Описание игры, торрент, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру Salt [Steam Early Access] v1.9.4u1 - торрент, игра на стадии разработки
|Рейтинг: 9.1 (16) | Баллы: 55|
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (10470) от Lavaboots Studios (2)
• Жанр / Genre: Песочницы (Sandbox-игры) (798)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Beta-версия (игра еще в разработке)
• Размер / Size: 296.80 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 9.1 из 10 (всего голосов: 16)
• Похожие игры:
- Stranded 2 v18.104.22.168 + Desert Island Mod / Затерянный 2
- Rust Experimental [Steam Early Access] Build 2012
- The Stomping Land [Steam Early Access] v0.5.6
- Stranded Deep [Steam Early Access] v0.31.01
- Hearts of Oak: Conquest of the Seas Pre-Alpha v1.12.16072.0
- Letters of Marque Test Build
- Raft v1.05b [Prototype] / +RUS / +Multiplayer
Salt - survival-песочница от студии Lavaboots Studios со случайно генерируемым миром, в котором игрок будет исследовать огромный океанический архипелаг путешествуя между островами. Сражайтесь с пиратами, добывайте пищу, ищите торговцев, чтобы купить редкие и ценные товары, создавайте новые предметы, занимайтесь поиском пиратских кладов и путешествуйте между островами открывая все новые неведомые грани этого мира.
Игра ОБНОВЛЕНА с v1.9.4 до v1.9.4u1. "Songs of the Seas!" Список изменений внутри новости.
Это реклама. Вы можете скрыть всю рекламу на сайте. Как?
• Исследование. Мир игры Salt представляет из себя океан с огромным количеством островов, разной формы и содержания. По умолчанию настроен мир, который может быть исследован каждым. К примеру, Вы можете поделиться информацией со своими друзьями о месторасположении пиратской деревни или какого-то ценного клада. Если же Вы желаете создать свой уникальный мир, выберите соответствующую функцию перед запуском новой игры.
• Собирательство и крафтинг. В игре Salt, Вы найдете множество ресурсов и полезных предметов в ходе путешествий, которые понадобятся Вам в дальнейшем. С помощью добытых ресурсов Вы можете создать оружие, броню, различные зелья, ловушки, лодки и многое другое. Некоторые из ресурсов могут быть найдены только в определенное время и в определенном месте, поэтому будьте внимательны.
• Сражения. Многие из островов, на которых Вам предстоит побывать населены пиратами и опасными хищниками (чаще всего ночными). Будьте готовы защитить себя, сделайте себе хорошее оружие и броню перед такими сражениями.
• Плавание. Плавание является неотъемлемой частью геймплея. Путешествовать между островами Вы будете именно на лодке. Расправляйте парус, берите в руки штурвал и отправляйтесь в мини-путешествие. В игре присутствует несколько типов судов, отличающихся скоростью, размерами и маневренностью.
• Охота. В ходе Ваших путешествий Вы встретите множество представителей животного мира. Вы можете охотиться на них для добычи мяса или просто в качестве развлечения. Ресурсы добытые с туш убитых зверей, можно использовать в пищу или для крафта определенных изделий.
• Торговля. Вы можете повстречать и своенравных торговцев, которые с радостью обменяют найденное Вами золото на какие-нибудь редкие вещицы. У каждого из торговцев, свой перечень товаров.
• Больше типов островов.
• Более разнообразная флора и фауна, а также новые типы врагов.
• Больше предметов крафта и типов лодок.
• Базовое строительство и возможность создать свое жилище.
• Смена погоды.
Вики по игре - здесь.
• Added steam achievements.
• Added a new NPC known as The Composer.
• Added new musical instrument items.
• Added new quests and item rewards.
• Added music for the first time you use the raft.
• Added new loading screens.
• Added new secrets.
• Added new boat sounds.
• Added new footstep sounds and increased the variety of sounds that can play.
• Added a new save sound.
• Fixed white deer set bonus not applying properly.
• Updated short sword model.
• Fixed a bug that would have you receive multiple "Blood Jungle" items when completing the quest.
• The Sea Scholar will no longer charge gold for books you have sold to him.
• Fixed an error that would cause sound to sometimes not work properly after a death.
• Все подробности обновления здесь.
• Added a new NPC to be found in the world.
• Added pirate graves.
• You can now drag and drop items within the inventory. This allows you to sort it as you please. Each inventory section can be sorted individually.
• Added a button to auto-sort your inventory.
• New music can occasionally play while exploring some islands.
• Added new recipe discovery features. When adding one or more crafting items to the crafting window, all recipes which require those items appear in the recipes window. Recipes that need more components than what is in the components window will be greyed-out (but still selectable). This allows players to discover recipes that they may not have the required items for yet. Note that although most recipes can be previewed, some "hidden" recipes will not appear at all in the crafting interface until all components have been added. Only a very small number of recipes are hidden.
• The recipe list is now scrollable.
• Crafting multiple items will no longer happen all at once. Instead, each item will auto-craft individually, with each subsequent craft being faster.
• Changed method of acquiring bamboo poles. Players must now manually pick up rare, slightly greener bamboo stalks that spawn in normal bamboo clusters. Running through them no longer has any effect.
• When you press a hotkey with multiple items bound to it, it will now only switch to the next item bound to it if you had previously just pressed the same hotkey.
• Help menu items are now marked as seen as soon as its corresponding notification appears.
• Smoothed out transition between when the loading screen is done and play begins.
• Improved performance of some trees and foliage.
• Bamboo and palm trees are now affected by wind.
• Changed the way sea scholar final repeatable quest works.
• Increased thickness of bamboo mat.
• X on the controller no longer loots all items from a container or loot window.
• Lenvell will now spawn upon the transition of night to day or day to night if you are on the correct part of the quest.
• Updated some old loading screen tips and images.
• The keyboard hotkeys UI is now drawn behind the item description window so that it will no longer block it when playing on certain resolutions.
• Changed "Armor" stats on some pieces of equipment to "Physical Armor".
• Some NPCS who would spawn too close to the water and be submerged by tides have been moved up the beach a bit.
• The Old Pirate Hat can no longer be looted multiple times.
• Fixed a bug that would allow for multiple applications of set bonus effects after death.
• Fixed an error that would occur when trying to place a boat into a chest.
• Fixed a number of map items saying that they were useless.
• Fixed an uncommon error where pirate forts would be placed at the wrong location on an island.
• Fixed some deer hide recipes incorrectly stating the number of deer pelts required.
• Fixed the description on the White Deer Hide Cloak to properly convey what it does.
• Fixed bug where multiple Sea Scholar NPCs would sometimes appear on the same island.
• Fixed description on Red Spotted Mushroom to indicate what it does when eaten.
• Fixed a graphical error that would cause leaves to be too bright when in the line-of-sight of the sun.
• Fixed icon of Signet of the Alchemist.
• Journal text involving locations where you talked to NPCs other than merchants no longer refer to the NPC as a merchant.
• Sea fisher quest entries in the journal are no longer under the sea scholar section.
• The tip about resting through the night will now only appear once.
• You can no longer use a poacher's herb bag if your food bar is too low.
• Все подробности здесь.
• The remainder of the main quest line is now available.
• The legendary version of the northern scepter will now drop instead of the epic version.
• Reset quarters sailed value on breezy scepter of northern wind.
• Upgraded engine to Unity 5.3.5.
• Added stamina regeneration effect to breezy scepter of northern wind.
• Fixed health and stamina bars showing incorrect percentage when unequipping an item that boosts max health or stamina.
• Fixed a bug where using the revert to manual save option would load the game world of the default seed even if you were playing on a custom seed.
• Effects that change player speed now show duration left in the description.
• Fixed the sun in the main menu using the wrong bloom effect.
• Fixed the island painting giving you the wrong painting back when picked up.
• Fixed poachers not attacking you on sight.
• Innkeeper now has a dialogue option to search for tier 2 pirate islands once the player reaches the "hat for hat" quest.
• Fixed regular spider debuff damage. It is now properly tagged as poison damage.
• Added tier 3 pirate islands. Note that the new pirate islands will appear where some other island used to be in the world.
• Added some new quests.
• Added new fish.
• Added new lore books.
• Added new items including some legendary items.
• Adjusted world lighting and bloom.
• Added new recipes.
• Added new collectable resources.
• Ironite boulders now look slightly different. Their blue cracks have been replaced by silvery ones.
• Added new "Throne" map mark.
• Fixed bug where arrows would get stuck in jungle vines.
• Fixed a bug where you were able to interfere with boat physics while jumping. This would occasionally cause you or the boat to go flying.
• Plunderer's beacon is now sellable.
• Fixed night vigor flowers sometimes failing to spawn correctly.
• Inventory sections and the loot window now be scrolled all the way up when switching to them.
• Added graphics option for VSync.
• Added a sound when you loot items.
• Added color difference to the journal button in the map when you have an entry in the journal for that location.
• Made some changes to improve game CPU performance.
• Fixed a bug where silver chests would sometimes not contain a quest hat when they were supposed to.
• Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the "loot all" hotkey to not work if you looted an enemy during its death animation.
• Added Journal.
• Added a map.
• Added a new NPC to be found in the world.
• Most journals are now flagged as unique.
• You now press and hold the normal interact button to retrieve placed objects.
• Reduced the density of some cosmetic foliage on jungle islands to improve performance.
• You can no longer save the game while dead.
• Added option in main menu load interface to load the game as it was when you last manually saved it. This will revert all inventory changes back to that point.
• Made saving system more robust (less error prone).
• Some performance improvements.
• Swapped left and right click functions when interacting with items in your inventory. Left clicking now equips/activates the item while right clicking now brings up the item details window.
• Increased the resolution of some item icons.
• Added new lore books.
• Added a new quest.
• Ancient guardian rocks will once again deal damage.
• Keep a weather eye to the sky at night. You may see something out there spotting the other big ol’ blue. Stars have been added to the world of Salt. They are most brilliant during a new moon, when the moon is on the sun-side of the world at night.
New Boat Models
• Hoist your sails, jump into the waves, and watch as your old ship model sails into the sunset. Unless you have already updated, of course. If so, you have missed your chance for a tear-filled poetic goodbye to the ship models of the Old Pirate Ship, The Maiden, and The Pardon Pusher. They have now been replace by new, arguably, better looking models.
• If you placed any objects on these boats previously, it is likely that the objects are floating in the air or hidden below deck. To retrieve all of the items placed on your boat (including items in chests, mounting plates, etc.) inspect the boat item in your inventory and choose the option to remove the upgrades.
• In addition to changing the models of some of the previous boats, we have also added some new color-variant versions of the new boat models, and ways to obtain them.
Updated Tree Models
• Most of the old tree models in the game have been replaced. These new tree models attempt to look very similar to the old models, except with improved wind and level of detail visuals. This means that trees will look better from a distance, and less abruptly switch to high-quality models when you get close.
High Resolution Item Icons
• In the earliest version of the inventory UI, item icons were very small. When we upgraded the UI to its current version, we increased the visual size of the inventory slots. This meant that the old item icons were stretched to fit the new slot size, making them appear pixelated. For this update, we went back through each item icon and increased their resolution to a more appropriate size.
• Updated boat models.
• Added color variation versions of the new boat models, and ways to obtain them.
• Added stars.
• Added new sailing music.
• Updated icon resolutions.
• Updated models of many of the old trees, improving level of detail, and wind visuals.
• Pressing the forward or backward buttons while interacting with a boat wheel will now quickly return it to center.
• Added new lore books.
• Added option to force gamepad hotbar to always be active, allowing for better Steam Controller gameplay.
• Changed beacon glow effect to fix them being too bright on some computers.
• Tree wind effects are now dynamic.
• Made ocean waves scale with wind power.
• Tweaked wind properties so that wind speed changes more slowly over time.
• Increased your ability to climb slopes while on a boat. This will help stair climbing while the boat is sloshing around.
• Added some dynamic wind sounds.
• Added new boss music.
• Fixed a bug that allowed you to interact with boats while on them.
• Tigers are now less likely to spawn inside trees.
• Enemies should now better avoid getting stuck on the altar of ritual sites.
• Updated Unity version. This should fix the game sometimes being off-center when playing in non-native resolutions.
• Added a new island type, containing lots of brand new content.
• Added new quest lines
• Added new trader npc's
• Added multiple new enemies and wildlife
• Added new fish
• Added new weapons, armor, and resources
• Some characters now have the ability to trade using currencies other than gold.
• Changed the visuals when your eyes go below water.
• Added a number of new lore books.
• Added sound when opening books.
• Added inventory open sound.
• The starting sword can now be found on a dead pirate instead of in the chest on starting island.
• Made some changes to fish rarities. Small mouth sea bass are now about half as common as they used to be.
• Bandages now have a chance to remove bleed effects.
• Arrow retrieval chance is now taken into account when the arrow hits an enemy.
• Reduced the armor value on ancient gauntlets.
• Reduced the damage on some arrows.
• Upgraded engine version to Unity 5.2. This comes with some minor performance improvements.
• Fixed center redicle sometimes becoming a white box.
• Item Buffbeard's Orders now saves properly.
• You can no longer drag the merchant interface horizontally.
• Fixed orange garabaldi fish's time of day rarity modifier.
• Fixed a bug that would cause other items of the same type to sometimes be destroyed when destroying an item.
• Some set bonus effects will now show effect icons.
• Fixed the recipe for deer hide armor notated in the starting crafting journal.
• Fixed spyglass being too shiny.
• Added a new structure that can be found occasionally throughout the world, and a number of new items.
• Replaced the models of all pirates and friendly NPCs.
• Changed the default rendering pipeline to test performance. Make sure that Forward Rendering is turned OFF in order to take advantage of this change.
• Added context specific action descriptions that appear near the interaction cursor when hovering over certain objects.
• Placing a boat on top of yourself now causes you to automatically board the boat.
• Increased the maximum field of view.
• Improved pirates ability to hit when they are above you.
• Increased length of the basic fishing pole line.
• Main menu slider options can now be adjusted in increments of 1 with the controller.
• Changed a number of materials to use physically based rendering.
• Adjusted return-to-center speed of some of the boat helms.
• Made some modifications to ocean shader to use physically based rendering.
• Deer hide armor now requires less hides to craft, but now requires plant fibers.
• Changed the texture on the hardwood bow to match the look of the materials.
• Increased the targeting distance slightly.
• Adjusted the armor values on some items.
• In-world health bars now disappear after a time.
• Increased the height of the static target bar interface element. Previously, certain letters were too tall to fit in it.
• Fixed some typos.
• The old black sidebar interface is gone and a completely new one is now in its place. It has a redesigned appearance as well as some changes to functionality.
Some of its most notable changes are as follows:
• Equipped items now have their own window and can be viewed at the same time as the normal inventory. This new window also shows some player stat values.
• The entire inventory is navigable using a controller.
• There is a new hotkey bar which will allow you to quickly see what items are bound to hotkeys. This can be set to “Always Show” in the main menu options.
• Inventory tabs now work as filters rather than distinct groups.
• When crafting, you are now able to see all of the potential crafting results for a given set of components rather than having to cycle through them as before.
• Items can be inspected by left clicking them. This will open up a window with the full description as well as an option to destroy the item.
• Merchant sellables/buyback tabs have been combined into one.
• Added in-world health bars for damaged units.
• Added in-world damage numbers.
• Health, hunger, and stamina bars are now grouped together.
• Books can now support images. This is currently only used for the controls help book.
• You are now able to play the game fully with a controller. This means everything from using items in your inventory to driving boats is now supported. This has currently only been tested on PC with an XBox 360 controller, but XBox One controllers should work as well as they have the same button mapping.
• To bind an item to a controller hotkey, select the item and press one or both of the bumpers and then A/B/X/Y or any of the DPad directions. You will then be able to hit the same button combination to activate the hotkey while playing.
Upgraded Engine to Unity 5
• We upgraded the version of the engine that Salt runs on from Unity 4 to Unity 5. This upgrade lays the foundation for performance and graphical improvements in the future. It also provides some fixes for graphical issues that some systems were experiencing.
Under-The-Hood Change To Item Saving
• When you update to version 1.5 and load a game that was created in a previous version of Salt, you will be prompted to upgrade the save file. Once the save file is upgraded, it will no longer work with previous versions of the game. The way that items in your inventory save has been changed underneath in order to more easily facilitate more complicated item state saving in the future.
• There is now a normal mode check box as well as a hardcore mode checkbox when starting a new game to make it a little less confusing.
• The name field when starting a new game will now have a random name in it by default.
• Fixed quest text for treasure hunters. Many unintentionally had the same text.
• Tab on the keyboard now works as a “back” button as well as opening the inventory.
• Escape on the keyboard now works as a "back" button as well as opening the pause menu.
• Split the help book into two books. One for general game information and another for controls. Both books can be accessed from the pause menu.
• Added x and y sensitivity options.
• Fixed some misspellings.
• Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause the game to act strangely after you died.
• Made some mostly cosmetic tweaks related to some of the new content introduced in patch 1.5.
• Re-worded one of the readable items involved in the new quest line to make it a little less confusing.
• Re-added the text telling you to open your help book when you start a new game.
• Cultists can no longer spawn during cleansing events.
• Added a portion of the main quest line.
• Revised resource placement. Many resources now spawn in more appropriate locations. For example, logs are more often found near trees, and flowers are more often found in fields.
• Added inns.
• Added new items.
• Added new NPCs.
• Added many new lore books.
• Flattened terrain around some structures.
• Added two new performance options to adjust the rate at which islands generate.
• Fixed some typos.
• Decreased rarity of pirate cartographers.
• Reduced the size and appearance of floaties slightly.
• Changed the appearance of hardwood logs.
• Improved boat steering.
• Various bug fixes.
• Fixed a bug that would cause you to lose a boat upgrade item if you had the placement preview in a valid position, looked away where there was nothing, then tried to place it.
• Fixed a bug that would cause you load in a different location than the one you saved at when you saved in a place with no islands nearby.
• Boat added messages no longer pop up when you load the game far away from islands.
• Made some changes to the way the sun/moon/sky are rendered to fix some visual bugs some poeple were experiencing.
• Fixed some item descriptions.
• Fixed a bug that would cause the isand generator to behave improperly in some situations. Some islands will changed slightly due to this fix.
• Changed feel of the boat wheel, and it no longer slowly moves while you are holding on to it.
• Fixed a bug that caused the ocean wave size to not change when it was supposed to.
• You can no longer place campfires and marking flags on boats.
• Grass now increases in height for a short ways as you progress away from the beach.
• Fixed torch description not appearing when equipped.
• Adjusted options menu to fit its options better.
• Fixed a bug that would cause you to sometimes lose a boat upgrade item when you would try to place it on land.
• Fixed a bug that would cause your fishing bobber to go crazy while fishing from a moving boat.
• Fixed some loading screen tip typos.
• Changed the rarity color of durable climbing rope.
• Merchant huts can no longer be found on quite as steep slopes, and their doorways now generally face the ocean. Some of their positions might have changed slightly within an island due to this.
• Increased the far clipping plane distance.
• Fixed tools of battle volume 1 having the wrong text.
• Fixed a bug that caused you to enter the game at the bottom of the ocean if you saved over the water close to land.
• Changed texture on a number of trees and foliage.
• Reduce the maximum steepness that Banyan trees can spawn on.
• Fixed a bug that would cause resources on an island to fully respawn upon returning to the game when you had quit without saving.
• The distribution, shape, and contents of all islands have changed. You may find yourself in the middle of the ocean when you load a previous save.
• Islands in the far oceans are no longer all incredibly far apart. Instead, they can now be generally found in clumps.
• Updated look of grass and added grass variation.
• Added grass graphics options in the main menu.
• Added a new island type.
• Added buried treasure.
• Added a new npc type.
• Added new items.
• Performance improvements.
• Reduced the visibility of floaties.
• Boats now place if they were in a valid position before you looked at a spot too far away.
• Changed the name of bombs to "fused bomb" and increased their damage.
• Added some more recipe books.
• Added a new stat called adornment that now appears on some items.
• Changed the rarity color on some items.
• Campfire and flag items now use the same placement system as the boats/boat upgrades.
• You can now place flags on much steeper slopes.
• Trees are less likely to be inside other objects such as merchant huts.
• Made deer less likely to spawn on islands with no trees.
• Reduced price of moonrock, and made it slightly more rare.
• Added new music.
• Adjusted boat speeds.
• Added return to boat option in the escape menu. It costs a fair amount of gold, and is intended as an option for players that get stuck in pits.
• Slightly increased the amount of logs that spawn on the ground.
• Made lighting tweaks.
• Updated loading screen, and added tips and lore quotes.
• Changed the stats and name of the fiery red cape.
• Added visible numbers to some of the option sliders.
• Added quick save button (F5).
• Boat speeds are no longer affected by framerate.
• Fixed a bug that caused target bars to remain after a unit had been destroyed.
• Fixed pirate commanders having the wrong name in the target bar.
• Units should no longer be able to move after death.
• Ancient flaming eye necklace is now tagged as a neck slot item.
• Fixed a typo in tools of battle volume 2.
• Removed the collider from the from the fire pit preview model.
• Fixed a bug that caused pathfinding logic to not disable properly at far distances.
• Nighttime exclusive units can no longer despawn while you are fighting them.
• Nighttime exclusive resources can no longer despawn while you are nearby.
• Merchant flags no longer spawn on islands that failed to spawn a merchant.
• You can no longer bump into mushrooms.
• You can no longer walk through crates that you place.
• Added ship customization mechanics and a number of boat customization items that can be found in the world.
• Added new "remove placed item" button to remove objects placed on ships. This is 'F' by default. Look at a placed object on a boat and hold down 'F' for a moment to pick up the object.
• Placed boats now save their position between play sessions.
• You are no longer required to be on an island to save the game. You may now save on boats and in the water.
• Boat speeds have been adjusted.
• Slightly increased the repair cost of the abandoned pirate ship, but it now goes into your inventory like a normal ship when repaired. If you have previously repaired one, the ship should automatically appear in your inventory.
• The Maiden boat should now be more stable.
• Added "rest until sunrise/sunset" button to campfires.
• Fixed a bug that would cause you to be able to sometimes teleport to the boarding position on a boat while already standing on it.
• A number of fixes were made to the "virtual position" system, which keeps the numbers representing the positions of world objects low (very large numbers cause inaccuracies which often cause jittering or strange movments of objects). As a result, boats, water textures, and your character should be more stable when far away from the starting island.
• The virtual position re-position event that previously happened every time you saved the game now happens automatically as needed, and is much less apparent when it does happen.
• Fixed a bug that would allow you to have multiple version of the same boat following a death.
• Arrows no longer stick in an invisible wall around statues.
• Placed boats will now de-spawn if you get real far away from them.
• Reduced the stack size of the keys that can be found in flotsam.
• Fixed some misspellings.
• Fixed an error in the Spider Queen quest text. Changed the word “eye” to “fang”.
• Fixed the ocean water sometimes coming through the bottom of the Maiden.
• The game now runs in the background.
• Increased the number of flowerless plants on the starting island.
• Added new menu music.
• Increased block value on all weapons by 50%.
• Added a new nighttime sailing music.
• Fixed bug that would sometimes cause units to not spawn.
• The Orange Garibalidi now goes into the correct inventory section. If you already have some in your equippable tab, you can move it to your crafting window and back to get it in the correct tab.
• Fixed a bug that would cause the bottom of the sailboat to be transparent when forward rendering was enabled.
• Fixed a bug that caused ships to move when you saved the game.
• Where named captains can be found in the world are now based on the game seed, therefore, will be the same for each player playing on the same world seed. Additionally, each of the named captains can only be killed once.
• Boat placement mechanics have changed. During placement, you can now see where the boat will be placed and are able to rotate it. Additionally, you are now able to have one of each type of boat out at the same time.
• Improved the ability for enemies to attack you on sloped terrain.
• The Queen now has a limit to the number of "friends" that assist her per given period of time. She is also now slightly faster.
• Interacting with capsized boats will now flip them.
• Added the fast load option, which reduces load times by fully spawning the island you are on during the loading screen, then spawning the remaining islands while playing. This option will cause slight jittering during the first seconds of play as the other islands spawn. This option is recommended for players who experience extra long loading times.
• Fixed the boarding location on the Maiden.
• Added an option to adjust island spawn distance.
• Added some new items and fish.
• The Shark Soup quest is now repeatable
• The music volume option now properly affects merchant and sailing music.
• The lantern now provides a little light around itself so that you can see it and other items you are carrying while you have it equipped.
• Added a new night-time sailing song.
• Fixed a bug that would cause ships to sometimes be launched into the air when resting at a campfire.
• Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause your mouse to still move the camera when your inventory was open.
• Ruins structures now cull at far distances.
• Changed the name of white and black deer to reflect their color.
• Fixed the recipe involving poisonous yellowfin fish.
• Reduced the size of the helm on the Maiden.
• Long John's fishing pole now has a longer line.
• Fixed a bug that caused tree fruit to fall through the world if you hit their tree a second time.
• Tree fruit can now be shot down with arrows.
• Flag items will now save properly in your inventory.
• Ships no longer build up force while paused with sails raised.
• Ship helms now pause properly.
• Large spiders no longer let loose a pirate grunt when they see you.
• Added merchant quests.
• Added new items.
• Added a new ship.
• The game now pauses when you open the escape menu.
• Updated the icon for the Pardon Pusher.
• Gold count now saves immediately when purchasing from a merchant. This fixes an exploit where you could purchase items then regain the lost gold.
• Pop-up text now draws on top of the health and food bars.
• Fixed an issue that would cause the ocean to look glitchy on some systems.
• Fixed a bug that caused your boat to sometimes launch into the air when boarding it.
• Disabled some controller input by default, and added option to re-enable it. This may help with players who experienced problems with character spinning. *Note that controllers are not yet fully supported.
• Performance improvements.
• Increased the value of bamboo fishing poles.
• Adjusted shadow view distances.
• Added a new fish.
• Added a new herb.
• Added options for Field of View and Look Sensitivity.
• Improved performance of AI units. They should now cause less lag in general, especially around large islands.
• Improved boat pushing mechanic. It now applies force in the direction that you are looking.
• Repaired pirate ships are now a little more stable in the water.
• Deer are now less likely to just stand there when they should run (they try harder to find a valid navigation path).
• Fixed an error that would happen if you saved close to water and reloaded underneath a wave.
• Repaired boats no longer make floating calculations when you are far away from them, improving performance if you left one behind.
• Added a note in the help journal about boats being able to be re-summoned.
• Changed the defaults for th graphics options.
• Fixed the text going past the end of the book in the initial crafting journal.
• Added a new fish.
• Added options to invert mouse Y axis.
• Fixed a bug that would allow you to cast miltiple fishing lines at once.
• Deer now always drop guts.
• Merchant music no longer loops.
• Updated swing animations on a number of handheld items.
• Improved hit boxes on pirates.
• Increased the size of the wheel on the Pardon Pusher.
• Increased the distance needed to activane the loot windiw auto-close.
• Named captains now have a 100% chance to drop a silver key.
• Pirates are now less likely to run into their own flags.
• Weight on items now only affects sprinting speed.
• Increased most respawn times on resources, enemies, and animals.
• Reduced the chance that pirates would spawn inside structures.
• Pirates no longer do damage with their axe swings after they have been defeated.
• Updated the description on the moonrock sword to better reflect how its lighting effect actually works.
• AI units no longer try to get quite as close to you.
• Bait fish can no longer be caught with other bait fish.
• Added new items.
• Added a new boss.
• Added a number of options in the main menu screen.
• Added fishing, and a number of releted items throughout the world.
• Updated wayer graphics. There is an option to switch back to the old water in the main menu options.
• Added ability to toggle the HUD (press f1). When turned off, it will still show when you have your inventory windows open.
• White and black deer hide capes can no longer be equipped along with other back slot items.
• Silver ore should now save properly.
• Night vigor flowers no longer spawn on beaches.
• Removed the E and W marking on the compass item.
• Fixed a bug that would cause poisons applied to weapons to not transfer properly.
• Reduced the chance for rich boulders to drop gems.
• Improved the light distance on campfires.
• Boats are now less jerky when floating on big waves.
• Improved the armor granted from blocking with most weapons.
• Pirate battlemasters can now drop bandages.
• Fixed some minor gui bugs.
• Updated some of the books that can be found in the world.
• You can now sprint slightly longer before running out of stamina, however the speed of deer and some pirates have been increased.
• The screenshots saved text has been removed and replaced with a sound due.
• Fixed a bug that caused the merchant window to close immediately upon selling a stacked item.
• Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause enemies to not recognize you as a threat.
• Updated the names and descriptions of some fish.
• Adjusted stats om some weapons.
• Added the ability to block some weapons. Hold down right click to block with a weapon. The secondary attack on these weapons can still be used by holding down the left mouse button.
• Using a campfire no longer opens your inventory.
• Lighting tweaks.
• Pirates now take a little longer to swing their axes after raising them, allowing for a little more time to dodge.
• The time between pirate's ataccks are now slightly varied.
• It is now more apparent when you sucessfuly dodge an attack.
• You can now open books while your crafting window open.
• Fixed a bug that would cause closing books with your inventory open to lock mouse with the inventory still open.
• It is now easier to hit things with axes.
• The books in your inventory when you start the game now appear in the correct inventory tab. Games that have been created before this patch will receive the books again.
• The ring of night should now save properly.
• The pardonpusher boat item should now save properly.
• Fixed a bug that would sometimes result in loss of items when the game was closed in a manner other than using the quit button.
• Fixed a bug that caused the mouse to not unlock when opening your help book.
• Inrepaired ships should no longer be able to spawn on top of repaired ships.
• Updated help journal.
• Repaired ships now save immediately upon repair.
• Fixed a bug that would happen if you died while blocking.
• Removed the stun effect from blocking when you have no stamina.
• The number of items crafted now shows correctly in the pop-up craft message.
• Bandages now heal over time instead of instantly, and require ledd materials to craft.
• Added a new craftable potion.
• Fixed a bug thaat caused the ironite greaves recipe to produce an ironite breastplate to craft.
• You can no longer do damage to enemies after they have been killed.
• You can now ise the letter 'x' in the main menu. It no longer causes the window to close.
• Changed the title crafting description of the thorn tripwire recipe to say "tgorn tripwire" instead of just "tripwire".
• Added the option to inverty the mouse Y axis.
• Pirates now drop fewer axes and broken axes.
• Change the name of the "ShortSword" to "Pirate Short Sword"
• Added new loot to pirates.
• Information messages now appear when crafting an item.
• Right clicking on an item now does the same as double clicking.
• Changed the name of "Boulder" to "Weak Boulder"
• Added another thing to find near the pirate villages.
• Screenshots will no longer overwrite themselves between play sessions.
• Added another collectable food on some island.
• You can now repair abandoned pirate ships and sail them yourself. However, the aren't added to your boat inventory, so keep track of them.
• Reduced the amount of pushback when jumping off of slopes that are too steep to climb.
• Improved deer hitboxes.
• Lighting tweaks.
• Reduced the chance for pirate to drop from normal pirates, and increased their chance to drop from harder pirates.
• The bandages recipe no longer uses coal.
• Added a new item to craft out of white deer hides.
• Added some recipes to the helpful survival recipes book.
• Made it more clear in the help journal how to interact with items in your inventory.
• A message now appears when trying to add something to the crafting window that isn't a crafting material.
• Hardwood logs are now slightly more common.
• Deer can now see.
• Pirates now sometimes drop bandages.
• Added some help text messages upon first crafting a boat that hints at how to use it.
Salt is a game based around exploration and adventure where you sail across a vast ocean exploring different islands. The world of Salt is procedurally generated, providing you with an endless amount of exploration. During your adventure you will meet various challenges and obstacles that you will have to overcome, as well as discovering the real story behind the world of Salt. You will fight pirates, hunt animals for food, defend yourself from enemies at night, sail the ocean waves, craft items from resources you find throughout the world, and discover mysterious places throughout your adventure.
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать Salt [Steam Early Access] v1.9.4u1 (296.80 Мб.):
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (228 шт.)