Описание игры, торрент, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру Unveil v1.0u10 - торрент, полная версия
|Рейтинг: 10.0 (2) | Баллы: 21|
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (10470) от Particle Studios (1)
• Жанр / Genre: Песочницы (Sandbox-игры) (878)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Полная версия (установи и играй)
• Размер / Size: 216.50 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 10.0 из 10 (всего голосов: 2)
• Похожие игры:
- Sheltered v1.8.1 / + GOG v.Stasis Mode
- Survive Me Miolhr v10.9 [Steam Early Access]
Unveil - пиксельный симулятор выживания на острове с максимально реалистичным подходом, выделяющим данный проект из массы подобных. Многие из играющих даже не представляют насколько сложно справиться с нуждами находясь вдали от цивилизации.
В игре представлено несколько сценариев, каждый из которых дает новый игровой опыт выживания в той или иной среде. Погода, топография, ресурсы, окружающая среда, естественное окружение и события будут различны.
Игра ОБНОВЛЕНА с v1.0u8 до v1.0u10 (от 29 октября 2016 года). Список изменений внутри новости.
Это реклама. Вы можете скрыть всю рекламу на сайте. Как?
• New Sailing activity: The major new feature! You may now construct a Raft to sail off on selected scenarios (Castaway & Free Roam) to live the life of a resource plunderer.
• New Raft vehicle: A water vehicle that can be constructed at shoreline. Player may spend energy to row to increase speed, or sail when wind is good for free locomotion.
• Raft Desalinator upgrade: Allows the raft to produce fresh water while the player is on board.
• New Castaway Scenario: Sail your way out of a water-less island, visit islands to gather different kind of resources, and fish to gain enough energy to return to Mainland.
• Controller: Fixed issue that would prevent the use of the correct game controller when multiple are detected by the OS, even if only one is connected.
• Minor aesthetic fixes on Free Roam maps.
• All pre-sailing scenarios have had their water surface limited to prevent the player falling off the edge of the sea. There are four elephants holding the map, and they are too shy to be seen.
• Bridge construction: Fixed bug that prevented gap-bridges to be built on small spaces which are still viable building locations.
• Lowered Tier 2 completion threshold from 3 scenarios down to 2 scenarios. Some users expressed their interest in being able to start Free Roam sooner.
• The new content patch is leaving design stage soon, and starting implementation immediately afterwards. Expect to have a whole new set of experiences on Unveil at the beginning of next season.
• And yes, we also have a super small yet important patch published today. It fixes a bug regarding Shelters when switching back and forth in a map.
• Rocks Actions: The cost for various Rock actions have been reduced, mainly in the Crack Open and Salvage department. Now more than ever using a Sharp Stone to open Coconuts is a great energy saver.
• Pain Training: Major balance and map layout update, to make Energy easier to obtain, while also ensuring the player is constantly dealing with injuries. This was done to make it easy to experiment with the various tools to deal with injury-related mechanics without worrying about the rest.
• Fishing Time: Minor balance and map layout changes. This was done to ensure players find the lake at north, as well as adding a bit of starting Fat, so they have enough energy to do some basic stuff before dying if they already caught a fish to eat. At the same time, this won't be extending death for too long if the player does not have a fish and it is already too late to do that.
• Cold Training: Added a couple more Berry Bushes, to make sure players have enough Energy to focus on the Scenario objectives.
• Bandages: Changed recipe from 3 Big Leaves + 1 Vine to only 3 Big Leaves. This was done to make the item easier to craft right away, and also match the icon better. Yes, making sense matters.
• Machetes: Increased total uses from 50 to 80.
• Weather: More adjustments to prevent cloud loss during draught, so that it eventually rains again.
• Mortar and Pestle: Updated crafting recipe for this item, which was legacy. It now, as it should, costs zero energy to craft, and requires a Wooden Bowl and a Long Rock.
• Tree chopping: Readjusted effectiveness of axes for a lower Energy consumption when chopping trees down. The Improvised Axe should require 30 Energy to chop one down, while the regular Axe should require 24 Energy. This was done due to many critical survival elements being bound to Wood Logs, and the cost was set too high specially for starting situations.
• Carving Wooden Bowls: Now carving a Wood Log to obtain a Wooden Bowl will result in obtaining two instead of one. Also reduced cost from 10 Energy to 8 Energy. This was due the high cost of crafting the wooden bowl, making it a rare item to use most of the times. Hopefully this way we bring it back to a reasonable cost and value.
• New Free Roam starting location "Rocky Hills": Start slightly north of the desert between the Twigged Forest (east) and Swampy Muds (west). A starting area that leads directly into the mountain section of the land.
• Map Information HUD: Added icon to indicate if the area has more or less air humidity than the average. Also adjusted how intensities are calculated, for more reliable display of these.
• Savegames: Fixed bug (dragged from RPG Maker foundations???) on which Playtime would only display the last session, but not total. Time not tracked so far has been lost, but it new playtime will count towards total playtime in the save from now on.
• Ground holes: Now these will have water raise at different speeds depending on the soil type (grassy, dry, sand).
• Minor stability fixes.
• Climbing: Removed the "Let's do this!" and "Phew!" modal dialogs (those that require a key press to continue), making it smoother to climb up and down. The last message will still display as a non-modal speech bubble on top of the character.
• Various stability fixes.
• Performance during engine failures: Now the game will put a cap on how often, and how many errors can be logged to a file. This prevents a single error to be logged too often, causing the game to lag due to high disk usage.
• Roots Scenario: Various map layout changes to aid users to finding their way back to the exit of the Scenario. This was due to players still not figuring out exactly where to go or what the possibilities were within a game that is new and unknown for them. Also fixed issue that could cause players getting stuck on top of a hill when crossing Starting map down south through a particular tile.
• Few stability fixes.
• Fixed small bug during the use of the Time Fast Forward screen.
• Coconut Carrier: Fixed issue that would prevent drinking a non fully-filled Coconut Carrier, if there were leftovers after drinking.
• Added debugging entries to find the source of a Refilling bug.
• Refilling: I've detected an issue while refilling objects, but could not pin point how to reproduce this issue. I've made sure, however, to prevent players from using the "Refill..." action from Simulation Units when there is no refillable item in the Inventory (which was never intended to work like this in the first place). This may prevent the issue all together, but I will keep an eye on the issue.
• UI: Fixed a potentially game crashing issue when trying to terminate the Paused Simulation frame twice.
• Character customization: Fixed issue that would prevent players from changing most of the parameters for either male or female.
What makes it unique:
• This is a simulator. No survival-coated game mechanics and that's it. The world is connected and reactive. What you do, and how you do it, matters.
• Pure survival in nature. No zombies. No terror. You wouldn't believe how hard and how much there is to surviving in nature alone.
• Real life reasoning. Instead of thinking in game mechanics, you think on what you would do in such situation in real life. Simulation will take it from there.
• Scenario diversity. Whether you always dreamed of surviving in a tropical island, the cold mountains or desert, there is a location with it's own resources, topography, climate conditions and events, handcrafted just for you.
• Goal diversity. Each scenario comes with it's own goals, or none. Survive for as long as you can? Check. Reach where no one else dares? Check. Make it out alive to the rescue crew? Check.
Energy, Body Temperature and Hydration
• Stay alive and healthy with proper Energy management, Body Temperature preservation and Rehydration. Survive by trapping, fishing, gathering, collecting, crafting and exploring, and by even more ways if you are creative enough.
• Simulation recreates a true model of nature
• From full weather cycle, body temperature, air dissipation, fire combustion, heat, photons, Unveil runs the deepest simulation of nature ever created. The details of it are even more impressive. In example:
• Sweating, bathing or rain, will moist your skin, enabling dissipation to occur, cooling your body off, relative to ambient temperature, wind speed and humidity.
• A campfire in a closed environment raises ambient temperature.
• An open container, put under the rain, can collect rain water.
• Crafting isn't the focus of the game, however it is required to build some essential components to survive, or recycle existing items:
• Build your own tools with whatever you can find, as there is more than one way to make each, with different quality results.
• Make various weareables, which can protect you from rain, ambient humidity, wind speed, sun rays, or keep your body temperature higher.
• Be creative and find new uses to items that look obsolete. It's what survival is about.
• Cook at fire to make certain food edible, or get special benefits from them.
• Build traps to capture wildlife.
• Erect small bridges, or drop down a vine to climb back up, wherever it makes sense to open your way through the wild farther than you should.
• Added Packages support to Unveil, allowing external content to be injected into the game.
• New! Additional Ambient music for all climatic situations.
• Speech bubbles: New centered design to allow almost twice as much text when needed.
• Thought bubble: New! Made specially for Storytelling for modders. Now a thought bubble can be used for secondary thoughts or alternate characters.
• Roots Scenario: Complete revision based on user feedback. The scenario should be more straightforward, preventing non intended failures, teaching better water level changes, and making it more clear on the possible ways out of the forest.
• Fixed issue that would allow discontinued items to be obtained from digging.
• Removed some discontinued Scenarios.
• Fixed UI bug that would cause the game to crash while Fishing.
• Free Roam Scenario: Added Rabbits closer to a starting location that is otherwise virtually impossible to survive on.
• Fixed issue on which trees hit by a lighting and then harvested, would blink on and off.
• Fixed issue that could cause the Campfire to emit a huge, square light. This lightning module is so buggy T_T. Hopefully it is finally stable.
• Now the correct Tileset according to water level will load immediately when switching from or to a cave, ensuring each display their water-bound terrain properties accordingly.
• Performance: Added proper cleanup for unused Audio Mixers that would pile up indefinitely. This could be the main cause of performance issues for some users. Awaiting feedback.
• Black screens: Applied patch that should allow users who deactivated Steam Overlay to turn it back on without issues. Awaiting feedback.
• Added Unveil Terminal executable for easier live Modding logging.
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать Unveil v1.0u10 (216.50 Мб.):
Unveil v1.0u7 (216.28 Мб.):
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (19 шт.)