Описание игры, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру PULSAR: Lost Colony Beta v13.5 - игра на стадии разработки
|Рейтинг: 9.0 (1) | Баллы: 40|
• Разработчик / Developer: Leafy Games (1)
• Жанр / Genre: Тир, FPS, 3D-бродилки (2925); Необычные игры (941); Сетевые / ХотСит (2008)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Beta-версия (игра еще в разработке)
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 9.0 из 10 (всего голосов: 1)
• Похожие игры:
- Artemis Spaceship Bridge Simulator v2.00
- FTL: Faster Than Light - Advanced Edition v1.6.7 / +RUS v1.5.13 / + GOG v1.5.13a
- Space Station 13
- Tachyon v0.8.18
- Star Souls
PULSAR: Lost Colony - уникальный кооперативный симулятор управления космическим кораблем, представляющий из себя смесь FTL и Space Station 13 в полном 3D.
Из основных особенностей следует выделить генерируемую галактику, перманентную смерть (если умрут все члены экипажа, автоматически удаляются сейвы), возможность высадки на планеты, а также пиратство (захватывайте чужие корабли и используйте их в своих целях в дальнейшем).
Играть в PULSAR: Lost Colony можно как в шлеме виртуальной реальности (HTC Vive, Oculus Rift или OSVR), так и без него.
Игра ОБНОВЛЕНА с Beta 9.4 до Beta 13.5. Все подробности здесь.
Это реклама. Вы можете скрыть всю рекламу на сайте. Как?
Фактически уже выпущенных аналогов такой игры на сегодня нет в принципе.
В существующих играх либо нет ко-оп режима, либо вообще нет вида от первого лица, а только экраны управления (тот же Artemis).
Некоторые интересные обещанные фичи:
• рандомно-сгенерированный мир
• пиратство - можно брать другие шипы на абордаж, и соответственно летать уже на них
• высадка на планеты
• поддержка Oculus Rift
• возможность играть по LAN
• больше 10 различных моделей косм. кораблей, различающихся фактически всем - внешним видом, внутренним дизайном отсеков, оснащением, возможностями апгрейда. Примеры см. в дев блогах на YT
В любом случае 1-2 человек, знающих английский, в команде из 5 человек будет вполне достаточно.
• Added GX entries for Roland, Destroyer and Black Holes
• W.D. Destroyer screen layout and art tweaks
• W.D. Destroyer Piloting station has been moved.
• Warp drive screen has been added to the engineering room on the Destroyer
• Small art tweak to Roland
• Mega turret recoil lowered
• Fixed issues with scrollviews in various menus
• Mouse scroll wheel should work in more menus
• Missions and dialogue windows should work correctly too
• Fixed an issue with player inventories when saving on a planet or station. This will not require a new save file format but any items that were lost will unfortunately stay lost. Sorry!
• The manual program recharge fuel cell visual should now display properly
• Fixed issue with the PiBot not going to the right spot on the W.D. Destroyer
• Fixed a few collisions issues reported on the Destroyer
• Upgraded our audio engine (Wwise) to latest version
• AI bots will now take damage from a lack of oxygen
• Fixed some join game menu scrolling errors
• Fixed an issue that caused input errors when controls were changed in-game
• Potential fix for the invisible exterior issues
• Fixed issue that caused the host to be not able to skip a warp jump if they were not also the Captain
• New Ship: W.D. Destroyer (Armored Warship)
• New Sector Type: Black Hole
• New Sector Type: Nebula / EM Storm
• New Sector Type: Asteroid Interior
• New Planet (with Mission): Artifact Planet 2
• New Component Type: Rotational Thruster
• New Component Type: Maneuver Thruster
• New Component Type: Auto Turret
• The Captain can now kick players (other than the host) from the game
• The Captain can now add, edit or remove the game’s password after the game is started in the overview menu
• New Controls menu that allows players to edit key bindings in-game
• In-game manual added to main / pause menu
• Credits are now viewable from the main menu
• Ship Components menu can now show full ship stats
• Added some in-game controls help text that can be toggled in the game settings menu
• Added ship damage numbers that can be toggled in the game settings menu
• We’ve improved and re-added our ship room culling system. This is something we’ll be improving over the entire course of development.
• The Captain can jettison cargo from the ship in any sector. They are destroyed right now, but in the future we want to have them visible in space.
• Crews now start with 10000 credits instead of 2500
• W.D. Drones are a bit weaker overall
• Missile and turret damage have been tweaked / reduced
• Hull repair now costs less than before (about a 30% reduction in price)
• Selling components to shops will now give more credits than before
• Tweaked how enemy ships upgrade themselves when chaos levels increase. They shouldn’t get as powerful as before.
• Enemy crewed ships are slightly more rare. They also have the ability to use mega turrets, so watch out!
• Ship rotation speed is no longer determined from Max Thrust. Instead a specialized component (rotational thruster) determines rotation speed.
• Ship omni-directional translation is no longer determined from Max Thrust. Instead a specialized component (Maneuver Thruster) determines omni-directional translation speed.
• Proximity mines can be shot down with a turret
• Added a character limit to ship names (25)
• Added a text popup when in range of piloting screen
• The Airlock can now be used to dump components while not in range of a shop
• Both asteroid and graveyard sectors are now farther away from where players ships arrive. This should help with the occasional “warp into asteroid mesh” or “instant kill via proximity mine”. Those aren’t fun.
• Roland now has 4 auto turrets placed upon the belly of the ship.
• Roland and Destroyer Auxiliary reactors have more variation
• Music when playing on or fighting a WD Destroyer-class ship should now work correctly
• Potentially fixed some strange animation issues that the host would see
• Ship name should dynamically update on the join game menu when the Captain changes the name in-game
• Ship type name should properly update when a new ship is captured on the join game menu
• Fixed scaling issue with Infected minefields
• Fixed issue with Infected Carrier AI
• Fixed Sun Shafts
• Fixed issue that could cause shops, missions, and planets to appear in starting Infected space
• Fixed an issues that could spawn a sand shark on top of the terraforming station on Mueva 7, also fixed a collision issue.
• Fixed bug that caused AI Weapon Specialists to not start with Advanced Operator talent, this now means enemy crewed ships will have access to their mega turrets and missiles… good luck!
• Fixed bug that caused enemy crews collision errors when navigating some ships
• Fixed issue that could cause ships to begin the game not fully booted / started
• Fixed issue that could cause some stuttering in-game once per second
• PiBot can now be selected from the AI Priorities menu
• Fixed some spelling mistakes for the Phalanx virus
• Saves now handle destroyed ships properly. New save file format is required.
• ”Objective Completed” message should now show on host
• Roland now drops credits on destruction
• Changed the way turrets and projectiles are networked for a better experience
• E-bomb networking improvements
• Graveyards should spawn closer and in a random direction
• Turret system has had some work done, The captain can now buy, sell and install turrets, two new turrets have been added to the game
• Added Laser Turret: Fires a 3 second beam that continually deals damage. Especially effective against Hulls. The CU Intrepid starts with a laser turret.
• Added Spreadshot Turret: Fires 3 charges each releasing 10 projectiles, very effective at close ranges. The WD Cruiser starts with a spreadshot.
• Input binding files now have versioning, we’ve made some changes to the file format. Ship system repair and the fire extinguisher key can be re-bound now (sorry for the long wait on that one). A system is now in place to warn users of old versions.
• Nuclear devices have been added a new ship component type. You can buy, sell and equip nuclear devices. The Nuclear Device screen handles the launch process.
• Drone AI and weapon targeting improvements
• Unity core has been upgraded to version 4.5.3f3
• Mines have been added to graveyards, they don’t move and explode when the ship gets near
• Pieces of scrap can be collected from graveyards. Scraps can be found scattered around graveyards. They have a bluish tint to them, and you can collect them by flying your ship close to them. After collecting them, they will appear in your cargo and you can sell them at a store.
• Reactors temperature scale has been tweaked, it should take a bit longer to overheat now.
• Ship default components have been tweaked (drones and player ships)
• General shops can now sell thrusters
• Added icons for ship components
• Starmap has new icons to illustrate repair depots/ general stores, exotic shops, and Sector Commanders
• Added a simple tool-tip system for turrets, we’ll eventually expand this to every other interactable system.
• Added our first Sector Commander / Boss. The enemy has a number of deadly weapons and abilities. Use caution when warping to its sector. The Sector Commander icon resembles this: (!)
• Fixed bug that could cause names above crew members to not appear
• Fixed bug that could cause fog to not appear correctly when using turrets
• Fixed bug that caused performance issues with ship fires
• Fixed bug in trading menu that caused sell pricing errors
• Fixed bug that could cause networking errors after visiting an exotic shop
• Various network stability changes
• Fixed bug that could cause sync problems with ship components
• Bug with ship throttle that would allow the throttle to get ‘stuck’
• AI won’t go hostile when colliding into an asteroid
• Small shield visual bug fix
• Fixed bug that caused invisible fires!
• Fixed some issues with hull repair when the hull component was above level 1
• Viruses should now work and show up properly
• Shields should stop using power when they are disabled
• Warp Alignment Issues
• W.D. Cruiser Interior Collision Issues
• Drone Aim should better adapt to the relative velocity projectile changes
• Shops and the trading system have been completely overhauled!
• Repair Depots have been added. They will allow you to repair your hull for a reasonable price! (You can no longer repair your hull at any time. If you’ve taken serious hull damage, we highly recommend flying to the nearest repair depot.)
• Redesigned ship shield rendering process
• New stacking menu system for displaying various pieces of information to the player. (I.E. Piloting and turret info, dialogue with shop owners and repair depots)
• Pilot camera and control modes will use your last used preferences
• Post Process Antialiasing options added to video settings menu
• Depending on the speed of the vessel, colliding with objects in space can now cause shield/hull damage to ships. Pilots, be careful out there!
• Three Unique Rare shops have been added. They are still quite early, but they can sell some very powerful components.
• The first sector (SE0) Is now the start of the Colonial Hub, we have added the exterior model back into the game, you can also find an automated goods vendor and a repair depot!
• We added fog back! It’s still early but we are happy with the direction it’s going in.
• We have fixed a few serious bugs related to loading and starting a game. If you had problems in version 0.32 with freezing during or after the loading screen, it should be resolved!
• Completely overhauled the camera system that eliminates some far clip problems and will give us more flexibility in the future for features such as Oculus Rift support.
• Game should properly clear network timing dictionaries that caused some bugs
• Loading screen had some work done, should be more stable!
• Fixed a bug in galaxy generation that would cause an error when creating a game
• Networking System has been altered to allow for level object networking to be much easier and changed some network objects to player-owned instead of scene-owned to better comply with standard Photon usage.
• A rare but serious bug related to Photon threading during the game creation and join process has been resolved. It caused the game to freeze and need to be restarted.
• The space bar should now disable mouse input for piloting and turret modes as it does while controlling your character. Having a menu open should also disable input. Also disables screen input while in a menu, etc.
• Warp Drive / Starmap changes and fixes related to drawing the warp drive range in the starmap accurately.
• You can now swap your ship’s hull with hulls bought from the shop (still can’t swap Hull-plating or turrets, they will come soon!)
• Reactor screen should respond better to the reactor being equipped / unequipped
• The Engineering switchboard has been tweaked. The third switch controls the shields, and you can now manually shut them down. This is important since the repair depot can’t do anything until your shields are down.
• Various minor tweaks for the Intrepid and the Cruiser.
• The Jump Prep screen now displays the sector the ship is aligned to (when charged). Jumping the ship is now a much smoother process, and syncs a bit better than it did before.
• We’ve tweaked drone aiming and movement. They should provide much more of a challenge, (although we still have a lot more planned for their AI), so be careful out there!
• Projectile turrets are now influenced by relative velocity and will move “with the ship”. This should theoretically provide a more realistic experience. We’ve also decreased the Basic Turret recharge time and increased the speed of its projectiles. It should hopefully be a bit more fun to use them for now!
• Shields now have a minimum capacity depending on the shield generator component. This means a shield will not be active until it reaches a certain amount of its integrity. When depleting a shield, this will give you a small window of opportunity to deal direct damage to the hull. The shields will appear grey if they are below their minimum capacity or if they are offline.
• Some of you may have noticed that our starmap is 3D! There was an error where sectors would appear above you when in reality they were below you, this has been resolved!
PULSAR: Lost Colony is a cooperative starship simulator that takes you and your crew to the farthest corners of the universe on a mission to find the mysterious Lost Colony. It features a procedural galaxy generator so every journey will be unique and contain new challenges for you and your crew.
The game has been designed from the ground up to provide an amazing cooperative multiplayer experience (up to five players), although it is entirely possible to play offline with AI bots as your crew.
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать PULSAR: Lost Colony Beta v13.5:
Т.к. игра стала весить больше 500 Мб., теперь качаем отсюда:
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (84 шт.)