Описание игры, торрент, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру Hive. Complete Edition - торрент, полная версия
|Рейтинга пока нет | Баллы: 1|
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (10470) от Blueline Games (2)
• Жанр / Genre: Спорт, настольные, карты (690); Стратегии (2561); Сетевые / ХотСит (2026)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Полная версия (установи и играй)
• Размер / Size: 52.75 Мб.
• Похожие игры:
- Card City Nights v1.1
- System Crash v184.108.40.206 [Deluxe Edition]
- Ticket to Ride v220.127.116.113
Компьютерная версия популярной настольной игры "Улей" выпущенной в 2001 году и ставшей настоящим хитом. Цель игры такая же как и в оригинале, Вам надо захватить королеву улья соперника.
Игра ОБНОВЛЕНА до Complete Edition, которое включает в себя все вышедшие DLC.
Это реклама. Вы можете скрыть всю рекламу на сайте. Как?
• Tile height was increased to match the dimensions of the tiles from the table-top version of Hive (thanks for the suggestion, Eucalyx!).
• The gray, stationary background has been replaced with a table-top surface which the pieces actually sit on (thanks to Bob5453 and FeltHλt for the suggestions!).
• The camera projection was changed from orthographic to perspective which is more similar to how your actual eyes/brain work (things in the foreground are bigger, things in the background are smaller).
• To prevent you from knowing whether the table is truly flat or round, there is a fog obscuring the end of the world.
• Now that the pieces are resting on a surface, they have shadows.
• The AI now understands that it's better to measure a Pillbug's value based on whether it is covered (can use its special move) instead of whether it is pinned.
• If the AI could block you from moving, it got so excited that it couldn't differentiate between any of the moves that kept you blocked, so it moved almost randomly (that's annoying!) instead of going for the win. Now it can still think even when it's excited.
• The AI didn't value putting its beetle on top of the Hive, as much as it should have. It values it a little more now (may have to tweak the weight again in the future).
• Added a Randomness Quotient setting to introduce the possibility of randomness to all AI moves. The lower levels of AI have higher randomness. This change increases replay-value, and decreases predictability.
• Made the second-move in the opening able to place more pieces (not just the queen) and made it randomly choose between all possible placements instead of just placing off-center.
• Made the third-move in the opening, use a far-greater randomness than the subsequent moves. This ensures a wider range of openings, causing the games to diverge a bit more.
• Technical bugfix: the 2D pieces weren't initially rotated correctly (until a queen was placed) the images were facing the point of the tile, not a flat side. That wasn't the same as the actual table-top pieces, so we fixed that.
• The HUD decreased in size to give a bit more breathing-room to the main game.
• Bugfix: if the same two players played sequential games with the same colors and the same player going first twice in a row, then the HUD wouldn't highly on the first move to show whose turn it was. The gameplay still worked but it was probably confusing for anyone who ran into that.
• Resolved a bug with Rematches online. Sometimes when rematching, the two sides would get different GameSettings which caused a number of issues (one would think Pillbug was enabled, other wouldn't... the two sides wouldn't agree whose turn it was, etc.). Big thanks to nkorppi for helping us debug the issue!
• Hide the "Global Stats" when running in DRM Free mode since the Global Stats (eg: on Steam) aren't available without Steam, so it was weird to just see a bunch of 0's.
• Fixed a bug that occurred if you tried to open Stats with Steam running but with no internet connection.
• Fixed a logic error reported by Mienio: if an Ant was inside of a ring and had an empty spot next to it outside of the ring but blocked by a gate, then the Ant incorrectly thought it could move to that empty space.
• Made our PersistentKeyValueStore resilient to Locale changes. The PersistentKeyValueStore is the part of our code that makes your configuration stick between sessions so you don't have to keep changing the camera angle or resetting your favorite settings every time you run the game. The fix is primarily in case you changed your computer from a locale setting that says you were in eg: most anywhere in Europe, to saying you were in America after you'd already run the game. The problem occurred because locales often handle number formats differently. For example the number "two and a half" is "2.5" in some locales and "2,5" in others.
• Pillbug is valued higher by the AI now. This probably isn't noticible (see below for more on Pillbug AI).
Officially licensed version of the "Mensa Select" award-winning board game!
Hive is a board game with a difference. There is no board! The pieces are added to the playing area thus creating the board. As more and more pieces are added the game becomes a fight to see who can be the first to capture (surround) the opposing Queen Bee.
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать Hive. Complete Edition (52.75 Мб.):
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (4 шт.)