Описание игры, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру Delver [Steam Early Access] build 24.12.2016 - игра на стадии разработки
|Рейтинг: 8.7 (17) | Баллы: 43|
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (10470) от Priority Interrupt (2)
• Жанр / Genre: Ролевые игры (RPG) (1907); Игры для Linux (308); Игры для Mac OS X (340)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Beta-версия (игра еще в разработке)
• Размер / Size: 199.37 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 8.7 из 10 (всего голосов: 17)
• Похожие игры:
- Eye of the Beholder
- I Can't Escape: Darkness v1.1.23 Hotfix
- The Legend of Candlewind: Nights & Candles
- Ziggurat v1.0u15
- Coldfire Keep v1.4
- Heroes of a Broken Land v1.10js
- Continue?9876543210 v1.4
- Thunderscape [GOG]
- Eldritch build 394 + 1DLC
- Dungeon Prospector r3.2
- Dark Scavenger v1.0u2
- Betrayal at Krondor [GOG]
- Legend of Grimrock v1.3.7 / +RUS
- Eye of the Beholder II: The Legend of Darkmoon / Глаз Бехолдера: Легенда о храме Даркмун
- Eye of the Beholder III: Assault on Myth Drannor
- Lonekin Legends v0.1.0.0 [Alpha]
Delver - RPG выполненная в оригинальном крупнопиксельном стиле. Каждый раз подземелье генерируются в случайном порядке.
Игра ОБНОВЛЕНА c build 19.09.2016 до build 24.12.2016. "Update #13 - So Magical!" Список изменений внутри новости.
Это реклама. Вы можете скрыть всю рекламу на сайте. Как?
ПКМ, ЛКМ, пробел - удар, атака;
Е - использовать, применить предмет;
I - инвентарь;
M - карта;
Q - выкинуть вещь, оружие, предмет и др.;
Esc - выход.
• New arrow physics system - arrows stick in and can be recovered from walls
• Arrows shot into mobs have a chance of being dropped on death
• Arrows have a chance of breaking on hit
• Bows can be enchanted, damage enchantments follow through with the arrow
• A whole heap of new bows, differentiated by range. damage, and speed
• Magic missile wand now lets loose a volley of rapid missile attacks
• Weapon and armor quality decreases over time when used
• Fire missile wand now causes a huge explosion on hit - be careful!
• New paralyze wand to stop foes in their tracks
• Magic weapons have a chance of being unidentified
• Added identify scrolls
• Added 'Enchant Armor' and 'Enchant Weapon' scrolls
• Items can have both a suffix and prefix enchantments now
• Loot drops are weighted a tad now based on player stats
• Magic missiles can be knocked back with a melee attack
• Graphical updates for the Ice and Storm wands
• Start area gained a happy little waterfall
• New particle effects - things kick up dust now
• Status effect animations for poison / being on fire / being paralyzed
• Start of a fire system, that can spread fire to other entities
• Torch animation updates
• UI improvements for the Save Selection and Shop screens
• Bug fix - level change screens should show the correct floor names always
• Bug fix - pressure plate traps have returned!
• Bug fix - mobs no longer climb up onto eachother / the player
• Bug fix - fixed decal drawing, doubled number of decals that can appear
• Bug fix - gamepad honors 'invert look' value
• Tweak - mace knockback values balanced
• Tweak - crosshair is always shown when holding a ranged weapon now
• Список изменений здесь.
• Some minor fixes
• Revamped sewer area!
• New sewer procedural room generator!
• Updated main menu
• Game now tracks number of wins / deaths
• Added a fancy death animation for the player
• Ice wands are a bit more useful now...
• Bugfix - dungeon room generator should no longer attach hallways to windows
• Fully procedurally generated cave rooms.
• Dungeon generator knows how to make ramps now.
• Updated dungeon generator with some more placeable prefabs.
• New chase music tracks.
• Transitional shop area added between the dungeon and cave areas.
• Strange, it's starting to get cold down there...
• New dungeon room generator used in dungeon floors 1 & 2 to start with
• Some new music, and random track picker system
• More stuff, for you to find on your own
• Shooting a wand on a moving platform no longer teleports you to the floor below
• My favorite new feature in this update is the mod merging support, which replaces the old way of only being able to ship one new version of a data file around.
• In this new system we can load many mods at the same time and have all of their new content pulled into the game. This will let mod makers share new monsters, level pieces, and texture packs and have them seamlessly blend with other content of the same kind from other mods in the style of how games like Skyrim do modding.
• I'm really excited to see how this feature can be used to add tons of new content into Delver, all from different authors working on different things. If anyone wants more information on this system, check out the pinned discussion forum post in the Modding subforum for Delver.
• Many mods active at the same time.
• Revamped level editor!
• Spike traps, and spike pits.
• New puzzle dungeon tiles.
• Flies have found the dungeon a good place to hang out.
• A small bugfix update just went live, it fixes issues with arrows not always hitting mobs when shot from a bow.
• It also adds a new Field of View slider to the Options menu.
• Redid ALL monster animations
• Monsters leave corpses now
• Some new NPC animations
• Bats have a lunge attack now
• The druid and worm monsters have jumping attacks
• Mages now have a windup before their magic attacks to give themselves away
• Fancy in engine menu background
• Player starts with some gold now, instead of 0
• Player and mobs can no longer stand on eachother
• Overlay text is now smaller by default
• Redid the stepping up physics code, should no longer get stuck in small spaces or step up onto columns
• Showing a win message instead of 'Dead' after finishing the game on the main menu now
• Fixed dragging and dropping items from the inventory not throwing them as expected always
• Full support for custom spritesheets, sprite entities can now pick any sheet defined in the data/spritesheets.dat file.
• Can now open some dungeon tiles from Update 6 that couldn't be opened previously
• The latest update made the dungeons quite a bit darker for most people, this latest bugfix update is to bring the light levels back up to where they were before.
• Shields as offhand items
• Two handed weapons
• Speed modifiers for Armor (plate mail is slower than leather)
• Held light sources like candles and lanterns
• Junk clutter items spread throughout the dungeon
• Tiny chance for monsters and boxes to drop junk loot
• New special dungeon areas
• A shadowy figure
• Fixed some cases where players and mosters could climb into small areas, but not out of them
• Fix for players getting stuck in static meshes when stepping up onto more than one
• Fixed an issue where Movers wouldn't properly fire their triggers when placed by the dungeon generator
• Out with the old caves, in with the new caves
• Traps are physical objects now
• Story notes will be spawned inside the dungeon now
• Added a lowercase font
• Engine support for movers now, like elevators and buttons
• The editor has a live preview mode now, no more leaving the editor to test something out
• Faster level saving / loading (3x faster at least!)
• Added a graphics detail mode, that should speed up performance on slower systems
• The Yithidian Orb is Orbier now
• Monsters no longer jump headfirst into pits and lava
• Performance fixes with emitter visiblity
• Fixed crash when a looping sound doesn't load
• Entity groups in the editor rotate properly when placed in levels
• Triggers on Dungeon tiles now only look within that tile for matching IDs
• Editor now uses the same renderer as the game does
• Skyboxes are pulled properly from dungeons.dat now
• Fixed some weirdly rotated doors. Door, why you do that?
• Potions are now volatile, don't shake them up too hard
• Crates are breakable, have a chance to contain loot
• Level up stats are now randomly chosen, start of a new skill system
• Doors can now be stuck closed, these can be bashed open
• Better support for static meshes, engine supports much more detail now
• New lighting model to make the dungeon look better and spookier
• A bunch of rendering bug fixes
• Lots of new dungeon content
• Weapon subgroups have unique animations
• Added hammers
• And maces!
• Using a potion has a chance of remembering the effect
• Testing out hit animations for a few monsters
• Flying skull sounds
• Druidess sounds
• Gave the orb a creepy ambient sound
• Ambient waterfall and lava sounds
• Some ui sounds for maps and dialogue
• Gamepad support for Xbox 360 and Dual Shock controllers
• Added some lag to the held weapon rotation
• Tweaked weapon attack speeds
• Upped price of items in shops
• Skill in a jar now costs 250 gold not 20
• Traps now can be activated by things going further above them
• Projectiles can now trigger traps
• Fix for blank win screen
• Fixed potion colors forgetting effect between levels
• Fixed particles getting stuck / teleporting into walls
• Fixed getting stuck in flying mobs
• Fixed friction for mobs walking on bridges / furniture
• Some performance fixes related to level loading
• Entities not moving can put their physics to sleep
• Fixed goblin idle sounds not playing
• Fix for storm wand beam missing enemies
Stuff that may break your mod
• Some house cleaning in the entities.png file
• A bunch of bug fixes.
• More dungeon features.
• An overworld starting area.
• A bunch of bug fixes.
• And last but not least, an all new level up and stats system.
• Totally revamped art.
• All new sounds.
• Starting camp area, with shops.
• Post game stats.
• And much more!
• Add currency in the form of gold pieces. Could be found in the dungeon as loot, and dropped by monsters
• Shops and shopkeepers - to buy and sell items from
• Banks - safe deposit boxes and currency storage. When you die, some or all of your gold would automatically be deposited into the bank (Life insurance Smiley)
• Starting area with a shop and a bank - can spend gold here to prepare for your run
• Randomly generated shops and banks in the dungeon, or a halfway down town
• Fancier menu screen, updated the menu systems to allow for a background image on a per-screen basis.
• Traps now have an audible click and a split second delay before fully activating.
• More dungeon tiles, testing out how to use static meshes to add detail.
• Changes to the lighting shader to allow more lights.
• Has a fix for the double spawning doors.
• Keys were invisible.
• Players / monsters could get stuck climbing out of water.
• Teleport traps could teleport into angled walls.
• Doors shouldn't spawn on top of eachother anymore.
• Player starting direction should always be looking out away from the exit door.
• Better door rotation on the hinge.
• Doors no longer teleport away due to teleport traps.
• Dungeon generator can now place the starting tile at any position and orientation. Dungeons should be able to be much more random in layout now.
• Dungeon generator places doors between tiles. This feature is data driven, doors are defined in the generator info.dat file for a theme
• Better doors! Monsters can open unlocked doors, they should block line of sight when closed, have data driven sounds
• Added an exit button to open the locked door on the boss level if you get teleported inside the locked area
• Monster and weapon sound effects are now data driven. Weapons have swing and hit sounds, monsters have hit, die, and alerted bark sounds. (Still need sounds for thee monster alert)
• Traps shouldn't spawn in corner tiles anymore.
Delver is a first person action roguelike in development for Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android devices.
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать Delver [Steam Early Access] build 24.12.2016 (199.37 Мб.):
Если хочешь увидеть прямую ссылку на торрент - зарегистрируйся и набери 1 репутации.
Delver [Steam Early Access] build 08.12.2013 (Linux) (42.29 Мб.):
Delver [Steam Early Access] build 08.12.2013 (Macintosh) (42.56 Мб.):
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (172 шт.)