Описание игры, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру The Spatials v2.8.0 - полная версия
|Рейтинг: 10.0 (3)|
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (10470) от Weird and Wry (2)
• Жанр / Genre: Стратегии (2478); Песочницы (Sandbox-игры) (845); Игры для Linux (311); Игры для Mac OS X (345)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Полная версия (установи и играй)
• Размер / Size: 297.78 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 10.0 из 10 (всего голосов: 3)
• Другие части игры:
- The Spatials: Galactology v126.96.36.1999
• Похожие игры:
- Spacebase DF-9 v1.07.1
- RimWorld v0.18.1722 [Steam Early Access]
- Gnomoria v1.0 [Steam]
- The Sentient v0.7.3.2 [Steam Early Access]
The Spatials - стратегическая песочница в которой игрок будет заниматься строительством поселенческих колоний на различных планетах. Уделяйте внимание не только удобству и уюту поселенцев, но и акцентируйте внимание на их безопасности, ведь Вы можете встретить и враждебные формы жизни. Наладьте добычу и переработку ресурсов на колонизированной планете или астероиде, и приступайте к заселению следующей планеты...
Игра понравится любителям Spacebase DF-9, но несмотря на то, что у игр много общего, The Spatials обладает и рядом интересных примечательностей, к примеру случайной генерацией галактики, уникальной боевой системой в режиме реального времени и рядом других особенностей...
Игра ОБНОВЛЕНА с v2.7.1 до v2.8.0. Список изменений внутри новости.
Это реклама. Вы можете скрыть всю рекламу на сайте. Как?
На дворе 5781 год и вы отправляетесь на отдаленную планету, чтобы там построить свою колонию. Дизайн помещений, коридоры... Нам предстоит создать массу удобств и уюта, чтобы все поселенцы чувствами себя тут, как дома. А обосновавшись, мы отправимся исследовать 30 солнечных систем, но будьте осторожны, в глубинах космоса скрываются враждебно настроенные цивилизации...
• Officer names can now be customized. Click on the pencil icon next to the officer name in the Staff screen to input a new name.
• New games now give a choice between normal difficulty and custom difficulty. When selecting custom difficulty a series of optional gameplay challenges can be selected.
• Optional difficulty: Halve production. The production of your factories is cut in half.
• Optional difficulty: Salaries. Your officers will demand a salary that goes up with their level.
• Optional difficulty: Higher prices. Makes prices for resource nodes, contracts and officers go much higher with their level.
• Optional difficulty: Permadeath. Officers that fall in combat are permanently dead. The Recall item cannot drop when this option is enabled.
• Two new enemy families can now appear in bounty missions: the Pest and the Cucurbians.
• Craved products are again a hard requirement. Both officers and visitors will refuse to consume products that are not in their list of cravings if those products are needed to satisfy a vital.
• It is now possible to set a global limit for stock in the stats screen for manufactured products. All the factories that are then toggled to obey this stock limit will automatically stop creating manufacturing tasks when the stock reaches or surpasses the limit. Use this new system to cut excess production and free resources and officers for other tasks.
• Mouse over objects and visitors in the station to get some basic info about them.
• Objects in the station now use the isometric map grid for hit testing when using the info tool. Combined with the new mouse over info label it is now possible to select objects unambiguously.
• Recall won't be casted if there's no officers in stasis.
• Fix sidebar overlapping info popups in the inventory.
• The Contracts panel now gives more information: the amounts of (potentially) gained XP and the current levels of stock in the station inventory for rewarded resources.
• Enemies will always display their health bar when aggroed, even if they haven't been damaged yet.
• Windows: tentative fix for alt-tab issues.
• Faster scripting engine.
• Further development for Contracts. Now available in three flavors with different rewards (big XP boost, raw resources and random items). A crew auto picker is also available for making contracts a breeze to play. Spend your credits here!
• Tutorial in every screen. The new tutorial is meant to show the basics of each screen, to serve as a companion of the game guide which goes into more detail.
• Technical work in preparation for the Steam release. Internally the game is now ready for the Steam SDK. The data model part required for achievements is also ready.
• The main balancing tasks are now done. The game has been fully playtested with a lot of attention paid to progression dynamics. Our aim is 30 hours for leveling from 1 to 30, with three "speed bumps" in the way (the early game, tier 2 and tier 3 production). We are still gathering feedback from our players, but compared to 2.4, the game is lighter and takes less griding to get going.
• More than 100 fixes and small changes. As part of the balancing work nothing has been left untouched. Thanks to the feedback from our players more than a hundred of small changes have been made that make the game much more polished and playable.
• New contract system for AI-run bounties. Send your officers to paid contracts that reward XP and items without your direct intervention. You can have any number of contracts running in the background, limited only by how many officers you have hired.
• New embassy system for system colonies. The colony world in every system now has an embassy. Embassies allow you to promote up to 3 officers as ambassadors. The more ambassadors assigned to an embassy, the more efficient the resource extraction will be in that system.
• Security gates are now available in the station. They can be used to forbid certain areas of the station to officers and/or visitors.
• Shops with stock limits. It's now possible to set a minimum amount of stock on a individual shop basis. Combined with security gates it's now possible to set up separate shops for visitors that have a minimum stock, then forbid them from entering shops for officers. This way a reserve amount of products will be always available for your officers.
• Rebalanced product vitals amounts and production rate. Product vital amounts are now two times higher, with your officers obtaining a double bonus on top, and production amounts have been doubled.
• New tutorial framework. The full tutorial content is not ready yet, but the framework is in place for testing purposes. It supports text, images, button highlighting and animations.
• New soundtrack by Bernat Sanchez. Our composer has prepared a new original soundtrack.
• Revamped the recycler. It now properly refunds credits and random resources. It has also gained transmogrification support. By recycling two or more skill items you will get a new skill item. Add more items for a higher quality result.
• Alert log system. Relevant events will now be notified by popups and a log will be kept of the most recent ones.
• New audio system library for Windows. Previous versions had some problems with audio playback in some configurations. The audio system has been completely replaced to fix it. Feedback on any audio issue is very welcome!
• New graph reports screen that shows the evolution of visitors, stocks and credits over time.
• New optional icon overlays in the galaxy screen indicating which resources are available and being extracted, and which planets have been completed for each level of difficulty, at all zoom levels.
• A new option to assign an officer for many of the objects you can build in the space station. Once you assign an officer to an object only that officer will be allowed to make use of it. And when they need to find a new work task, they will always give priority to those tasks belonging to the objects they own.
• Level progression for officers. They will be able to earn experience by working in the station or by killing enemies while exploring planets. Each level will award a random bonus to the officer, both to their combat stats and to their work efficiency, and sometimes will also make the officer tastes and needs more sophisticated.
• Officer vitals and sickness are now enabled. Your officers have vitals and cravings like visitors. The more experienced the officer, the more vitals and cravings they will have. If their vitals get low enough they will get sick and if you let that go for too long they will leave your station.
• The second half of the galaxy campaign is now implemented.
• Planets outside the 30 campaign missions now feature a random bounty, centered on enemy slaughter. They use the same graphical resources and content generators as the campaign. Try your combat prowess! Bounties also award guaranteed but random high quality items, and include a guaranteed high quality boss as part of their objectives for even more loot.
• Two new difficulty levels are being added to missions, above the current one. If you beat a planet in a higher difficulty setting the gathered resources are multiplied, forever. Plus higher difficulties have a chances to drop very high quality items.
• Research nodes are now unlocked using a new kind of currency, research points. A research point is gained every time you beat a planet mission for the first time. More advanced technologies require more research points to unlock.
• The museum and the garden objects are now unlocked by exploring planets. Only a few planets in the galaxy have those objects, awaiting your discovery.
• When holding the mouse button to autofire your officers now will also autowalk within firing range of the enemy.
New planet surface generators: caves and space stations. A dozen new tilesets just for exploring planets!
New combat system with autoattacking. Fighting your enemies is now much easier and fun. Just point and click over an enemy and every officer in range and with enough energy will start firing his or her sidearm. Which means...
New sidearm items. Now all officers can attack enemies. The first active item slot has been changed into a sidearm slot. Sidearm items are fast and low power weapons that are usable by every class. The older skills are still available and have been boosted in power.
Simplified item system. Passive stat items now only increase a single stat. It's now much easier to choose items for your officers. Also we introduced some class differences, so only damage classes can equip power increase passives for example.
New scripted missions. The campaign is now based on scripted missions. You will talk to NPCs, deliver mission items, and find new adventures while you explore a planet. Missions now have multiple steps and the game gives a much clearer guidance of your objectives.
It's the year 5781 and you have been chosen to build and lead a space station in a wild corner of the galaxy! Design its rooms and corridors to make your staff feel at home. Explore a galaxy with 30 star systems and more than a hundred planets. Complete missions for the Human Federation and discover new allies and... enemies! Fight for survival with a unique real time combat system. Collect loot and equip your officers with the most advanced technology in the galaxy.
• Design a space station and watch your staff as they build it
• A randomly generated galaxy with more than a hundred planets
• Explore the surface of planets and asteroids
• Find natural resources and items that your officers can equip
• Gear up with loot! You will meet tougher enemies as you advance
• Flexible officer skills based on the loot they equip
• A unique real time combat system
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать The Spatials v2.8.0 (297.78 Мб.):
The Spatials v2.7.1 (Linux) (115.42 Мб.):
The Spatials v2.7.1 (Macintosh) (118.31 Мб.):
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (56 шт.)