Описание игры, торрент, скриншоты, видео
Скачать бесплатную игру SWOOOORDS! Colon Lords of the Sword v1.3.1 - торрент, русская версия
|Рейтинг: 10.0 (5) | Баллы: 36|
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (10470) от nihilocrat (2)
• Жанр / Genre: Аркадные шутеры (1746); Сетевые / ХотСит (2026)
• Язык: Русская версия (6451)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Бесплатная игра
• Размер / Size: 18.46 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 10.0 из 10 (всего голосов: 5)
• Похожие игры:
- Dungeons of Veldor (Pre-Alpha)
Версия игры ОБНОВЛЕНА с 1.3 до 1.3.1. Список изменений внутри.
Это реклама. Вы можете скрыть всю рекламу на сайте. Как?
Язык интерфейса: Русский, Английский (Multi5)
- Пробирайся глубже в процедурно-генерируемые подземелья, жестоко побеждая стаи врагов
- Сложные бои означают, что ты всегда близко к смерти, но навыки атаки времени, уклонения, блоки, счетчики и другие способности, обеспечат твое выживание
- Постоянная смерть: Выбирай с умом, у тебя есть только одна жизнь, чтобы жить!
- Используй один из многих мечей, каждый со своими специальными способностями
- Gamepad включен! Играй локально с четырьмя друзьями
- Жестокие heavy metal саундтреки от Pip Malt
- Added a "mute music" button on the title screen
- Enemies can only block in the direction they are facing. Try pushing them into spikes!
- Hammer-wielding giants can no longer be stunned
- Gamepad support added to singleplayer (oops!)
- Font for in-scene text changed to a more legible one
- Tutorial more effectively teaches how Wrath works (the red skull) and how to perform a counter
- Gold indicator moved to the top of the screen
- Tweaked mouse controls during combo attacks a little
- Fixed: dodging with the Claymore or Tyrfing could cause a permanent speed adjustment
- Fixed: the Wrath meter was in a strange position at higher resolutions
- Fixed: clicking or holding attack while attacking would make you suddenly change direction
- Linux build, thanks to Unity 4.0
- Localized versions: French, German, Russian
- Switched to a perspective camera- Fonts are now a bit easier to read
- Life meters are now directly under players
- Falling off a ledge will no longer kill you, it will damage you then teleport you back to the last safe location.
- The number of enemies spawned on earlier levels reduced a little. Don't worry, deeper levels are still hard.
- Depths 5 and beyond now have "elite" versions of all enemies
- Depths 5 and beyond have a few new super-rare swords. They are a bit harder to learn to use properly.
- Fixed: Enemies are now hurt by traps if they are standing still directly on them
- Fixed: Level-specific music wasn't being played
- Fixed: Barrels, chests, and debris were being spawned midair: it was a bit hard to notice
New Translation: Spanish
Title menus and pause menu are navigable with the gamepad or keyboard
Title screen music changed for something less overwhelming... more time to lower the volume if you need to.
You can now sprint by holding down the "Dodge" button.
Dodge is a bit more difficult to use, it is slower at the beginning so you'll need to plan your dodges better
New dodge physics mean you can perform a high-velocity "dash attack" by attacking while dodging- Improved dodge and jump animations a little
The basic dodge is now highly controllable, a skilled player can use it to "sidestep" enemies- Tracking speed of most enemies lowered to make it easier to sidestep them. It's an exciting and dangerous alternative to countering.
Shielded enemies have special block decals to make it obvious that you can backstab them.
Made some enemies slightly faster, and all elite enemies significantly faster
Healing token is now a piece of meat. OM NOM NOM.
You now have to buy your swords and meat, but they're relatively inexpensive.
Chests appear slightly more often, now that gold has a use.
You can spend Gold to start the game at a lower Depth. You can only start on levels you have already completed.
You'll start with a depth-appropriate weapon equipped so you're not totally screwed
Revive changed so it's a lot more intuitive; the now-classic "run over and hold down a button to revive your buddy" method
Ghosts removed due to revive changes. :(
Gates will tell you how many enemies there are left to kill until they open. If you clear the room but the gate doesn't open, you may have left some enemies behind in earlier rooms.
Optimized AI and combat code to reduce slowdown when fighting lots of enemies.
Blazon generator should use a lot more colors, and only SOMETIMES choose hideous color combinations.
A few swords were renamed
One new enemy added, he acts very differently from the rest.
The window to cancel an attack into a block is a little bit smaller now.
Added sounds to various special attacks
Singleplayer-only restriction removed from the web version because of feedback. It's now just like the downloadable version.
Fix: you can no longer dodge while holding down the attack button
Fix: the charge-dodge with blue swords no longer stops if you collide with terrain
Fix: if a joystick is connected during a singleplayer game, the player will no longer face the mouse pointer
Fix: When you quit the game manually, the gold you earned will be added to your total. Gold was only being saved if you died.
Fix: Returning to the title screen from a co-op game no longer keeps the cursor hidden
Fix: Finishing a level with a "gap" in players (ex: P1 + P3, but not P2) will spawn players with the correct weapon on the next level. Formerly, it was resetting players to the longsword.
Fix: Weapon trails no longer appear when you pick up a weapon.
Fix: Tutorial text is now billboarded so it's easier to read
Fix: The title menu wouldn't react to input if the credits weren't showing
Fix : A bug in joystick detection code made it so that keyboard-controlled co-op players would always attack towards the mouse pointer if no joysticks were connected
Fix : Elite enemies (depth 5 and lower) were much less elite than intended. They now have x2 the hitpoints and do x2 the damage of normal enemies.
Fix : If a new player joins mid-game, they will no longer join unarmed.
Fix : Origin of bullets for special attacks would sometimes be in the completely wrong direction.
SWOOOORDS! Colon Lords of the Sword is a cooperative dungeon-crawling brawler for up to 4 players. It's inspired by Gauntlet, Golden Axe, Bastion, and Spiral Knights.
- Delve deep into procedurally-generated dungeons, brutally defeating swarms of enemies
- Challenging combat means you are always close to death, but skillful timing of attacks, dodges, blocks, counters, and other abilities will ensure your continued survival
- Permanent death: Choose wisely, you only have one life to live!
- Wield one of many swords, each with their own special abilities
- Gamepad-enabled! Play locally with up to four friends
- A brutal heavy metal soundtrack by Pip Malt
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать SWOOOORDS! Colon Lords of the Sword v1.3.1 (18.46 Мб.):
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (31 шт.)