Описание игры, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру Masterspace [Steam Early Access] v4.0 - игра на стадии разработки
|Рейтинг: 9.4 (27) | Баллы: 138|
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (7742) от MasterTechnologies (1)
• Жанр / Genre: Аркадные шутеры (1017); Тир, FPS, 3D-бродилки (1951); Игры с физикой (673); Необычные игры (708); Песочницы (Sandbox-игры) (463)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Beta-версия (игра еще в разработке)
• Размер / Size: 367.31 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 9.4 из 10 (всего голосов: 27)
• Похожие игры:
- Minecraft v1.8.8 / Minecraft Snapshot 15w47c
- Cube World v0.1.1 + Mods / +RUS v0.1.1
- Void Destroyer [Steam] Iteration 23 v13.09.2015 + Mini Sandbox DLC
- Void Destroyer 2 [Prototype] v0.1
Masterspace — воксельный последователь Minecraft'а, но в космосе.
Игра о добыче ископаемых, строительстве и исследованиях. Полностью разрушаемое окружение и космические корабли, которые позволят вам путешествовать между планетами — лишь верхушка айсберга.
Это ПОЛНАЯ-BETA версия игры, а не та, которую можно бесплатно скачать на популярных зарубежных ресурсах и на сайте разработчика. Отличие данной версии от демо читайте внутри новости!
Версия игры ОБНОВЛЕНА с v3.21 до v4.0. Список изменений внутри новости.
Что заявлено автором:
• Большое разнообразие ресурсов, строительство зданий и производство товаров.
• Исследование Галактики
• Разработка и кастомизация корабля
• Поддержка мультиплеера
• Постоянная тех. поддержка со стороны разработчика
• Легкость в моддинге.
Игра всё еще находится в стадии разработки и автор старается всячески её улучшить. Обновления будут поступать по мере выхода новых версий игры.
Внимание: графические настройки установлены на минимум. Подкорректировать их можно при загрузке игры.
• No spaceship construction.
• No building construction from presets.
• No multiplayer.
• Demo reminder popup.
• Travel to different planetary systems
• New objects: Masterspace Conduit, Artificial Gravity Generator, Gravity Amplifier, Gravity Suppressor
• New perk: Quantum Mechanics
• Different gravity levels on planets
• Sensors may now be used to scan planets from orbit
• Control panel may be used to do a local scan of planets or show information about the current spaceship or building
• Some objects now give culture points for being constructed
• Flags give a large culture bonus, but only once per planet
• Frontend setting to change inventory scroll direction
• Activation sounds
• Optimized and improved world generation scripts
• Rebalanced distribution of materials on planets
• Replaced pre-generated quick scenarios with standard world generator
• Improved contrast of inventory colors
• Lots of various bug fixes
• Fixed perk glitch when reloading a game
• Fixed "ghost planet" glitch when reloading a game
• Fixed lost perk points after closing perk window
• Fixed camera when boarding spaceships
• Random buildings from the database are now placed on generated planets
• Automatic subscription features added to mod manager
• New Material: Maesterium, exclusive for asteroids
• New Perks: Lighting, Storage, Production
• New Objects: Basket, Barrel, Fireplace, Wall Torch, LED Mark I, LED Mark II, Fusion Reactor
• Trading Post split in Explosives Trading Post and Materials Trading Post and Trading perk extended to two levels
• Automatic backup of old autosave
• Modding of music and sound effects is now possible
• Organic asteroids
• Relocating objects by holding the grab key (default: 'q')
• Button to delete blueprints
• Additional building blueprints included
• Function to center blueprints on save
• New tutorial scenario
• Graphical world generation interface
• Recovery save attempted on crash
• Support for mod packs with integration of the Steam Workshop
• Eleven Steam achievements added
• Three example mod packs included
• In-game volume control sliders
• Monitor selection in the frontend
• Borderless window mode setting in the frontend
• Left-handed mouse setting in the frontend
• Save game information view
• Function to delete saved games
• Excessive GLSL log messages in latest AMD drivers fixed
• Fixed loading screen crash
• Fixed "living dead" bug
• Fixed building placement on spherical worlds
• Fixed bug with LOD level visibility
• Fixed object placement on spherical worlds
• Publishing of example blueprints is now blocked
• Detection of corrupt save games
• Fixed crash by double clicking an empty inventory slot
• Fixed random crash caused by digging
• Fixed mouse cursor disappearing when pressing escape
• Fixed hardcore inventory bug
• Fixed LOD mesh bug when restarting game
• Fixed running speed at low frame rates
• Fixed auto-save lag
• Fixed digging marker flickering
• Fixed invalid team crash
• Fixed stuck tooltip after closing menus
• Collision of thrown objects with player fixed
• Multiple objects changed to accomodate new materials and objects
• Tweaked world generation settings
• Old world generator scenarios removed
• Culture points are now team specific
• Confirmation required for selling objects
• Optimized physics simulation
• Improved lighting
• Updated planet generation scripts
• False antivirus detection circumvented
• Fixed and improved tooltips
• Improved material icons
• The lighting system has been reworked
• Day/night cycle is now 50% faster
• Larger inventory screen for storage objects
• 'Esc' closes open windows in-game
• Increased price of bombs in the trade post
• Flares may now be picked up
• Milk and bacon may now be consumed for HP
• Improved user interface functionality
• Decreased production sound volume
• The scroll wheel may be used for inventory switching
• This will coincide with the release of version 3.0, which adds support for Steam-specific features, such as automatic updating and matchmaking.
• New original soundtrack by Roland La Goy
• New main theme and ten in-game tracks
• New player model with lots of new equipment
• Difficulty levels: Casual, Normal and Hardcore
• New tools: Tunneler, Quality Shovel and Master Shovel
• Production may now be reversed in most objects
• Item tooltips in construction and production menus added
• Saving of client data in multiplayer
• Fixed perk point reset bug
• Fixed water in space bug
• Fixed inventory bug in editor
• Fixed Deflectors to lower meteorite frequency
• Fixed glass deposition
• Editor mode is now functional in multiplayer
• Fixed sell resources for client
• Fixed network sync of planet rotation
• New creatures: Hydra, Basilisk, Dragon and Saber
• New plants: Elongata and Megashroom
• New animals: Elephant and Giraffe
• Creatures are now procreating
• A lot of new perks related to research
• Most objects now needs to be researched to be constructed
• New Bomb Maker model
• Added setting to change maximum building size
• Added setting to manually set the number of active threads
• Improved Siege scenario
• Removed negative culture base value per building
• Increased perk points per level from 2 to 5
• Fixed crash in world generation
• Forced team selection to be a number
• Improved animation smoothness for NPCs
• Fixed perks not working on spherical planets
• Fixed Light Fixture crash
• Fixed respawn on spaceship bug
• Fixed crash in water simulation
• Reduced slowdown over time
• Fixed golem attack animation
• Fixed bug with digging particles
• Fixed resource ball drop bug
• Support for multiplayer run-time joining
• New Mark I to V Standard Turrets
• New Mark I to III Sniper Turrets
• New Mark I to II Plasma Turrets
• New Mark I to II Laser Turrets
• New Artillery Turret
• New Mark I to III Sensors
• New Mark I to III Deflectors
• New Nuclear Reactor object
• New Siege scenario
• Repair droid automatically repairs broken objects
• LOD levels for NPCs
• Fixed indestructible voxel bug
• Fixed inventory stacking bug
• Player is no longer “running” after death
• Fixed first cycle production bug
• NPCs now reacts to damage
• Watcher now fires homing missiles
• Many new sound effects
• Improved multiplayer NPC performance
• New main menu layout
• New Bed model
• Mining droid changed to repair droid
• Perks are awarded for achieving culture point milestones.
• Cactus generator.
• New materials: Cactus, Desert sand.
• Descriptions added to frontend settings.
• Double click may be used to quickly move inventory stacks.
• Support for multiple liquid materials.
• New liquid type: Lava.
• Introduced humidity parameter in planet generation.
• Support for asteroids in the planetary system generator.
• Welding of objects to terrain and buildings.
• New objects: Meteorite deflector, Flagpole, Teleporter, Wall lamp, Light fixture, Large turret.
• New tool: Repair tool.
• Swimming implemented.
• Support for custom music playlists.
• Custom key bindings.
• Different atmosphere compositions.
• Saving of Lua variables to file.
• Botanic assembler is functional again.
• Fixed rare crash in water simulation.
• Fixed terrain modification crash due to heavy CPU load.
• Added error message when multiplayer connection fails.
• Mouse movement should now work properly at low FPS.
• Fixed character getting stuck in terrain.
• Spaceships are now removed when destroyed.
• Fixed throwing when placing object bug.
• Clients in multiplayer may control spaceships again.
• Meteorite frequency decreased.
• Meteorite frequency may be set per planet.
• Turret is now smaller.
• Turret should now target meteorites.
• Improved flight controls.
• Most objects are now bottom-heavy.
• Duration of smoke for flares decreased to a few seconds.
• New main menu screen.
• Particle universe plugin implemented.
• A lot of new and improved particle effects.
• OgreAl replaced by OgreOggSound.
• 3D positional sound is now functional.
• A lot of new sound effects.
• Scriptable objectives in scenarios.
• New water simulation algorithm.
• Local water simulation.
• New object: Plasma generator.
• New materials: Carpet Type III, Spaceship plating, Paving stone.
• Objects increasing the thrust of spaceships may now be constructed.
• Two sample scenarios with objectives: Tutorial and Armageddon.
• Explosions are now affecting objects.
• Increased water simulation speed.
• New textures: Graphene plating, Grass, Low grass, Sand, Stone bricks, Power distribution grid.
• New models: Stone cutter, Workbench.
• Spaceship collision shape and mass is now corrected and updated in real time.
• Rain is now visible as a particle effect.
• The lifetime of resource balls may now be restricted.
• Fixed water disappearing over time.
• Improved mounting of spaceships.
• Fixed Antman taunt animation crash.
• New main menu screen with planet preview.
• Blueprint saving system.
• Smart crosshairs.
• Pregenerated quick loading scenarios.
• New objects: Captains chair, Control panel, Deep space sensor.
• Updated models: Photosynthesizer, Sawmill, Advanced materials maker, Mine cart.
• Player settings are now saved.
• HDD caching of inactive planets.
• Culture system.
• Trees reimplemented as individual objects.
• Trees are now functional on spherical planets.
• Updated GUI design.
• Improved LOD materials.
• Material deposition times may now be set by scripting.
• NPCs are now prevented from falling over.
• Slightly faster digging rates.
• Carrying/Activating/Selling may now be set on an individual objects.
• New font supporting international characters.
• Setting to enable/disable NPCs.
• Changed to compressed .dds textures for most objects.
• Fixed material deposition bug.
• Fixed placement of objects on spherical planets.
• Fixed NPC movement on spherical planets.
• Game will no longer crash when a carried object is destroyed.
• Improved spaceship mounting.
• Fixed resource balls from sub voxel entities.
• Loading of spaceships and buildings presets from database.
• 3D preview added in construction menu.
• New editor mode with free placement of blocks and objects.
• New land mobs: Golem, Babya, Dragonbug, Small goblin, Goblin and Snake.
• New flying mobs: Batdragon and Watcher.
• New animals: Cow, Pig, Sheep, Snow wolf.
• New object: Loom for fabricating carpets from wool.
• New materials: Carpet1, Carpet2, Dry grass, Large wood boards, Sandstone bricks, Roof tiles, Wood roof tiles.
• New resources: Wool, bacon and milk.
• Settings for fog and view distance added.
• LOD levels for planets implemented.
• Settings for mouse sensitivity and invert mouse added.
• Support for asymmetrical planet sizes.
• Object placement marker.
• Updated textures for crystal, dirt, grass, glass, ice, indestructium, leaves, snow, steel, stone, stone bricks, wood and wood boards.
• New models for anvil, container and lamppost.
• Standard planet radius is now twice as large (8x4x8 instead of 4x4x4).
• Added 3x3x1 block placement mode for quick wall construction.
• Multimachine split into stone cutter and sawmil.
• Fixed memory leak in volume loading.
• Cubic planet surface extraction is now working again.
• Fixed a bug causing the player to fall through the spaceship floor in space.
• Fixed camera change when entering spaceships.
• Fixed lag in saved games due to glass.
• Fixed crash when grabbing objects from spaceship.
• Fixed glass production crash.
• New building system with seamless construction platforms.
• Support for different resolutions and surface extractors for buildings, terrain and spaceships.
• Support for animated objects and NPCs.
• Non-spherical resource balls.
• 4 new mobs: Tortoises, Antmen and 2 bird species.
• Water pumps are now functional (only single player for now).
• New objects: Seat, power station (no function yet).
• Resolution is now 75% for planets and 150% for buildings and spaceships.
• Voxel region size changed from 40 to 48.
• New model for bed, botanic assembler, furnace, workbench and trading post.
• Maximum inventory size is now 1000.
• Removed tutorial mission due to wrong world scale.
• Fixed crash in random number generator.
• Spherical planet generation reimplemented in script.
• New inventory and interface graphics.
• Improved production screen.
• Support for assignment of particle systems for idle, production, damaged and destruction.
• Support for collision-less custom voxel types.
• Five different bush types.
• Planet generation reimplemented in script.
• Support for custom planet generators for scenarios.
• Automatic transfer of scenarios and save games in multiplayer.
• Transparent materials.
• New material: Glass, transparent material, made from sand.
• New object: Botanic assembler, produces plants.
• New object: Urn, 2 storage slots.
• Support for limited inventory size set by scenario.
• Random planet name generator.
• New bomb model.
• Fixed water rendering crash.
• Fixed placement of objects on spaceships and space stations.
• Fixed crash when loading construction platforms on spaceships.
• Loading saved games and scenarios is now enabled in the free version.
• Demo reminder popup every 5 minutes added to the free version.
• Improved liquid algorithm.
• Reduced size of medium sized resource balls from 25 to 10.
• Construction menu may now be opened with "B".
• Standard inventory is now 8 slots of 200 capacity each.
• Reduced number of inventory slots in containers.
• Setting to change port added.
• New descriptions for most objects.
• Objects are now slightly less expensive.
• Fixed a crash caused by destroying explosive objects.
• Spherical planets.
• Support for voxel subvolumes.
• Support for custom voxel types.
• Construction sites.
• Fixed some crash bugs related to digging and world generation.
• New font for the interface.
• Fixed the excessive amount of sand in world generation.
• Liquid simulation.
• Trees and forest generator.
• Terrain modification marker.
• Support for teams.
• Player damage by weapons.
• Automated turrets.
• Two new music pieces.
• Improved death and respawn system.
• New objects, materials and goods.
• Lots of bug fixes and performance improvements.
• Star system generation implemented by scripting.
• Included Visual C++ 2010 SP1 Redistributable Package in the installer.
• Fixed black world textures on NVIDIA graphic cards.
• New production screen with progress bar and information.
• Support for multiple products from each object.
• Support for more than 16 materials.
• New world and spaceship materials.
• New objects, including elevators, solar panels and an advanced material maker.
• Different planet environments.
• Possible to move objects (press Q to toggle).
• Resources are now picked up automatically when digging if there is room in the inventory.
• Fixed crash when trying to throw materials.
• Fixed crash caused by destruction of lights.
• Fixed crash in world generation.
• Fixed demo notification appearing in the full version.
• Fixed texture coordinates.
• Improved performance in space.
• Upgraded to Ogre 1.8.
• Reduced memory usage of planets.
• Extended scripting functionality.
• Revised scripting of object behaviour.
• Cubic rendering may now be enabled in the options.
• New customizable player model with many different body and armour parts.
• Fixed crash at startup when the save folder is empty.
• Fixed crash bug when digging.
• Fixed bug with no bed spawning in random game.
• Digging speed is no longer dependent on the frame-rate.
• Fixed third person camera orientation.
• Fixed orientation of dynamic entities.
• Added notification of restrictions in the free version.
• Dynamic lighting.
• PSSM shadowing.
• Lamp post object and flares for lighting.
• Players and objects are now damaged by weapons and explosions.
• AI scripting for objects implemented.
• Mine carts and mining droids that follow you around.
• Laser weapons.
• Objects are now selected by raycasting instead of closest distance.
• Selection screen for loading saved games added.
• Lots of more script bindings added.
• Easier to play multiplayer.
• Modifying spaceships from the planet ground is now possible.
• Digging no longer causes objects to be stuck in the air.
• Fixed wrong object positions in the planet editor scenario.
• Transparent objects are now seen in front of the sky.
• Saving (but not loading) is now enabled in the demo. Saved demo files may be loaded in the full version.
• All objects are now available in the demo version.
• Wider field of view.
• Saving and loading of worlds (With autosave support).
• Scenario system with scriptable victory conditions (Including editor and sample scenarios).
• Different depositions methods (Single block, box, sphere) (Press F to change).
• Possible to sell objects (Press G).
• Placed objects are now facing the player.
• Better stability of spaceships.
• Some other minor bug fixes and tweaks.
• Possibility to specify the number fo planets and planet sizes in the file GenerateStarSystem.lua
• Possibility to customize the starting inventory in the file PlayerStartInventory.lua
• Splitting of inventory stacks by holding shift or ctrl.
• Fixed a memory leak caused by resource balls.
• Implemented a thread pool to fix a crash caused by too many running threads.
• Fixed a graphics glitch with black polygons in the terrain.
• Some other minor bug fixes and tweaks.
Masterspace v1.31 has been released, introducing new materials and objects, as well as an improved production screen. The new production screen supports more than one product per object and includes additional information and a progress bar. New objects include elevators, solar panels and an advanced material maker.
In this version, the world rendering has been updated to support texture arrays. This means that the limit of 16 different materials in the world has been lifted. A lot of new materials have been introduced in this release, including advanced starship materials such as graphene plating and power distribution grids. New terrain materials have also been added, such as ice, snow and lava. To accomodate these new materials, the planet generator has been updated to support different planet types, depending on parameters such as temperature and age.
Комментарии игроков (484 шт.)