Описание игры, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру Freedom Planet v1.21.4 - полная версия
|Рейтинг: 10.0 (3) | Баллы: 68|
• Разработчик / Developer: GalaxyTrail (2)
• Жанр / Genre: Платформеры (вид сбоку) (3181)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Полная версия (установи и играй)
• Размер / Size: 314.54 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 10.0 из 10 (всего голосов: 3)
• Другие части игры:
- Freedom Planet 2 v1.0.4
• Похожие игры:
- Sonic & Knuckles Double Panic
- Super Sonic Knockout v5.1
- Sonic Adventure DX Director's Cut / + RUS
- Rivals of Aether v1.3.1
Freedom Planet - платформер с красочной графикой и визуально похожая на соника.
Игра ОБНОВЛЕНА с v1.21.3 до v1.21.4. Список изменений внутри новости.
Это реклама. Вы можете скрыть всю рекламу на сайте. Как?
Что нас ожидает в полной версии игры:
• Режим истории с озвученными роликами;
• Классический режим игры;
• Два персонажа - Лилак и Кэрол - каждый со своими уникальными способностями;
• 6 огромных уровней полных секретов и ловушек;
• Большое разнообразие врагов;
• Не менее 4 боссов на каждом этапе;
• Пять элементных щитов, каждый со своими плюсами и минусами;
• Наличие коллекционных карт, которые открывают дополнительные возможности в игре, а также различные бонусы.
• We pushed out a small patch today that will hopefully fix the recent issues with Steam cloud synchronization.
• Zao's shading complete.
• Improved shading on Aqua Tunnel's boss, Fortune Night's bats, the Rollers in Fortune Night and the Biker Ninjas in Trap Hideout.
• Earth Buster damage: 8 -> 10
• Earth Bomb damage: 2 -> 5
• Earth Bomb hit frequency: 5 frames -> 10 frames
• Earth Flyer shockwave damage: 5 -> 8
• Water Bomb impact damage: 3 -> 8
• Torque's dash no longer depletes his energy meter, and his hover lasts longer.
• Torque regains his hover if his energy meter fills up completely while still falling.
• The player now regenerates life during the Battle Glacier schmup on Easy and Casual.
• Patched up all the holes in the ceiling in Trap Hideout.
• Jade Creek locked for Torque again. (His midboss isn't yet implemented.)
• Torque could hit and destroy Fortune Night's midboss before the fight began, causing the door to the next area to never open.
• Torque's HUD lingered in the cutscene after Battle Glacier's boss
• Torque's drowning animation works properly now
• Torque weapons that are affected by gravity weren't colliding with jump-through platforms
• Some of Torque's weapons wouldn't pass through the colored blocks in Battle Glacier regardless of their activation state
• In Fortune Night, rolling arches in the first section would sometimes make it impossible for Milla or Torque to land on the ground when touched during their hover moves
• Dragon Valley's score tally now properly activates if you somehow skip the end boss
• Various other minor fixes
• Achievements would loop indefinitely under certain conditions.
• When playing as Milla, Lilac and Carol's sprites were in the wrong vertical positions during the river scene after Sky Battalion.
• Torque now properly sits down on benches.
• Torque's Continue screen is now functional, albeit without a sprite for him yet.
• Final Dreadnought 3's custscene would play Torque's voice clips regardless of which character was being used.
• Platform movements in Thermal Base were choppier than usual, this has been remedied.
• In the Relic Maze cutscene before the truck section, the claw would slowly rotate, this has been adjusted.
• Pause glitch in Trap Hideout fixed.
• Switched the graphics runtime to D3D9. Should fix issues with Steam overlay and very old GPUs.
• You can now open the cards you've collected in the Gallery! Select any card and press A to open it, and it will reveal either a music track, sound effect or character sketch. Press A again to play/view the unlocked content. There are some cards that are "locked" until you complete the game once, to avoid musical spoilers.
• A short cutscene has been added to explain how Lilac, Carol and Milla escape from the royal palace.
• Added a hidden area to the top of Aqua Tunnel's first map.
• Milla's swimming animation has been updated to look less like her running animation. (Thanks to r543 for the base sprites)
• Copyright info and credits have been updated.
• You can now drop straight down from a ladder by holding Down while pressing Jump.
• When starting a new game, short descriptions of each gameplay mode (Adventure and Classic) now appear in the file box.
• The Difficulty setting has been added to the file select screen.
• Removed the rightmost Slime enemy in the final blue hallway of Final Dreadnought 2's first map.
• The DNA Cannon near the first keycard of Final Dreadnought 3 has been replaced with a second Bubblorbiter, primarily because it was unintentionally firing at the player through the loop to the left.
• A few enemy formations in Final Dreadnought 4 have been thinned out, particularly in the giant laser room.
• If you have the soundtrack DLC, this adds the missing Invincibility track.
• (Attempted) Invincibility music playing in cutscenes on rare occasions
• In Dragon Valley, collecting a 1up or Invincibility crystal and then traveling to the next map before the 1up/invincibility music ends would result in no music being played on the following map
• (Attempted) Relic Maze's boss would rarely keeps its red eyes after recovering from a hit, allowing it to be hit again without destroying the arms
• On rare occasions, Stinger Nests in Pangu Lagoon would explode endlessly after being defeated
• Pausing and unpausing during the cutscene right after Sky Battalion would cause the camera to pan right
• Collecting a 1up in the Final Dreadnought maps, or anywhere the 1up theme is not supposed to play (such as certain boss battles) while the invincibility music is playing would cause the music to play indefinitely
• Skipping the ending through the pause menu would bring you back to Final Dreadnought 2
• Dying in a completed save file will no longer cause your death counter to rise
• The shadow on Lilac's cursor in the Mahjong minigame was incorrect
• Changing the music volume in the Options menu will now immediately update the volume of the menu music
• Pressing B to exit the Options menu should work now
• Music volume now properly saves on exit
• The Achievements in the gallery weren't lining up properly when B was pressed to return to the top of the page
• Highlighting Return in the Gallery if you pressed A on the category selection would automatically return you to the title screen
• Milla's "get back up" animation on the Game Over screen has been properly shaded
• In the rainy section of Jade Creek, the hovercraft's ice missile could be reflect by Milla before it hits Neera, preventing the cutscene from completing and forcing players to restart
• The camera would go outside the stage boundaries in the first map of Trap Hideout when pausing and resuming the game
• Thermal Base's header was displaying "Stage 6" for Carol and Milla even though this is their 7th stage
• In Battle Glacier, Milla can no longer fly beyond the top of the screen while riding the Sparky mount
• The second sliding platform in Final Dreadnought 1 will now have its positions reset when the player uses a teleporter to prevent zipping abuse
• During Final Dreadnought 2's boss cutscene, the camera will now move downwards if it's too high
• Final Dreadnought 2's boss can no longer be damaged after it is defeated
• The requirements for the No Death, Speedrunner and Gem Hoarder achievements were being checked in the red hallway of Final Dreadnought 4 rather than when Brevon is defeated
• Filled in a gap in the wall in Final Dreadnought 2's lift section (right before the boss hallway) where the player could get stuck
• Gorgeous pixel art, courtesy of Matwek and Carl Douglas (a.k.a. Argyle).
• Lilac's energy meter now rapidly regenerates on its own - no running necessary! This means that her Dragon Boost and Dragon Cyclone abilities are now an integral part of her moveset instead of just a side attraction.
• Carol's bike gets an upgrade too; Not only is it more durable, but she can use her Wild Kick while still riding it as well as a Nitro Boost and double-jump to make up for the extra weight.
• Carol no longer needs to be unlocked and is available from the start.
• A new character is implemented: Milla the Hound. She is unavailable in the demo version, though.
• Two new special abilities have been added for Lilac and Carol. They are the Dragon Cyclone and motorcycle, respectively. Carol can only use the motorcycle by collecting fuel tanks.
• Carol can now pounce while jumping by pressing Jump while in midair.
• The spike pillars in Shang Mu Academy rotate more slowly.
• The player's gravity has been increased by 16%. Various gimmicks such as springs and jump pads have been tweaked slightly to accommodate the increased gravity.
• The player's acceleration has been increased.
• The S tunnels in Dragon Valley have been replaced with spiral slides.
• All characters can now swim by holding the Jump key.
• When travelling at high speeds, the player would be unable to grab a ladder if they were facing the opposite direction they were travelling in.
• When attacking on a wall, ceiling or slope, the character's angle of rotation should no longer reset.
• Standing between a wall and an item box and attempting to push either one would result in the player pushing indefinitely until they jumped.
• Other various fixes.
• Several missing animations for Carol's bike.
• Players going backwards on the spiral slide while jumping can end up warping into the wall.
• Graphic overhauls of various things, including Lilac and some of the powerups and enemies.
• Shang Mu Academy has been added to the demo.
• The time to unlock Carol is now 10 minutes or less.
• Carol now has an energy meter and a special ability, the Wild Kick, which can be used by holding down the C button with at least 20% energy.
• Lilac can now perform a low kick by attacking while crouching down.
• It is now slightly easier to crouch while moving slowly.
• New titlecard effect for the beginning of each stage.
• Added ambient noises for waterfalls.
• The boulder chase section has been tweaked to make it easier to pick up speed.
• The end-of-stage boss now explodes upon death.
• It is now easier to pick up speed while wallrunning in Dragon Valley.
• Shield boxes have been replaced with shield crystals. They have the same effect of granting you a shield when destroyed, but they are now self-demonstrating and reflect elemental attacks without needing to be collected.
• The orange projectiles that Spore Pods spit out have been flagged with the water element. They can now be reflected with water shields.
• Pausing the game during the end-of-stage score tally would result in the music looping around.
• The boss music had a strange looping position.
• If the player was rolling and then started swimming as Lilac or clinging to a wall as Carol, they would be unable to move left or right until they touched the ground.
• If you quit to the menu during a slow-motion effect, the rest of the game would retain the slow speed until another slow-motion effect took place.
• The game wouldn't save properly after unlocking Carol, so players could "unlock" her twice if they played Time Attack again and beat the stage in 7 minutes without restarting the game.
• Quitting the stage while swimming as Lilac, then starting the stage again, would result in the player being able to swim in midair until entering the next area.
• Swapping shields right when a new shield is obtained after collecting 5 keystones causes the keystone gauge to become stuck in its flashing animation.
• Various issues with keystones after playing for long periods of time.
Blast across dazzling environments while collecting gemstones, busting through walls, and thwarting massive numbers of mechanical foes. Freedom Planet is a platform adventure that mixes colorful worlds with intense high-speed action. There's trouble around every turn, from insects to giant robots to sheer explosive destruction, but you'll have a variety of special abilities to deal with each challenge.
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать Freedom Planet v1.21.4 (314.54 Мб.):
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (19 шт.)