Описание игры, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру Space Pirates and Zombies (SPAZ) v1.605 - полная версия
|Рейтинг: 10.0 (60) | Баллы: 247|
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (10470) от MinMax Games (1)
• Жанр / Genre: Аркадные шутеры (1602); Зомби игры (364); Песочницы (Sandbox-игры) (769); Игры для Linux (308); Игры для Mac OS X (340)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Полная версия (установи и играй)
• Размер / Size: 152.46 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 10.0 из 10 (всего голосов: 60)
• Русское сообщество на Игротопе: http://igrotop.com/games/space_pirates_and_zombies + там же есть русская Wiki по игре
• Другие части игры:
- Space Pirates And Zombies 2 v0.9.7 [Steam Early Access] / SPAZ 2 v0.9.7 [Steam Early Access]
• Похожие игры:
- Drox Operative v1.036 + Invasion of the Ancients Expansion
- Battlevoid: Harbinger Extended Edition v2.0.1 / Battlestation: Harbinger / + GOG v126.96.36.199
- Final Core v1.127
- Heat Signature [Alpha] v16.08.2015
- Captain Forever Remix v08.06.2016
- Void of Darkness v188.8.131.52
- Reassembly v10.11.2016
- Space Impossible v7.0.0 [Steam Early Access]
- Istrolid Alpha v45.20
Space Pirates and Zombies - отличный олдскульный космический симулятор с красивой современной графикой.
Версия игры обновлена с 1.600 до 1.605. Список изменений внутри новости.
Это реклама. Вы можете скрыть всю рекламу на сайте. Как?
В далёком будущем Земля превратилась в свалку токсичных отходов, а человек начал колонизацию галактики. После открытия самого дорогого универсального ресурса начались беспорядочные войны - все стремились в центр галактики, на пути к которому концентрация "реза" увеличивалась в разы. В роли космического пирата вам предстоит собрать собственный флот и разведать все тайны сердца галактики!
• 33 корабля для постройки, исследования, улучшения и пилотирования
• 70 уникальных компонентов для улучшения характеристик вашего корабля
• Полностью основанная на физике боевая система
• Исследуйте случайно сгенерированную галактику состоящую из сотен звёздных систем
• Свободно перемещайтесь по галактике и выбирайте задания на любой вкус
• Помогайте, избегайте, или используйте воюющие группировки в каждой звёздной системе
• Изменяйте баланс сил в любой системе взаимодействуя с уникальной системой событий, которая динамически реагирует на действия игрока
• Аккуратно тратьте свои с трудом заработанные очки исследований на приобретение сотен апгрейдов в 15 категориях
Space Pirates and Zombies takes place far enough in the future that Earth has become a toxic backwater planet. The galaxy has been colonized by humans, and the only means to travel to new star systems is through highly restricted and well defended warp gates. It is well known that systems closer to the galactic core become richer and richer as well as more scientifically advanced. This has led to theories of a secret system with a cache of treasure or knowledge at the galactic core feeding this growth. As a pirate, you must assemble a fleet and discover what treasure awaits you there.
Space Pirates and Zombies is a mix of the deep old school space adventure genre with modern physics, action and graphics technology.
• 33 ships to research, build, outfit and pilot
• 70 unique components to discover to customize ship performance
• Totally physics based combat system
• Explore a persistent randomly generated galaxy containing hundreds of star systems
• Freedom to explore the galaxy and take on challenges at your own pace
• Aid, flee, or exploit the warring factions in each star system
• Change the balance of power in any system by interacting with its unique event system that responds to player activity
• Carefully spend your hard earned research points on hundreds of upgrades across 15 categories
- Fixed deployable turrets assigning relation damage on self destruct after being scanned.
- Fixed broken turret on an Advanced Mule ship design.
- Fixed huge pulse cannon now shoots huge projectiles, not large.
- Fixed some "Extreeme" spelling to improve "moral"
- Modding: last mod used is remembered on re-launch (YAY!)
- Fixed possible infinite enemy loop on Extreme extortion events
- Lowered severity on extortions in general (combat wise) by 25%
- Fixed save name accepted sound on enter key press with invalid name
- Modding: Added the scriptfile_Added.cs functionality see (www.spazgame.com modding forums)
- Added Modding tools downloaded separately (http://spacepiratesandzombies.com/updates.html)
- Added Random tech progression option to the Galaxy generator (this is the pre v1.500 method)
- Added Slider for tech availability to the galaxy generator
- Added Slider for Bounty Hunter population to the galaxy generator
- Added Facebook, Twitter, and RSS buttons to the launcher. Please follow us for future developments
- Fixed Mothership is fully crewed now so it repairs properly
- Fixed Gate bribes are never greater than the max goons you can carry
- Fixed turrets firing on cloaked Ships
- Changed Increased mass bomb damage 33%
- Changed Mothership given pre-defined tech levels to keep mothership attacks fair vs. all tech specialties
- Changed Bounty Hunter random help at high respect does not cost respect since you don't choose to call them
- Changed Lowered severity of extortion missions
- Changed Lowered extortion request amounts for goons, rez and data
- Changed Removed beam boosters in favor of point def for many AI Manta designs to lower damage output a bit
- Changed Lowered Manta's maneuverability, health
- Changed Lowered Brute's health and crew
- Changed Lowered Mammoth's health and crew
- Changed Removed a weapon booster from each AI Mammoth and replaced with Point defense to lower damage output
- Changed Lowered Energy Burst Cannon damage 15%
- Changed Lowered Particle Cannon damage 15%
- Changed Greatly Increased Respect rewards for missions to offset bounties accrued during the fighting
- Changed Cloaking Shields 30% stronger
- Changed Cloaking Engines 30% faster, more maneuverable, better thrust
- Fixed ATI 12.2 driver issue with OpenGL. This also optimized rendering
- Lowered mass bomb damage
- Fixed double charge for extortions if bribe attempt accepted.
- Fixed savegames with locked components due to blueprint count changes
- Fixed All components unlocked achievement fail if broken savegame
- Fixed Bounty Hunters using bounty hunter life pods
- Fixed Arena Rez rewards reporting properly in the preview (on all skill levels)
- Fixed Arena Rez rewards diminish properly in chapter 4 based on replays
- Huge hulls properly unlock if had > 4 hulls before the 1.501 patch
- Save games with bounty extortions in wrong instances fixed.
- Fix for failed extortion attacks when spawned from non home instance.
- AlienFX™ manager hidden on disabled fixed.
- Warp out location popup on exit Arena event.
- Bounty ships have surplus crew.
- Minor spelling fix in galaxy creation screen
- 2 new loading hints for bounty hunter features
- Arena now starts if specialist pool is full
Added Bounty Hunter Faction
- 10 new advanced and highly tunable Bounty Hunter ship hulls.
- Player can also obtain new bounty hunter ships
- Global Bounty/Respect system
- Bounty Hunter Starbases (Strongholds)
- Hire Bounty Hunters as ambient helpers
- Hire Bounty Hunters to clear warp gates
- Hire Bounty Hunters to clear infections (Chapter 4)
- Bounty Hunters can insert themselves into any mission within their borders.
- Extortion demands on leaving their systems
- Additional Chapter 4 BH protection/resistance strategic element.
- Achievement for destroying a Chapter 4 bounty hunter stronghold.
- Bounty Hunter audio chatter
- Arena accessible through Bounty Hunter Strongholds
- 150 Challenges Total
- 10 ladders
- 5 tiers per ladder
- 3 difficulties per Tier
- Specialist reward for beating a ladder on each difficulty level.
- Achievement for winning all arena events
Added AlienFX™ Support (Requires AlienFX™ lighting hardware and DLLs)
- Lighting Modes (per light):
- Nebula Color (default)
- Ship Status
- Capacitor Capacity
- Hull Integrity
- Shield Integrity
- Custom Coloring
- Projectile 20% weaker vs. Shields.
- Projectiles 12.5% weaker vs. Armor
- Projectiles 33% weaker vs. Hull
- Explosives 12.5% stronger vs. Armor
- Explosives 20% stronger vs. Hull
- Energy 10% stronger vs. Hull
- Specialist drop chance 150% higher
- All hulls have 100% more health
- Mass Bomb secondary explosions 20% sooner
- Individual Star system tech level spending rebalanced to prevent grind
- Reworked tech tree to be deterministic and evenly distributed
- 50% more research blue prints distributed on game start
- Energy Burst Cannon damage lowered 25%
- Zombie critter damage 33% lower
- Zombie critter max population 33% lower
- Point defense damage increased 50%
- No faction relation changes on mothership assaults
- Weapon boosters 20% less effective
- Huge core mining beam available on any huge beam mount
- Torpedoes do 20% less damage
- Torpedoes have 50% less health
- Early story flow distributed better to prevent long system jumping grinds
- Double mount turret from 3 to 2 blueprints
- Fusion Beams 30% longer range
- Mass driver damage lowered 33%
- 4 Black boxes per huge hull from 6 (to combat Bounty Hunters better)
- If frame rate dips, effects are less likely to play.
- Gravity missiles from rare to uncommon
- Huge ship AI upgrade. Much better at attacking stations and kiting.
- High capacity reactor given better charge rate, only 5% less than basic.
- Double turrets from rare to uncommon
- Large goon pod pickups at mothership and beacon now report 10 goons instead of 1
- Round off error with Slaver bonuses.
- Optimization pass to many systems.
- Save game CRC checker to prevent corruption
Changed WinterMod off by default
- Fixed crash when viewing catalog preview in star and system map
- Fixed AI dropping of Rez at deployable turrets
- Fixed minor spelling issue
Fixed New component deployment into pre-existing games
Fixed Level 10 components displaying correctly in component viewer
Fixed Component unlocking issue causing Stores to display owned components
Added automation to fix save games with component unlocking issue.
Added Medium, Huge Double Turrets
Added Fixed Mount turret mods (increases weapon size by 1 level)
Added Deployable Focal Turret (surplus)
Added Deployable Disruptor Turret
Added Deployable Stealth Ion Turret
Added Deployable Stealth Leech Turret
Added Deployable Torpedo Rack
Added Deployable Battle Station
Added Damage numbers visible for deployed turrets from player ship
Added Oversized boosters get a 1.5x bonus (Fixed mount turret modes make this possible)
Added 5 new star system backgrounds (requires game restart to populate galaxy)
Added New AI ship designs to use deployable turrets
Added Radar indicator for blackboxes
Changed Undersized boosters are 66% effective vs. 50% per number of levels undersized
Changed AI ship designs tweaked to make use of new fixed mount and double turrets
Changed Made large ship resources stay in memory. Takes more ram, but minimizes hitching.
Added Winter Mod:
Added Santa flying around in the background dropping presents
Added Milk and Cookie drops from ships (these also attract Santa)
Added Santa dumps a load of presents when picking up Milk and Cookies
Added Chance for Santa to drop a godlike specialist ("Little Helper")
Added Themed Radio chatter
Changed Asteroids are snowballs
Changed Zombie asteroids are yellow snow
Changed Disruptor Cannon -> Blizzard Blaster 2000
Changed Deployable disruptor Turret -> Snowball Howitzer
Changed Mining Station Rock -> Unhappy Snowman
Changed Crates -> Presents!
Changed Rez -> Candy Canes
Changed Santa hats for Carl, Don, and Elsa
- Added New max resolution 2560x1600
- Added Drones have afterburners
- Added Dump surplus goons button "u"
- Changed Wingmen accidental friendly fire will not trigger hostilities
- Changed Trojan Horse mission sets friendly faction relations on start.
- Changed Game defaults to no Mod active
- Changed Cloak detector will not ping Allied faction ships
- Changed Drones anticipate where parent ship is heading and try to stay our front
- Fixed Free infinite firing issue using automated turrets
- Fixed Cloaking damage was being overly boosted
- Fixed Tractor beams don't cause tractored items to get fired upon
- Fixed Scanners do not anger mine droppers
- Fixed Beams being able to see some cloaked ships if pointed right at them
- Fixed Many broken screens at the new max res 2560x1600
Added Mod system groundwork
Added Halloween Mod
Added - Spooky front end music
Added - Themed Radio chatter
Added - Trick or Treat mechanic based on size and type of station
Added - Base defense spinner weapons (will import to main game)
Added - Critter Storm on Trick or Treat Fail
Added - Experimental weapons test (spinners) on Trick or Treat fail
Added - Pumpkins (Asteroids), Flaming Poop (Artifacts), Candy (Rez)
Added - Ghosty explosions
Added - Spectral faces in nebula weather
Added - Costumes for Don, Carl, Elsa
Added - Webbed up Motherships
Added - Mining asteroid to pumpkin patch abomination.
Changed Point defense fires faster
Changed Critters 10% slower
Fixed Large scale optimization pass (Chapters 3/4 should have improved performance)
Fixed Armor tutorial shows up now
Fixed Point defense better at targeting and killing critters
Fixed Drones optimized
Fixed Drone reaction time improved
Fixed Cascading explosions shorten if the FPS gets to low.
- Fixed crash upon entering chapter 4 if on insane mode
- Fixed auto retreat rare bug during scripted sequences
- Added Damage Viewer (Turn on in options)
- Added Added Hotkey (Y) for auto turrets
- Added Drone research levelups will increase drone damage
- Added Invading marines can now steal data, blueprints, blackboxes and release specialists, based on hacking skill in crew research tree..
- Changed Cannon boosters: lowered reload speed increase, added projectile speed, range, damage buffs.
- Changed Missile booster: lowered reload rate boost, added damage boost.
- Changed Beam booster, added damage and range boost
- Changed Grav missiles regen much faster
- Changed Increased torpedo speed, damage
- Changed Increased all missile damage
- Changed Increased hunter SRM ion damage
- Changed Increased SRM damage
- Changed Damage increase for micro missiles
- Changed Mothership shields stronger
- Changed Ion cannon converted to Energy damage type
- Changed Disruptor cannon and Pulse cannon damage reduced
- Changed Cloak damage lowered to 33% boost.
- Changed Allow turrets to fire on autofire if cloak disrupted (and probably player has fired recently)
- Changed Changes move to position AI to make it less orbity
- Changed Increased specialist storage by 1 per mothership level
- Changed Specialist drop rate increased
- Changed Specialist bonuses decreased (was destabilizing late game)
- Changed Late game zombie level increased
- Changed One sidequest drops a Godlike specialist (so can always get the achievement reliably)
- Changed Insane achievement should unlock expert too.
- Changed High capacity reactor, faster recharge, more expensive
- Changed Give fusion beam a good damage boost,
- Changed Overload/Focal emitter slight damage boost
- Changed Escort ships do not run from explosions, was too annoying.
- Changed Minefields will not track non hostiles, even if attacked. But the relation will lower if they are destroyed.
- Changed Minedroppers longer reload time.
- Changed Made civ torpedoes faster/more damaging
- Changed Disruptor cannon slightly slower reload, Pulse cannon still old faster speed.
- Changed Increased scanner ranges
- Changed Lowered mine damage a bit
- Changed Scanner mines can hunt non cloaked vessels too
- Changed More data for killing ships
- Changed Systems with more tech blueprints, tend to have higher level starbases
- Changed Increased sec4 base upgrade requirements
- Changed Zombie critters better infectors, but fewer
- Changed More hitchhiker critters on zombie ships
- Changed Zombie crittes move faster
- Changed Each zombie kill on a ship has a 50% chance of producing a new zombie onboard.
- Changed Increased invasion combat rate
- Changed Mines less health, less damage, higher speed
- Changed Armor slightly more resistant to projectiles
- Changed Hull more resistant to projectiles and lasers, weaker against missiles
- Changed Rebalanced reactors so smaller weapons register better.
- Changed Casting Stones mission less difficult
- Changed A system you just left cannot be invaded. This allows for better strategic decision making and pushing an invasion back instead of it leapfrogging over you.
- Changed Zombie invasions can be reinforced from neighboring stars.
- Changed Made fewer ally reinforcement ships, but made them tend to be larger.
- Changed Readjusted all difficulty levels.
- Changed Difficulty affects: Zombie critter combat prowess
- Changed Difficulty affects: Respec cost
- Changed Difficulty affects: Station upgrade Rez/Goon Cost
- Changed Difficulty affects: Blueprint cost
- Changed Difficulty affects: Relation improve cost
- Changed Difficulty affects: Bribe cost
- Changed Difficulty affects: Zombie intercept turns
- Changed Difficulty affects: Zombie intercept fleet size
- Changed Difficulty affects: Zombie invasion chance
- Changed Difficulty affects: Zombie invasion strength
- Fixed Damage system optimized. Should help Zombie slowdown for some people.
- Fixed AI not allowed to shoot stuff in tractor beams
- Fixed Various typos
- Fixed Reversed Taskmaster and Foreman specialist skills..
- Fixed Hooked up Mediator specialist skill
- Fixed Speed Loader Specialist Skill
- Fixed "WINNIE MCDONAGH" Specialist
- Fixed Broken gender based specialist bonuses
- Fixed Eye Popper achievement can occur on FE
- Fixed Beams stuck in fire state forever.
- Fixed AI blowing up player ships should not cause relations change.
- Fixed When a ship is venting, sometimes the last vented crew member dies and the ship explodes.
- Fixed AI is obsessed with mine layers, people abusing them as decoys.
- Fixed A scanner hitting a mine layer will get the mine layer to chase you..
- Fixed "Oh its you" missions sets civs to enemy upon start
- Fixed Optimized cloaking code
- Fixed Mine targeting optimized
- Fixed Escape pods can be picked up sooner after launch, especially large ones
- Fixed Phantom blueprint drop fixed
- Fixed Moved weak spot on Jamison's Hammerhead Armor to the rear.
- Added tutorial skipper
- Added cloning system
- Added update checker
- Added in game upcoming feature list
- Added respec
- Added difficulty levels
- Added specialists
- Added stored designs for each hangar for easy switching
- Added a reset design button to reset the design to the current ship
- Added ships have a sense of self preservation (avoid exploding ships, if it will do major harm)
- Added cloaking stealth damage 1.5x + specialist and research boosts.
- Added Surplus cloaking device.
- Added zombie killers have shields
- Added zombie killers have armor
- Added on killer conversion shields and armor gone but will repair
- Added an extra set of 3 intro stars to make game start more sane
- Added critters damage shields armor and hull over time, progressively
- Added level down difficulty option (one way only)
- Added option to turn off auto pause on lose focus
- Added goon pods.
- Changed doubled critter shield damage.
- Changed higher critter health
- Changed smoother critter spawning
- Changed cull extra effects when frame rate is low.
- Changed critter updates optimized
- Changed self destructing ships cut their engines to drift into targets
- Changed zombie ships cannot spawn eggs for 5 seconds after birth.
- Changed ruptured eggs cause greater damage to the spawned ship.
- Changed rammed zombie critters do double damage but go splat
- Changed armor must be < 25% for critters to invade
- Changed hull must be < 50% for critters to invade.
- Changed zombie ship repair rate lowered
- Changed doubled boarding combat speed
- Changed zombies will not fire on infected ships.
- Changed zombie tech level scales with the progress toward the final battle. instead of being locked at 90
- Changed increased data cube lifetime
- Changed mass bombs inherit ship velocity
- Changed mass bombs now explode to drop a gravity well (does not effect allies)
- Changed mass bomb flight time effects grav well radius.
- Changed research damagestrength effects wisp damage too
- Changed research damagestrength also effects strength of gravity well.
- Changed mass bombs impact with high projectile damage
- Changed hunter srms are do ion damage but can hunt cloakers too (ion damage trippled)
- Changed lowered SRM count. spamming was overpowered. (also cpu pig)
- Changed launcher boosters from 25% bonus to 20% bonus to reload speed.
- Changed slight increase to missile reload times
- Changed slight increase in power consume for missiles
- Changed escorted ships get much less angry from friendly fire.
- Changed mass bombs no longer player pilotable. fire like torps now
- Changed upped mission counts in general and made metagame changers more common
- Changed lowered spread on scatter and particle cannons
- Changed drone bombers do high explosive damage
- Changed increase to disruptor cannon damage and speed
- Changed particle cannons, shoot 2x as fast as disruptors, do universal damage, shorter range than cannons, more power effieient shoot 6 shots at a time
- Changed scatter cannons longer range and do ion damage.
- Changed tractor beams work while cloaked
- Changed Auto target and first press of prev or next target target closest to reticule
- Changed targeting system will target the ship under the reticule on prev or next target pressed, always
- Changed inertial engines upgraded. Better top speed and acceleration. Very nice engine now.
- Changed removed inertial engines ambient damping
- Changed ai avoids wisps dropped by mass bombs
- Changed leech beams 40% weaker.
- Changed +50% goons cap, 20% default goons
- Changed more turns between zombie attacks
- Changed leech beams effect zombie killers but not breeders
- Changed ion damage effects zombie killers but not breeders
- Changed dont allow zombie ships to shoot crew pods
- Changed turret firing mode made global and saved
- Changed collection mode made global and saved
- Changed request crew hotkey added (M)
- Changed lots of upgrades for mines. beware.
- Changed AI better at deploying minefields.
- Changed mine droppers cloak disrupts when they lay a mine
- Fixed ai should not attack spaced goons anymore
- Fixed Cloaking booster hooked up properly
- Fixed repaired ships inheriting current design instead of just fixing current ship
- Last mothership hull has a correct name
- Various spelling fixes
- Distance indicator on target HUD
- Combat mouse color overlay does not give away enemy cloaked ships
- Trojan Horse mission tuning (pickup ship set to passive, UTA is forced to hate during the mission)
- Mission health bars now understand ship shields
- Tactics panel buttons that have hotkeys will now show them on mouse over
- No more invincible ship exploit
- Better objective tracking on chapter 4 infection missions (shows remaining count, health, etc)
- UTA Distress mission will now fail if you aggravate the UTA or allow both stations to be destroyed.
- Drone component mouse over now shows connection to other weapon research categories
- Mission space props have a tiny bit of dampening to prevent them from flying off into oblivion
- Front end buttons don’t get confused when there are no save games present
- Subsystem stats on the research screen are not so confusing compared to beam research.
- Scavenger hunt mission objective more clear
- Saving a game drops the player out of the save menu to prevent accidental save clobbering
- Artifact discovery tuning (Artifact x2 health, more time between enemy waves)
- Shield and cloak recharge ratio shown on the HUD now
- Research screen categories now have descriptions
- Level up and warp gate cleared callouts now stack correctly
- Removed some lip smack and ticks in cut scene dialog
- Ally and friend icons on relations tutorial is now correct
- New front end buttons take up less space (in prep for upcoming feature list)
- Can no longer get front end and tactics panel to co-exist
- “Follow me” flavored escort mission Ai is more obedient and won’t be so distracted by enemies and pickups.
- No more cloaked escort targets.
- New resource loading scheme with multi part loading to prevent not responding errors and to increase loading and re-loading speed.
- Added game configuration screen before loading commences
- DirectX compatibility mode for cards with OpenGL issues (is slower, but may resolve some compatibility problems)
- The game now pauses on minimized and on loss of focus
- Full screen toggle on alt-enter (takes about 7 seconds)
- Alt-Tab speed vastly improved
- Rez pickup by beacon that is off screen is fixed
- Mission tuned for difficulty: “The Hijack” (Pandora’s box base defense)
- Lots of spelling/grammar fixes
- Double hammerhead spawn in Big Fish fixed
- Starting up SPAZ a second time while not rebooting machine has a huge initial loading speed increase.
- Large and Huge SRMS are now forward facing
- New tactics panel mouse over info for ships. Shows much more detailed data.
- Loading hint system
- Zombie Hives (the largest stations) have lower health.
- Fixed bribing past the initial Titan gate.
- Now get a FULL refund when refitting a ship at maximum mothership Rez.
- Increased the number of ambient quests in systems
- Increased quest rewards (rez and data) mainly at the top end.
- Made goons easier to recruit (they get spaced less often)
- Fixed empty hull unlock/component unlock callout
- Created a fallback area in Chapter 4 to allow for some mining to re-establish the fleet.
- We allow faction relation improvement through bribing down to the enemy level. So only Hate causes a no bribe situation now.
- No docking with a cascade exploding station
- Destroying any station higher than level 0 will increase your relations with the other faction. (a good way to resolve hate situation with the other faction)
- Fixed using hotkeys to construct ships during mass retreat
- Mining tractor (small one) works like other tractors now and picks up data and goons.
- Reworked the freighters basic design to remove weapons that the player may not have acquired.
- Datacube lifespan increased
- Stopped events from spawning into empty instances you are traveling to as you are in transit. It was a confusing surprise.
- Fixed broken firing on ships with a combination of constant beams and projectiles.
- Accelerated build time when not in combat.
- The basic engine upgrade is always in Proxima now. No more getting stuck with surplus garbage
- Cloaking shielding is MUCH More powerful. It can take a decent amount of punishment before collapsing.
- Drones no longer need to re-arm at the hangar.
- Cloaked drone bays contain as many drones as non cloaked bays
- Drone construction and launch times improved especially with higher level research
- Drone health modifications. Zappers = low, Fighters = med, Bombers = High
- Minimum galaxy size set to 150 stars to prevent overly grindy scenarios.
• Windows XP/Vista/7
• DirectX 9c
• 2 GHz
• 1 GB RAM
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать Space Pirates and Zombies (SPAZ) v1.605 (152.46 Мб.):
Релиз от THETA
Если хочешь увидеть прямую ссылку на торрент - зарегистрируйся.
Space Pirates and Zombies v1.605 (Linux) (154.75 Мб.):
Space Pirates and Zombies v1.605 (Macintosh) (154.47 Мб.):
Трейнер к игре (0.35 Мб.):
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (364 шт.)
Там же можно вступить в сообщество игры и пообщаться с другими игроками.
Всё понял, скрыть это сообщение.