Описание игры, скриншоты, видео
Скачать игру HyperRogue v9.3c - полная русская версия
|Рейтинг: 10.0 (4) | Баллы: 13|
• Разработчик / Developer: Инди-игра (10470) от Zeno Rogue (1)
• Жанр / Genre: Текстовые, Roguelike (747); Головоломки, пазлы (1911)
• Язык: Русская версия (5766)
• Тип игры / Game Type: Полная версия (установи и играй)
• Размер / Size: 50.99 Мб.
• Оценка игроков / Game Score: 10.0 из 10 (всего голосов: 4)
По словам автора игры, HyperRogue - пазл-рогалик на плоскости Лобачевского. Главной достопримечательность игры является ее необычная геоиметрия, все действия происходят на гиперболической плоскости!
Игра ОБНОВЛЕНА с v9.3a до v9.3c. Список изменений можно посмотреть здесь.
Это реклама. Вы можете скрыть всю рекламу на сайте. Как?
Вы - одинокий путешественник в странном неевклидовом мире. Соберите как можно больше сокровищ, прежде чем монстры убьют Вас. Изучайте множество различных миров со своими уникальными сокровищами, монстрами и другими особенностями. Ваша задача - найти легендарное сокровище, сферу Йендора. Соберите её, чтобы выиграть! Впрочем, можно этого и не делать, а просто ходить по миру и собирать более мелкие ценности.
Главная особенность игры - необычная геометрия: это одна из немногих игр на гиперболической плоскости. Об этом свидетельствует сетка из шестиугольников и семиугольников; прямые, выглядящие параллельными, расходятся, треугольники имеют сумму углов меньше 180 градусов; здесь очень сложно вернуться дважды в одно и то же место, а мир очень странно вертится после каждого Вашего шага. Всё это важно для игры. Игра вдохновлена жанром рогалика (хотя и в очень минималистичном стиле), работами Эшера и головоломками в духе Deadly Rooms of Death.
• Refactored monster movement. This means that Rock Snakes and mimics activate plates now (they did not previously), and monsters' special movement effects (for example, Pikeman attack and trails) are now activated by the Orb of Air.
• Messages are now different based on whether the monster is living or not (you no longer "kill" Skeletons).
• Rock Snakes are now generated correctly. Also fixed a small bug with worm/gate interaction.
• Activating the Cheat mode while already in Cheat mode now disables it instead (simply restarting the game sometimes does not work, so this should make it easier)
• Activating the Gameboard mode no longer clears the map automatically, so you can use it to view the patterns in alternate ways (triangular/heptagonal boards, Emerald/Fifty codes). Press F5 if you want to clear the board.
• Help in the map editor, ability to set rotation by clicking on a specific point of the cell. Mines shown. Some crashes caused by illegal combinations are removed.
• You no longer break mirrors or cut trees while using an Orb of Aether
• LoEM now appears as a basic land. Red Rock Valley and Cocytus are more likely to appear next to similar lands. The special border generation rules for R'Lyeh are disabled once you have found enough treasure thren, so you can escape more easily.
• Tame Bomberbirds should be saved now with Orb of Safety. Orb of Friendship now works as a bonus life in the shmup mode.
• Water and red rock are now displayed correctly in the Hive.
• Red Trolls now work correctly in the Minefield.
• Pikemen did not kill the PC by moving next to them in the hardcore mode.
• Bonfires on the coast are now extinguished during the tide.
• Fixed a bug which sometimes made it impossible to light bonfires in the Icy Land.
• Fixed a bug with Orb of Aether still draining power while using Orb of Time.
• Fire Cultists (and Orb of Dragon in general) can now destroy stranded boats
• Flavor messages for killing monsters were shown only when killing directly.
• skipping a turn with the mouse
• nerfed the frequency/duration of the Orb of the Fish
• fixed the reference in the pushing description (Thumper/Guard/Skeleton)
• added a comment that Skeletons are stunned for a longer time outside of the Palace
• Hardcore mode, which disables the checkmate rule. No achievements yet.
• Fixed the temperatures: melting points for Sages and Frozen Lakes are as expected now. Also, Wolves no longer leave Icy Lands/Cocytus, and heat is transferred correctly between Icy Lands and Cocytus (just a small effect, though).
• Refactored monster movement a bit, for the purpose of Shmup mode. Hopefully this does break anything (though that I see that Vine Spirits no longer camp near to Wines).
• Jungle and the Land of Mirrors will no longer appear next to the Land of Eternal Motion, to prevent Eagles from attacking you there by surprise.
• Demon Daisy generation rate is fixed.
• More monster types in the Crossroads.
• Pheromones restricted.
• You can no longer go over the cap with orb powers received from the Orb of Yendor/Holy Grail (otherwise Orb of Space could allow some exploits by bringing lots of Orb of Yendor together and unlocking them all at once).
• Talking to knights outside of Camelot no longer crashes the game.
• A message is now given when trying to attack an escaping Tentacle (just like for other cases of Tentacles).
• You can no longer drop Dead Orbs while moving through a wall.
• Headers should now be always shown in the local scoreboard.
• Local highscores are now available for other game modes (Euclidean, hardcore only, and Shmup).
• (technical) Stats for translations, some comments (just a few) added to the source.
• big statues are no longer so cold
• (7.0a) fixed Orb of Safety in the shmup mode
• (7.0a) fixed euclidean Camelot
• (7.0a) monsters now can drown in the sea
• (7.0a) Winter Witches and fire-resistant orbs should no longer burn in certain situations
• (7.0a) top text brighter in Red Rock Valley
• (7.0b) removed spam for snakes on water, they can no longer go over LoEM
• (7.0b) fixed the music file
• (7.0b) added the missing line "You are killed by..." to the translation
• (7.0c) Added some markers for heptagons
• (7.0c) Made Compasses not appear in there is another one in radius 2
• (7.0c) Fixed buggy Camelots appearing next to Caribbean.
• (7.0c) Fixed Orbs of Space not triggering the Game Over after you execute your only move which was moving a treasure.
• (7.0c) Fixed Orbs of Yendor not moved correctly with OoS/boats.
• (7.0d) Fixed the starting land.
• (7.0d) Fixed the mimics' target markers.
• (7.0d) Fixed the Hyperstone Quest message ordering.
• (7.0d) RRV was too dark in non-Escher modes; also brightened the Vineyard and Dead Caves, and made Fire in RRV look better.
• (7.0f) Running Dog are generated on chasms again (and thus their trails look correctly)
• (7.0f) Red/dark trolls no longer do almost exactly the same.
• (7.0f) Eagle attack has been fixed (do not kill the player on their second move in the Hardcore mode, and no "confused" message in non-hardcore)
• (7.0f) Rock Snakes now attack Golems, Hyperbugs, and Illusions
• (7.0f) Fixed some bugs with the Shmup mode: Orb of Yendor could be collected without the Key; Orb power is drained quickly when you have an Orb of Speed (just as in the normal HR); picking up items while using an Orb of Invisibility turned you visible just for a single frame; Orb of Shielding were not consumed if you also had Orb of Time
• (7.0f) added the achievements for collecting the Orb of Yendor in the new modes (hardcore, shmup)
• (7.0f) added the leaderboards for the shmup mode. Total treasure is counted, and for winners, time and the number of knife throws are recorded (I think it is feasible to win with the perfect score of 0 knife throws)
• (7.0f) added a new emoticon "pirate" and some backgrounds, for Steam
• (7.0g) Burning tentacle spam removed.
• (7.0g) The shmup welcome message is translated.
• (7.0g) The "evil stars" (in hellish lakes) no longer can cover a passable spot, and the frequency of lakes has been reduced slightly, to make the Yendor quest easier.
• (7.0h) Fixed a bug which could have caused the game to start in the purple land and cheat mode.
• (7.0i) Fixed moving the Key with the Orb of Space.
• (7.0i) You can now target with mouse and use joystick in the shmup mode. You can now rotate instantly with mouse/joystick, while it was impossible before, but I think it is better that way.
• Some bugs related to Mimics (Mirages and Mirror Images) have been fixed: they are now destroyed when they stray too far away, when you teleport, or when they attack an Ivy. (If they were not destroyed in these situations, it could potentially lead to weird behavior.) Also, they no longer change their direction without a reason in the Alchemist Lab.
• Walls left by killed Vine Beasts are now more visible in the Hive.
• Shift-clicking on a cell now does nothing if it is impossible to cast a spell from a ranged Orb at the given location.
• I have decided to include the up-to-date source code with HyperRogue. So if you know a bit about programming, and want to know how the new lands in 6.x are implemented, the exact rules, or maybe even create some mods or variants, it is more possible now. Source code is in C++, under GPL. It does not include Steam-specific stuff. When HyperRogue 7.0 comes, the source code for new lands will be included too! :)
• HyperRogue's log file has been improved a bit. The implementation is much more clean, and it lists achievements gained, and data proving that the scores have been achieved in an official paid version of HyperRogue. This could be potentially used to prevent some forms of cheating by tampering with saved games (although it is possible to cheat anyway, just a bit harder).
• Hyperbugs no longer die on attack. Also, they are more likely to target you if you have collected lots of Royal Jellies. This should make it somewhat harder to achieve very high scores there (I think there is no need to remove any scores, but I can remove your score if you want).
• Fire Cultist attack now causes books to burn (not that it matters much...). On the other hand, some orbs are now invulnerable to fire (previously one specific orb did not burn, which was intentional, but it happened in one specific situation, which was misleading).
• Sometimes scores were not submitted to the Leaderboards due to connection problems, hopefully it should be more robust now.
• The local scoreboard (ESC-t) has been improved: more types of scores can be checked, and you can press 't' to ask for a specific score type easily. Additionally, Miner kills and some Orbs are saved now (they were not saved previously).
• Some minor problems with the Euclidean mode have been fixed: Great Walls disappearing when using Orb of Safety on the Crossroads; Orb of Winter graphics; scrolling and rotation (arrows, Page Up, Page Down) are working correctly now.
• Using an Orb of Safety in Camelot/Temple no longer causes a crash (it was possible only in the Cheat mode, anyway).
• One bug in the Polish translation fixed.
You are a lone outsider in a strange, non-Euclidean world. You can move with the numpad, vi keys (hjklyubn), or mouse. You can also skip turns by pressing ".". As a Rogue, your goal is to collect as many treasures as possible. However, collecting treasures attracts dangerous monsters (on the other hand, killing the monsters allows more treasures to be generated).
You can kill most monsters by moving into them. Similarly, if the monster was next to you at the end of your turn, it would kill you. The game protects you from getting yourself killed accidentally by ignoring moves which lead to instant death (similar to the check rule from Chess). Ultimately, you will probably run into a situation where monsters surround you. That means that your adventure is over, and you will have to teleport back to the Euclidean world to survive by pressing Escape (quit). Collecting enough treasure also allows you to find rare magical orbs, which grant you one-time or time-limited special abilities.
Ссылки для скачивания игры
Скачать HyperRogue v9.3c (50.99 Мб.):
Если хочешь увидеть прямую ссылку на торрент - зарегистрируйся и набери 3 репутации.
Если ты нашёл "мёртвую" ссылку - дави значок [X] рядом с ней и ссылка в ближайшее время будет перезалита.
Дополнительные файлы для игры
Отправка личных сообщений доступна только после регистрации.
Комментарии игроков (11 шт.)