Описание игры, торрент, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру We Slay Monsters [Steam Early Access] v0.9.40.1 - торрент, игра на стадии разработки
|Рейтинг: 9.0 (3)|
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (10470) от Furiously Inactive Games (1)
• Жанр / Genre: Текстовые, Roguelike (847); Стратегии (2434); Ролевые игры (RPG) (2112)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Beta-версия (игра еще в разработке)
• Размер / Size: 164.93 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 9.0 из 10 (всего голосов: 3)
• Похожие игры:
- Lord of the Dark Castle v1.072 [Steam]
- Dark Gates v1.1
- Monster Slayers PC v1.2.2 + Fire and Steel Expansion [Steam]
We Slay Monsters - затягивающая ролевая стратегия от независимой студии Furiously Inactive Games. Помимо стандартных посещений подземелий герой будет отстраивать собственную крепость, в которой он сможет улучшать имеющуюся колоду магических карт, и собственную амуницию.
Магические карты разделены на несколько видов, относящихся к той или иной стихии. Комбинируйте их в сражениях, чтобы достичь максимального эффекта.
Игра ОБНОВЛЕНА с v0.9.39.3 до v0.9.40.1. "Ravenous Raven!" Changelog.
Это реклама. Вы можете скрыть всю рекламу на сайте. Как?
We Slay Monsters - это ролевая стратегия, в которой игроки дерутся с монстрами и попутно отстраивают собственную крепость.
• Some bug that I haven't found is assigning multiple missions to the same town. If this happens, the game will now fix it on load. Still trying to chase down the actual problem.
• Fixed tooltips on main map being under the flags
• Unlock Bats as a monster that appears in dungeon after the final story mission is finished.
• Scarecrows are now vulnerable to fire
• Chapter 5 of the campaign now live!
• A new item has been added: Gem of Balance. It provides a benefit for being in your inventory, and a super-buff when used.
• Monster’s ability to see and target the player was effected by a flaw in logic; monsters should be able to see and attack the player slightly better now.
• Some dungeons (only a few for now, more coming later) have locked doors. Find the keys!
• Things without ears are now immune to the Warrior’s shout ability (This included Blobs, Eyeballs, Meandering Shrubs, Worms, Skeletons, and Walking Trees).
• Named bosses with “taunt” less often now.
• Warrior’s shout animation has been improved, and there is now a visual animation on monsters effected by shout (they are “cowed”).
• A glow has been added to make missions on the main map stand out more (Thanks Zoltan!).
• Which buildings are clickable in the academy should be clearer now too.
• Tweaked the wording for enhancements to existing item in the shop (they now say “Make XXX better”).
• Fixed a bug where certain "special" missions wouldn't load
• Fixes some tooltip weirdness when attacking monsters
• Bloodstain sprites will no long drop on top of water/lava
• You don’t get double bounty gold for killing chickens; the headless versions will no longer give bounty or show up on the scorecard.
• Fixed a bug with the animation for summoned monsters where the monster would appear full size for a brief second.
• Long boss names should no longer overflow on the character sheet.
• Mini bosses in single prisoner rescue missions will now properly drop treasure instead of extra keys. No more keys for everyone!
• UI glitch with Strength is fixed; Strength should properly now in UI now.
• Clay Colem's "Stabby" attack will no longer be usable if the Golem is decoyed or otherwise transformed
• Enemies under the "Super Decoy" effect will now have the explosion part of the "Super Decoy" happen before they get a chance to move, giving you a chance to step away from the explosion before it happens.
• Fixed a bug with certain status effects not persisting properly, resulting in monsters never reverting back to their default AI (i.e. things like Super Rubber Duck attacks).
• When pets are added back to the game, they will no long trigger things like one-shot kills for achievements when they die.
• Things are can burrow will no longer do so if they are decoyed or otherwise transformed.
• Environmental Effects (Burp Clouds, Fire, Slime Trail) now show on the HUD to give you an idea of what’s going on. Now you’ll know if you’re standing in something bad. Some of the visual effects have also been updated to show better.
• The range of attack is now shown on screen to help players better understand how far an attack can reach.
• There is now a slight delay (1/2 a second) before a tooltip is shown.
• Hero tooltips have been removed; they weren’t very helpful.
• Some very simple “reminder” popups have been added to help new players who might not know about turn skipping, quickmove or how to view the character sheet.
• Card tooltips will now be turned off automatically at the end of Chapter 2; players should know what the cards do by then. They can be turned back on from the dungeon menu, or turned off prior to the end of Chapter 2 (If you have already passed chapter 2, you can turn them off manually).
• The map will now center on the active story mission, or the academy if there isn’t an active story mission.
• A new animation has been added for Bosses when they taunt you that more interesting.
• Space bar can be used (in addition to a mouse click) to skip the flavor text screens at the beginning of a chapter.
• Sometimes monsters wouldn’t have a shadow, now they will.
• Missions where you have to rescue just one person will now generate mini-bosses along the way, instead of just having the one main boss in guarding the prisoner. Should make it slightly more challenging and interesting.
• Removed references in dungeon tutorial to left-clicking on hero to bring up a menu since that menu doesn't exist anymore.
• Game UI should update properly when you level up. Turns out your character was always showing one level lower than you actually were in the dungeon (if you viewed the character sheet it was correct there).
• Update Monster difficulty properly. Same cause as the previous bug; monster difficulty wasn't properly updated when your hero leveled up.
• Fixed card transparency issues. If you turned your cards transparent (via the 'X' key), and then performed any actions that effected cards, they would be messed up and transparent randomly (Thanks Bippo; really old bug that you reported a long time ago).
• Another quick patch, fixes a KeyNotFound exception reported by @sphinx.
• Quick patch to *maybe* fix a problem at least one person was having with resolution being funky.
• The patch I put out yesterday broke certain campaign missions. Just pushed a new patch that fixes this. You would end up with a frozen game after trying to finish a mission.
• Added a new (repeatable) random mission: fetch magical tree wood for Borgen the Staff maker so he can keep making staves for your Wizards!
• Added another new (repeatable) random mission: Wyrmaw the Dragon has a big family, and they have decided to move in now that he's been vanquished.
• The achievements that used to be in the game for building a building were removed a while ago. These have been replaced with new achievements you get when you first upgrade any of the buildings.
• Fixed several different "KeyNotFoundExceptions" that could happen at various times
• Sword Slash and Super Sword Slash animations are no long backwards.
• Fixed missing icon for Alien's "probe" ability
• If you were enfeebled by a monster, and you had extra cards in your hand (i.e. using the Wizard's summon card ability). You would end up with unusable card(s) in your hand
• Fixed first character of each profession never going away (i.e. you'll get a new random character correctly now when you play the first character listed)
• Achievements for fully upgrading building are back!
• You can no longer quickmove with cards selected
• If you are pounced on by a monster, and you have spikes, the spikes will now damage the monster
• Dungeon music was playing too early during the loading sequence
• Removed left-click instructions from hero tooltip; they were no longer applicable
• Chapter 4 of the campaign is now live. Strange aliens have arrived in The Land. Why are they here? What do they want?
• Arena missions now award more gold.
• Turn indicators have been added to the status effect icons on the main HUD.
• Some new shapes of rooms have been added to the randomly generated dungeons.
• If you had a pending visit to the shop on a saved game load, the game would freeze after loading.
• If you level up, and choose the "2g less to visit shop" perk, which immediately triggers a shop visit, the game will freeze.
• Fixed a typo in one of the random missions
• Fixed the alignment of the clickable area on the main map for "The Capitol"; it was smaller than it should have been.
• Hopefully the game will “freeze” less now; the game isn’t really frozen, it’s just blocking all user input inappropriately.
• Fixed a bug where summoning bosses in arenas case a 2nd “final” wave to happen.
We Slay Monsters streamlines traditional roguelike RPG gameplay and introduces a unique poker-esque card based combat mechanic. Each class (Wizard, Rogue, Warrior, or Cleric) has a unique deck of cards; using this deck you will guide your hero through the dungeon. Each dungeon is designed to play in short bursts, with a single dungeon taking 15-25 minutes to complete (or even less if your hero dies).
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать We Slay Monsters [Steam Early Access] v0.9.40.1 (164.93 Мб.):
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (17 шт.)