Описание игры, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру Catlateral Damage v1.2 - полная версия
|Рейтинг: 8.0 (6) | Баллы: 19|
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (7742) от Chrixeleon (1)
• Жанр / Genre: Тир, FPS, 3D-бродилки (1952)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Полная версия (установи и играй)
• Размер / Size: 161.97 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 8.0 из 10 (всего голосов: 6)
• Похожие игры:
- A Purr Tale v1.3
- Purrkour [Alpha]
Представьте себя в роли кота! За определенное время Вам нужно сбросить на пол как можно больше предметов, толкая их лапами.
Версия игры ОБНОВЛЕНА с 1.1 до 1.2. Список изменений внутри.
Язык интерфейса: Английский
Ударить лапой горизонтально: ЛКМ и ПКМ
Ударить лапой вперед: Средняя кнопка мышки
Держать лапу перед собой: Нажать среднюю кнопку мышки
Hey everyone! I just pushed an update last night that includes a bunch of bug fixes, including some for achievements that weren't unlocking, plus some optimizations to help the game run better. Here's the log:
+ Added an option to toggle flashing effects for players who may find power-up and event effects problematic.
+ Added code to optimize level loading and performance.
+ Added a missing UI sprite for the maple syrup bottle.
* Fixed a bug where the "Furiends Furever" achievement wasn't unlocking properly.
* Fixed bugs with navigating the "Edit Bindings" menu in the Options.
* Changed the camera sensitivity slider to allow for slower mouse movement.
* Balanced the timer and dollar values in the mewseum.
* Fixed a bug where completing an event under the effect of a power-up would freeze/crash the game.
* Fixed a couple bugs where multiple power-ups could be collected to permanently max out stats.
* Fixed various bugs with the procedural level creation data.
* Probably fixed some other bugs I forgot.
* Fixed a bug where the Mewseum key wouldn't spawn correctly.
* Fixed a bug where the upgrades on the pawse menu overlapped the options screen.
* Fixed a bug where robots would spawn underneath the piano.
+ Added a new paw model
+ Added stand-in background music to menus and main game
+ Added new menu and in-game UI with some polish
+ Added buttons for linking to the Kickstarter page
* Improved collisions when holding the paw forward
* Reworked scoring on Combo Kitten game mode
* Changed render settings (ambient light, fog) and lighting
* Fixed a bug with photo frames not falling off the wall when swatted at
* Fixed other small bugs with UI and gameplay
-Removed Time Trial modes for the demo
+ Added breakable objects
+ Added new GUI for buttons and labels
+ Added a new font for all GUI
+ Added some higher-resolution textures for UI and particles
+ Added new room objects and physics objects
+ Created a level select system with new GUI
+ Created a system for turning on/off objects and locking/unlocking doors based on the currently selected level configuration
+ Added an in-game options menu
+ Added a “How to Play” screen for both mouse & keyboard and Xbox 360 controller controls
+ Added one variant of a new game mode: Picky Kitty (Mission Mode), plus a Time Trial version
* Cleaned up player crouching to smooth the camera and properly change the player collider
* Polished some object models
* Reworked the texture & material system for most objects in the game
* Tweaked physics object colliders to be as big as object outlines
* Polished some aspects of game modes (win sound effect & UI indicator)
* Reworked Xbox 360 controller support for Mac and Windows, both in-game and in menus
* Tweaked some quality settings to make standalone versions look better
* Renamed Time Attack to Normal Mode, then to Combo Kitten
* Renamed Free Mode to Litterbox
* Switched the paw to use a trigger rather than a collider, so hitting objects doesn’t look buggy
* Increased base jump height
- Removed sprinting in favor of increasing the base movement speed
+ Added a crouch jump to replace the previous “moon” jump
+ Added an options screen with Invert Y-Axis, Mouse Sensitivity, and FOV settings
+ Added a Free Mode without a time limit
+ Added a Time Trial mode
+ Added new title screen and pawse menu GUI
+ Added preliminary Xbox 360 controller support
+ Added (hopefully) better placeholder sound effects that don’t hurt your ears
* Tweaked the room layout so that everything is more accessible when just using basic controls
* Changed the point values on objects (now calculated based on object value and height)
* Adjusted the mass on various objects
* Turned down volume on audio sources
* Made some changes to the player controls
* Fixed an issue where the player would jump higher when next to walls
+ Added a new scoring system
+ Added new wall pieces for quickly creating rooms
+ Added preliminary physics materials on some objects
* Changed the point value on some objects
* Changed the goal score to 100,000
* Changed the toon outline on objects to meshes rather than using a shader
* Turned down the volume on sound effects
Play as a cooped-up cat where your paw is your only weapon and mischief-making is your only directive. Swat your paw and knock stuff onto the floor. Knock as much stuff on the floor before time runs out! This game was originally created for the 2013 7DFPS game jam and is currently in development.
Комментарии игроков (26 шт.)