bit less harshly by being on exhausted terrain.
• After gathering resources from trees or plants, if they're depleted, they disappear istantly.
• Seeds are more visible.
• Minor rebalancing.
• All objects take 10% longer to decay.
• Wood/Charcoal decay from humidity or water reduced by 33%.
WEATHER & SEASONS:
• Sand/Snowstorms are now totally stopped by all insulators (boulders, walls), not just mountains: this means that the player can effectively find cover behind a single boulder or wall if it is on the opposite direction of the sand/snowstorm.
• Rain chance and length tweaked for balancing.
• Humidity trend takes a bit longer to change.
• Chance of wind slightly decreased.
• Lightning screen effect improved and fixed a visual glitch on some laptops.
• Lightning bolt has a chance to disappear slowly.
If hit by lightning, Pterosaurs cease to exist.
• Vegetation generation significantly improved:
***This means that initial tree/plant placement on the map is now more coherent with the position they would occupy during the simulation.
***Unfortunately, this also increases the time required by the vegetation generation process, but changing the game creation option "Generation" to "Rough" speeds it up again, but reverts most of the improvements.
• Terrain generation is now even more accurate, but takes longer (again, changing the game creation option "Generation" to "Rough" speeds it up again).
• Island "tilt" (how rotated the island is vertically) can be higher, depending on island size (the smaller, the higher the tilt).
• Areas near the volcano can now start as fertile.
• Minor rebalancing.
• Fuel items on fire get consumed progressively more slowly based on their "stack" quantity: this means that if you have a contained fire at capped energy, the more fuel you put in it, the longer it will last.
TUTORIAL & GUIDE:
• Minor Survival/God tutorial improvements.
• Resolution changing guide updated.
• The game will no longer slow down at lower framerates, and some game events that were previously framerate-dependent, now are not, which means they also won't slow down if the framerate does. This should finally fix the "slow motion" problem some people are reporting.
• Optimizations to the rain effect, which now doesn't always show max number of droplets if zoom is high.
• Optimizations to the terrain system.
• Minor general optimizations.
• Globally, CPU usage reduced by ~10%!
• Fixed Troodons not making sounds as supposed to.
• Fixed baby Triceratops making sounds when not supposed to (lol).
• Fixed beaches sometimes interrupting when playing on a very large map.
• Fixed mother T-Rex/Troodon not defending their eggs from the player as they were supposed to.
• Fixed a rare bug that prevented an animal from avoiding obstacles when colliding with them.
• Fixed young Tyrannosaurs still attacking the player during the tutorial, in some cases.
• Fixed female Ankylosaurs not always attacking the player, when threatened.
• Fixed projectiles not being on the proper layer when attached to an animal.
• Fixed "Resume" button in the character info screen showing the wrong tooltip.
• Fixed Ferns not always aging properly when on exhausted or arid terrain.
• Fixed Melee skill being slightly increased by performing a Ranged attack.
• Fixed player arms crossing or entertwining with the torso during some actions (like dragging or pulling).
• Fixed player arms not showing in some occasions while pulling a carcass.
• Fixed bugged player collision with volcano.
• Fixed objects collision glitching when multiple objects fall of obstacles.
• Fixed animals still chasing a new player if the previous/dead one provoked them.
• Fixed drinking tooltips not always showing the correct amount of fullness increase from the sip.
• Fixed female Troodon not abandoning their nest as soon as all the eggs are destroyed.
• Fixed male angle during mating, and triceratops and ankylosaurs not moving properly.
• Fixed player jump being too low with low framerates.
• Fixed double arm showing during fire making or carving, when pausing the game and resuming.
• Fixed a rare bug that left one or multiple nw.js "ghost" processes running after closing the game.
• Fixed chopping down trees being impossible when having the cursor on the Axe.
• Fixed Thatch cursor tooltip suggesting to chop it (it's not a tree).
• Fixed hint "beep" option being unselectable.
• Few more smaller fixes.
DinoSystem is a 2D, top-down ecosystem and survival simulation that allows players to either manage the ecology of a randomly generated island (inhabited by dinosaurs), or survive in it as a human, dealing with realistic survival mechanics, and with a deep character progression system that tracks how your character's body adapts over time.
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать DinoSystem v0.78 [Steam Early Access] (82.93 Мб.):
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (23 шт.)